The Little Merman And Shark A...

By LiannQ

Title: 小美人鱼跟鲛人好上了 Author: He An (鹤安) Status: Completed Description: Deng Xi lives on a planet with only seas... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
Extra 1: The Ring
Extra 2: Supermarket
Extra 3: Little Skirt
Extra 4:
Extra 5-6: Small Shark Raises Small Fish
Extra 7
Extra 8: Birthday
Extra 9-11

2

4.1K 196 26
By LiannQ

Fall, fall, fall...

It's a nightmare.

Endless darkness, endless carnage, dazzling bright red and ear-piercing sirens——

"A-101 starship disintegrated—"

"Attention! It has fallen from the B26 galaxy to an unknown planet——"

"The A-101 starship has been completely scrapped, and the core protection module is being activated—"

"The high-combustibility disintegration of the cabin shell caused by the high-speed descent—"

"The core protection cabin is scrapped."

With the final sound of the siren, there was a bang in the sky, the flames exploded, and black smoke filled the air.

The extremely small figure in the sky and the earth fell out of the range of black smoke, and smashed into the deep sea from a height of several thousand meters with a "bang".

The sea water flooded the nose and mouth, and there was a dead silence around the ears.

Familiar faces flashed in his mind, their blood was still hot, their expressions maintained the shock before death, and they were all looking at him with eyes that would never die.

There seemed to be noise in the ears again, the mechanical sound of the system announcing that everyone lost their vital signs, and their own futile screams.

These people died because of him.

Si Jisheng opened his mouth, his throat was filled with the smell of blood, dry and sore, he couldn't speak a single word.

Si Jisheng closed his bloodshot eyeballs.

It was not darkness in front of my eyes.

In a trance, consciousness fell into another world.

The sun is too hot to open your eyes,

In the filthy and smelly concentration camp, people are crowded, and there is an unpleasant smell of sweat.

He was sitting in the corner loading the gun, covered by shadows, cut off from the sun, no sweat dripped from his body, and no one approached him.

He can perceive the vague gazes around him, contempt, curiosity, jealousy, disgust, and no kindness.

His keen hearing allowed him to hear the vile and cowardly remarks of these people.

"Didn't that newcomer just kill hundreds of Zergs on the battlefield, what are you dragging?"

"We tampered with his guns, and he killed those Zerg with his bare hands."

After a long silence, someone swallowed: "Barehands? Is that still a human?"

"Do you think he looks like a human being? In the whole concentration camp, he looks like a different kind. He hides when he sees people."

"Damn it, brothers don't take a word with him."

"Do you think he is a mute?"

dumb.

Everyone squeezed out a few muffled laughs from their throats.

The young man paused slightly in his unhurried movements, his lips were pursed coldly, he stood up with his gun in hand, his silver eyes were full of hostility.

Heterogeneous?

dumb?

With a very simple movement, the entire concentration camp was suddenly silent. The young man turned his back and stepped out of the shadows.

Si Jisheng raised his eyes.

The direct sunlight made his eyes dizzy, and after the dizziness passed, the environment in front of him suddenly changed.

He turned his face and closed his eyes to make sure that the nightmare was over.

When he woke up from the dream, the tingling pain on his body was real.

Falling from a height of several thousand meters, if it wasn't for the strong physique of the merman, Si Jisheng would have been a corpse at this time, and the current serious injury situation has already been considered - nearly a hundred scratches on the whole body, and a wound on the tail. Several bones were broken, the wound was swollen and inflamed by the seawater, and the bleeding has not been stopped until now.

Living can be more painful than dying.

Si Jisheng supported his upper body with only his arms, and looked at his tail.

Is that numbness his illusion?

Si Jisheng lowered his eyes and looked around.

The endless sea, a few scattered reefs, not to mention people, not even a single fish.

Si Jisheng frowned, as if he saw something.

Deng Xi hid behind the rock in a panic, and tightly grasped the red grass in his palm, which Deng Xi had just picked back with great painstaking efforts.

This red water plant can heal wounds.

In the inheritance of the mermaid, Deng Xi saw that the ancestors of the mermaid would gather the red grass that grew in the crevices near the red coral, wring out a large amount of red grass, and dissolve the juice into the sea water. Live in a piece of sea water for a few days, and the wound will heal slowly.

Deng Xi swam for a long time to find it, and came back out of breath after being exhausted. He didn't even get lost! Back to Silvertail smoothly.

Deng Xi praised himself softly in his heart, then poked out half of his face to look at Yinwei.

Silver Tail was still lying quietly on the reef, blood slowly slid down his body, Silver Eyes were half-opened and half-closed, making it difficult for people to see the expression clearly.

Deng Xi withdrew his head again, flicked his blue tail fin, and made a mental construction for himself with a sad face. He had to think of what kind of opening statement so that he would not be beaten.

Deng Xi imitated silently: "Are you okay? You look like you are dying."

Something seems wrong.

Deng Xi "Bah bah"

Twice, continue the simulation.

"Hi? You have a beautiful tail."

Deng Xi shook his head, and continued to speak silently: "My name is Deng Xi, you—"

Before the word "good" came out, a strong force suddenly dragged Deng Xi's tail aside, and Deng Xi cried out in surprise: "You, you——"

Deng Xi clung to the reef desperately to resist, but his strength was too weak, and he was dragged out of the back of the reef by his tail in an instant.

Deng Xi turned her head to look in a panic, and looked at a pair of silver vertical pupils unpreparedly.

Deng Xi: "!!!"

How did I find out! When did he come over! Isn't he dying! Why so much effort! ! !

Deng Xi was so frightened that he stretched his hand forward, reluctantly hooking the rock where he had just hidden.

For some reason, Deng Xi felt the pull on his tail suddenly loosen, and he flicked his tail fin instantly, and quickly returned to the back of the reef.

Deng Xi leaned against the rock, still in shock.

So scary, so scary.

After a while, the restless Deng Xi poked his head out cautiously to see that there was nothing on the sea.

Deng Xi: "!"

What about Silvertail? !

If it wasn't for the pain left on the tail, Deng Xi even thought it was his hallucination. He swam out from behind the reef, circled around, and carefully studied the reef where Silver Tail just lay. The dark red blood stains left nothing behind.

Such a big and long tail just disappeared out of thin air.

Not on the water, but underwater?

With a flash of inspiration, Deng Xi dived into the sea in an instant, looking for it with the faint smell of blood.

Deng Xi dived for a long time before seeing the silver tail that was slowly falling towards the bottom of the sea.

A fuzzy group of small shadows was the bright silver on the tail fin that Deng Xi caught at a glance, and he quickly swam towards the silver tail.

While still on the surface of the sea, Si Jisheng noticed a small part of the blue tail fin exposed behind the reef at a glance, and subconsciously thought it was some kind of fish.

In order to survive, Si Jisheng turned over the reef with the last bit of strength and dived into the bottom of the sea. The sound of the waves beating well covered up all his movements. He grabbed the tail fin and dragged vigorously.

Unexpectedly, what was caught was not an edible fish, but a living, talking merman.

Blonde hair and blue tail are sharks.

Si Jisheng's silver eyes shrunk slightly, he paused, and finally exhausted his strength and had to sink to the bottom of the sea.

Struggling several times but failing to swing the painful tail fin, Si Jisheng let himself fall into the depths of the cold sea.

Suddenly, a dazzle of gold flashed in front of his eyes.

It was blond hair that spread smoothly in the sea water, and the blue tail became more and more dreamy in the transparent sea water, and the tail fin, as thin as a butterfly's wing, cut a long and narrow stream of water as it swung.

Si Jisheng grew up in human society. He once thought that he was the only mermaid in the world, but he didn't expect his kindred to exist on this backward marginal star.

It was like that touch of gold, breaking into his world abruptly, approaching and approaching like him who was constantly falling.

The merman with blond hair and blue tail stretched out his hand to Si Jisheng.

Si Jisheng stared at the merman for a moment, narrowing his narrowed vertical pupils very slowly and dangerously.

Usually, this is the look of locking prey.

Dangerous, full of killing intent.

Only Si Jisheng himself knows how dangerous the shark race is.

The shark's body is full of murderous weapons.

The merman's claws are exceptionally sharp, capable of tearing apart any creature alive, and their tail fins are so hard that they can smash rock walls, and their physique is stronger than any wild beast.

Since Si Jisheng found out that he was a mermaid, and knew that he was an outlier among normal people, in order not to hurt others, he has always been an outlier to alienate people.

But even so, he committed an unforgivable sin because of his merman physique.

And this kind of merman who has not experienced any influence of human society, has no moral consciousness, and grew up savagely in a backward marginal star, rather than saving people, killing people is what the other party will do.

Even, cannibalism.

Si Jisheng stretched out his hand to the other party expressionlessly, and Deng Xi grabbed Yinwei's forearm.

Deng Xi jumped for joy, finally caught it!

Accidents always come unexpectedly.

Familiar force, familiar drag, familiar shock.

Deng Xi was so frightened that he clenched the red medicinal herb tightly in his hand. Due to excessive force, the red medicinal juice was squeezed out and gradually merged with the sea water.

As a relatively weak species in the sea, mermaids have always been extremely sensitive to crises, and only a very small number of them will have accidents.

When Deng Xi swam over, Silver Tail didn't move, maintaining a weak and tired state, until Deng Xi touched him, and Silver Tail made an instant move.

Deng Xi didn't even see how Yinwei was moving, and was violently restrained from all movements. With his back against his cold body, he pinched a big hand on the neck.

Absolute crushing.

The red medicinal herb scattered in the sea in an instant, and the spread of the red juice became wider and wider.

Deng Xi pinched his arm with both hands, trying to break free.

But the strength of the mermaid is too weak, his struggle is useless at all.

Suffocation and pain came at the same time, Deng Xi's eyes turned black, his gills fluttered wildly, his body automatically absorbed oxygen from the seawater for his master, Deng Xi shuddered suddenly, and realized that something had happened to the gills behind his ears Touched by something cold.

At that moment, Deng Xi could feel Yinwei wanting to pull out his gills.

The crimson concoction is like a dream like smoke on the bottom of the sea. The holy treasure that the mermaids have survived until now has been used to heal wounds. The moment it touches the wound, it eliminates the burning pain.

Mild, cool, wash tired.

The hand that pinched Deng Xi's neck paused slightly.

Si Jisheng looked at the red herb scattered from the hand of the blue-tailed merman, and slightly loosened his grip.

Deng Xi finally got room to breathe, and within a few seconds, he lowered his head and bit the silver tail's tiger's mouth hard.

The tingling pain made Si Jisheng's hand tighten again, and Deng Xi had to let go and raise his head. He looked down at the wound on the tiger's mouth, and his eyes appeared a little strange.

A very complete crescent moon mark, pitifully rare bloodshot from tiny wounds, if you don't pay attention, it can heal in the blink of an eye.

Si Jisheng can guarantee that half of his palm will be bitten off by a cruel creature like a mermaid, instead of being like a child playing around like now.

The viciousness of the silver eyes dissipated subconsciously, and the vertical pupils were no longer maintained due to pain and vigilance, but returned to normal eyes.

Si Jisheng narrowed his eyes slightly, sizing up his prey.

Because of the suffocation and pain, the clear blue eyes were a little watery, and the end of the eyes was pink, and her small face was tense in fear, she didn't dare to move, but secretly ground her teeth.

His prey seemed not as strong as he imagined, but thin and timid.

Si Jisheng's expression is unclear, what kind of shark is this? No sharp claws, like a delicate and fragile porcelain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 17.5K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
188K 8.9K 47
Do You Want to Touch My Fish Tail? 你想摸一下我的魚尾巴嗎 Author(s) 系辭上 Status in COO 47 chapters Completed Description The little mermaid Song Huai gets his he...
279K 10.8K 110
病弱反派只想活命 Status : 106 Chapters + 4 Extras (Completed) Author : 宸砸 Zhu Tong was born in a wealthy family, but the pampered young master suffered fro...
165K 6.8K 31
Title: 反派大佬怀了我的蛋 Author: 郎不知 Status: 29 Chapters + 2 Extra (Completed) Introduction: Lin Yu wore a book. The ultimate villain in the book that kills...