I run a hotel in the last day...

By HazeliaDawn

I run a hotel in the last days Author: buzzing bee Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-1... More

Chapter 1 End Times
Chapter 2 System
Chapter 3 Here Comes the Guest
Chapter 4 Selling
Chapter 5 Foursome
Chapter 6 Television
Chapter 7 Applying for a Card
Chapter 8 Time and Space Gate
Chapter 9 Upgrade Again
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Two Couples
Chapter 12 A Family of Three
Chapter 13 Linlin
Chapter 14 Defense Systems
Chapter 15 Considerations
Chapter 16 Breakfast
Chapter 17 I Found a Cat
Chapter 18 Alienation
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Wontons
Chapter 21 Big Business
Chapter 22 Space New
Chapter 23 Han Yang
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Upgrade Again
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117 Finale
Chapter 118 Extra Story, Be Careful
Chapter 119 Extra Story Two, Be Careful
Chapter 120 END

Chapter 105

124 4 0
By HazeliaDawn

Chapter 105

    "It doesn't hurt... Shui Rong sighed, nestled greedily for a while, and crawled out of the "blanket".

    Although the "blanket" was wrapped in comfort, the heat was really hot.

    She didn't feel any pain anymore, but But she was still uncomfortable, so she told him to help her look at the shop, and she wanted to go back to rest. Fat

    Tiger nodded his head, and in the blink of an eye, he turned into an orange cat dumpling again, and he patted his chest with a cat paw. "Go back and have a good rest, leave it to me here. "

    Shui Rong saw that he had a cat face, but he was pretending to be a loyal knight, and nodded amusedly." Well, I'll leave it to you. "

    ...

    At three o'clock in the afternoon, Shui Rong was sitting on the sofa in the lobby, drinking hot milk tea, and looking at the snow scene outside. A few days ago, the wind was mixed with blizzard. It rained for two whole days, and now it finally stopped. Shui

    Rong The biggest blizzard in my impression is the kind of oversized blizzard that can cover houses in Siberia. According to her observation, the exiled land is located in the temperate zone, so even if the snow outside is not the same It is small, but it is not as exaggeratedly big as it is without a human head.

    Because of the cold, the snow outside is not as fluffy and soft as she imagined, but as hard as ice. I

    saw a few water-soluble ones? A small animal with white fur about the size of an adult cat bounced on the surface of the snow and passed outside the fence, its thick paw pads stepped on the snow without leaving any marks. "Dingling

    ! Dingling bells...

    the crisp bells sounded from far to near. It was not clear at first, but the volume became louder and louder. Shui Rong put down the cup curiously, walked to the window and looked out.

    The outer walls are almost three or four meters high. Except for a gap in the gate facing the revolving door, the rest of the hotel just surrounds the entire hotel tightly.

    But this outer wall is also very strange. It is narrow at the front, but very spacious at the back. It seems that there is a special space for the backyard. It looks like there is no wall, but it is actually far away, and it is not attacked by other shrubs and the like. Sexually mutated plants are blocked.

    Although the wall at the back is a bit far away, it safely blocks all the threatening zombies and mutant beasts to the outside. For this reason, many people have wondered, why does this look? Higher, in fact? Ordinary mutant beasts can jump four or five meters high in one jump. How can such a wall that is more than three meters high and less than four meters high block all those things?

    "Hey, can't you see anything? Can't you see it?" Shui Rong muttered and moved towards the door. There are about twenty children in the store now. After they got acquainted, they formed a few small groups. Groups, usually just a few small groups of the same age get together and find an open space to play for half a day.

    Most of the children who have experienced the apocalypse are very sensible? Precocious, but now it is almost the Heian period, children's naughty nature is released, peek-a-boo, playing with building blocks, running around, and most of the adults get together and don't care about them.

    "Auntie owner, what's that noise outside?"

    A few children, about seven or eight years old, were playing in the corner of the lobby. When they heard the ringing bell, they all ran out to follow Shui Rong Stand on tiptoe and look outside.

    Shui Rong looked down at the little boy standing beside her, reaching only to her waist, and raised her hand to rub the little boy's hair.

    "Auntie doesn't know... After it snowed, there was no big movement for half a month, and? The sound of the bell made it clear that someone must be outside, but with such a heavy snow, the dripping water outside turned into ice. Who is so unafraid of the cold? Would you hang around outside?

    The bell was getting closer and closer, and Shui Rong opened the sliding door on the side of the revolving door a small gap. The snow surface almost reached Shui Rong's waist and abdomen, making the ground inside the hotel lower than the ground outside. It's a lot bigger, but it's a bit like a half-cave ancient housing building.

    "Hoo... Chi! "Wheezing was mixed with the ringing of the bell, and there was also the sound of something being dragged and slid across the snowy ground.

    " Woo~woof... about six or seven giant black and white dogs roared past outside pulling something, and then There was a slamming brake, and the barking of the dog became louder.

    "This... a sled? And sled dogs?

    Shui Rong stared wide-eyed at the sleigh that had left her sight, and the sled pullers stuck out their tongues outside the hotel wall, and the panting giant dog moved to stop at the gate again.

    With the wall for comparison, Shui Rong finally saw the figures of these six or seven giant dogs clearly. The wall is about 3.78 meters, and these dogs squatting on the ground are about two-thirds of the wall, that is to say, the height of the dogs is about 3 meters.

    Oh My God! It's no wonder that these dogs can run and fly while pulling a "house".

    That's right, at first Shui Rong thought that the sled dogs were nothing more than pulling people around in this icy and snowy field, but they didn't expect that what they were pulling was a square one made of iron with a door? and windows of a small house.

    Whoa! Also? It is really possible to run around while pulling the house.

    Shui Rong looked at the big fluffy dog ​​wheezing and sticking out his tongue, the corner of his mouth twitching uncontrollably. Two? Ha! Or giant dick ha, seven giant dick ha!

    They stopped at the entrance of the hotel with their owner, shouldn't they... want to stay in the hotel?

    An ordinary Er? Ha can be compared to a decoration team when it is disassembled, so seven giant Er?

    When Shui Rong thought that the hotel might turn into ruins, he couldn't help shivering.

    "Ah! It's a big dog!" With their eyes wide open and their mouths open, the children lay on the glass door and looked outside in surprise.

    After the end of the world, most of the pets died, and a small number of mutant beasts mutated into mutant beasts. Most of the mutant beasts who had been pets recovered their bestiality deep in their bones, and returned to the mountains to become wild mutant beasts. He did not leave his master, but followed his master as a domesticated mutant beast.

    Most of these children in the store are children from the Xinglong base, and they have seen this kind of mutant beast that is not harmless and familiar, although it has grown up in the base.

    The small iron door of the iron house was opened, and it was obviously warm inside, with white mist overflowing from inside.

    The first one to come out was a man. He was wrapped tightly all over his body. The hem of the thick down jacket reached his ankles. He was holding something in his arms, which seemed to be a child.

    Next came a juvenile husky whose height was almost to the man's waist. This puppy was obviously still a milk dog, but it was almost as long as an adult woman.

    The blue-eyed three-fire puppy ran and jumped happily, and its thick fur made it completely unafraid of the severe cold. It ran into the big dogs, and crawled around under the bellies of these tall dogs.

    The last one to come down was a woman. She was wrapped up as tightly as the man, and she was holding a little boy in her hand. The little boy was about ten years old, and he was dressed as round as a ball. Although the two adults were wearing scarves, A mask, but the little boy's eyes are covered, and the woman is holding the boy's hand, as if holding a blind man.

    The man held the child in one hand, and walked over to park the "house" with the other hand, but the seven giant huskies were unusually well-behaved, letting a man who was only a little taller than their legs tie them to the pillars of the "house" superior?.

    After tying it up, the man held the child and the woman took the boy's hand together, walked into the gate, and started walking towards the hotel.

    Behind their buttocks, a little milk dog that is almost longer than an adult follows behind.

    Seeing people coming this way, the children ran into the shop wowing, as if they were going to hide.

    The person seemed to be about to come in, so Shui Rong hurriedly pulled a chair over.

    The door cannot be pushed outwards, but it can be opened from the inside.

    The person outside the door was almost half a meter taller than the person inside. The man held the child in one hand and led the boy in the other.

    Shui Rong saw the alertness in the opponent's eyes, and put on a gentle smile on his face.

    "Does the customer want to stay in the store?"

    The man didn't speak, but his eyes were very sharp. He went to hide in the store and thought that he had hidden the children very well. His tense body relaxed a little.

    "...Shui Rong opened the door a little wider, then pushed it back, and moved a little further away from the door, but still felt the biting cold wind coming towards her who was wearing only a small coat. The man gave the child to the person behind him

    . The woman hugged him, then stepped on a chair, entered the hotel, opened his arms and hugged the man down, and went to hug the child in the woman's arms.

    The air-conditioning on their bodies caused the water solution to take a few steps back. Four people and a dog all entered the store. After the door was closed, the man took off the scarf and mask on his face.

    Shui Rong looked at the other party's blue eyes and thought that the other party was a foreign friend, until the man took off his hat again, revealing a pair of erect hard triangular big ears, and immediately understood why the other party could control such a big dog The husky is gone, and the co-author is a canine alienator.

    The woman also took off her scarf and hat, and went to fix it for the boy.

    The woman walked in front of Shui Rong, her blushing face was filled with anxiety. With a hoarse voice, he asked eagerly, "Excuse me, is there any anti-inflammatory medicine here?"

    Shui Rong still thought she wanted to take it, nodded and said. "Yes, you come with me."

    The woman's face immediately showed the joy of rejoicing, and the man's serious face also put on a relaxed smile. He revealed the face of the child in his arms, The store is very warm, and the children can't stay bored all the time.

    The water-soluble eyes are okay? It's okay, and I can see the small face of the child in the man's arms, which looks like a little red lantern.

    A child's small face, which is not as big as an adult's palm, can tell at a glance whether it is purple from cold or red from heat.

    Shui Rong thumped in his heart. A child with a fever is very dangerous even in a peaceful age where there is no shortage of food and clothing, let alone in this last age.

    "Please come quickly with me. There is a small clinic in the store, and there are doctors in it."

    She finished speaking quickly, and did not see the unbelievable expressions of the couple behind her. She just walked quickly to the central area go.

    They walked through the corridor on the first floor, and the little milk dog followed them with a wagging tail. When they passed by, the children were startled and screamed, looking scared and curious.

    Shui Rong also saw it? I saw it, and she was a little tangled. She had been in a pet store for a while before, and the puppy knew it when she saw it? She didn't have deciduous teeth. It's really too big, taller than these kids, and it's almost effortless to knock down one or two kids.

    Fortunately, the puppy was lively and lively, its tail had turned into a hot wheel, but it still behaved obediently and did not run around. It obediently followed behind the man, following every step like a little guard.

previous chapterbookmarkback to directorynext chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 99.9K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
62.2K 3.2K 35
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
180K 4.2K 101
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...
29.1K 460 14
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE