Possession [ JK version ]

By GalaxyEmir

" Leave me. " She whimpered in pain feeling his hard grip on her wrist and in result he tighten his hold more... More

Character
PROLOGUE!
= 01 = PARIS
= 02 = AIDS
= 3 = EMBRASURE
= 04 = DEVIL
= 05 = ACKNOWLEDGE
= 06 = STRONG?
= 07= MURDER
=09= BURY
= 10 = MARK
= 11= DESIRE
= 12 = VISIT
13. MEDICINE
= 14 = WHO?
= 15 = SON?
= 16 = PLAN
= 17 = Jeon Jungkook
= 18 = Volcano
= 19 = RAPE?
= 20 = Seoul
ANNOUNCEMENT
= 21 = 5 minutes!
= 22 = Suicide
= 23 = PAIN
= 24 = NAKED
= 25 = NIGHT
= 26 = BIBLE
= 27 = FULL
= 28 = LONDON
= 29 = FUCK ME
= 30 = DEMON
= 31 = HURT
= 32 = POSSESSIVE
= 33 = ARMS
= 34 = THREAT
= 35 = MIGHT
= 36 = HOME
= 37 = OPPORTUNITY
=38= SORRY?
= 39 = LAP
Possession: the 7 stages of love
= 40 = You forgot to kiss me, wife!
= 41 = Daughter of a witch
=42= Hope your jesus forgive you
= 43 = This is my promise!
= 44 = Virus within her will eat him up!
= 45 = Victim of abduction
Not an update
=46= Thunderous desire

=08= SENSE

2.3K 150 18
By GalaxyEmir

Author's POV

Aziel's phone rung in her Jeans pocket and her speed slowed down. She fished out her phone and a cheeky smile formed on her face when she read the name of the person, who was calling her. Well, it was Troy. She slid her finger on the screen but it didn't work because the display of her mobile wasn't working.

She stopped on the side of the road and slid her finger again and again but it didn't work. She groaned in displeasure.

" Oh god. He will fire me," She mumbled to herself as the fear of losing her job crossed her mind. She nibbled on her lower lip, thinking furiously about an excuse. she slid her finger on the screen. Fortunately, it did work.

" Hello, Mr Smith, " She said and heard him clearing his throat.

" What happened? Today you wouldn't come to work?" She looked down and decided to tell him the truth.

" My mama isn't well these days. She didn't want me to leave the house so I didn't come today," She answered.

" What happened to her? Is everything all right?" He asked.

"Yes, all is well. I will join my work from tomorrow," she replied and felt some drop of water on her body. She looked up and found that it was raining. She immediately disconnected the call and ran towards her home with a medicine bag in hand.

By the time she reached her home, she was drenched in rain. Her speed slowed down when she found a black expensive car parked outside her house. It was strange because before this, no expensive car had ever crossed this area. She ran to the door of her house and turned to see the car. That car fascinated her. She turned to look at the door handle, but was shocked to find it broken.

The most important thing was that the door of the house was open.

Who entered her house? A wave of fear ran over her at the thought of her HIV positive mother and she immediately entered her home. Everything was just as she had left it but something was strange. She could feel something happening in her house. She looked towards her bedroom and found a muscular back in front of her. It was as if someone was inspecting her room and his back was facing her then her eyes fell on the door of her mama's bedroom and she walked to the door. She opened it a little and found a man standing near the door and another man standing near her mama's bed. Her hand went cold from nervousness, from fear.

And there she found a terrible sight. The man, who was standing by her mama's bedside, had pointed a gun at her mama's forehead. In hurriedness she opened the door and before she could open the door he had pulled the trigger.

" Mama," She screamed and ran inside her room. But before she reached her mama, someone stopped her by wrapping a strong arm around her petite waist. She started to struggle in that man's arm who was Jungkook's associate, Mr William.

"Mama," she shouted and ran inside her room. But before she could reach her mother, someone stopped her by wrapping a strong arm around her slender waist. She struggled in the arms of a man who was Jungkook's PA, Mr. William.

Jungkook turned to look at her, who was struggling while calling her dead mother. He again turned to Della and aimed at her rib cage.

"No, please don't kill her" she screamed but it was to no avail as he shot her mother in front of her. She closed her eyes at the sight of this dreadful sight.

" No!" She cried out and dug her nail into Mr William's hand. Her mama is gone but her heart was not accepting it.

"Mama, please don't close your eyes!" She said this, hoping that her already dead mother would not close her eyes after hearing her painful sentence.

Meanwhile Jungkook was still staring at the dead body with disgust, anger and hatred. He finally killed the woman who destroyed him. His soul was experiencing some strange peace. It was as if someone had dumped a bucket of water on his burning heart. Suddenly he turned and found Aziel in Mr. William's arms. He saw how she was constantly trying to free herself from Mr. William's grip.

His eyes darted over her body, her curly hair that was in a ponytail, was now undone by her constant struggle. Upper two buttons of her shirt were broken due to the tight clutch. At first Mr. William tried to grab her by the shirt, which did the damage. One side of her shirt was over her shoulder, giving him a good view of her bare beautiful collarbone and part of her shoulder. He guessed her age and that was right. She was around 21.

She saw Jungkook looking at her with his murderous eyes and expressionless face don't know why but her soul shivered seeing him. He was looking too dangerous. His eyes had turned slightly reddish.

He had removed his mask and cap as soon as he had entered this house.

" Leave me. " She said while crying out loud and he lifted his leg to approach her.

•• " She has a 20 year, 10 months old daughter," Mr William's voice echoed in his head.

His jeans tightened seeing her face which was filled with tears and sweats.His Adam apple bobbed up and down feeling some unusual things which he had never experienced before. He took some small steps to her and she pushed her body to Mr William's body because of fear. Just now she saw him killing her mama.

" Pl... Please don't kill me. " She hiccuped, making Jungkook look at her with a gaze of surprise. His gaze was not fine. He was seeing her like a lion sees his prey.

" Pl.. Please let me go. " She whispered and then Jungkook examined her facial structure. She had long eyelashes which were troubling him when looking into her eyes. She had a cute little nose and Cupid shaped lips, which are making her look breathtaking. She had curly honey boney hairs and some of her hair were on her face because of the sweats.

" Look at me. " His deep voice echoed in her ear. These three words are holding too much power. Dominance.

" Look at me. " He again demanded but she didn't look at him because of fear. She is scared. So damn scared.

" I said look at me!. " He said and this time he held her hairs making her neck arch outward.

" Ahh. " She cried out in pain but didn't open her eyes. Jungkook clenched his jaw. But soon her eyes flickered and she opened her eyes. Damn!She has a beautiful pair of honey brown eyes. His dark eyes stared into her honey brown eyes which was continuously shedding tears.

" Leave me. " She whimpered while crying hard. He immediately withdrew his hand from her hair.

" Pl... Please let me go. " She sobbed while saying this. Her knees were getting weak. It was good that Mr William was holding her by her waist.

" What's your name?" His deep voice resonated in her ear and she let out more tears.

" Answer me, " He clenched his jaw in displeasure, hearing no answer from her side.

" A... Aziel St… Stewart. " She said, trying her best to not cry hard.

" Aziel. " He said and didn't know why he felt an euphoric sensation while letting out her name from his tongue.

" Y... You killed my mama... P... Pl.. Please let me go. " She said not opening her eyes in fear and Jungkook looked at Mr William.

" It would be good if you kill her too... Because if she gets out of here and  goes to the police then everything can be destroyed. " Mr William said and hearing this sentence she started to struggle more into Mr William's arms. They will kill her too.

" No!... Please don't kill me!." This time her voice was more fearful.

" Why should I not?. " Jungkook asked while fixing bullets in the gun and seeing this act her soul shivered. Is she really going to die?.

" Please... Please don't kill me... I promise, I won't tell anyone. I promise, I won't go anywhere.. Please... Please don't kill me. " She cried in horror but Jungkook didn't pay attention to her helpful screams. He can't take any kind of risk by not killing her.

" But you have already seen me killing your mama. " He said and she cried more. She forgot that he killed her mama just in front of her.

" St.. Still.. I will not tell anyone. " She cried while saying this. He lifted the gun and attached the gun between her brows. Exact between her brows.

" Please... Please don't kill me. " She said and he looked at her face without any emotions. Her honey brown eyes are staring at him with hope. Her lips are quivering which are tempting him to hold her hard and kiss her there. Her wiggling into Mr William's arms doing something unknown to him. He was never with any girl.

She was seeing him with hope while mumbling to not kill her. He clenched his jaw feeling arousement in his body when his eyes again travelled on her face. Damn, she is a great seductress. She can seduce anyone by doing nothing.

" Say hi to your mama. " He said, a click echoed in her ear and she lost consciousness.

===

Next update of both stories will be late.

Press the star button, drop your comments.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 8.6K 38
Cha y/n who belongs to a very rich family, fell in love with Jeon jungkook who is a poor guy. Despite the opposition of this relationship by her fami...
167K 6.5K 30
"Honey now what did I say about obeying me?" - he said. She looked at him with teary lashes peeking up at him with hatred filled eyes. "I will never...
843K 43.3K 44
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...
174K 4.9K 34
"Let go of me Jungkook! it hurts!" "Do you think I will let you go huh?! You fucking ran away with my child!" Then goes to slap her and she fell on t...