Unrequited Love

By PracheetaThakral

Unrequited love - A type of love which is always one sided. Maybe two sided...who knows....? Let's see it wi... More

Author's note
Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1: Eye Contact
Chapter 2: First time
Chapter 3: Bff Knows Everything!
Chapter 4: First touch...

Character's Aesthetic

64 5 24
By PracheetaThakral

Rhea Katz

"I have always loved you more than I have loved myself but you never loved me back like I did."

Parker Madden

"My life rules are, always love those who love you back but I will love those who I think I can love."

Pearl Hart

"In my life nothing matters more than my friends and family and of course a fictional men."

Madson Elrod

"I don't care about anyone and I don't know about anyone. My own world is enough for me to survive."

Pheonix Raven

"My world is laughing, smiling and my drawings. No one can take that from me."

Grayson Marley

"Games and Anime, the two best thing in this world and third are my two little best friends."

Adam Wilson

"Friends are the world to me. In the search of someone special..."

#Rhearker
Rhea and Parker ship name

"I wish you could see me the same way I see you."

Photos credit to the owner. I have only made the collage and edit them.

Hope you loved the characters 💞

XOXO<3❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 148K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.2M 262K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.1M 61.4K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
6.8M 176K 51
In a town where the high school football team rules the school, Amelia is just another face in the crowd. Sure, her dad is the football coach but Ame...