professor romanoff

By jess_romanoff

Y/n Y/l/n was going into college with a plan - 1. to actually try and focus on her study and graduate - 2. to... More

information
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter forteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven
chapter seventy eight
chapter seventy nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty one
chapter eitghy two
chapter eighty three
chapter eighty four
chapter eighty five
chapter eighty six
chapter eighty seven
chapter eighty eight
chapter eighty nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety one
chapter ninety two
chapter ninety three
chapter ninety four
chapter ninety five
chapter ninety six
chapter ninety seven
chapter ninety eight
chapter one hundred
chapter one hundred and one
chapter one hundred and two
chapter one hundred and three
chapter one hundred and four
chapter one hundred and five
chapter one hundred and six
chapter one hundred and seven
chapter one hundred and eight
chapter one hundred and nine
chapter one hundred and ten
chapter one hundred and eleven
chapter one hundred and twelve
chapter one hundred and thirteen
chapter one hundred and fourteen
chapter one hundred and fifteen
chapter one hundred and sixteen
chapter one hundred and seventeen
NEW BOOK

chapter ninety nine

3.4K 93 37
By jess_romanoff

hi, so my beautiful girlfriend pointed out i hadn't posted in a whole so here you go baby. haha no seriously it has been a minute so enjoy!

•••

week eight

Natasha and i had been at the party for about an hour now. We have been drinking and dancing just minding our own business.

"sexy purge girls! woooo!" A random guy cheered as he came over to Natasha and i. Neither of us acknowledged the man until he started trying to grab my ass.

"mate fuck off!" I spat immediately moving away from him and grabbing Natasha's arm.

"woah, calm down sweetheart. it's a party let's have some fun" The man argued trying to 'dance' his way closer to us.

"don't sweetheart me asshole. i was having a good time with my girlfriend before you came and ruined it" I spat back, i had to shout because it was so loud in here.

"baby" Natasha whispered tugging on my arm. I glanced back at her, obviously i couldn't see her face but i knew how she was looking at me.

"you're gay?" The man whines like it was an insult to him.

I just hummed to which he groaned rolling his eyes and walking away. "dipshit" I spoke under my break as Natasha pulled me to turn around.

"i have to admit that was hot, it seems i'll have to keep you closer so people know you're mine" I giggled as Natasha gripped my waist pulling me closer.

Natasha and i danced for a little longer before going to grab another drink. We were definitely getting some looks tonight, either people were confused or just wanted to look at my ass.

"what are you ladies suppose to be? and how do i get either one of your numbers?" Blake the guy who's father threw the party greeted us in the kitchen.

"um well i'm a sexy student and she's my sexy professor. and as for our numbers you can't have those" I replied, i haven't personally spoken to Blake before but i think it would be better than Natasha answering.

It seems Natasha was starting to get jealous as she wrapped her arm around me tightly.

"sexy student and professor, my my. that's fucking hot. well ladies i'll leave you to it, i hope you both have a good night" Blake spoke before throwing up some chips and catching them in his mouth.

"okay good" Natasha sighed once he walked away.

"someone's jealous. you do realise this is your fault right?" Natasha gasped snapping her head to look at me.

"how?" I groaned pouring a generous amount of vodka in my drink.

"for making me wear this" I pointed out whilst also gesturing to my outfit.

It's like Natasha had completely forgotten about the outfit for a second, i'm not sure how. "ohhhh right, well i still stand by my choice" I chuckled at her change in attitude before handing her the finished drunk.

"let's go find Sarah and Tyler" I spoke grabbing Natasha's arm and pulling her along with me. She just happily followed, i think it might have something to do with the fact she could see my ass.

"Sarah!" I shouted once i had located the brunette. Her and Tyler were stood in the back of the living room.

"heyyy" Sarah greeted drunkenly stumbling over to me slightly. "i won't say your names" She whispered once her body had collided with mine.

Sarah and Tyler had also chosen to dress up in a couples costume. Although theirs was a little more appropriate, being pirates. Yes Sarah was a sexy pirate but not as sexy as my sexy student.

"girl you're hot" Sarah added once we had pulled away.

"you can thank this one for it, you're also hot i love the matching costumes" I replied with a shout ensuring she could hear me over the music.

The four of us hung out for the rest of the night. There were party games that started about thirty minutes after we met up, but none of us really wanted to join in.

It wasn't until Tyler decided it was time to go that we all left. Sarah was pretty drunk so he wanted to get her home and ready for bed.

Luckily Sarah put up little to no resistance allowing Tyler to basically carry her out as she was struggling to walk.

"we'll see you guys later" Tyler spoke for the two of them once we had exited the house.

"bye Typer take care of my best friend please" Tyler hummed giving me a nod as he made his way over to his frat house.

"come on my love" Natasha cooed wrapping her arm around me and pulling me in the other direction.

"Uber?" I enquired as we made our way in the general direction of Natasha's place.

"already on it baby" I hummed letting my head fall to Natasha's shoulder as we walked. We still had our masks on, there were students walking around the campus so we thought we may as well leave them on.

"hi, for Natasha?" Natasha asked the man in the white Toyota Corolla.

"yes, hello" He replied as we hopped into the back of the car.

I kept my head on Natasha's shoulder the whole ride listening as her and the driver chat a little. She was playing with my hand the whole time letting me know that she was obviously still there for me.

I have to admit i was tired when we were leaving but once we got home it was like i had gotten a boost of energy. "woah i thought you were tired?" Natasha commented as i practically skipped into her apartment.

"i'm not anymore" I spoke in a sing song way as i made my way over to the living room.

"oh yeah, and why's that?" Natasha purred following me as she took off her heels.

I just shrugged letting a cheeky smile take over my face. "what's that for?" Natasha smirked back.

"oh nothing" I giggled as i reached under my skirt to pull my panties down.

"b-baby" Natasha warned doing absolutely nothing to stop me. I turned around bending over to pick my panties up.

Due to the skirt being extremely short my whole ass would have been on display. I even left my legs parted slightly so she could see my pussy a little.

"don't you dare move" Natasha suddenly spoke before laying a firm slap to my left ass cheek. I yelped out glancing back to see her practically sprinting to her room.

I giggled deciding to take my Docs off, they do take a while and a good amount of effort to get off. I glanced down at myself deciding to also take off my shirt.

I left the little tie on of course, i think Natasha will enjoy fucking me with it still on.

"i see you left something for me to hold onto" Natasha spoke coming up behind me. I hummed turning to face the now naked Natasha, aside from a black strap on and a white silk rode.

"mmm i thought you would enjoy that, you know while you fuck me" Natasha nodded moving over to sit on the sofa grabbing my skirt to pull me closer.

She didn't say anything as she let her hands roam all over my body. They started on my legs softly sliding up my thighs and under my skirt.

She avoided my pussy of course letting her hands wrap around to my ass. Her touches were slow and soft causing me to hum and throw my head back.

"come baby, sit" Natasha patted her lap after a moment letting me settle on her lap. The fake cock stood between our bodies. Although due to me sitting atop Natasha my skirt flew up slightly covering the fake cock.

"so pretty" Natasha cooed as her hands slowly slide up my front. "such pretty tits baby" She added as her hands cupped my breasts.

"you love my tits huh?" I somewhat moaned as she rubbed my nipples.

"i do fucking love them baby, and these little nipples. i can't get over them" I giggled before letting out a sigh as Natasha lightly pinched my nipples.

"hmm fuck" I hummed leaning down to connect our lips in a somewhat desperate kiss. Our tongues swirled together as i slowly started to grind my hips.

Natasha fondled my boobs for a little longer before moving them down to my hips. I threaded my fingers through Natasha's red lock gripping at her roots.

I lightly started nibbling at Natasha's bottom lip causing her to moan.

Once we were both out of breath we pulled away, Natasha immediately leaned in to attached her lips to my neck.

"fuck Nat" I moaned holding her head closer as she moved down to my chest. "please, for the love of god" I begged.

Natasha chuckled "desperate" I groaned narrowing my eyes at her.

"are you kidding me?" Natasha shrugged with a smirk. "you lead me on before we left and then left me hanging, of course i'm desperate"

"baby i'm kidding, come here. let me take care of you" Natasha cooed pulling me down to reconnect our lips.

While we were kissing Natasha let her hand drop between my legs. I was so preoccupied with the kiss that i didn't notice until i felt her fingers glide through my folds.

I groaned against Natasha's lips as i bucked my hips feeling her fingers nudge my clit. I'm not sure how long we continued this movement but i know for a fact i had already made a mess on Natasha's legs.

"you ready for my cock princess?" Natasha purred as she placed kisses to my cheek and jaw.

"please Nat... i need it" Natasha hummed leaning back slightly so she could line the fake cock up with my entrance.

I pulled my skirt up allowing her the ability to see my pussy. Natasha chuckled as she slipped the tip in as i let the skirt flop back down.

"hmm fuck" I moaned as i slowly lowered myself until Natasha was completed bottomed out. "so big" I panted meeting Natasha's hungry gaze.

"you can take it my love" Natasha spoke softly caressing my face. I hummed as i pushed myself up before lowering down again.

I started a steady rhythm going up and down already clenching around the appendage. "i-" I stuttered.

"already?" Natasha questioned knowing what i was about to say. I groaned slapping Natasha's shoulder causing her to chuckle.

"don't cum yet baby" Natasha demanded gripping my hips tightly. I just nodded biting my lip as i gained speed bouncing up and down.

"fuck yeah that's it baby, bounce on my cock. such a good girl" Natasha praised helping my movements as she bucked her hips up.

"fuck... fuck... fuck... Nat..." I practically screamed throwing my head back.

I was so caught up in my own pleasure and Natasha was clearly caught up in watching me that neither of us heard the front door opening...

"AHHHHH" There was suddenly a loud scream pulling me out of my euphoric state. "MY EYES!!"

•••

hehe oh no

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 199K 55
My name is Calla Lind. For 20 years, I have lived within the shadow of my beautiful older sister - chasing and holding onto an illusion of love. A lo...
3.3K 120 24
Victoria Taylor Jones is an young woman around 19 years old, living in New York about to start her first year at NYU. However her past is about to ca...
10.4K 167 15
Lydia is Jenna Ortega's agent and she's fed up with her failing to turn up to meetings and auditions after partying all night. When Lydia confronts J...
399K 10.8K 46
Just graduated from Harvard with a master's degree in psychology, Y/N looks for a job and finds it in a not-so-expected way at Romanoff's company, th...