π™‡π™Šπ™”π˜Όπ™‡π™π™” ✰ π™Žπ™π™‚π˜Όπ™π™ƒ...

Od SLUTT444GIOO

"you a opp, you a opp, you was talkin on notti and yo ass got poppedβ€ž ~ddot Viac

α΄„Κœα΄€Κ€α΄€α΄„α΄›α΄‡Κ€κœ±
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

3

6.2K 129 143
Od SLUTT444GIOO

____
𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 6:10pm
____

"ite bring y'all ugly asses on so we can do the video" noti said and you mugged him "who dis nigga talkin to?" you said with your face scrunched up "not me" lexi said as y'all both stood up.

"nah nbs" you said while laughing as the boys walked behind y'all "lani" ddot said, calling your name which made you turn around "yo?" you said, raising an eyebrow.

"ya purse" he said, holding up your black marc jacobs purse in his hands "uhhhh hold it" you said and he rolled his eyes "i'm not no fuckin slave" he said and you nodded.

"right cause you a peasant" you said and this nigga launched your purse at your head which hurt like a bitch so you turned and hit him meanwhile he was just laughing.

"and dats why you carrying my shit now bitch" you said and he flicked you off "and dats why you suckin my dick now bitch" he said and you hit him in his stomach "stop testin me bitch" you said as dd n lexi laughed.

"just get together already" lexi said "nbs, suckin his dick n shit" dd said while laughing "okay so you must want me to punch you in yo shit david" you said, stopping in your tracks.

"yk i was just jokin gurl" dd said, throwing his hands up in defense "yeah ok" you said, walking out the door of the building which left y'all met wit a bunch of females.

"they trynna take yo nigga, lex" you said to lexi and she side eyed dd "he know not to play wimme" she said and you laughed "dey trynna take yo nigga too" she said with a slight smirk on her face.

"dey can have him, i'm a free agent" you said and she laughed "what kr say? LIES ON LIES ON LIES" lexi said "now you wanna sing da opps? bet" was all dd said before you seen him trip lexi onto the floor.

your jaw immediately dropped cause why dese niggas be abusing y'all for? you hit dd in the same spot where you threw the honeybun so you knew that was gon hurt.

you helped lexi up and ofc she kicked dd in his shit as y'all made y'all way to noti's car. you got in the front seat and lexi, dd, n ddot got in the back which made noti side eye you.

"get yo little ass in the back" he said and the video was already recording so yk he started his intro. dd grabbed noti by his shirt and you laughed "watch ya mouf" dd said as he let him go.

"tell ya bitch ass sister to get in the back" noti said and ddot smacked tf outta him🤣. "ddot wdf is wrong with you" noti said, getting in ddot's face "yo bro- everytime you get up imma tell you to sit df back down" ddot said, putting noti back in his seat.

"oh i see, that must be ya girl" noti said and you laughed at ddot's expression "nah what?" ddot said "y'all im a free agent" you said, getting in the camera and looking pretty as always.

"am i trippin or does your bitch ass sister look exactly like notti" noti said and you back handed him "dats my son" you said as they laughed "speaking of him, where is he cause he my favorite" noti said "minding his business" you replied.

"lani you trynna freestyle" noti said as he strolled on his phone "yea, play sum" you said, looking at yourself through your phone screen "ite imma go first" he said as the beat started and you nodded.

"ight look..lani you pussy when i see you i'm snatchin ya hoodie-" you cut noti off in the middle of his rap cause you ended up bursting out into laughter "nigga dat shit was ass" lexi said as all y'all laughed meanwhile noti was just mugging you.

"hahaaa, go ugly" noti said and you nodded trynna catch the beat.

"yuh, ok look, ayo noti, you a bitch, yo brother got shot and you didn't do shit.

keep talkin shit we gon tag team ya bitch, fuck up her body, don't need a switch.

grah, talkin shit you get beat wit da grip, yk what i'm on, atleast try to perform.

want a feature? make sum shake, i'll fuck on ya bitch and leave a lil trace." you finished off before noti got mad and jacked you up as you were dying of laughter.

"nah deadass ds was fye" lexi said while laughing "my sista really on dat" dd said "type shii" you replied, pushing noti off you "nahhh now you gotta make a song mh" ddot said while laughing.

( the fact that i was laying in my bed while i freestyled from the top of my head is funny to me🤣 )
____

"idris moveeee" you complained as idris kept getting in your face since they made you get in the front seat while they chilled in the back.

"yo ddot get yo hands out ya pants and wake yo bitch ass up" idris said, reaching in the backseat just to hit ddot in his leg "nigga move you suckin mad dick" ddot said, pushing idris.

"yo ddot, get ya bitch out da front seat" idris said lookin back at ddot and when i tell you dis nigga picked his foot up and purposely kicked idris before placing his foot on the arm rest.

"knocks is here" idris said as he mugged ddot "nigga sdfu you ride wit a toy knock in ya trunk meanwhile my shit real and on me" ddot said while laughin "dis nigga pussy, ddot" dd said as both of the boys laughed.

"nigga who pussy? we can box rn" idris said and you laughed "i say fuck da gloves" you said and idris side eyed you "so you wanna see your bro get beat up? L sister" idris said and you laughed.

"idris.. you ugly asf like why yo hairline look like dat" you said and ddot ass thought it was soooo funny cause he was in da back hollering "nigga shut up" lexi said "stop talkin to me, suck dd dick like you been doin" he said, fixing his ski.

lexi hit him in the back of his head "bro lani get yo fren" ddot said and you laughed "did it hurt?" you asked and he mugged you "girl fuck you" he said and you laughed.

___

you were finally home and ngl you were now bored asl. dd, notti, and ddot were in notti's room being loud asf and lexi was on her way but she was taking too long.

you got out of bed and walked to jay's room. knocking on the door and waiting for a response but you knew he was on live so you just walked in his room.

he looked at you then back at your outfit which made him smack his teeth "go put sum clothes on" he said and you rolled your eyes "y'all must expect me to walk around in a spacesuit or sum shit" you said, rolling your eyes.

"yea cause dem purple nike pros ain't cuttin it, you literally got every fuckin color" he said and you laughed before walking in front of him just to say hi to the live "hey liveeeee" you said and he pushed you out the way.

"nigga move" he said and you jumped up n smacked him "stop touchin me" you said and he laughed "yo y'all fans see how he be treatin me?" you said while laughing as he mugged you.

USER JAY STOP ABUSING HER😂

USER she so cute😭

USER dont she date ddot?

USER jay leave her alone and let her be great🤣

USER body ody😨

"y'all sucking her dick bro" he said, kissing his teeth "nah you suckin my dick" you said, looking at jay "lani bro, im rey violate you" he said and you laughed "yk you my fav right.." you said and he side eyed you "but notti come first" you said, smiling at him until he pushed your on the floor.

___
@deathrowlanii

*

**

deathrowlanii what the first slide said🤣.
Liked by nottio_, ddotfrmdao, jayklickin, ddosama and 1,510 others
view all 400 comments

jayklickin you gettin blocked and reported.
^ deathrowlanii what i do stink stink😔

ddosama nah jay she did you bad🤣🤣
^ jayklickin dick suckin.
^ deathrowlanii don't talk to him like dat.

ddotfrmdao 🤣😂😂, who you talkin bout?
^ deathrowlanii ya momma, we locked in😘
^ ddotfrmdao blocked again.
^ deathrowlanii what i'm gon do man😔..IDC BRO, are you serious?

nottio_ just to give y'all a heads up, SHE TALKIN BOUT DDOT
^ deathrowlanii nah what? who told you dat
^ ddotfrmdao divorced asap.
^ deathrowlanii nobody wantchu dirt neck
^ ddotfrmdao tuhhh, yea ok
^ deathrowlanii BIG DOAAAA
^ cblu_180 👀

A/N: why dey always arguing😂

PokračovaΕ₯ v čítanΓ­

You'll Also Like

491K 10.5K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.6M 54.7K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
894K 41.3K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1M 45.7K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC