Symbol - Power Rangers Samura...

By AlexNeko_990

Symbol (Ongoing)⏳ -Book One of Kanji Duology- --- Centuries ago in Japan, Nighlok monsters invaded our world... More

Meet My Characters
Chapter One: Origins, Part 1
Chapter Two: Origins, Part 2
Chapter Three: The Team Unites
Chapter Five: Day Off
Chapter Six: Sticks and Stones
Chapter Seven: A Fish Out of Water
Chapter Eight: There Go the Brides

Chapter Four: Deal with a Nighlok

732 28 34
By AlexNeko_990

[Gabriel "Gabe" Itzel]

Today the six of us were outside of the dojo, training.

Kevin and Emily were training with their Kendo.
Mia was training her punches.
Jayden is teaching me how to wield my Kendo.
Mike was learning to write a new symbol.

Mike successfully wrote the symbol, and he whooped. "I finally did it! Boo-yah!"

"Yeah, you sure did!" Emily said.

"Great job!" I said, giving him a thumbs-up. And went back to focusing on my training with Jayden.

Kevin went up to Mike, and did the same thing he did to Emily: being worried. Mike was a bit weirded out. He did the same thing with Mia.

Jayden and I stopped training, and look at Kevin. Mike came towards us.

"What's up with Kevin? Why is he so worried about everyone?" Mike asked.

"I don't know, he's been like this since yesterday." Mentor Ji said. "Any idea, Gabe?" He asked, looking at me. Jayden and Mike did as well.

"Well... I might know why, but I'm not gonna tell you." I told them, still looking at Kevin being worried. "I'll tell you, only if Kevin wants me to." I said, turning towards the three.

I saw Kevin coming towards me. "Hey-" He starts.

"Yes, yes, I know." I said, roiling my eyes. "If I ever need someone to rely on, I can always go to you. Just because my family move away, and left me here, just so I can one day fulfill my destiny to become a Ranger. Doesn't mean, I'm not happy." I lied.

Honestly I didn't want to lie to Kevin and the others. But sometimes, certain things are better off left unknown, or forgotten.

Kevin sighed through his nose, smiling. "Hey, I'm here for yo, man." He said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah, alright." I said, smiling. Happy to know I have a bestfriend like him.

And for some reason I felt a pair of eyes on me. Sure, there are like three pairs of eyes looking at me, but I felt one of pairs was looking at me, a bit intensely.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

The six of us arrived at the area where a Nighlok was.

"Hey!" Jayden called, catching the Nighlok's attention.

"What?!" Doubletone exclaimed. He moved away, before Jayden could strike him. But unfortunately for him, Kevin and Mike kicked the Nighlok down.

Emily, Mia and I went towards the boy.

"Are you okay?" Mia asked.

"He can't hurt you, now." I told him.

"Nighlo, what kid of mischief are you up to, now?" Jayden asked.

"Nothing. We're friends, right?" Doubletone asked, looking back at the boy.

"You're lying! Back off!" Mike said.

"Run away, as fast as you can!" Emily told the boy.

The boy quickly stood up, and ran away.

"Stay out of my business!" Doubletone said.

"Oh yeah?" Jayden said.

"Come on!" Mia said.

The six of us ran towards Doubletone.

"Hey, didn't I warn you to mind your business?" Doubletone questioned, as he attack and throws us off. "Fighting you Rangers, is like a walk in the park, for me!" He kicked Jayden down. "Your turn, girls and boy!" He said.

Emily, Mia and I went to fight Doubletone, but were easily overpowered.

"As you can see, I play well, with others!" Doubletone said, he pushes us away.

"Oh, yeah? Well, how about this?" A voice questioned.

Suddenly everything happened fast. A figure appeared, attacking Doubletone in lightning speed. It went one way, and another, doing it a few times, before stopping.

Doubletone fell. "Hey! Who did that?" He questioned.

"Why, the Purple Ranger, of course." The Purple Ranger said, standing in front of us. Spin Sword in hand.

The six of us were surprised.

"It's you!" Mike said.

"What? Another Ranger?" Doubletone questioned, he stood back up. "I don't have time for this, I have dreams to kill, and rivers to fill! The fun has just begun!" He said, and left through a rift in the tree.

"Aw man, already?" Purple Ranger asked. "And I just got here." He said, looking down and shaking his head.

"I think he's planning something real bad!" Mike said.

"I'm worried about that kid, we need to find him!" Mia said.

"And fast!" I said.

"Right, let's split up, and look for him!" Jayden said.

"Great idea!" Purple Ranger said, and we look back at him. "While you do that, I'll be going now! Bye bye!" He said, waving at us, and sped away.

The Purple Ranger left, before any of us could stop him.

We split up, and went to go look for he boy.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

Jayden, Mike, Emily and I were in the Shiba House. The four of us were on the other side of the door, we were watching Mia cooking, or, what its supposed to look like.

"What doe she thinks, she's doing?" Jayden asked.

"Making a home-cooked dinner to take to Kevin." Mike said. "He's staking out that baseball kid's house, incase that Nighlok returns."

"But she does the cooking." Jayden said.

"Kevin's feeling sad, so Mia wants to cheer him up with something a little less fancy, you know?" Emily said.

"Like burnt chicken?" Mike asked.

"I'm just happy, I'm not the one receiving it." I said, cringing at the sight of the burnt chicken.

Mia tries to cut a pumpkin with a kitchen knife, and it was not working. She ended up using her Spin Sword, though it did cut the pumpkin, the skin is still on it.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

[3rd Person]

Kevin and Mia were running after Ryan.

Doubletone threw his staff at the Rangers, but before it could hit them, the Purple Ranger appeared, and stopped it. Hitting it away with his Spin Sword.

The three turn around, and saw the Purple Ranger, and Doubletone.

"I'm not letting you hurt anyone!" Purple Ranger said, sheathing his Spin Sword.

"Buzz off, Rangers!" Doubletone said, he picks up his staff.

Kevin and Mia stood next to the Purple Ranger, the three Rangers were facing the Nighlok.

"You again!" Mia said.

"What are you up to, Nighlok!" Kevin questioned.

"Nothing you nosy Rangers, my friend and I made a deal, right kid?" Doubletone asked.

Mia and the Purple Ranger look back at Ryan, who looks down and clenches on his baseball keychain.

Everyone saw the garbage truck coming to take away the garbage.

"Why's you make him throw away his baseball equipment?" Kevin questioned.

"Because he loved playing baseball." Doubletone said. "I got him to give up his dream. Now that he's so sad, the Sanzu River will be flooding in no time." He revealed.

"Yeah, but you promised that if I gave up something special, I'd get something even more special back." Ryan said. "You promised."

"What do you mean by getting something more special back?" Purple Ranger asked, looking at Ryan.

"Don't say it, kid." Doubletone said.

"Well, where is he?" Ryan asked.

"I said, you'd have to be patient." Doubletone said.

"Liar! Don't listen to him Ryan, he's just trying to trick you." Kevin told Ryan.

"A monster would never keep his promises, especially a Nighlok." Purple Ranger said, looking at Ryan for a quick second, before turning back towards Doubletone.

Everyone saw the garbage truck picking up Ryan's garbage can, and driving away

"Oh my, look at that. That garbage truck just took you out of the ball game." Doubletone said. "It's a heartbreaking homerun. Game over." He said, and laughed.

"My father is in the Army, and had to go away." Ryan revealed. "He said that if I would give up baseball, he would bring back my dad." He said. He clenches his lucky keychain crying, as he remembered what his dad told him.

Doubletone laughed.

"You try to make him give up his dreams?" Mia questioned.

"Imperdonable!" Purple Ranger yelled. "Ryan, go to somewhere safe." He softly told Ryan, who went away. "Picking on a kid? That's unacceptable!" He said. "Blue, Pink, you ready?" He asked, looking at the two.

"Ready!" Kevin and Mia said. They got out their Samuraizers. "Samuraizers! Go Go Samurai!" They shouted, and Morphed.

"水" "天"

"Samurai Ranger! Ready!" Kevin and Mia shouted.

"Rangers Together! Samurai Forever!" The three Rangers shouted.

"I think you three deserves to have a blast!" Doubletone said, he atacke dthe three of them, pushing them back into the woods.

The Rangers quickly stood back up.

"Now that you're in my part of the woods, your end is near!" Doubletone said. "Tidal wave!" He shouted.

"Incoming!" Kevin exclaimed.
"Look out!" Mia exclaimed.
"Watch out!" Purple Ranger exclaimed.

Kevin as hit by a tiger head. While both Mia and the Purple Ranger were hit by a tidal wave. The Rangers fell.

"See, I'm all kinds of trouble for you Rangers!" Doubletone said.

"He's right! Now, what?" Kevin asked.

Jayden, Mike, Emily and Gabe appeared Morphed, and attacked Doubletone.

"Where did you four come from?!" Doubletoone exclaimed, as he was attacked and fell.

"Jayden! Gabe!" Kevin called, seeing the others.

"We raced here, when the Gap Sensor sounded!" Jayden said.

"We got here, as fast as we could!" Gabe said. He stood between Jayden and Kevin.

"Thanks, you're just in the nick of time!" Mia said.

"Hey, Purple. Need a hand?" Mike asked, looking at the Purple Ranger, who stood between him and Jayden.

"Good to see you too, Loco!" Purple Ranger said, resting his Spin Sword behind his neck.

"Moogers! Come out, come out, wherever you are!" Doubletone called.

A bunch of Moogers came out of gaps from the ground.

The seven Rangers begin fighting against them.

Jayden spun his Power Disk,  his Spin Sword changed. "Fire Smasher!" He shouted. He begins attacking the Moogers with it. "It's fall season, for you Moogers! And thanks to my Fire Smasher, all of you will be taking the fall!"

Mike spun his Power Disk, his Spin Sword changed. "Forest Spear!" He shouted. He attacked the Moogers suing his Forest Spear. "Moogers to the left of me! And Moogers to the right! But when I get done with them, they all say "goodnight"!"

Emily spun her Power Disk, her Spin Sword changed. "Earth Slicer!" She shouted. She attacks the Moogers with it. "Some for you! And for you! Don't worry, I didn't forget you guys!" She said, throwing her Earth Slicer at a bunch of Moogers.

Gabe spun his Power Disk, his Spin Sword changed. "Cryo Crossbow!" He shouted. He fired freezing blasts at the Moogers. "Some say you're ready to be diced! But I'd say, you're ready t be iced!" He said, and froze more Moogers, before destroying them.

"Hey! You're giving my Moogers the blues! And the pinks and purples, I guess!" Doubletone said.

Kevin, Mia and the Purple Ranger defeated the Moogers. The three of them spun their Power Disks, their Spin Sword changed.

"Hydro Bow!"
"Sky Fan!"
"Electro Hammer!"

"Super Tsunami!" Doubletone shouted, using the same move he used on them.

Kevin attacked the tiger, while Mia attacked the wave. Purple Ranger was on the ground, he held his giant hammer, high, before smashing it onto the ground, sending a shockwave of thunder towards the Nighlok.

"The tide has turned, Nighlok!" Kevin said.

All three Rangers' attacks hits Doubletone.

"Doubletone's been triple teamed! No fair!" Doubeltone cried.

"That's what you get for making Ryan so sad!" Mia said.

"And making him give up his dream!" Purple Ranger said.

Doubletone exploded.

"There's nothing worst, than a liar." Kevin said, he placed both his hands on Mia's shoulder, and Purple Ranger's shoulder.

"You can say that again." Purple Ranger said.

Jayden, Mike, Emily and Gabe went towards them.

"Mia! You did a great job!" Emily said.

"Great teamwork." Jayden said.

"Great job, Kevin!" Gabe said.

"Yo, Purple! That hammer is awesome!" Mike said.

ⓂⒺⒼⒶⓏⓄⓇⒹ ⒷⒶⓉⓉⓁⒺ

"Now, I'm gonna make you all sad!" Doubletone said, he came back giant.

"You guys handle this, I have other things to do! Good luck!" Purple Ranger said, and he sped away.

"You got it, Purple!" Kevin said.

"Just leave it to us!" Mia said.

"Mia, let's get 'em!"

"I'm ready!"

The two of them got out their Foldingzords.

"Dragon Zord!"
"Turtle Zord!"

They threw their Spin Sabers into the air, and it turned into their Mega Sabers. They placed their Foldingzords on the ground, and wrote the Mega Symbol. "超"

"Mega Mode Power!" They shouted, and got into Mega Mode. They jumped into the air, as their Foldingzords grew giant, they grabbed their Mega Sabers, and got into their Foldingzords.

"Let's heat things up for this creepazoid!" Kevin said, he attacked Doubletone with Dragon Fire.

"Yuck! Dragon breathe!" Doubletone exclaimed, he got attacked and fell.

"See, Nighlok? Lying hurts!" Mia said. Her Foldingzord changed back to a circle.

"Let's team up!" Kevin said. His Dragon Zord grabs onto Mia's Turtle Zord.

"Hey, what are you two trying to-" Doubletone got hit by Mia's Turtle Zord.

"That's for tricking Ryan!" Mia said.

"You won't be doing that, to anyone else!" Kevin said.

Back on the ground, where the others are.

"Come on! Let's jump!" Jayden said.

Jayden, Mike, Emily and Gabe threw their Spin Sabers into the air, and it turned into their Mega Sabers. They placed their Foldingzords on the ground, and wrote the Mega Symbol. "超"

"Lion Foldingzord!"
"Bear Foldingzord!"
"Ape Foldingzord!"
"Deer Foldingzord!"

"Mega Mode Power!" They shouted, and got into Mega Mode. They jumped into the air, as their Foldingzords grew giant, they grabbed their Mega Sabers, and got into their Foldingzords.

"Let's take care of business!" Jayden said.

All six of their Zords ran together.

Jayden wrote the symbol, and formed the Megazord. "Zords combine!" He shouted. "合"

"Samurai Megazord! We are United!"

"Megazord, smegazord! I'm gonna rip you apart, piece by piece!" Doubletone said.

The Rangers and Doubletone begin fighting, using their weapons.

"Let's lose your sword first!" Doubletone said, he knocked the Rangers' sword away. "That's better!"

"Hey! What now?" Mike asked.

"We better thing of something!" Gabe said.

"Jayden! I've got an idea!" Kevin told Jayden.

"Than go for it!" Jayden said.

"All right! Dragon Leap!" Kevin shouted.

The Rangers jumped into the air, with the help of Kevin's Dragon Zord.

"What's up?" Doubletone said.

"Aerial Turtle Strike!" Mia shouted. Her Turtle Zord jumps off, and attack Doubletone.

"This isn't right!" Doubletone exclaimed. "But that was a heck of a right!" He was pushed back.

Mia's Turtle Zord connected back with the Megazord.

"Now, where were we?" Jayden asked, him and the others got back their sword.

"Katana Power! Samurai Strike!" The six of them shouted, preparing their finisher.

"Is it too late to cut a deal?" Doubletone asked.

The Rangers attacked Doubletone, and destroyed him. "斬"

"Whoa! I guess, I should take that as a no!"Doubletone cried, and exploded.

"Samurai Rangers!" Jayden shouted.
"Victory's ours!" Kevin and Mia shouted.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

The Rangers are now at the baseball field, they watched as Ryan got into he field, wearing his baseball uniform.

Gabe sat next to Jayden.

Jayden got out his Samuraizer, and wrote the Dream Symbol. "夢"

An image of Ryan's dad appeared. Ryan saw him. "Dad." He said.

The Rangers were shocked, surprised and amazed.

"Go get 'em, Tiger." Ryan's dad told Ryan, before disappearing.

Ryan took out his lucky keychain, smiling, and ran towards the field.

"How did you do that Hocus Pocus?" Mike asked.

"I just helped the dream, become a vision." Jayden said. "But I can only sustain it, for a moment."

"You know, Mia. The two of us make a great team." Kevin said. "We're gonna fight those Nighloks, and make sure no one else has to give up, what they love."

"Or their dreams." Mia said.

"Hey, look, there goes Ryan, now." Kevin said.

The Rangers saw Ryan on the field, he readies up his bat, and hits the baseball far.

The Rangers all stood up, and cheered.

Everyone was happy, as they saw Ryan running towards his team.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

A/N: For this part, please don't mind, if anything here was wrong. I don't know how cemetery works.

In a cemetery a young man was there paying respect to a gravestone, the gravestone has two images of two people.

The young man was squatting down, and paying respect for the dead. A Star-Shaped object was next to him.

The young man heard a noise behind him, and did not move. He finished paying respect to the dead, and stood back up, holding he Star-Shaped object in his right hand.

"Hello, father." The young man greeted, facing the man behind him, who is the Mentor to the Samurai Rangers. "I'm back." He said.

"Luka." Mentor Ji softly said, he smiled. "Welcome home." He said, and pulls Luka in for a hug.

Luka hugs back, smiling. The Star-Shaped object in his hand, changed into a wolf, who howled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 101 5
Flowers (Ongoing)⏳ --- In the not-so-distant future, the mysterious and sinister Venjix Computer Network is attempting to conquer and lay ruin to the...
5.4K 124 6
Cherry Blossom (On-Hold)🍟 --- When the ancient evil spirit Dai Shi returns to wipe out all humans, a quartet of teenagers must learn secret kung fu...
9.9K 227 11
Knight (Ongoing)⏳ -First Book of the Honor Duology- --- When an army of powerful alien beings are unleashed on Earth, threatening life as we know it...
33K 625 25
Growth (Completed)💎 -Book One of the Life Trilogy- --- When Galvanax, cruel champion of "Galaxy Warriors", claimed the mighty Power Stars, the great...