Our beautiful love

By 2123TD

Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve su... More

Family description
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 32

5.4K 208 3
By 2123TD

Author's pov

Ekansh came back home after the meeting. When he went to their bedroom, he did  not find Ishita. As she was not in the living room he thought maybe be she came to their bedroom. Then he checked all around the house but didn't find her.

Now he was getting all bad thoughts. He also called ishita's parents  house, ashish and divya but she is not with them. By that time Ekansh's parents, adi all came back even ishita's parents and ashish and divya hearing the news of ishita's missing.

From the sevants he got to know that ishita went out with the driver. So he called the driver but he didn't picked up. After some time he called back and informed that he was in hospital as some people came and hit him. When he became conscious he didn't find ishita so he called him.

Everyone was tensed for them. Their moms started crying. Ekansh's condition was worst. His heart and heartbeat was not with him. Maybe they are in danger.If someone hurt them. He is not in lack of enemies.Just thinking this he is becoming pale.

Ashish - Ekansh don't worry we will find them. Nothing will happened.

Ekansh - we have to. We have to find them. If something happen to them, I don't know what I will do to myself.

A drop of tear slipped from his eye. He wiped it hastily. Because he can't be weak now. He have to find his wife and baby. He have to punish the person in worst way possible who tried to hurt his wife and baby.

From the cctv footage of the shop they got to know that when ishita came out of the shop some people came and kidnap ishita. They all were wearing masks. The number plate of the car was also blank.

The best hacker team was present in Malhotra mansion to track the location of ishita. But they could not find anything.

Adi - why are we not able to locate bhabhi? What are you guys doing?

One of the hacker - we are trying our best sir. But I think the tracker is destroyed that's why we are not getting anything.

Ekansh was thinking something deeply. The kidnapper knew that ishita have a tracker in her bracelet. Only their families knows this. Was someone from their family helping them? Or involved in it? Suddenly something clicked his mind. There is one more way to find ishita. There was a device in ishita's mangalsutra. It can also work as a Bluetooth if it switched.

Ekansh - I am telling you one more code. Check the location of this device.

The hackers started their work and checked its location.

Hacker - Sir we found a location. It is 2 km from here. It's a remote area.

Ekansh - Adi contact police and came in the location. Ashish, security team ready???

Ashish - yes

Ekansh - let's go.

Ekansh took his licensed gun and went out with ashish and security team. Adi went to the police. Other's were at home praying for all of them.

When ishita opened her eyes she saw she was in a old house. Her hands and legs were tied. She was feeling dizzy. She more scared about her baby.

Ishita - baby you okay  na?

As if the baby understand the situation it kicked. Ishita smiled feeling this.

Ishita - don't worry baby. I am here. I do not let anything happening to you. You papa must started searching for us till now. don't worry. You have your mumma.

She started struggling with the ropes. In between this the switch on the device of her mangalsutra turned on. She was feeling hungry and the ropes which are tied tightly was not helping her.

She started screaming. '' You idiots, duffers, monkeys, donkeys, buffeloes, Rakoons, mongoose, insects of drains, sons of bitches, cockroaches, spiders, lizards .... leave me. I said leave me you bastards. ''

Ekansh was in the car with ashish and hackers.

Hacker - sir there is sounds coming from the device. I am connecting with your phone.

''You idiots, duffers, monkeys, donkeys, buffeloes, Rakoons, mongoose, insects of drains, sons of bitches, cockroaches, spiders, lizards .... leave me. I said leave me you bastards. ''

Ekansh - Ishu, jaan can you hear me?

Ishita was breathing heavily because of all the screamings. Still no one came. Suddenly she heard his ansh's voice. But from where it is coming? She couldn't see anyone.

Ishita - ansh??? Is it you??

Ekansh was feeling like he got back his breathings after hearing 'ansh' from his wife.

Ekansh - yess jaan. It's me. Your mangalsutra has a device which can work as both tracker and bluetooth if switched. Don't worry we are coming . Just stay strong. For us , for me. Please don't panic.

Ishita - I am not panicking ansh. It's just that they tied me a little tightly. It's paining. And i am feeling hungry. I think they took the chocolate donuts. I only have 4 to 5 donuts. It's still has at least 10 to 12 donuts. I will kill them if they ate my donuts.

Ashish - She is kidnapped. For God sake. She is still thinking about food. Whereas we are tensed as hell.

Ekansh - pregnancy hormones man. I am bearing all this from 8 months. When your time will come you will understand.

Suddenly ishita heard some footsteps.

Ishita - ansh, I think someone is coming I am hearing someone's footsteps.

Ekansh become silent to listen everything.

Ishita saw a silhouette of a man. He was looking of age around her father. She could not saw his face because he was standing in the dark.

Ishita started shouting,''who are you? And why did you kidnapped me? ''

The man - Don't speak too much Mrs Malhotra. It's not good for your health and for your baby.

The voice was very familiar to them.

Ishita - I asked who are you?

The man - well you are too stubborn. But never mind as your last wish. I will show you my face. But alas you would not be able to do anything because before that I will peacefully send you both to God.

Saying this the person came to the light. Seeing him, ishita gasped. She never in her dreams thought he could be the one behind all this.

Ishita - dip uncle??

Soudip - yes ishita dear. I am. I am behind all this.

On the other side, Ekansh and ashish both were shocked. They didn't expect it. How can the person whom they both love so much and vice versa, could do something like this.

Ishita was totally confused and dumbfounded.

Ishita - but why?? Ashu bhai loves you so much. Mom, dad trust you so much. What about ansh, he loves you as much as his parents, he respects you as his role model. How can you do it? How can you betray them??

Soudip - love? Respect? Role model my foot. I hate them. I hate everyone of them. They snatched everything from me. I will destroy Malhotras by killing you both. Because their life lives in you both. They will be devastated.

Ishita -what did they did that you hate them this much?

Soudip - what they did?? Ok i am telling you. As you are going to die let's grant your wish. Ok so all this started from our college life.

As You know Your father in law and i were best friends from school. But i was always jealous from him. He always got the top position. And I always came second because of him. He came from a middle class family. But I was from a well settled family. But everyone prefered him. From teachers to students, classmates everyone wants him. Believe me I beared it all even when people address me as his best friend not for my individual self.

Then we got into college. We take same course from same college. Everything was going as usual. But then comes Ekta. She was one year junior to us. Though she was in different course. Almost everyone from our college had crush on her.

But i fell in love at first sight. Believe me i loved her so much. I didn't let any other boy come near her. But what she did? She fall for my so called best friend. She also choosed him over me.

I just went out abroad for 5 months and when I came back I find out that they got married. He snatched my love. Later my parents got me married with Rekha.

Then Devansh (Ekansh's father) started his startup. And I got Khurana Industries. Though it was that big what it is today. I take it here. His startup was also successful. Soon he also make his name in the business world and started gradually surpassing me. Here too people started considering me as his best friend only not for my hardwork.

When his father died he became aloof. Taking the advantage I almost destroyed his company but then came his saviour, his son Ekansh Devansh Malhotra. He saved them. From so many years I tried many times to downfall them but all vain. From hacking their system to intruding viruses, selling confidential information to their rivals everything I tried every trick but still Ekansh managed to save it all. I did everything.

And what to told about my son Ashish. He is more like their son. He never listens to me . He always did what Ekansh and Devansh told him to do.

Well now I got a chance you can say golden opportunity to ruin them by killing you with your baby, heir of Malhotra Empire.

I know how much they love you both. And Ekansh's life lives in you. What is the better way than this to devastate them completely.

Ok enough of the history, now let's get to the action. Don't worry I will also send them to you soon if not me then they will go in their own.''

Ishita - how can you stoop so low? You are a psycho. Mom didn't love you that's not their fault neither your. It's destiny. And you cannot change it . Who is not meant for you, you can never have them. And how can say such thing about ashu bhai? I accept that you Malhotras but Ashish bhai is your own son, your blood. How can you betray him? ''

Soudip chuckled and said, ''son?? My blood??hahaha, he is not my son. He Rekha's son. Not mine. She was pregnant with someone else's child. Because I couldn't be a father. When I got know this I understand that ashish is not my child and Rekha betrayed me. Then I killed her. Yes I murdered her and make it look like an accident. I thought to kill ashish too with her but to my bad luck that day he stayed with Ekansh. Later I thought to keep him and use him against Malhotras. ''

Ishita was crying thinking of what everyone gone through because this evil man. On the other hand both ashish and Ekansh's condition was worst. Ekansh was broken for his most trusted person, his dip uncle betrayed him. He could not think what will be the condition of his dad when he will got to know about his best friend's deed. Ashish's condition was worst . He was totally became blank, emotionless. He could not believe whom he loved as his father, is not his father. He killed his mother. Even wanted to kill him too.

Soon they reach the place. It was a old building. The security team and police surrounded the place and took position.

Both of was broken from inside but now their main priority was ishita. They have to save them both. Ekansh hold his gun tightly and went in the building.

On the other side, soudip hold the gun on ishita's head.

Soudip - Your game is over Mrs Ishita Ekansh Malhotra.

Ishita closed her. And booom

A gun shot was heard.

The gun from soudip's hand fell on the ground. He looked at the door and found, Ekansh Malhotra in all his glory with Ashish and aditya in his both side. He was shocked as how can he found them. But he forgot with whom he is messing with. He forgot that if someone messes with his family, Ekansh Malhotra can be dreadful than the devil himself.

Police surrounded them in the room and arrested the goons and an injured Soudip.

Ekansh ran to ishita and untied the ropes of her legs and hands. He hugged her tightly as his life depends on it. Ishita also reciprocate the hug.

''I thought I lost you'', Ekansh said sniffling.

Ishita - don't worry, I am ok ansh.

Ekansh kissed all over her face. But soon ishita's expression changed and she fainted. Before darkness engulfed her she only heard echoing of her name.

''ISHU!!!''

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 32.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮😊 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 ⭐ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩💬.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣. 𝓓.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 7.4K 39
✨ Abhimaan Maheshwari ( ML) A Delhi based ,28 year old businesses man . Luxury Chain of hotels and restaurant , owner of many automobile companie...
166K 8.8K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
2.5M 91.6K 75
Two People Put Together In A Arranged Marriage One Hates The Other, While The Other Only Wants Some Love Let's See Maya and Aditya's Journey Towards...