Florence Pugh One-shots!

By Flosfootstool

Self explanatory. One shots. I have more ideas that don't fit into either books soo if you have any requested... More

Cooking with Flo
Princess Flo
My soldier
Best friends
My soldier: Part 2
In Assistance of...
In Assistance of her
The girl next door
30 days
'That' Pink Dress
What he did
Off-limits
Flooded
Christmas Day
My Trainer and me
My trainer and me 1.5
Attention
Never been kissed
His girl
His Girl Part 2
Help
Better for you both
Question guys
The Darkness
The light
Truely floored
She did it again
So my lovely lot
Tell me youve seen this??
The bodyguard
The bodyguard 2
Question guys
🥵🥵
Friends with benefits
Mrs Lester
Not what I expected
NWIE: Part 2
NWIE: Part 3
Best birthday present ever
Hear me out
Well welll welll
Baby thats not what I said
Apologise!
Champagne Glasses (requested)
Hello you beautiful lot
Dr Dr!
The wrong way round
The wrong way round part 2
How are
Modern warfare
The wolf, the lion and the princess
The Wolf and the Princess
The Lone Wolf
Baddie
Good Morning
Unrelated
Heartaches and heartbreaks
So my dudes
Another thing
Heartache and heartbreaks Part 2
The Atomic bomb
Heres whats coming up
Devils Heat
Sincerely, Yours
Forever, yours
The absolute!
Is anyone else
Always the bridesmaid
Always the bridesmaid 2
Always the bridesmaid 3
Not ok

Five years

1.2K 15 0
By Flosfootstool

Fem reader x Florence

Y/n and Florence have never had a good relationship. If Florence didn't get the part, y/n did, visa versa. Y/ns agent told her that the next project she's been offered is alongside Florence. Maybe there's a bit more to the rivalry than meets the eye...

"I'm sorry, but there's no way! Not if she's in it, I can't even stand being in the same room as her!" I throw the scrip in the table.

"Just think about it, y/n. What's even is the beef with you two?" I roll my eyes, thinking back.

We were great friends, but she had an issue with my growing reputation. I kinda slept around a lot, mostly with her friends.

5 years prior...

"For fuck sake y/n! ring her right now and tell her you aren't going to meet up with her!" Flo paces her room rolong her eyes at me.

"Chill Flo, she knows what the gotten into I don't date!" I sit at the end of her bed.

"What do you even say to these girls? Why can't they leave you alone?"

I smirk, standing in front of her. "You wanna find out?" I tower over her, the air getting thick whilst she looks up at me.

"Don't be ridiculous!" She pushes me, sending me falling back onto the bed laughing.

I lift my head up, looking at her. "You're intrigued, I can tell. when was the last time someone made you come so hard your legs shook?" I stand in front of her again. "I'd love to know how wet you are right now."

"Y/n fuck off go get ready! I'll see you at the party." She pushes me out of her room.

Florence's POV

Fuck! why was that so hot? why did I want her to show me why am i so fucking wet?

We're at the awards party, and I've tried my bet to steer clear of Y/n, I'm sure she's off flirting with someone anyway.

I'm chatting when a pair of hands snake around my waist. When I look down, I see Y/n's rings and her distinguishable tattoo on her wrist.

"Mind if I steal her?"

"Er, sure, go ahead." Y/n grabs my hand and pulls me outside.

"Thought about my offer yet, Flo?" I roll my eyes.

"You're being ridiculous."

Y/n get in my personal space backing me up into the wall. I put my hand on her chest. "Don't."

I look down, not wanting to make eye contact with her. "Fine, boring!" She kisses my cheek and goes back inside. When she is out of sight, I let out a huge breath.

What the fuck.

After sorting myself out, I go back inside and see Y/n already all up in some girls' personal space.

Not that I even care, I enjoy the rest of my night and have a few drinks. I'm not drunk by any means just a little merry.

I got back to my room and got myself to bed. I could not sleep. I keep thinking about what she said, I can't get it out of my head! I can't get her out of my head. I throw my blankets off in frustration.

The feeling between my legs is unbearable. I run my hand between my legs, gently circling my hardened clit, my eyes shoot open, this is useless... fuck it!

Knock knock knock

Y/n answers her door.

"Flo, what are enough doing here it's like 5am?" Y/n rubs her eyes, I subtly glance at her bed. No one there can't see anyone in her room.

"Show me." I trace a finger down her chest.

"Show you?" Y/n eyebrows raised. A small smirk on her face

"Yeah, show me." I push into her room, closing the door behind me.

Present day

"I can't work with her!" It's just bad history, the worst kind.

"Florence, come on, you're a professional!"

God, he's just right, I need to let this go it's been 5 years. She just boils my blood.

"Fine, ok, you're right. I can't let personal feelings get in the way."

I go to the bathroom splashing water over my face, eyes closed, hoping that this was all a dream and I'd wake up any second.

However, things aren't that easy. A loud banging brings my attention. I look at my watch notice I've been I nearest for nearly 15 minutes.

"I'll be out now, sorry."

Y/n's POV

Today is the day I have to see her for the 1st time in about 5 years for a chemistry reading. Oh, there was chemistry alright, Azidoazide azide.

I start my day off as usual, work out, have breakfast, and a few meetings.

I jump on my bike and head to the studio. When I pull up, I see a car pull just in front of me, my heart sinks

5 years prior...

I wake up a mess of hair in my face. What the fuck did I do? That's when I remember.

Have I just messed up my friendship. I roll on my back, my arm still trapped under her, and she moves rolling closer to me. I can't help but smile.

Her eyes twitch before they open. "Y/n hey."

"Hey." I cough not too sure what to say or do.

"So last night was something." I try to lighten the mood.

"Yeah." She not exactly talkative.

"I'm gonna jump in the shower. Feel free to order room service or anything." I jump out of bed and turn the shower on. Normally, after I've slept with someone, I want them to leave right away, but I don't feel like that with her. I smile, stepping under the warm water. After a few minutes, I hear the hotel door close.

I enjoy the rest of my shower, assuming it was breakfast, and with a towel wrapped around me, I go back into the room, but she's gone. I sit on the bed. Saddened.

I tried for weeks to get hold of her, but she never got back to me. She stopped showing up to any meals. That was the last time I spoke with her. Like a normal human after that, it was just a lot of screaming at each other. So I was right it ruined a great relationship...

Present day.

I take my helmet off, resting it on the bike and getting off.

The car door closes, I look up, and there she is. My heart stops. I swear all the moisture was absorbed from my body.

I throw my bag on my back. And walk toward the building, paying her no mind.

"Y/n." I hear my name, but keep walking. I walk straight to the toilets. I look in the mirror, checking my face.

"You got this."

"Thank you for coming down here today, we've picked out a scene for you 2. There's a lot of emotion, so we just want to see how you play off each other." I take the script quickly reading over it. Internally, I roll my eyes.

"Y/n you can take it away when you're both ready." I nod.

"You can't just show up after 2 weeks without a word and expect everything to be normal!"

"You're so dramatic..."

"You left me in your bed, Caroline!"

"I..."

"You ran away. You ran away from something that could have been incredible."

Florence loosk visibly confused.

"I don't understand."

"You assumed that I was gonna ditch you when I wasn't." I walk up to her. "You assumed I'd treat you like everyone else when you were so much more." My eyes travelled down to her eyes.

The room is silent. No one says a word.

"I'd never have treated you like that, but you never gave me a chance to explain before screaming at me."

I put my script down. "Im sorry but I can't do this." I grab my stuff, leaving the room as soon as the cold air fills my lungs. I feel lighter.

Did that really just happen. Fuck!

I gravely a cigarette lighting it as quickly as possible.

I take 1 long drag. "Got a spare one of those." Her voice I odnt even need to look to know it's her.

I open the pack, holding it out for her.

She takes one lighting it. "Thanks. Did you mean it? what you just said?"

I blow out the smoke, nodding.

"I'd never have hurt you, regardless of my reputation."

Florence reaches out for my hand.

"I'm sorry."

I pull away. "Sorry, doesn't fix 5 years."

She looks down at the ground. "I know, but you never showed an interest in me. We were like best friends, I had to watch you go after any girl bar me!"

"So the day of the party I didn't try it on?" I push into her space

"You were messing around." She looks up at me.

"No, no, I wasn't. I wanted you, I've always wanted you." Flo goes on her tip toes, trying to kiss me.

I step away. "Florence, it's not made right because of some moral epiphany. I spent years madly in love with you, but anytime I made a move, you assumed I was joking. I've gotta go." I turn to my bike, putting my helmet on and jumping on speeding off as fast as the law allowed.

Florence's POV

I watched she sped off. My heart sinks at what I put her through the night after we were together.

5 years prior...

The best shifts as she get up heading to the bathroom,i hear the water go on.

Fuck this was a bad idea, was it? I wonder if there's any way we could..
No, remember what she said.'She doesn't do relationships.' God, I'm so stupid, why did I come here last night.

I pick up my stuff, get dressed, and leave. She rang me for weeks countless messages...

I didn't know what to do. Sleeping together made me realise something I didn't know was there. Feelings for Y/n the biggest player I knew. If I spoke to her, I'd undoubtedly fall for the act again, I need to cut her off...

Present day

I need to make. things right after all this time.

After a few failed attempts, I managed to find where she was staying.

I grab some stuff to help cook her favourite meal, well what I remember as her favourite meal.

I pace outside the apartment. I hear the door open.

"You keep pacing. You're going to make a hole in the floor." She holds the door open for me.

I squeeze past her. "I wanted to apologise again, maybe cook you dinner?" She nods, closing the door behind me.

The whole palce smells like her, in a good way. I make my way to the kitchen, placing the bags down.

"I need to shower. Will you sitll be here when I get back?"

I deserved that. "Yes, I promise." Y/n dissappears into the bathroom.

I take off my jacket, set it down, and take a moment to look around the room, In the corner of my eye, I see a photo. A very old one of the 2 of us hidden behind any other photos. I hold it up with a smile, and I put it back down.

I can't believe she still has that after all this time.

I stop snooping and start getting some food ready. Nothing fancy. Some prawn and chorizo pasta with a spicy tomato sauce and soe. rustic bread, and oils to dip. The whole dish is fine ished by the time I hear the shower turn off. I set the table.

"Smells good." Y/n walks in wearing sweats and with wet hair, fuck she looks good.

"It's nothing much." I put the food down and sit.

"It's one of my favourites, thank you, Flo." We eat having casual conversation.

"This place looks great. How long have you been here?"

"Erm nearly 3 years. Have you finished?" I nod. Y/n stands taking the plates away. This is a total different y/n to the one I remember.

"You seem different." Y/n laughs. "Yeah, 5 years can do that to a person." She loads up her dishwasher.

"So, no girlfriend or anything?"

"No, the day you ditched me in my hotel room I decided to sort myself out, I had a problem with women and it was unhealthy and I ended up loosing the one woman in my life I actually cared for." I look down, fiddling with my fingers.

"How many times can I say sorry?" I stand in front of her.

"Forget it."

"So you said you had a problem?"

"Er yeah sex was a replacement for feelings, and I haven't been with anyone since you because I nodded to work on me, I've been celibate for 5 years." My eyes widen in shock.

"You? celibate?" I can't believe what just came out of her mouth.

"Yep, I needed to sort my life out." Wait, did she say she cared about me?

"This place looks great!"

"You said." She laughs. "Thank you."

"Look y/n, I really am sorry for what I did all those years ago. Truly. I just, can we start again?" I approach her slowly reaching for her hand.

I rub my thumb over her knuckles, I see her brain working overtime. The contact sudden, she almsot panics.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think." Her eyes reach mine, it like they changed, her breathing is heavy.

Slowly, she licks over her lips, awaking something inside me. Suddenly, she pushes me into the wall as her lips attack mine. All the air leaving my lungs. I wrap my arms around her neck, but she stops.

"I'm sorry I...I..."

"It's ok." I stroke her cheek. "We don't have to, y/n, if you don't..."

She stopped me with the longest, softest kiss. "I want you. I've always wanted you."

She lifts me up as I wrap my legs around her waist. I kiss her neck as she carries me, hitting the bed with a thump y/n's body hoverin' over mine, I try taking her top off. "Is this all too fast?" Y/n asks. I drop my hands sightly out of frustration. "We can wait if that's what you want."

"I think, maybe, I'm sorry it's just been so think I need some time..." Y/n rolls off me.

"It's ok. I understand, I'll get my things." I go to get off the bed but feel her pull me back. "Will you stay?"

I turn to her. "I will always stay... form now on." We both smile into a much needed kiss.

Well, we finally figured it out. It's just a shame we missed those five years, but we have plenty to make up for.

A/N Sorry for skipping the dirty stuff, it would have felt forced to add it soooo i didnt!! I apologize!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 960 46
GxG oneshots/imagines Some of the imagines are not based on romantic relationships. Requests are welcome either in comments or pm. I'll try to do th...
20.6K 266 35
you the male reader have a crush on amy march/yelena belova and florence pugh
117K 4.1K 75
Just a collection of one shots, please leave suggestions in the comments or msg me :) Disclaimer! I don't own any of the characters in these stories...
2.8K 97 12
If you enjoyed my two other books, "My future" and "A soulmate who wasn't meant to be" I hope you'll enjoy this book as well!! One shot book based on...