Captain | Jack Sparrow

By standwithcap

The former Captain of the Black Pearl finds himself to be without a ship after being viciously mutinied upon... More

𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓷
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

CAPTAIN

1.8K 32 0
By standwithcap

The former Captain of the Black Pearl finds himself to be without a ship after being viciously mutinied upon and ends up in port royal to acquire a vessel and get his darling girl back. But while in the small colony, as he's sitting in his small prison cell... the Black Pearl returns, carrying a crew of the dead, who will stop at nothing to take back their medallion and break their curse, the very medallion that Elizabeth Swann has held for years. In order to save Elizabeth and get back his ship, Jack teams up with the love-struck apprentice known as Will Turner, and the woman of the waves, known as Diana Grant.

ʲᵘˡⁱᵃ ʲᵒⁿᵉˢ ᵃˢ DIANA NOYA GRANT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 236 6
Fanfiction about the first Pirates movie: The Curse of the Black Pearl. You are Will's sister, Y/N Turner. You and Will were both found by Governor S...
234K 8K 37
She was the Sun. He was the Moon. Together they balanced out each other. Catherine Bailey is the cousin of Elizabeth Swann and best friends to Wil...
64K 1.6K 10
Your name is Y/N Turner and you work as a maid in the Swan mansion you are a adventurous girl that doesn't like to be ordered around and has an immen...
90.2K 1.7K 28
Maria Swann thought she had her life all planned. Her Father's second favorite in line to marry the second in command. All was planned until she real...