The Bestfriends(KarEena)

By The_momo07

This story is of our fav show Madam Sir This story is only on made of our KarEena's bonding❤ For more just pe... More

Introduction
New Transfer
Guilt of HM
Who will get transfer
Behaviour of HM&KS
Revenge&KarEena Reunion
KS&HM love
HM is disharged
What happen with KS
KS brokedown
request guys...
Kareena Reunion❤
Kareena Time✨
Plan for MEMP
2 Days
Purani dost or unki yaade..
Mishri's Entry
Missed you...
missed you2
will miss uhh bhavika dii...❤
Agents SMBR
Haseena is Angry
Ready for the mission
Fear of Loosing Their Bestie
Mission completed..
Lost her everything
Met again
Met again2
Engagement
Sorry
News
Are you hiding something
What is the matter
Story is published
Reassigned
Girls smuggling
Reunion
new story
Lost Love
Is It The End?
Happy Ending

Mission Completed

474 56 5
By The_momo07

Am backk guyssss...so without wasting time and doing any further bakaiti let's start...

Do watch madam sir action reply on your TV at 10pm mon-sat only on Sony Sab without changing channel in between ads...

After spending some more time together..they did lunch and goes to get ready for the mission...

At 7pm everyone met in pushpa ji's room...

HM: ready team?

Everyone: yess madam sirr..

HM: ok to plan ke according...hum,Karishma Singh,Nihal,Cheeta,Billu andar jayege..billu or cheeta tum dono confession record kroge Nihal tum unki hr ek movement pe najar rkhoge or Billu Cheeta ki help kroge..Karishma Singh..

KS: jii madam sirr

HM: aap humare sath rahegi..jese hi confession rec hoga hume un sb ko arrest krna hai or ladkiyon ko bachana hai..Veer or Pushpa ji hum jab Santosh ko ishara krege tab aap dono back-up force lekar turant andar ayege..Santosh or Meera aap dono hume guide kregi ok..

SS,Meera: Jii madam sir

HM: ok to sab dhyan see..hume ye mission aaj hi conplete krna hai ok..koi bhi glti nhi honi chaiye warna hum un bichari masoom ladkiyon ko bacha nhi payege...ok to be alert!!

Everyone: yess madamsir

After that they leaved from hotel to XYZ club...

In 20minuts with the SE driving skills they reached the club..

As plan everyone did...Dealers were not came yet..HM and KS was checking and spying on everything

After 15minuts KM entred with his dealers..HM alerted everyone..

Kailash and others goes qnd sitted in one corner for deal..

Here KS sqid Cheeta,Billu and Nihal to see them and rec the confession..

They did same...after the confession was recorded it was end of KS patience she just goes and attacked on KM...HM saw her she sid Nihal,CC and billu to see where the girls are and free them..here HM was trying to stop KS but she not in mood to...

KS was beating them and making the reb blue when HM noticed other dealer coming towards her with a iron rod..

HM: krishuu picche dekhiyee..

KS didn't listend her as there was so loud music..now it's time to get HM in her form she runed towards man and give him a tight punch which maked him unconscious and his nose bleed...Now HM and KS was fighting together when a man came towwards HM and was about to hit her when he got a kick on his face..

SS: Santosh Sharma ke hote hue koi uskk madamsir ko chu bhi nhi skta..

KS and HM saw the person with shocked yet proud smile..yes she was non-other than our Santu..

After beating them and making them red blue HM instructed Pushpa ji veer to come along with back-up force..

They arrested everyone..Meera,Nihal,Cheeta,Billu freed the girls..

When Kailash took out an officers gun and shooted KS....

HM: krishuuuu

Everyone: karu/karu dii/karishma madam/karishma/bahu rani

HM runed toward KS she took her in birdal style and sitted in back with KS..Nihal was driving while PJ,Santosh,HM was sitting with KS..

KS's head was in HM's lap..

HM: krishu..baccheee please ankhe khuli rakhiye plzz..hu..hum bss pahuchne wale hai hospital..plzz..plzz ankhe khuli rakhiye..hu..hum apko kch nhi hone denge..plzz baccha ankhe khuli rkhiye

Here KS tried to say something..with very diffculty

KS:hu..h..me..kk..cch..nh..nhi..hu..hua..h..hai..has..hassu...hh..uu..mm..th..th..ii..kk..h..ha..hai

PJ&SS:karu dii/karishma ankhe khuliye rakhiye please hum kch nhi hone denge apko...

HM: nihal jldi chalo naa yrr please...

HM: krishhuu..jaan aankhee khuli..khulii rakhiye pleasee..

KS smiled after listening ''JAAN'' from HM...

They reached hospital..HM took KS and run towards doc..

HM: Doctorrr..Doctorrr

Dr came and saw KS's condition he immediately took her in OT...

Everyone's condition was bad..SS and meera was consoling PJ..cheeta and nihal was consoling HM and Veer..

Cheeta saw one's SS and signed her to towards HM..who was not crying nore saying anything..she was just sitting on bench like statue....

HM's POV:-
She was getting flashbacks of everytime she had spended with KS

For better experience play the song in background

Tu jo nazron ke saamne kal hoga nahi
Tujhko dekhe bin main marna jaun kahi
Tujhko dekhe bin main marna jaun kahi

Tujhko bhool jaun kaise
Maane na manaun kaise
Tu bata..

Meera goes towrds HM and called her..but she didn't listened...then Meera didn't said anything and just hugged HM tighlty...feeling Meera's arm covering her HM came in senses and then ''KM shooted KS'' scene came in her mind and she started crying badly...

Roke na ruke naina
Teri aor hai inhe toh rehna
Roke na ruke naina..

Kaat’tha hoon lakhon lamhe
Kat’te nahi hain
Saaye teri yaadon ke
Hat’te nahi hain
Hat’te nahi hain

HM: meera..kri..krishu ko ag..agar..kch..kch ho gaya to..to hum jee nhi payege...hum..hum mar jayege unke..bina

Meera: shant hassu..shant kch nhi hoga karu ko..shann..shant ho..jao warna..abhi..abhi wo wo uthegi..or tunhe aona bhaukal dikahegi..

Listening that HM sushed..

Sukh gaye hain ansu teri judai ke
Palkon se phir bhi badal
Chhat’te nahi hain

Khud ko main hasaun kaise
Maane na manaun kaise
Tu bata..

Roke na ruke naina
Teri aor hai inhe toh rehna
Roke na ruke naina..

Woh..

Everyone was getting flashbacks of the time they spended with KS..

Haathon ki lakeere do milti jahan hai
Jisko pata hai bata de
Jagah wo kahan hai
Jagah wo kahan hai

Ishq mein jaane kaisi ye bebasi hai
Dhadkano se mil kar bhi dil tanha hai

HM stands and goes towards OT room's door..she saw doctors putting out bullet from her chest..her eyes filled with tears again..

Doori main mitaun kaise
Maane na manaun kaise
Tu bata..

Roke na ruke naina
Teri aor hai inhe toh rehna
Roke na ruke naina

After 3hours Doc. came out..seeing him everyone runed towards him..

HM: kesi hai krishu doc wo thik hai na..

SS,Meera,PJ: haa doc boliye wo thik hai na..

CC,Nihal,Veer&Billu: ha doc sahab boliye thik hai na karishma/karishma madam

HM: doc boliye na chup kyu hai aap..boliye na doc

Now this was end of Dr. patience and he shouted on them..

Doc: chuuppp..bilkul chup..hum kbse bolne ki koshis kr rhe hai..awpse bolne to dijiye humee...

SS: jii jii doctor continue..

Doctor stared her..and says thank uhh sarcasticly...

Doc:............... 

So heyy guys how are you all i hope you all are doing good..i know i was ghosting from almost 1&half month but i was quite busy in studies and all..yestarday my exams are over..so as per on my promise am here with new part..i hope you all will like it...

If you did then don't forget to vote the part and tell me in comments how was the part and how are you all doing missed me or not...

And Happy Navratri also..happy 1st day of Navratri..may nata rani give you all what you deserve and fill your life with lot's of love joy and happines...

Thanks for reading...
Will see you in next one...
Till then bbye take care...
JAI HIND..✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 2.4K 17
Just a story of Kareena ✨ Cover credit: @thetouchingsoul13
311K 30.6K 184
it's pure imagination story, to know more, start to read, hopefully with the smile..
10.3K 1.5K 17
सबर का फल मीठा होता है 😉 Stay tuned for more 😁
169K 20.3K 99
it's another fiction story on beloved #KarEeena it's a pure fiction.. don't campare it with the real life..