ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀʙɪᴛᴇʀ [ɢᴇɴsʜɪɴ ɪᴍᴘᴀᴄᴛ x...

By Flase_King

"You better run boi, cuz you bout to be 'Ace'd' " "Better turn that frown upside down before I put you six fe... More

Prologue I: Lost In The Snow & Unfamiliar History
Bio: Y/n The ______
Prologue II: The Noble? & The Butterfly
Prologue III: The Joker from Afar
What should be? (IMP)

Chapter I, Part I: Game Changer

589 23 6
By Flase_King

A/n: You fuckers are really fucking lazy huh? Alright since I'm also one lazy and impatient sonavabitch, I already picked the Harbinger name and it is.....

Durandal! Suggested by KevenElhelou

Congrats ~!

A/n: This is where changes can obviously be seen.

P.s: Stop me from making this more complicated.

3rd POV

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Captain of the Moon Drunk Hunters' First Division: Leonhardt, asking for permission to enter, sir..!"

"Permission granted.."

As the door opened, a woman standing in about 5'11 in height entered the room that looks like an office as she saluted towards a seated male writing on a desk filled with papers and work related items.

"Report, has the 2nd Division returned to the 'Hunter's Den'?"

"Yes, the squad returned approximately 2:35 in the morning, none of the Hunters are injured.."

"Good, the harvested info..?"

"The Acting Grandmaster of the Knights of Favonious: Jean Gunhildr has appointed the closely monitored Travelers as Honorary Knights and are now on pursuit with the Stormterror; accompanied by the Heir of the Ragnvindr, Diluc Ragnvindr and an Unknown Bard, said Bard has similar facial structure as the Anemo Archon: Barbatos."

"Just how obvious can this Archon in disguise be..? Send my welcomes to the 2nd Division and give them a well deserved rest."

"Will do, sir."

"Is that all?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then you are dismissed..."

The woman saluted towards the man who saluted back before exiting the room, as soon as Leonhardt exits, she released a relieved sigh as she leaned against the wall beside the door.

"Commander is so scary-"

"I can hear you from here, Captain."

"Ah! M-My apologies..."

Hurriedly walking away, Leonhardt returns to the Den with a bright red blush on her face, poor girl....

Inside the room, the man can be seen with a small smile as he signs one final paper before he stands up.

"Time to give a City of Freedom a visit..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hunters of Mondstadt!"

The voice of the man echoes throughout the cavern, letting everyone know who's here.

"Prepare a ship. I'm going to Mondstadt for a 'visit'..."

"Yes sir!"

And so the Hunters got to work, hauling supplies into a large ship resting the docks; stocks of food, necessities and etc. but there was one labelled barrel that was hauled in more than the others.....

Rum, but....

"Wait.... Hunters with my rum. Halt."

*Stop*

"Open the barrel..."

*Creak*

Peaking his head in the barrel, the man found not a single drop of rum in the bottom.

"Where's the rum gone..?"

.

.

.

"Uhh sir...."

"...Permission granted."

"I just remembered that Sir Capitano specifically said 'Confiscate all of his Alchohol' then took two barrels with him to his personal treasure room.. My apologies sire..."

"....Then we shall leave without the Rum...."

.

.

.

"Yes, sir..."

With the lost of their supply of Rum, the Hunters carried on with a heavy heart, those poor souls....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Out on the outskirts of a port in the north of Mondstadt, the "man's" docked on the sand as he walked out from his quarters and onto the deck.

"Sire, we've arrived in Dornman Port."

"Prepare the Behemoths, Reconnaissance squad, move on ahead; clear a path for the Behemoths and keep the cargo guarded."

"You heard commander, everybody double time!"

Everyone on the ship did as they were ordered; most rushing off the ship to reconnoite the path ahead and to prepare the so-called "Behemoths" while some went down below deck to get the supplies off the ship.

The man in charge got off the ship and walked to an open area where mechanical beasts that resemble a Sumpter Beast yet is much large and stronger in build (anatomically and in material).

A/n: Yes, Horizon machines will be part of the Fatui. I just them too much to not add them.

This is a Behemoth; a biomechanical creature that was made from the creativeness of the man and the geniuses of the Harbingers Dottore and Sandrone. A Behemoth is one of the few transport class of it's "species" that is capable of Combat thanks to Snezhnayan engineering that has been updated ever since "that man" arrived.

"The preparations are complete, sir."

Nodding his head, the sky suddenly darkened and rain began to fall as the man went towards a carriage while the other Hunters went on ahead which the former followed after.

.

.

.

.

.

After a few hours of riding on "horse-back", the group finally arrived on the outskirts of Mondstadt; off to the side of the Great Tree in Windrise. The Hunters carefully hauled the cargo off the Behemoths and into their hideout as the man slowly got off the carriage.

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
Y/n L/n

The 2nd Fatui Harbinger

Commander of The
Moon Drunk Hunters
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

"So this is Mondstadt, how scenic and bright..."

Y/n said to himself as he took out his pocket watch before pushing on its button, revealing a black void with smoke spilling out of it as letters began to form.

.

.

"The Tsaritsa expect Great Results, be sure to fulfill them."

.

.

"Of course they have high expectations.... What a drag.."

With a sigh from his lips, he closed the pocket watch as he walks past a Hunter.

"Tell the rest that I'll be in Mondstadt, be sure to discrete when you move in."

"Duly Noted."

And with that, he walked off towards the City of Freedom. An "innocent" smile crept on his face as he set foot upon the bridge.

.

.

.

"Ask for results and you shall receive..."

=========AU Log #2=========

Moon Drunk Hunters: (Stealth)

- Commander: Y/n L/n

- Squads: 3 (Excluding the Upcoming Trainees)

• 1st Division Capt.: Leonhardt (Mondstadtian)

• 2nd Division Capt.: Raja (Sumeruan)

3rd Division Capt.: Makarov

- Are an elite group of assassins under the command of the 2nd Fatui Harbinger: Y/n L/n, also known as Durandal.

- They are directly trained by their Commander, Il Capitano and Arlecchino in combat and stealth.

- They specialize in Infiltration and Assassinations

• Should there be a leak in info, they are the first to respond.

- The 3 main squads of Hunters are spread across Teyvat but their influence are mainly on Mondstadt, Sumeru, Fontaine, and Natlan with the 3rd Squad being the biggest and stationed in Fontaine and Natlan.

- They are capable of taking on the Elites of The Knights of Favonious in any situation and win (theoretically).

=======E. O. C=======

And that's a wrap! As you guys and gals and my nonbinary pals have noticed things have changed greatly to the point where I might have to create a whole new story line that is not even close to Genshin's original storyline but I'll try to keep some elements of Genshin still present so don't worry.

With those being said!!!

The Military at it's Finest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 23.3K 87
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
597K 9.2K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
613K 30.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
123K 3.7K 27
a paige bueckers story.