Not a bottom| Woosan

By onlydenverJ

Jung Wooyoung, a famous voice actor and normal actor, all for gay voice overs or just acting. Wooyoung is a v... More

Encounter
Action
Tension
Kiss
Fan meet
Fan meet pt.2
Sexy
Jealousy
Missed you

I LOVE YOU

3.6K 84 96
By onlydenverJ

2 weeks later ~
Warning~ Smut included

Authors POV~

"Sannie~", Wooyoung says happily going to hug San who sat on the couch watching tv, "Yes cutie", San says back kissing him on top of his head.

"Nothing", Wooyoung says snuggling into his boyfriends touch and warmth.

"You're adorable", San tells him with a smile, wooyoung has started to show his cute side now and San was happy about that

"Thank you", Wooyoung says bringing his leg around Sans waist so he straddled his lap now. "We're going out to eat and stuff with everybody right?", Wooyoungs asks and San nods.

They were also going to spend a few nights on a cruise, "Did you finish packing?", San asks and Wooyoung looks to the side away from San.

"Wooyoung", San says more firmly, Wooyoung looks back at him with a pout, "No.....", Wooyoung says and San sighs.

"Baby, you know you need to, so go do it", San tells him and Wooyoung whines, "I don't want to", He whines as he sets his head on Sans shoulder.

"Do you wanna stay home while everyone else goes to have fun?", San asks him and the boy shakes his head no.

"Then go pack", San tells him again, "Can you help me a little then?", Wooyoung asked and San nods. They both get up off of the brown couch and goes into Wooyoungs room to pick out stuff.

"It needs to be clothes appropriate for hot weather so like shorts and stuff, and you need a swim suit", San tells him as he goes to sit down on the bed as he watches Wooyoung bend over to pull out a needed suitcase.

San watched as the boy now goes through his closet, finding things to wear, sometimes struggling if he wanted to bring that item or not.

San though it was cute. "San I don't wanna do this!", Wooyoung says in a bratty tone with a pout and San gives him a warning glare from raising his voice at him.

"Then I guess you want to be naked in front of everyone on the cruise instead?", San says with an eyebrow raise and Wooyoung shook his head no with a horrified look.

"Exactly, so finish what I just asked you to", San tells him in a more demanding tone as Wooyoung whines again before doing as he was told.

POV Switch~ Wooyoungs pov

Why does he have to be so hot? He's lucky I like to be bossed around or else I wouldn't have done it.

Of course I packed some very sexy outfits to tease and make him jealous. After I was done I stood up setting the suitcase up after sipping it.

I then stood up as well. I turned around to see San in his phone leaning against the wall and he man spreads and rests his arm on one of my pillows.

I'm so lucky to have such an amazing person as my boyfriend, his looks are a extra plus. "I'm done", I tell him as I go sit on his lap.

"Good, that wasn't so hard was it", he says kissing me on the cheek and wrapping a arm around my waist.

"I want a kiss", I told him and he raises a brow, "No you don't get that right now since you didn't want to listen the first time", he tells me and I whine again making him hit my ass but not hard.

"You're being really bratty today, do you want a punishment?", San asks me and I shake my head no although I knew I did.

"Then stop acting like it", he says and I nod, he then goes back to looking at his phone whilst rubbing the bottom of my bare butt.

I had on blue jean booty shorts, a white bikini shaped top with a v cut and a orange cropped jacket over it, and a pink silky button up top to match.

(Outfit inspo)

His hand was in my shorts as he grips my ass, he loved to grab it for some reason, "Alright come on it's time to go", San says and I get up grabbing my suitcase as he goes to grab his as well.

We left the house and got into the car with Yeosang and Jongho who sat in the front seat of the Escalade.

"You guys ready to have fun?", Yeosang asks, "I know I am", I said as I felt San place his hand on my thigh again.

"I hope Hongjoong doesn't nag too much", Jongho says with a groan as Yeosang starts to drive again.

"He shouldn't, Hwa will be there to calm him down", San pitches in and they all nod, soon made it to the restaurant where they would eat first before getting on the boat for the cruise.

"Finally we can order!", Mingi says happily seeing the four walk into the booth. "You guys took a bit", Hongjoong says, "Well they live a little further than the rest of us", Soobin points out, he was Yeonjuns new boyfriend.

"Soobin!", I say hugging the taller giant of a male, he was a good friend I knew as well but Yeonjun knew him first.

"You're so small and cute", Soobin says to him with a giggle and Wooyoung pouts. "It's not my fault you're a giant!", I tell him offended and he giggles, "I'm joking woo", he says patting me on top of my head as I start to hear everyone laugh at the situation.

I look over at hongjoong and he stops laughing, "You better no say anything about height", He warns me in a stern tone and I poke my tongue out at him before going to sit down next to San.

"Calm down Joong", Seonghwa tells his boyfriend rubbing his thigh under the table to calm him down, I was the problem child so I riled Hongjoong up easily.

Hongjoong nods, "Ha, bottom", I said to aggravate him and he glared at me making me shut up but I still poked my tongue out at him and San taps me on the leg I get me to stop.

I knew hongjoong wasn't a bottom I just loved to make him upset since it was so easy.

"Ok", I told San, soon everyone was here and we were all eating and chatting, I still found ways to mess with Hongjoong because it's funny.

"I don't know how you handle him", Yunho says and everyone agree, "I'm not that bad", I said annoyed and they all raise a brow at that.

"He's not", San agrees and I smile towards him, "That's only because your his boyfriend plus you have him tamed, so he listens to you", Yeosang says and I gasp.

"Hey! I'm not a wild animal!" I said and Yeosang shrugs, soon we were about to aboard the ship.

San holding my hand as I basically bounced on the heels of my feet from happiness. When I saw the ship coming up to the dock I became even more excited.

"Calm down baby", San tells me with a chuckle kissing me on the cheek making me blush as I looked at him now.

"I've never been on a boat before", I told him, as much as I was excited I was also a bit nervous, I watch to many sinking ship documentaries.

"I know, it'll be fun though", he says rubbing my knuckle with his thumb giving me butterflies.

I really do love him, it's bad too because I get jealous easily, but I know San would never cheat on me. I trust him a lot and he trusts me.

I never see him give anyone the same glances or attention he gives me, which makes me feel special.

Soon we we're getting on, I gave the guy my ticket as he stamps it before giving me a card to carry around my neck that said mVIP passenger'.

I then waited for him to give the same to San before we went with a guide to help us find our rooms after everyone was done.

We were all in the same hall since we were all famous because of something, it wasn't too many people on the cruise because of it.

And out guards stayed down each end of the halls just in case someone tried to sneak up here.

"Here you are", the lady guide tells us with a smile, but mainly towards San of course who pays her no mind.

We haven't exactly revealed that we were dating to the public yet, but I think they kinda have some suspicion because I've seen articles talking about how me and San have been acting in our recent lives or blogs on YouTube.

We haven't exactly been hiding it either so I don't know how some keep saying, 'Oh don't ship them in real life they're just friends'.

Yeah right, San literally grabbed me ass while we were live, he's kissed my neck on the low but I know people noticed, he replied to a comment asking what he thought of me and he gave them a whole essay with words.

I've sat on his lap on live. And I'm sure some caught onto some of the sexual tension in between the recent lives as well.

I made San hard in one of them and he kept his hand in front of himself until it was over.

San closed the door as I sat my suitcase by the bed before sitting it, San then came near me as well as he stood up.

"Are you nervous?", He asked and I shook my head no, "I have you so why would I be", I told him and he gives me a cute dimpled smile.

"You're so cute", he says leaning down to kiss me and I kissed back.

He then grabs me by my waist picking me up as he continues to sweetly kiss me, I wrapped my legs and arms around him securely before he turned around and sat down with me on his lap.

I felt his hands on my ass and I started to become horny, when he pulls away I whined, "Why'd you stop", I asked him and he chuckles.

"We just got here baby, we should explore a little don't you think", he says, although he was right I wanted him to explore something else right now.

"Fine", I tell him and smiles kissing me again. Soon we were all searching for the bar after we all got done putting our things up.

"There it is!", Felix pointed out happily as everyone turned to where he was pointing at, "Good eye Felix", Soobin tells him as we all go towards the bar.

Immediately I ordered a tequila sunrise cocktail and San got a Mai Tai that he always got, "Don't dunk too much, you tend to get too wild", Seonghwa tells me and San nod in agreement and I roll my eyes at them both.

"I can do what I want", I told them both annoyed and San shakes his head at my attitude.

I downed  the whole glass and Yunho and Yeosang gave me a concerned look, "You need to be careful, you aren't that great when it comes to tolerance, and we don't want you getting lost in this huge ship", Yeosang tells me.

"I won't wonder around without him", I said pointing to San who stood behind me now as I sat on the stool. "Good", Mingi tells me and I glare at him.

"If anything you guys need to watch this big ass clumsy dinosaur", I told them and everyone snickered as Mingi pouts.

"Sorry you know I love you Mingi", I said tapping him on the shoulder, "That's exactly why you're short", he tells me and I gasp.

"So mean", I tell him and I see Yeonjun roll his eyes at me for being dramatic.

I turn in the stool to face San as everyone starts to mind their own business. "You're so hot", I tell him and he smirks.

"Oh really?", He responds back and I nod, I felt him grab my waist making me blush as he stands in between my legs.

"Yes really", I tell him with a smile, he smiles back before kissing me and I kissed back, yes we were in public, yes they're was many people in the bar who probably knew us as actors but I didn't care and neither did he.

It wasn't our motive to hide anything anyways.

He pulls away before kissing me on the cheek making me giggle.

Soon I was definitely become a little drunk, I was dancing on the dance floor and shaking my ass of course as everyone cheered, San let me have my fun but I knew he was watching g closely in case anyone tried anything dumb.

I went back to get another drink before the bartender gives me a flirty glance, "Again?, you're rowdy", he tells me and I shrug with a chuckle.

"I know how to have fun", I tell him and he shakes his head with a small laugh as he makes my drink again.

I look over past the crowd to see San sitting on one of the couches watching me, I waved at him and he waved back.

I ushered him to come over and he gets up, "Here you go cutie", The bartender says and I thank him with a wink, hey I like free drinks, and to get them you have to flirt! Don't judge me I only want San.

I took a sip and turned around to see San in front of me now, "Having fun?", he asks me with a smirk.

"I definitely am", I said back with a small slurred voice, "You're getting drunk, give me that", San says gesturing to my drink and I pout before hurrying and downing it.

"I'm done after that one ok", I tell him with a smile and he groans, "I wanted you to be done on that one, don't whine to me about your hangover tomorrow", he says as I stick my tongue out at him.

I got off the stool grabbing his hand and taking us into the crowd as a sexy song turns on, it was work by Rihanna.

I started by swaying my hips against him as the the song starts, I felt him grabbing my hips and I pushed his hands away.

"Don't touch just watch", I told him and he gives me a slight glare with already lidded eyes. I start to grind against him as I wraps me arms around his neck purposelessly rubbing my ass on his print as he groans.

He leans down to kiss the side of my neck, I'll allow that as long as he doesn't use his hands. "You're driving me crazy", he says into my ear giving me tingles as his tone was dark and deep.

I felt him getting hard making me chuckle, "I know", I said turning around to face him and he grabs my hips.

"You want to fuck me don't you daddy", I whispered teasingly into his ear as he grips my hips harder.

"Wooyoung", he warns in a firm tone that gave me butterflies, "Don't act like you don't", I told him, suddenly my body became a more sensitive which felt odd and my body. Felt hot as I started to breathe a little harder than usual.

"Are you alright?", San asked noticing the changes, "Sannie. Please touch me", I told him in a begging voice.

Switch~ Sans POV~

The sudden change had me confused as I watched him pant with lidded eyes, I placed my hand on his forehead and it was burning. 

Fuck, don't tell me someone spiked his drink with a sex pill.

I sighed hard before picking him up, Ignoring his begging for me to touch or fuck him.

I started to carry him back to the room as he whines, "Daddy please~", he begs loudly making anyone in the hall look at us flustered.

I groaned covering his mouth, "Wooyoung he quiet", I say sitting him down and he nods as I held him to keep him stable as he walks beside me.

"It hurts", he whispered as we entered the room, I close the door before going to sit him down the the bed, his hard on evident from the print in his shorts.

"Just wait until it goes down baby", I tell him and he shakes his head no, "I want you to help me, please~. Why won't you touch me, do you not like me anymore", he says with teary eyes and I groan.

I am his boyfriend so I it wouldn't be wrong but it feels horrible!

"Woo I can't, you're drugged", I told him, "I am not, I'm drunk", he slurs, fuck he's so cute.

I sat on the bed beside him with a groan, I then felt his hand cup my hard on and I grunt. "I want to help", He says looking up at me with cute but seductive eyes.

Fuck it.

I pinned him against the bed before leaning down and kissing him hard making him moan into the kiss.

Our tongues tangling together as well, "Daddy please~", he moans out into my mouth making my cock twitch in need.

"Be patient", I tell him and he whines as I suck on his neck gently.

I take off his tops first before I start to suck on his nipple making him moan as his back arched slightly.

"San", he moans a little louder making my cock twitch again, I was getting impatient, so I took off all his clothes and mines as well.

I want to grab the stuff we needed before coming back to him, what I was not expecting was him to be getting himself off as he moans lowly.

"No, stop", I said moving his hand and he whines, "You're mean", he tells me as I pour some lube on my hand, I lift his legs with my other hand before I pushed my finger in and he moans lowly as I pushed in another one.

"San hurry please", He whines and I kiss him on the lips, mainly to shut him up but I loved kissing him as well.

I move my fingers faster as he lets out a loud moan before he suddenly releases with a jolt, definitely the pill that's making him so sensitive.

"Cute", I tell him pulling my fingers out of him as he pants loudly. "Get on top of me", I told him with a smirk and he gets up before crawling onto my lap.

I felt him grab my cock making me hiss at the warm touch before he aligns it with his hole before sliding it into himself. I let out a low moan as I felt him clenching around me after he bottomed out.

I grabbed his hips as he starts to roll them back and fourth causing both of us to let out low moans in pleasure.

"You feel so good baby", I tell him and this encourages him to go faster, moaning louder as his hands grips on my shoulders as his back arched every time he bounced back down.

The feeling of him clenching around me felt so amazing, it was warm and tight. "Shit. You're such a good job baby", I complimented again and he lets out a whimper as I start to align my own thrusts with his movements.

My movements quick and hard. "Oh fuck", he moans right into my ear as he set his head on my shoulder panting.

I couldn't take it anymore, so I flipped us over so he was bending in front of me in a doggy style position before I slapped his ass slightly causing him to let out a low moan.

I then pushed myself back in making his body jolt in pleasure as he suddenly orgasms with a loud and shivering moan.

Authors POV switch~

"Wow, you're so cute", San says going to kiss the back of his neck before San grabs his neck before pounding into him again.

Wooyoung yells out in full pleasure and from being overstimulated. Wooyoungs moans become nothing but incoherent words as he mumbled and sometimes moaned.

He was becoming a mess as San continues to loudly pound into him, letting out groans and grunts as he does.

"Fuck, I'm so close baby", San whispers into his boyfriends ear who continues to moan as he starts to drool with his eyes rolled to the back of his head. He could barely hear what San was telling him, the words went into one ear and out the other as he lets himself enjoy his pleasure.

A few more hard and pleasing thrusts and they were both letting it out at the same time with very loud moans. Both of them panting loudly as San pulled out of Wooyoung with a groan.

"Damn", San says out of breathe. Wooyoung lays flat on the bed with a small whimper. Also exhausted from their activities.

"No no, don't sleep yet, bath first", San says as Wooyoung came back to his normal state bc of mind but still hazily.

"Noo~ I just want to lay here with you", Wooyoung says grabbing San and laying them down together.

San chuckles grabbing the males waist and kissing him in the lips.

"Ok, whatever you want to do ok", San says and Wooyoung smiles with a nod. "Wooyoung", San voices and Wooyoung hums as he cuddled into Sans hold more. Loving the feeling of Sans arms around his body.

"I love you", San admits in a low tone making Wooyoung look up at him surprised. "W-What?", He says shocked as San blushes in embarrassment.

"Was that too early? Sorry", San says in a bit of a defeated tone feeling rejected but Wooyoung chuckles and giggles lightly kissing San again who immediately kisses back. Their hearts pounding with passion and love.

"I love you too San", Wooyoung says as they look each other in the eyes dreamily. "You do?", San asks and Wooyoung smiled wider. "I do", he says and San cracks a wide smile kissing wooyoung gently on the neck.

"I'm so happy", San mumbles and Wooyoung smiles more, "I am too."

End, yea the book is officially done I'm sorry! But this book and the hyunlix one were never meant to be king, only playful short stories! Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this series. Thanks for reading!

There might be an epilogue chapter I'm still deciding!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.4K 30
"Meet my husband, everyone." He takes a whiff and smiles. "He smells so good." San's eyes followed him as he tripped and stumbled. His hands naturall...
40.1K 1.3K 20
When an arrogant teenager becomes roommates with a fuckboy. Jung Wooyoung is a transfer student at KQ University of Performing Arts. Wooyoung being t...
11.8K 590 9
He is an abused one. Never felt any love or care. His guardians married him off to an old man, Kim Junyoung, just for money. He became a sex slave t...
23.9K 1.1K 44
Life could be a dream ----------------------- San is the best volleyball player at his university and well known amongst the students. Wooyoung on th...