Cats In the Cradle

By enterthecircus

Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul lang... More

1. Daniel
2. Daniel
3. Daniel
4. Daniel
5. Daniel
6. Daniel
7. Daniel
8. Daniel
9. Emma
10. Daniel
11. Emma
12. Daniel
13. Emma
14. Emma
15. Daniel
16. Emma
17. Daniel
18. Emma
19. Daniel
20. Emma
21. Daniel
22. Emma
23. Daniel
24. Emma
25. Daniel
26. Emma
27. Daniel
28. Emma
29. Daniel
30. Emma
31. Daniel
32. Emma
33. Daniel
34. Emma
35. Daniel
37. Emma
38. Daniel
39. Emma
40. Daniel
41. Emma
42. Daniel
43. Emma
44. Daniel
45. Emma
46. Daniel
47. Emma
48. Daniel
49. Emma
50. Daniel
51. Emma
52. Daniel
53. Emma
54. Daniel
55. Daniel
Epilogue
Epilogue 2

36. Emma

2.2K 67 4
By enterthecircus

3000 reads in 10 days!!! Thank you so much!

Chapter ahead is going to be rough. 😭 I wrote another draft that was worse, but your comments made me modify it. 🫣

Sexual assault ahead.
******************************************

I was almost at the market entrance when I spotted a familiar figure.

Orion.

He was speaking to Mr. Evans, who was at his fruit stand. I debated trying to sneak by so I could quickly purchase the ingredients I needed for the recipe I'd planned for dinner tonight. But after giving it a few moments of thought, I decided it was probably best to rush home.

I turned around and quickly walked away, my heart hammering in my chest as I prayed to The Great Spirit that I'd gone unnoticed.

But no. I apparently hadn't.

"Oh Emma! Hello! I was just thinking about you," Orion called out from behind me.

My heart dropped. I ducked my head and walked faster, hoping he'd believe that I was just too far away to hear him. Praying he'd leave me alone.

But instead, he jogged a few paces to catch up with me. My arm felt like it was being burned when he wrapped his hand around it possessively.

"You look lovely today, Emma. I trust Daniel is treating you well?" He asked me gently. Sweetly.

I nodded shakily, hoping he couldn't tell how terrified I was. How much I despised his touch.

"Excellent. I'm very happy to hear that." He placed a wet kiss on the top of my head, and I cringed. "The doctors have been so tied up lately, so they haven't been able to make it out to tattoo Daniel's name on you... So I'm assuming he used the brand? How is that healing?" He asked casually. Too casually.

Oh no.

"Very well, sir." I lied quietly, feebly trying to tug my arm out of his grasp.

"Wonderful. And are you pregnant yet?"

"N-no, sir... Not that I know of. I have an irregular cycle... But we are certainly trying." I said lightly, forcing a smile at him.

"I see..." he said quietly, looking at me too carefully. "Well. I'd like you to come with me. I want to check on your brand mark, make sure it's healing ok. The doctors are very busy right now with all the recent births, so if it were to become infected, it may be a while before you could receive treatment." 

He tugged on my arm roughly and started to drag me down the road before I even had a chance to respond.

"B-but, sir, there's truly no need! That's very kind of you. But it's healing very well, and Daniel—"

"Nonsense! You were one of my best students, Emma. It's the least I can do. I have some colloidal silver and some aloe I can apply for you. And we can...catch up...while your husband is at work."

I looked around wildly, hoping any of the several onlookers would interfere. They looked curious and some looked concerned, but nobody stopped him. Nobody tried to save me.

As usual.

But then I saw my sister Abigail's very pregnant best friend, Isabel, as we passed by her house, where she was outside playing with her children and her husband, Maxwell. We locked eyes, and she tilted her head, wordlessly asking me what was going on.

"Help me!" I mouthed, on the verge of hyperventilating.

"Please!" I mouthed one more time, stumbling a little as Orion roughly dragged me away.

We walked for several minutes, passing many homes, so it was clear that Orion wasn't the least bit concerned about witnesses.

The second we stepped inside Orion's mansion, he slammed the door and told me, "Clothes off now, Emma."

With shaky hands, I began to slowly undress.

He watched me calmly, waiting patiently; his face neutral despite the obvious sign of his growing arousal in his pants.

I paused when my dress fell to the floor, hoping he'd only meant for me to remove the dress so he could see my unbranded skin.

But then he suddenly stepped up to me and slapped me hard across the face. He grabbed my hair at the root, angrily whispering, "Do not ever disrespect me again. Take it all off."

I tried to nod, but it was difficult while he was holding onto my hair so tightly. I quickly removed my panties and reached my arms behind me to unclasp my bra, fighting to swallow down my tears.

He wasted no time before his fingers roughly penetrated my dry pussy. He pumped them harshly inside of me, and I struggled not to scream.

"You need some tea. Especially for what I have planned now that I know you're not only unmarked but not yet pregnant. I was so hoping your husband would fail you."

Still holding onto my hair tightly, he guided me upstairs, into his large bedroom. There was a mini fridge next to the small bookcase in his lounge area.

"Kneel on the floor." He told me, applying pressure to my head so I'd drop to my knees. He turned around and retrieved a small bottle of tea from the mini fridge.

"Drink it all. Your orgasms will help carry my light to your egg."

He watched as I tipped the bottle back and chugged the tea, swallowing every last drop.
No sooner had I finished drinking it than he was tossing the bottle away and poking his cock inside my mouth.

"Take it all. If you gag, I'm going to have someone come help me discipline you. I was very disappointed when Daniel failed to bring you to the community ceremony after your wedding. He's not a very good husband, is he? I'm not so sure he deserves you, darling." He was thrusting roughly, and I struggled to stretch my mouth around him. Daniel was never this rough with me, and I was already unaccustomed to the hard throat fucking that Orion had preferred during my training. It seemed like a lifetime ago.

My knees were getting sore as I knelt on the hard ground, and he was taking a while to emit his Light down my throat this time. He would shove his cock down my throat, withdraw, fuck my mouth just a bit past the entrance, fuck it with earnest, then shove his cock down my throat again.

I tried to focus on breathing, tried to relax my mouth and not gag as he grabbed my hair and forced his cock down my throat. But then he held me there, pressing his hairy groin against my face so I couldn't breathe. I tried to stay calm, not wanting to gag.

But I was running out of air. And despite my best efforts, my body was protesting. I pushed against his legs, but he didn't move even a millimeter. He didn't even seem to notice that he was suffocating me with his cock.

I gagged.

He immediately withdrew, barely allowing me to inhale fully before he lifted me off the floor and threw me on his giant bed.

I gasped and coughed and tried to steady my ragged breathing, vaguely aware of him talking on a phone, telling someone, "Come upstairs now for your bonus. My bedroom."

Then he quickly climbed onto the bed, pushed me onto my stomach, lifted my hips, and attempted to penetrate my not-yet-wet pussy with his large, saliva-lubricated cock. The tip kept meeting my entrance, nudging inside, but I was squirming wildly, trying to avoid being fully impaled.

I struggled to move away from him and was able to twist my body around when he lost his grip, trying to readjust his arms. I nearly made it off the bed before he grabbed me by my inconveniently long hair and quickly repositioned me. He spanked me harshly on my bottom, my thighs, and my privates. His blows were much more forceful than when he'd spanked me during training.

"Try to get away again, and I'm going to fuck your ass first." He spat angrily, increasing the pace and force of his spankings. He may have been around Father's age, but he was quite clearly in incredible shape.

I was screaming and crying, still trying to move away from him. Some part of me knew it would be horribly painful if he penetrated my bottom, but at least I wouldn't have to worry about him impregnating me.

He held onto my hair by the roots, yanking my head back as his cock began to prod and nudge into my bottom hole. His other hand moved to my face to cover my mouth and muffle my screams.

One of his fingers slipped into my open mouth.

So I bit him.

I bit him hard enough to draw blood. Hard enough to get him to withdraw the little bit of his cock that had just begun to penetrate my tight, unrelenting hole.

I quickly scrambled away from him, but he'd given me so much tea; I was a little dizzy. I stumbled towards the door and was just reaching for the handle when Orion grabbed my arm and locked me tightly against his chest.

The door opened, and another man walked inside. I vaguely remembered him from around the community, and I knew he was a community leader.

"Here, Robert, you take her mouth while I fuck her ass," Orion told him calmly. "The little defiant bitch bit me, so feel free to fuck her throat til she passes out. Then we can take turns with her cunt, but I go first. The tea is finally kicking in."

He was really going to share me.

I hadn't been marked by Daniel yet, I was fairly certain I still wasn't pregnant, and my time had finally run out. He was going to take me from Daniel and breed me and share me with random men.

I screamed and flung my body around, but it was no use. Orion placed me back on the bed and gripped my hips as he positioned himself behind me. Robert pulled his pants and underwear off and climbed onto the bed in front of me.

He poked his cock at my lips, but I refused to open them. I could feel Orion's dry cock slowly pressing into my bottom, burning and tearing and stretching it past it's natural capacity.

"You do know it's a punishable offense to refuse your future husband, don't you, sweetheart?" Robert told me, voice dripping with condescension. I was bawling now, but trying to keep my mouth closed and away from his fairly small, but fully erect penis. He firmly gripped my jaw and squeezed until my mouth popped open, and he had just gotten the tip past my lips.

...When the door flew open.

And then Orion's body suddenly fell away from me with a loud shriek and then a horrifying crunch.

"Hey now! What's going—" Robert started to say, only to be interrupted by a large, strong fist knocking into his teeth. And then pummeling his eyes. And his nose. And his stomach.

Daniel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

702K 10.4K 45
[COMPLETED] "You were mine the second you stepped foot in my club. He growled into my ear making my whole body burn with need. "Knees. Now." My knees...
771K 22.2K 65
He was her rock, her best friend, her first love. He became her worst nightmare, her tormentor, her captor She was his everything. His obsession. Th...
1.6M 31.2K 20
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...
983K 36.5K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...