C O D E W O R D | neymar jr

By obviouslynother

"๐ผ๐‘“ ๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐’‘๐’“๐’‚๐’…๐’‚" . . . ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, Anastasia Valentine... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
the end

XXVI

1.5K 33 7
By obviouslynother

»»————- ♡ ————-««

26.1.2023

Thank you, everyone!" I squealed, standing in front of a crowd. The words, Valentine Foundation, illuminated in neon behind me. "This France-based foundation will be focused, mainly, on supporting poverty-stricken areas. I thought a lot about the first charity I would set up, yet I landed in France and decided, this is my home..."

The crowd clapped as I spoke, however, I landed my eyes on Ney. He seemed in awe, his mouth slightly open as he cheered, we shared a smile before I continued my speech.

"I'd like to thank every single donation!" I professed, the cameras surrounding me as I spoke. The large gala not managing to fit all the media that had decided to show up. "Especially, my boyfriend but as you all know him, Neymar Jr." He winked at me whilst accepting the applause of everyone. "I cannot thank this man enough for the support he's given me the past couple of months whilst I was setting this up."

I mouthed a quick, I love you, as he took a satirical bow. "I hope everyone enjoys this event, the open bar is to the left and food will be passed throughout the venue through servers." I finished before going back to my seat, everyone else beginning to chatter.

I walked over to Ney, my pale pink gown trailing behind me, the large slit exposing my leg. The dress held large ruffles that fell along my body, juxtaposing the tight top which clung to my body. It cost around fifteen thousand to create and was custom made by the top designer in Paris.

We shared a kiss before I sat myself down beside him, instantly engulfed by the smell of his cologne. We crashed our classes together, "You did amazing." He exclaimed, placing his hand along his heart as he spoke. 

"All thanks to you..." I mimicked as he placed his arm around me, I complied, digging my head into his neck. A suit trailed along his body, his perfectly sculpted arms still on display through his sleeves, his blonde curls fading into his natural colour. I bit my lip at the sight of him. 

At that moment, the perfect moment of us falling back in love, the doors were pushed open, photographers rushing to the doors, clamouring for the attention of this mystery person. I shot my head up, my heart racing as I saw his face.

Kylian.

Not only Kylian, but Belle held his arm, wearing a nearly identical dress. However, you could tell it was different, the cheap fabric washed out the colour and the lack of sparkles, also the fact that she carried half the dress as it didn't fit on her 5'0 body. I pursed my lips, glaring at them as they smiled for the reporters.

"Don't do anything you'll regret..." Ney begged as I began to stand up, I took a breath, hoping I could somehow calm myself down from the incessant man that loved to ruin my life. "What are they going to do? All they can do is steal attention but it's just because they came late."

I hesitantly sat back down, angrily taking a sip. I noticed them begin to walk over, "I'm gonna kill them!" I whispered, he laughed slightly before we both slightly leant in. "Honestly, who does she think she is?"

"She knows who she is, but she also knows who she wants to be." He winked at me whilst pointing at me. He instantly calmed my nerves as he held my hand in his, we began to lean in further before being interrupted.

"Hey, do you know where we could get a table? I was told to ask the host but I'm just here for the bar." He mocked, leaning on the back of my seat yet only speaking to Ney. He knew exactly whose event it was, my name printed along the venue. I rolled my eyes, taking another sip of the wine I so desperately needed.

"Anywhere you want," He attempted to be civil yet the discontent snuck through his lips. "The host is actually Anna." I shot him a dirty look, knowing it would only prolong the stupid conversation I was enduring.

"Oh you finally got your dream, isn't that sweet!" Belle blurted, I noticed Kylians hand along her lower back, her hand placed along his shoulder. I gave a fake smile, barley even moving my lips to form a curve. 

"It's so sweet!" I mocked, mimicking her high pitched tone, as she furrowed her brows. She pretended to have this innocent persona, the media had been on her ass ever since she started dating Kylian and she knew how to handle the cameras. "Anyways, you can sit whereever you find two places. Assuming you two want to dine together?"

Ney hit my leg under the table, giving me that look, the look of telling me to be nicer. I stuck out my tongue slightly, sharing a laugh. "Well this table is free, can we sit here?" Belle asked, once again interrupting our moment and looking straight at our table. My eye slightly twitched, what the fuck was her problem?

She must've assumed our stunned silence was a yes as they sat themselves down across from us, my mouth gaping open at the sheer audacity of these people. Me and Ney widened our eyes at each other, both not excited for the night to come.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"OH MY GOD, YES, OF COURSE!" I heard a squeal from across the table, after an entire night of passive agressive comments and about fifty bathroom breaks to escape the situation. I looked over, Kylian on one knee and an obnoxious rock on her finger.

I brought my hand to my mouth, what kind of psychopaths interrupt a charity event? They shared a revolting kiss as his hand glazed her ass. "Get on your knee..." I murmured to Ney, he smiled at my comment before dramatically standing from his seat.

"Congratulations to the happy couple, I'm so excited to see tonights donation considering this is such an important moment. How much are you planning on donating towards poverty?" He loudly announced, interrupting their moment, yet another shocking display tonight. The man that despises conflict knocks on its front door.

"I- We handn't thought about it..." Belle stammered.

"Oh I've seen your contract Kylian, I know you can afford it. Ten thousand? Twenty thousand?" He agonised, also fed up at the niceties we had to fake all night. "Did I hear fifty thousand?" They both violently shook their heads but Ney had already announced the money, "Oh come on, you can't say no to charity!" 

Unwillingly, he signed the cheque, fifty thousand euros towards my charity. One of the biggest donations yet, I shook his hand as we made the deal, pulling him in to whisper. "Don't try me Kylian, I promise you it's not worth it." I threatened before smiling for the cameras once again. 

»»————- ♡ ————-««

I dragged Ney out of the venue, leaving a couple of minutes early after we had exceeded the donations we wanted. We laughed as he held his jacket above us, the French rain gushing onto the land. 

Running into a cafe which was still luckily open, we shared a kiss, still drenched by the rain yet a large smile filling our faces. The workers gave a dirty look as they realised they couldn't close five minutes early.

"Bonjour! Can I have a pain au chocolat?" I asked, they were not interested in the soaking tipsy couple that had run into their cafe with their broken French, dressed as though they came from a gala. "And can my boyfriend have a crepe, s'il te plait..."

I had now lowered my drunkeness, realising they were not interested in the random thirty year old couple clinging onto their youth. Ney walked over and placed a wad of cash on the till, "Pouvez-vous garder le magasin ouvert deux heures de plus?" He questioned, and they quickly complied, pocketing the cash. We ate our food, the drunk munchies causing us to scoff down our food faster than ever, quickly after raiding the cafe for whatever else they had. 

Sitting in the dark cafe, we both ate the icecream we had found in the freezer, still slightly drunk with a spoon in each hand. Suddenly, he pushed some of the hair out of my face, his eyes staring at mine as I held a mouthful of ice cream. "What?"

"One day I'll marry you, I promise..."

»»————- ♡ ————-««

A/N: The toxic situationship that I've been talking to for a year has been talking to a girl for the past month and they'll probably date. Let's hope he doesn't manipulate her like he did me 🤞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 111 11
Cassandra Beaufort, a pursuing model, gets invited to model in a photo shoot which is a one in a lifetime opportunity for her career. All the way fro...
8K 6 100
Molly Brown, decides to attend the Formula One in both Monaco and Barcelona, and she finds herself getting close to our playboy footballer, Neymar Ju...
8.3K 191 55
Jessica Morgan and her best friend Olivia Jones move from England to Paris to have a fresh start after Jessica just got out of a toxic relationship. ...
222K 4.7K 50
๐™’๐™„๐™‡๐™‡ ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ...