Black on red scales

By _illusion_arts_20

Astrid has been in many battles since dragon training.Shes faced against dragons,bandits and now dragon hunte... More

bio
Ghostwing(Flightmare)
saddles
the letter
viggo grimborn
the whistle
velocity the venomous meets hiccup Haddock
berk
buffalord soldier
first meeting
The trap
Captured by the smell of fear.
venom
a third date
Furies in love
Stryke out
update #2
appearance update and huh?!?!
Update #3
facts about velocity
updated deathgripper ref sheets
sizes

update #1

388 6 0
By _illusion_arts_20

Ok so I have decided to give velocitys reference sheet a small update,since she is based on a character from a film franchise (some people have already guessed who)

And I wanted her to semi bare a resembles and also change her.

I have also decided to go back and edited some chapters because I don't like how they are written instead of rewriting the whole thing.

Just a small update just incase any one was wondering why I hadn't updated this story.

I'm so happy so many of you love it and ask questions about where the story is heading they really make my day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 73 43
"We're training everyone to ride dragons." Drago is back and has allied with Grimmel. Sky is the alpha, she is trying to gather an army of dragons to...
300K 7.5K 34
Hiccup, a boy living in the village Berk. Being a weakling yet the son of the chief. Y/n, a girl flying on her Night Fury. Loving to be free. Flying...
12.2K 190 18
When Hiccup is kidnapped by Dragon Hunters, he meets a young girl who has a dark secret. And a Light one as well. With truths in the shadows, Mistake...
19.9K 290 26
Selene is a girl who never knew her parents. She grew up with dragons including her best friend Crystal the light fury. When they meet Hiccup and Too...