Shudders: Retribution

By Lilas___

[Tsundere and Yandere Demons x Reader] A world where demons and humans can live amongst each other. ... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Awakening
Chapter 2 - The Savior
Chapter 3 - The Kill
Chapter 4 - The Trailer
Chapter 5 - The Fabric
Chapter 6 - The Geese
Chapter 7 - The Motel
Chapter 8 - The Trees
Chapter 9 - The Stable
Chapter 10 - The Stable pt. 2
Chapter 11 - The Partners
Chapter 12 - The Map
Chapter 13 - The Storm
Chapter 14 - The Skull
Chapter 15 - The Vines
Chapter 16 - The Shot
Chapter 17 - The Boy
Chapter 18 - The Beach
Chapter 20 - The Guns
Chapter 21 - The Moment
Chapter 22 - The Stunt
Chapter 23 - The Alone
Chapter 24 - The Repeat
Chapter 25 - The Questioning
Chapter 26 - The Bittersweet
Chapter 27 - The Disturbance
Chapter 28 - The Confrontation
Chapter 29 - The Decision
Chapter 30 - The Ambush
Chapter 31 - The Realization
Chapter 32 - The Argument
Chapter 33 - The Help
Chapter 34 - The Gap
Chapter 35 - The Training
Chapter 36 - The Robbery
Chapter 37 - The Sewers
Chapter 38 - The Appreciation
Chapter 39 - The Dream
Chapter 40 - The Peace
Chapter 41 - The Note
Chapter 42 - The Broken Heart
Chapter 43 - The Hostage
Chapter 44 - The Oblivious
Chapter 45 - The Apology
Chapter 46 - The Cut
Chapter 47 - The Train Yard
Chapter 48 - The Mother
Chapter 49 - The Love
Chapter 50 - The Address
Chapter 51 - The Release
Chapter 52 - The Despondent
Chapter 53 - The Answer
Chapter 54 - The Interrogation
Chapter 55 - The Make Up
Chapter 56 - The Covetous
Chapter 57 - The Clash
Chapter 58 - The Room
Chapter 59 - The Hold
Chapter 60 - The Traitor
Chapter 61 - The Fate
Chapter 62 - The Party
Chapter 63 - The Peril
Chapter 64 - The Puppet
Chapter 65 - The Lovers
Chapter 66 - The End
QnA
Fanart

Chapter 19 - The Trio

1.5K 144 271
By Lilas___

So someone asked for a drawing of Xed but I forgot to show you guys a couple chapters ago lol.

I'll try to get around to doing one of Yama in the next chapters.

———————————————————————————

"You couldn't... get her?"

    Xed kept his wide grey eyes on the floor while he leaned against a wall with his arms folded. Zankora was in the room behind him in the middle of her cleansing. She was not to be looked at during these moments but he couldn't contain his excitement to tell his mother about (Y/N).

"She was AMAZING, Mother!" He exclaimed. "I think she's getting the hang of her abilities. She almost had me but not quite!"

"And she's still loose..." Came the whispery leader's voice. "I want her...back."

"I know, Mother." Xed hummed. "But if she's anything like Zankoku was, getting her back won't be easy."

    Then Xed began to growl to himself. "Especially with that blond guy around her."

"Who?" A blond guy? The girl is with somebody?

"Some know it all smart ass. We think he's protecting her." Xed sneered. "Tried separating them but that didn't work. She's been traveling with him not sure how long. Probably giving her the wrong impression about us."

"Then kill him." Zankora ordered. "I only want her."

"I will, Mother." Xed began to smile at the thought of killing that guy. Especially after he threw an entire tractor at him. That was a dirty move. He deserves to be punished for that.

      But he deserves to be even more punished for taking up so much of (Y/N)'s time. She's not meant to be around lowly jerks like that blondie. He probably doesn't treat her like the royalty she is.

      Besides, she was Xed's best friend, not his.

"Leave me..." Zankora whispered. "I must rest..."

      Xed moved himself off the wall, he was finished here anyway. "Rest well, Mother. I promise to bring the girl here on a silver platter for you."

"Good..."

     Xed left the leader to her lonesome. He was only going to be home for only a day. He needed a new team after blondie desecrated his old one.

      He entered into a large room with a glass ceiling high up that allowed the moonlight to shine down onto the space. There were his fellow siblings who weren't on field duty relaxing about until they had to get back to work.

     Xed's gloved hand reached into his pockets and wrapped his fingers around a familiar piece of cloth filled with his favorite scent ever.

     Two of the demons watched the guy walk in and pulled the piece of cloth from his pocket to his nose and inhale it as if he depended on it to live. They both gave him a weird look as his famous wide smile broke across and face and soon he was falling to his knees with the piece of fabric held tightly to his chest.

      Both demons looked at each other before going over to their brother.

"Xed? What are you doing?" Came a feminine voice.

       He looked up and met his sister's orange eyes. She was a pretty short demon but made up for it with speed and her ridiculously long tail that was also ridiculously strong she kept twirled around her entire leg. She had dark skin with even darker freckles littering her face and shoulders while her short coily hair looked recently chopped. Must've gotten too long for her liking.

       Xed gave her the happiest puppy eyes and fell to the ground onto his back while holding the fabric up into the air. "Indi. I think I'm in love!"

"Aw, here we go..." Came a more masculine voice this time that Xed recognized as his brother, Chip.

      His real name was Chey but Xed liked to call him Chip because it annoyed him. Chey was almost the same height as him, just a little bit shorter and more muscular too from how much he fights. His tanned skin had bruises and scars as proof of his battles. He had long ginger hair that was messily tied back into a braid and shorter strands fell around his green eyes that looked at his brother irritated. "Dude, you're not in love. You're just obsessed again."

"But she's different!" Xed whined. "I've never been more obsessed in my life! All I can think about is my sweet."

      Indi shook her head and looked at Chey. "Just let him have his moment. It'll go away eventually."

"Never!" Xed exclaimed while holding the fabric that held (Y/N)'s scent against his cheek with a lovesick smile.

"Yea, the last time we let him have his moment he blew up an entire building." Chip grumbled. "When he was obsessed with those human bombs."

"I tried taking them away." Indi shrugged. "You know how he is."

"I'm right here guys." Xed muttered before he went back to cuddling the fabric and thinking about his little monster. "Oh, I miss her so much. It felt like such a blessing having her use her blood against me! She's just like me!"

       Xed's abilities weren't the greatest in comparison to the others. He can't fight with his or use them for much really. It's why Zankoku always found him to be useless and made him into a lackey. But Zankora recognized his worth, she recognized everyone's worth. She made them all equal to each other, no one was a lackey and no one was a scout.

      But Xed still felt lesser when it came to his abilities. He had toxic blood, whoopty doo. He couldn't even control it like Zankoku controlled his, it was just sitting in his body waiting to connect with some poor soul. At least he had two things about him. Only he's immune to his own blood and only he can cure it if it infects somebody. He had that going for him.

      Even though (Y/N) did have Zankoku's abilities, the thing about her that makes Xed go absolutely insane is how her blood burns like molten lava. Zankoku's blood didn't burn, it didn't do anything really. But the way hers can just melt into someone's skin and burn them from the inside out reminded him so much of his blood. It makes him so jealous but oh so crazy for her. Then the way she makes her blood look like vines, her bloodshot eyes, that angry look she gets, his little monster. But then she'll also look so pure and innocent, wide-eyed like a deer in headlights and constantly needing protection, oh his sweet...

"If only that blondie wasn't around..." Xed growled. "Why have him when she can have me!"

"What blondie?" Indi asked.

     Xed sat up and placed the piece of fabric back into his pocket. "Some weirdo she's with. He keeps getting in the way of us getting her and he's so annoying!"

      Both Indi and Chey shared a wondering look. The female demon lowered herself to the ground to sit with her brother while Chey preferred to stand. "What does he look like? I can keep an eye out for him if I know what to look for."

      Xed pursed his lip and glared at the wall. "Long blond hair, red eyes, black horns. I didn't care about looking at him."

"Wait." Chey narrowed his eyes. "Long blond hair, red eyes, and black horns... Black tail too?"

"Probably." Xed boredly answered.

"Did he have one or not?" Chey pressed while Indi started to understand what her brother was thinking.

      Xed crossed his arms and closed his eyes with furrowed eyebrows. "I think."

"You're no fucking help." Chey dismissed before turning to Indi. "You remember that doctor guy? What was his name? Yara? Yata?"

"Yama?" Indi spoke, earning a nod from Chey. "You think that's him?"

"Only demon I knew who looked like that. I thought he died alongside his brother." Chey thought before turning back to Xed. "Was it him?"

     Xed opened his wide grey eyes back up to give his brother a confused look. "Who's Yama?"

"The fucking doctor, dude!" How did he not remember? Yama was basically forced to patch up everybody. He even patched up all three of them at some point during Zankoku's reign. "Do you not remember?"

"Uuuuuuuhhh...." Xed racked through his memory. He used to be one of the lackey's doing the more shittier jobs Zankoku had. He didn't care about much during that time, not even himself. So why get to know the other demons?

      But there was one demon he always got along with. One who actually understood him, unlike all the others. But that demon was long gone now.

     After trying to think of any blonds with red eyes, Xed gave up and shrugged.

     Indi leaned back on the ground and looked between her brothers. "If it is him, at least two of us could recognize him. Shouldn't be too hard to miss. He always had the smartass look about him."

       Suddenly an idea popped into Xed's mind that made a huge smile appear across his face. "Oh, wait! Are you both leaving in the morning for the search?"

"Yea."

"That's the plan."

      The black haired demon snickered. "How about we bring the trio back together? With my tracking skills," He looked to Indi. "Your quickness," then he looked to Chey. "And you're big brain, we will be unstoppable!"

"In other words, you need help catching the girl." Chey stated.

"It's not her I need help with, it's blondie." Xed growled. "HE THREW A TRACTOR AT ME FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"

      His sister couldn't help but laugh while Chey shook his head. Xed wasn't a fighter so of course he would be beaten. Maybe that's why he wanted his more stronger siblings to join his team. How can he be a team leader if he can't defend them?

       Indi ceased her laughing and pushed herself back to her feet. "It has been a while since us three worked together. Could be fun."

"Or another disaster like last time." Chey stated. He jumped however when he felt hands grab his arm and yank him down to the floor. Xed gave his brother puppy eyes while he held his arm dramatically. "Pleaseeeeee, bro?! I miss my little monster! I want her just as bad as Mother does!"

"Would you let me go!"

"Not until you say yes!"

"No, dude!"

"Pleaseeeee, Chippy!"

"My name is not fucking Chip!"

     Indi could only watch her brothers fight. She doesn't even bother stepping in between them. "Chey, just say yes. What's the worse that can happen?"

"Literally everything!" Chey growled.

     Xed finally released him but got to his feet to finally look his brother in the eyes. "Bro, I'll pay you back! Just say yes!"

      Chey narrowed his green eyes at Xed's grey ones. "With what?"

"You can have my share of the food for the next year." Xed answered, completely serious despite the shocked looks on his siblings' faces. Indi smacked his arm to get him to look down at her while she looked at him like he had two heads. "An entire year?! For that girl?!"

"I'll do anything for her." His smile was gone, straight face, his usual wide-open eyes being even wider. He was completely serious about that girl and they saw it.

       Chey groaned and begrudgingly gave in but only because he knew Xed would literally starve himself if it meant him getting what he wanted. "Fine, damn."

       Xed grinned and bounced around on his feet like a happy child. His favorite siblings were joining his team! Blondie won't stand a chance now. He'll get what's coming to him for that tractor stunt! Then Xed will have (Y/N) again. All to himself like old times.

"We'll leave once day hits." Indi announced before turning to leave. "Pick up where you last saw them and go from there. We don't want to keep Mother waiting."

      Chey groaned and also turned to leave, going off to prepare a team for tomorrow. He better not regret this.

      Now alone, Xed pulled the fabric back out and ran his thumbs over the bloody spots that all belonged to (Y/N).

      His little monster. His sweet.

      Oh, who was he kidding? These demons will ruin her!

      With the plans Zankora has for her, (Y/N) will surely lose that purity and innocence she has now. He didn't want her turning out like Zankoku. Where's the fun in that?

      He didn't want to disappoint, Mother. (Y/N) was a miracle as soon as she started controlling her blood and almost choking one of his team members to death with their own blood. She was a gift to them all and will be the key to realizing Zankoku's will. They needed her.

     But Xed found her first. Finder's keeper's.

     He'll make sure she's treated like the royalty she is with all of his heart. They were the bestest of friends after all. Even more than that too.

      Xed bit his lip excitedly. He'll find her again. She won't get away this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 179 16
Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalita...
2K 33 18
(y/n) was an (age) years old, who had a decent life and an loving family, however a tragic incident took their family from them. After years of fight...
673K 10.4K 46
Hello, this is my first story. I don't own demon slayer or Any photos or videos I use in this story the credit goes to their rightful owners (English...
713K 34.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...