New beginnings (Natasha/you a...

By AdoringlyFlorence

Natasha never thought she'd be a mother. She didn't have a single maternal bone in her body thanks to the cer... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
✨ New beginning visuals ✨
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Important
21
22
Important please read
23

20

4.2K 169 27
By AdoringlyFlorence

"Y/n! Hi! Come here!" You let out a quiet grunt of surprise when the second Yelena enters her sisters home, she pulls you into a tight embrace with an arm around your shoulders and the other cupping the back of your head. You return the hug a little hesitantly, grateful she was being nice after being so worried, but confused as to why.

But unbeknownst to you, Natasha had confided in her sister over the worries you'd had. She'd voiced her concerns also, and this was simply Yelena's way of telling you that things hadn't changed without openly saying so and embarrassing you.

She eventually pulls away, and you stand there in slight shock as you watch Yelena greet her sister with an equally as enthusiastic hug. They seem to have a quiet discussion also, but you don't pay attention knowing it was non of your business.

Soon, Natasha was helping you into your jacket, and you were being guided out of the apartment with one of their hands in each of your own. Maybe today wouldn't be so bad after all.

*

Your first stop after getting an early lunch was surprisingly build-a-bear. Both Yelena and mama were adamant you pick out a bear from each of them, and although you felt bad they were spending money on you, the little one inside of you was ecstatic to be receiving two stuffies.

From Yelena, you pick out a green frog dressed in a pair of overalls and a sweater. And from mama, you pick out a bunny dressed in jeans, combat boots, and a leather jacket. You get to pick out a heartbeat for each, and although you flush slightly, you listen to the worker as she tells you to spin around with the heart, press a kiss to it along with making a wish.

(A/N: the bunny is actually mine and her name is Natasha bear 😊)

"Mama look," you grin excitedly as you hold both stuffies up for her to see. You'd refused the boxes offered to you claiming they wouldn't be able to breath. It was clear to both woman that you were now more little than you were big, and neither had any complaints.

Natasha smiles as she reaches down to give your cheek a soft touch. "I see, what do you say to auntie Lena?" She prompts.

Suddenly feeling a little bashful, you turn to face Yelena and wrap your arms around her waist, murmuring a quiet, "Thank you." into the material of her shirt.

Yelena smiles as she rests a hand on the back of your head, "You are welcome shchenok."

With another shy grin, you pull upfield out of her embrace and hold your arms up for mama. Despite the painful pressure in Natasha's chest, she doesn't hesitate to scoop you up, stuffies and all. She hopes the small wince she emits was subtle. Yelena would be full of questions. Questions of which she has absolutely no clue on how to answer.

"Where to next?" Natasha glances in her sisters direction as she adjusts you onto her hip.

Yelena was quick to wipe the suspicious look from her face, "Uhh, Sephora. I need new makeup." At her words, Natasha was quick no nod her head before beginning to walk. Yelena was physically hot on her heels, but her mind was else where. What was her sister hiding from her?

*

The three were only in Sephora for ten minutes before you feel the urge to pee make itself known. Your eyes widen, and you immediately scramble out of mama's arms not wanting to accidentally pee on her. Your bladder could be unpredictable when you were little, and you would sometimes go potty without realising.

"Baby, what is it?" Natasha asks with a frown of concern as she takes your forearm into her grasp.

Your eyes begin to water, "Potty mama." You whisper hoarsely, and Natasha's eyes widen. Because you had woken up big this morning, she'd been under the impression that you would have been so all day. Therefore there was no need to put you in an diaper. Oh how wrong she'd been. If she'd been aware just how easily you could fluctuate between headspace's, she would have put you into a diaper no questions asked.

Gently taking the teddies from you and handing them to Yelena who takes them without a word, Natasha quirky scoops you up and makes a beeline towards the nearest bathroom.

"Mama," you whimper as you feel yourself begin to lose control, and Natasha quietly shushes you as she uses the side of her body to push open the bathroom door, heading in to the closes stall and immediately setting you down. You have absolutely no complaints when she crouches down before you and begins to undo your overalls, tugging them down along with your underwear before guiding you backwards onto the toilet.

You let out a breath of relief as you begin to relieve yourself, and Natasha mimics it as she rises to her feet and stretches out her back. It was aching just as much as her chest was, and she just wishes she knew why. She gently pokes the underside of her left breast with the pad of her finger and lets out a quiet hiss of pain at the sharp ache the touch causes.

What in the hell was going on?

"Mama done." You murmur as you finish wiping, promptly bringing Natasha out of her thoughts. With a quiet sigh, Natasha turns to face you again and was quick to help you back into your underwear and overalls. After flushing, she carries you over to the sink and helps you wash your hands.

"Everything okay?" Yelena asks as the two exit the bathroom, handing you back the stuffed animals when you hold out your arms with a soft whine.

Natasha forces a smile she hopes seems genuine enough, "All good."

Yelena was doubtful, but knew in the middle of a crowded mall was not the best place to push. "Want me to take her?" She offers as she holds out her arms, and Natasha hesitates for a second before nodding her head.

You let out a quiet whine at being taken from your mama, and Natasha quietly shushes you as she takes your hand. That thankfully seems to placate you enough, and Natasha lets out a sigh as she begins to follow her sister toward the mall exit.

All was quiet as Natasha buckles you up into the car, but before she could climb into the drivers side, Yelena pulls her aside and takes both of her hands into her own. Natasha furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

"What is going on?" The blonde questions, and Natasha frowns.

"What? I-"

"Do not lie to me. Something is wrong. I can tell." Yelena interrupts her as she gives her sisters hands a warning squeeze, "You are in pain. What happened?"

Natasha lets out a heavy sigh as she leans the side of her body against the car, "I honestly don't know Lena." She murmurs. "I wish I did," she admits honestly, and Yelena eyes her in suspicion for a second before nodding her head.

"Take some medicine when we get home." She murmurs, and Natasha nods her head. With one last kiss to the cheek, Yelena let's her go and allows her to round the car to the drivers side.

"Mama!" You coo happily as you happily kick your legs at the sight of her, and Natasha couldn't help but grin as she glances back at you in the rear view mirror.

"Hi baby." She greets as she buckles herself in, waiting for her sister to do the same before starting the car. By the time they make it home, the pain in her chest had amplified by what felt like a thousand, and Natasha feels herself close to tears as she lifts you out of the car and into her arms.

"Mama, boob." You plead as you tug on her shirt, and the red heads immediate reaction was to tell you no. That she couldn't. That she hurt to much. But then she realises that you hadn't nursed at all today, and she reluctantly finds herself nodding. She'd feel like an asshole is she told you no.

"Okay detka," she murmurs to you before bringing her attention to her sister. "I'm gonna go ahead and nurse her. Can you order dinner?" She asks.

Yelena nods, "take medicine." Was all she says, and Natasha rolls her eyes fondly as she nods her head before making her way towards her bedroom. She settles herself against the headboard of the bed with you on her lap before shrugging off her shirt, her bra following shortly after.

You immediately latch on, and Natasha lets out a sharp breath of pain as she adjusts you into a more comfortable position. Her whole body was rigid for approximately thirty seconds before she feels the pain from her right breast slowly begin to fade, and she finds herself looking down at you in confusion.

When she see's you swallow slightly, something inside of Natasha seems to click. She lifts a trembling hand and kneads at her free breast until that familiar white substance appears on the tip of her nipple. She uses her pointer finger to bring the droplet closer to her face.

Milk.

Oh.

Well, that explains things.

A light snuffling sound from you breaks her from her thoughts, and she lets out a slight laugh as she cups the back your head. "At least you're happy about it," she murmurs, her smile widening when your eyes flicker open. You smile behind her breast at the sight of your mama already looking down at you, and Natasha was quick to wipe away the milk that pools down your chin, her hand remaining on your face so she could trace soft circles across your cheek with the pad of her thumb.

"Enjoy baby girl." Was all she could bring herself to say, pressing a tender kiss to the top of your warm forehead.

**

Don't forget to comment and vote telling me what you think!

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 357 40
Natasha thinks she's lost all her hope. Alone in the red room she feels like a no one, like no one needs her. That's until she meets a little girl...
12.2K 556 23
~~Completed~~ Margaret had arrived almost 6 months ago now to visit her friend Natasha. After being rescued from the Red Room when she was just a you...
98.2K 3.2K 70
You're whole world changed You had a somewhat normal life. You lived with you're dad after you're ' amazing childhood' and now you're 15. It's been...
114K 3.1K 17
Wanda Maximoff lost her whole world when Pietro died in the battle against Ultron. She did not only lose her brother, Wanda is classified as Little a...