Blindsided By The Boss

By JeniRaeD

Enemies-to-lovers * Bickering/bantering Boss/employee * Romantic comedy with a HEA He says I'm a hemorrhoid a... More

warning
1 - Callum
2 - Eloise
3 - Callum
4 - Eloise
5 - Eloise
6 - Eloise
7 - Callum
8 - Eloise
9 - Eloise
10- Eloise
11 - Callum
12 - Eloise
13 - Callum
14 - Callum
15 - Eloise
16 - Eloise
17 - Callum
18 - Eloise
20 - Eloise
21 - Eloise
22 - Callum
23 - Callum
24 - Eloise
25 - Eloise
26 - Callum
27 - Eloise
28 - Eloise
29 - Callum
30- Callum
31 - Callum
32 - Eloise
33 - Eloise
34 - Eloise
35 - Callum
36 - Callum
37 - Eloise
38 - Eloise
39 - Eloise
40 - Callum
41 - Eloise
42 - Callum
43 - Callum
44 - Eloise
Epilogue

19 - Callum

3.1K 201 30
By JeniRaeD

I felt the safe word Eloise would decide would remind me of what she's been calling me these last few months. And motherfucker was the one name-calling safe word I figured she'd want to use.

It's a name she's given me and has greeted me with every morning that I've grown a custom to for months.

And Eloise is lucky because any other woman or employee of mine that would have the nerve to call me motherfucker would be fired and kicked to the curb. But for her, my gorgeous assistant, to call me that makes the derogatory nickname all the more fun and entertaining because it ignites all sorts of excitement within me.

And it brings me great joy that Eloise thinks that highly of me.

I know she'll break the rules I've laid out for her so far. Eloise admitted she's a rule breaker, so this week will be fun. And I'm sure she'll love me even more for what I've planned for her.

"So, when is my punishment going to start?" Eloise asked with humor written all over her face.

She must think I'm kidding about disciplining her, and I'm not. And because she's so eager to discover her fate, I better get started before she thinks I've changed my mind. However, because it'll be something new to her, I need to work her lady-bit parts up before the fun begins.

My fingers dug into her thighs, and I leaned to her mouth, softly caressing her lips with mine as I said, "Soon, beautiful, soon." Then, gripping the bottom hem of her sundress, I lifted and removed it from her delicious body and dropped the dress to the ground. I chastely kissed her lips. "Do you trust me?" I wanted to know because it's something I need to hear from her mouth before I start doing anything to her.

"No," she bluntly said, then when I was about to respond, she added, "I don't trust you. But I do, however, trust that you won't hurt me when it comes to sexually satisfying or punishing me. Because I know Isabelle and her other half would kill you if you did something to hurt me. Not only them, but my family will go after you as well. And so will Emma, Mason, and everyone else I work with."

Mason—mental note—I still need to transfer him.

She continued, "... Everyone I know, or who knows me, will go after the big neanderthal if he hurts me. So, yes, I trust you not to hurt me, if that's what you were asking."

With my eyes flirting with her lips, I said, "Good, because I need you to know I would never hurt you. Not when it comes to sex."

"So you're saying you'll hurt me in other areas, like my mind and heart... got it," she stated, not questioned. Then she shrugged, informing me, "I'm used to that. So if that's your plan, then I hope you have fun doing so," she groaned.

"I don't break hearts. They break mine," I returned, crushing my mouth on hers before Eloise could say another word. I didn't want to hear any more talking; what I wanted to hear from her lips were moans and groans, purring, begging, panting, cries, and whatever other sounds escaped her beautiful mouth.

Digging my fingers into the elastic of Eloise's panties, she broke the kiss, and her breathing hitched when I pulled them down. "If eating my pussy is part of the discipline, I'm all for it. Carry on," she cooed, having no idea what I had in store for her.

I chuckled. "Oh, it will be. You'll see," I proudly informed, bringing Eloise's legs over my shoulders and lowering my mouth to the center of her universe.

One slow tongue swipe between her slick folds was enough to get her in the state I wanted her—aroused. She gripped the edge of the countertop, tilted her head back, and slid her ass to the edge, her pussy closer to my mouth while moaning in delight.

My tongue danced on her clit—twerking is more like it. "You taste fucking phenomenal," I stated the truth, "just like heaven," I emphasized greatly.

"Shut up and just continue eating me," she ordered, then shrieked when my teeth latched onto her swollen button, and I tugged. "What was that for?" she hissed, looking at me with fire in her eyes. "That fucking hurt!"

I let go of her clit to let her know, "You are not the one in charge here. I am. Don't tell me to shut up, and don't order me on what to do with you. With that said, I'll continue devouring your pussy, but you're not allowed to come until I say. Got it?"

"Like I'll be able to stop myself from coming," she grumbled.

"You will learn not to," I commanded, "and if you come before I say you can, I'll warn you now; it'll get you more in trouble than you already are."

"Whatever," she hissed with a look in her eye that said she planned on doing it, anyway.

I bit her nub and tugged again, letting her know when she yelped again that I wouldn't put up with her attitude and that I won't go for her, releasing her arousal until I said she could. She huffed, and when I returned to sliding my tongue between the glistening folds, her head snapped back. She loudly moaned, and her hips jerked and swayed like the belly dancers were earlier tonight.

Without warning, I inserted three digits into her universe while lapping her up like the thirsty and hungry man I was, and my other hand went to her breasts. Fondling from one breast to the other and back and forth, nipple pinching and pulling, made her desperately squirm like a worm pierced into a fishing hook trying to get out of it.

Wanting to get Eloise to the point of coming undone. I moved my fingers in and out of her like a beating heart, and my tongue sensually slid up and down her sensitive, moistened folds until I felt her heat clench tightly around my digits, and I removed them before she could let go.

"Hey!" she gripped. "I was just about to come!"

A low, deep chuckle escaped my lips when I stood and buried my hand in her hair, bringing her to my mouth and giving her a taste of herself. "I warned you that you won't come until I say."

"So, another repeat of the club? You know. When you finger fucked me and stopped when I was about to release, then left me standing in the dark hallway wanting to kill you more than I already wanted to?" she snapped. "Because if that's what you're doing, get away from me. I know how to pleasure myself."

I chuckled again, sliding my lips along her velvety smooth cheek, from her mouth to her ear, saying, "Didn't I tell you once that patience is a virtue?"

"Yes," she hissed.

I pressed my lips on the soft spot near her ear and smiled against her flesh as I said, "If you don't know what that means, then you need to learn the meaning of it. Because waiting without complaining helps you not hate waiting, and you'll enjoy the outcome so much more," I enlightened, trailing my lips from one side of her neck to the other.

"Fuck that," she hissed, grabbing and clenching a fistful of my hair and bringing me back to her mouth. "I hate fucking waiting," she groaned, crushing her mouth on mine.

I immediately broke what she tried to start, gripped her chin, and grinned as I said, "Too fucking bad. I forewarned you I don't play nice. And this is one of those times I won't change my ways. Anyway. Since you instigated this sexual act between us tonight by saying you wanted to drink me, I suggest you get down on your knees and do what you said you wanted to do."

Her eyes narrowed. "What if I were to say I changed my mind?"

I shrugged like it was no big deal to me because it genuinely wasn't, and said, "I'd say that's fine," because I'm no monster—I won't make her do anything she doesn't want to do. "Just know I'll hold you to it the next time you say you want to do something like that to me."

Her eyes suddenly brightened, and a hint of a smirk played on her lips just before she hopped off the counter and got on her knees. I've gotten to know her well enough to figure out the expression that appeared in her eyes—she's planning on doing to me as I did—stopping before I come unglued in her mouth. That's fine. I don't want to come in her mouth yet, anyway. So I'm just going to allow her to think she's denying me from being satisfied.

She undid the button of my shorts, then, like she was angry, she gripped and pulled my bottoms down to my ankles, freeing my overly hard dick and causing it to spring into her face. Her eyes met mine, and she licked her lips with a grin.

"You bite, you'll pay," I warned.

"Maybe I should," she flouted, wrapping her hand around my shaft and swallowing my cock deep into her mouth.

I fisted her hair around my wrist, pulled her off my dick, and as I made her look at me, I sternly warned, "You won't like the outcome if you bite my dick. Guaranteed."

"Don't worry, bosshole. I won't fucking bite you. I'm not a sadist such as you are."

I brought her back to my dick, saying, "Open," when she obeyed and opened wide. I rewarded her by sliding my cock back into her mouth. "Have at it, my filthy, impish nun."

With her eyes tensely on me, she slowly took me in and gagged when the head of my cock went down her pipe. "Easy, there, dirty girl," I softly warned. "He's not going anywhere."

She continued sliding her beautiful lips gracefully up and down along my cock, exciting my dick even more when she took me as far in as she could without gagging. I shuddered when she slid her mouth back, grazing her teeth perfectly along my swollen veins. Her eyes are on me the entire time she worships my dick. Then she momentarily gave her mouth a break to breathe and say, "Don't get a fucking complex for what I'm about to say, but you have a nice cock."

"You suck my cock well," I boasted, sliding my fingers through her hair. She smiled, moaned, then teased the crown of my dick by twirling her tongue around it. The next thing she did had my body stiffening—her tongue dug into the slit of my dick, and with pressure, she twisted it around. "Fuck, Eloise... that feels so fucking good."

I don't know how much longer I'll allow her mouth to be wrapped around me like this without blowing my load into her throat. Because the amount of moisture and the warmness of Eloise's mouth, and how her mouth and tongue played with my dick, caused it to expand and pulsate even more. The last time my dick was inside a woman's mouth, pleasuring me as Eloise is right now, was the night I met her—Ellie... and when she hummed in delight, and the vibrations traveled down to my tight as fuck balls, alerting me, I was about to erupt, I pulled out.

"That's enough," I said, sliding the saliva off her lip with my thumb.

"I wanted to drink you," she pouted, her bright green eyes looking disappointed.

"Not yet."

"Did I ever tell you I hate edging?" she snapped, standing to her feet.

"Did I ever tell you that edging helps make the orgasms more tense, exciting, and thrilling?"

"That may be so, but it still sucks, fucking ass," she angrily whined.

Speaking of ass... I think it's time Eloise learned her punishment and also show her how I plan to keep her in line this week. I reached for her chin, lowered my mouth, and kissed her long and hard, leaving her breathless when I left her lips, saying, "Go lay on the bed. I'll be right in."

Her eyes turned to slits, and she shouted, "Excuse me? Are you saying my punishment was this? Edging?"

I chuckled. "No. I never once said that." I curled my finger underneath her chin, lifted it, and looked into her heavenly eyes. "We're definitely not done here. I just simply said, go lay on the bed. I'll be right in because I will be. I just have to grab some things from my luggage." I lowered my hand, smacked her pussy, then hurriedly reached around her when she yelped, and I slapped her hard on the ass. "Now go lay on the bed like I said."

I headed to my luggage by the couch, and when I got to it, I turned around to ensure she had left the room, and when I saw the coast was clear, I opened my suitcase and removed the bag of goodies I had bought for Eloise before flying into Maui.

I quietly chuckled at the thought of how quickly her face would turn sour once she sees what I had bought for her. And I couldn't stop smiling as I looked in the bag while heading into the bedroom. My head lifted, and when I saw her sprawled out like an eagle, I shook my head and grinned. "Are you fanning your pussy?"

"Yeah, I'm cooling it off because she's pissed. You teased it with your tongue, abused it with your teeth, and smacked it like it was my ass."

I flashed her my killer smile, chuckling lowly. "You know you liked it. Now flip onto your stomach," I ordered, her eyes focusing hard on the bag, trying to figure out what was inside.

"What's in the bag?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out shortly," I quipped. "Now flip onto your stomach."

"No. Not until you tell me what's inside the bag."

"Fine. They're just some supplies I'm about to use on you," I proudly told her, then opened the bag and said each item as I removed it, setting them beside her, "Blindfold. Nipple clamps. Tail whip tassel. Handcuffs. Collar. Lube—"

"Lube?!" she squealed, her eyes as wide as our room.

"Yes, lube... and don't look at me like that," I added when her stare turned to ice. "You'll be fine."

Her eyebrows quickly drew to one. "Easy for you to say. You showing me you brought lube tells me you plan on shoving that penis maximus of yours into my ass. And that you can forget... your finger? Fine. Dick? No fucking thank you," she angrily huffed.

"Chillax, silver lining. My dick is not going in your ass. But something else will be."

She got on her hands and knees and crawled toward me, trying to snatch the bag from my hand, only I pulled it away from her. "What will that be?"

I brought the bag in front of me, stuck my hand inside, and looked at Eloise, informing her, "I got a phone call every time you showed up at the club. And, of course, I dropped whatever I was doing to get down to the club to ensure you'd be safe. And once I found you, I followed you around or watched you in the cameras from my brother's office, curious to see what piqued your interest. And I have to say; you surprise me with what interests you."

"Surprise. Surprise." she groaned. "You're always watching me. You must jack off a lot."

"Actually, I don't. Not much anyway," I admitted. "I take that back. I never was much into servicing myself. But after I fucked you in Florida and figured out that I couldn't as much look at another woman, I did have to bop the bologna like I was a fucking teenager again."

She found humor in my having to jack off when I shouldn't have had to and laughed.

"Since I caught you on numerous occasions inside the club's store, repeatedly looking at a couple of items and asking questions about them every time you were there, I decided to buy them and use them on you." I slowly removed the boxes from the bag, handing them to her for her to see. "Butt plug and app-controlled vibrator you can wear all day and night. There's also a vibrating app-controlled butt plug in the bag."

"You're using all of these on me tonight?" she asked, looking freaked out.

"The pink diamond butt plug, tail whip tassel, and blindfold, I'll for sure use tonight. As for the other stuff? We'll see; I haven't decided yet. It's getting late, and we have a long day tomorrow, so I may just wait to use the others on you for a rainy day."

She gulped, staring at the butt plug. Then, after a few minutes of thinking and staring at the diamond plug, she finally said, "The guy told me I'd love wearing this, and I'd love it even more if I wore it while my pussy was being fucked." She handed the plug to me, saying, "What the hell..." she stated, not questioned. Then threw her hands in the air before flipping around and shoving her ass in my face, saying, "Just shove the fucking thing in my ass to get it over with... YOLO!" she sang.

Well, that was easier than I thought it would be.

I removed my shirt, tossing it to the side, then removed the lube wrapping, squirted a generous amount into the palm of my hand, and rubbed it on the plug, ensuring the entire plug was soaked with the water-based lube. "So you know, I washed and charged everything before coming here." Then filled her in that she would be wearing the vibrator all day, every day, and when I felt she was disobeying me, I'd turn it on at whatever speed I felt was necessary. I also told her I'd randomly tease her with it, just to remind her of what I was in control of.

"How nice of you," she retorted. "Let's get this over with, so you can finally fuck me and give me that fucking orgasm my body has been desperately seeking to have.

I brought the plug to her ass, rubbed some more lube over the tiny ring of flesh, and as I held the plug's end to her awaiting hole, I said, "Take a deep breath, hold it, then let it go, and relax." Then, slowly, I pushed the plug into her, and when I caught her tightening her cheeks together, I told her, "Relax, sweetheart. It's almost fully in." Finally, the diamond was flush with her cheeks. "Fucking beautiful, Eloise. How do you feel?"

"Full... so fucking full. It feels so foreign; my ass wants to shoot it out at the fuckface who shoved it into me."

I chuckled. "Your ass will be singing a different tune shortly." I hovered over her, and in her ear, I quietly said, "And so will you," just before my right hand met her ass cheek. "How many swats do you think you deserve?"

"None," she groaned. "I apologized."

"You did apologize. But I think the only reason you did was to keep me from doing this to you. So, Eloise... how many do you think you deserve? Because if you don't give me a number. I'll do what I think you deserve."

"And how many is that?"

"Ten."

"I think we should negotiate. How about three?"

I chuckled. "With all the insults and name-calling today? And how you treated your best friend? Not a chance. Choose a different number."

"Four."

My hand met her ass again, but the other cheek. "Try again."

"Five, and that's my final answer."

"I didn't know we were on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire," I quipped.

"I didn't know either. Smile for the camera; show America how much of an asshole you are."

I have a funny, angry girl on my hands. And I love it. "Anyway. As for five swats, I'll do that to your ass; the other five will go to your pussy."

"What?" she squealed, snapping her head my way. "No more pussy spankings."

"Do you want to come like you've never come before?"

"Yes. Why wouldn't I?"

"Then take your discipline like a good girl."

"Oh, my God," she mumbled, then shouted, "Spank the fuck out of me, then!"

I reached for the blindfold, brought it around her face, tied it, and asked, "Is that too tight?"

"No. Get to spanking me; I want to get this part over with so we can get to the good stuff."

"This is good stuff," I said, smiling as I stared at the beautiful ass I'd love to sink my cock into but won't.

Instead of thinking about how badly I wanted to fuck her glorious, beautiful, perfect ass, I gave her ass five good swats, and the swat got harder each time. Her yelping got louder after each swat as well. And before I spanked her pussy, I reached around and slid a finger inside her—to be sure her pussy responded to how I hoped it would. And it so fucking did, making me smile with extreme gratification. "So fucking warm and wet... you like spankings, don't you?"

"More than I thought I did," she spit out. "I'm still learning what I like and don't care for," she admitted.

"And what do you think about the plug?" I curiously asked, needing to be sure I was not crossing any lines that shouldn't be crossed, getting me in trouble.

She lowered her head to the bed, resting her cheek on it. "It surprisingly feels good."

I grinned. "Wait until I fuck you with it still inside you."

"Instead of talking highly about it, why don't you just get to doing it," she pushed.

"That's coming soon," I said, swatting her pussy.

"Fuck..." she angrily breathed. And when I swatted it again harder, she cussed again, gritting her teeth.

"Three more times," I warned her, swatting repeatedly, increasing the force of my swats each time.

I slid a finger inside her heat, and when I felt how wet she became, I deeply groaned, happy with the results. My dick was too. And now he's begging to be inside her warmth. So, to satisfy us all, I grabbed a condom, tore the foil open with my teeth, and smothered my dick with the rubber.

Grabbing her hips, I pulled her closer to me. "Are you finally fucking me?"

"Would you like me to?" I teased, knowing the answer already.

"Are boogers salty?"

Huh?

"What?" I laughed. "What kind of response is that?"

"Ask a stupid question; you get a stupid answer. Put it this way if you're too stupid to figure it out. I'm like a dog wagging its tail in excitement. So in layman's terms, the answer is yes. I want you to fuck me. Like. Right fucking now."

I leaned over her and reminded her, "You don't call the shots here. I do. But since I'm just as anxious to be inside your pussy again, I'll let it go."

"Good. Because I'm tired of being punished tonight," Eloise scoffed, pressing her ass into my hard cock. "I need dick. And I need it now."

I returned to the edge of the bed, lifted her hips, and rested my cock against her entrance. "You remember your safe word, right?"

"How could I forget? Get to business, motherfucker; I don't have all night."

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! 🤞🤞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 86.7K 54
[COMPLETE] They say weddings are eventful, to say the least. Anything could happen. What I didn't expect however, was him. My mistake. It's been...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
467K 19.7K 73
I woke up in the morning and felt the pain in a place I've never hurt before. I took a peek at my own body, and my mind went blank. My eyes found a m...
48.8K 1.5K 38
Allister is brand new to the world of work; fresh out of high school. His boss is nothing like he expects and very quickly his learning that his offi...