❤My Zhangfu ❤

By xian_wang002

When the beginning days of the earth...there live many types of creatures...... Werewolf.....Vampire.. sphinx... More

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Chapter 12

1.2K 124 53
By xian_wang002

Author pov.

"Xian gege... Xian gege" he cried...

Wuxian attention goes to wangji who is crying for him... He gives a last punch to yang-yang and approaches wangji...

"Shuu... Shu... Wangji I am here... No one will touch you... Don't cry baby"  Wuxian consoles baby wangji...

A rush of anger is flowing inside Wuxian after seeing wangji vulnerable state...

He carries wangji in his arms... Wangji immediately hugs Wuxian's neck and hides there...

There is the warmth which makes him calm... Others saw both of them coming... Yanli, Jiang Cheng, xichen even ling and Lixin look worried...

"what happens to wangji?" yanli asks worriedly...

Wangji struggles closer to Wuxian neck... He felt so disgusted with himself...

" Wen Ning, arrest soldier yang-yang... He dares to touch what is mine"

"Crown Prince I didn't do anything... I am-"

"WEN NING... TAKE HIM AWAY FROM HERE... OTHERWISE, HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE THE WORLD NEXT TIME "

"Xian gege... I don't want to go... I don't return now... They feel disgusted...." wangji said lowly... His voice cracked... As he is still in shock and scared.

"Today, we will stay here... Guard, arrange tents for us..."

"Wuxian, don't you know it is dangerous to stay here... " Lixin rudely said... But he has a point... Somehow others convince by him...

"Oh really, are you so scared to fight? Lixin, it is not about us... It is about wangji... She doesn't want to go back... And if any danger comes... We will fight against it... We are not that weak, are we?"

They see that wangji is shivering... He is hiding from everyone's eyes... They pity him...

At last, they agree to stay... No one knows what danger is coming for them...

*************
Wangji pov.

I am so scared ...
What if xian gege didn't come? I don't know what they are talking about... And how they are looking at me...

Do they feel disgusted with me?
What does xian gege think?

I can feel xian gege warmth... I struggle closer to him, hide my face...

His smell is making me feel comfortable...  I close my eyes...

Ahh, my eyes are hurting like hell... I can't able to open my eyes...

I drift into sleep...

*************
Author pov.

Wuxian lay wangji inside the tent... He softly caresses wangji soft cotton-like cheek with his thumb...

"Why are you so innocent, wangji? "

He kissed the crown of his head... He caresses wangji long silk hair...

"Greetings, Crown Prince... Yang-yang is arrested now"

"hmm... Wen Ning... There is no one, call me by my name " wuxian nonchalantly said...

His full attention is on wangji who is sleeping like a baby...

"Wuxian, don't worry... Wangji will be fine"

"Wen Ning, I don't know what I feel for him. But I can't see him with anyone else... He is just mine... We didn't know much about each other... But why do I feel to protect him at any cost?"

Wen Ning smiles softly... Because his friend Wuxian, who didn't believe in love... And think as a useless...
That Wuxian is falling in love.   Is this miracle?

'when you feel that you want to protect someone, care for their small thing... Then you understand... You are in love... Or in the way of falling deeper in love ' Wen Ning thought... As he remembers what his father used to say...

Wen Ning silently left the tent... Giving some privacy to the xianwang couple.

~TIME SKIP~

Everyone is sleeping inside their tents...

Wangji tightly hugs Wuxian... After the morning incident... He didn't leave Wuxian...

And Wuxian carefully takes care of his baby...

Unknown to them... A Man in black robes looking at their tents with a wicked smile...

"huh... Dare to stay here... Enjoy your sleep because after tonight you never going to sleep peacefully or  I say in other words that this is yours last night"  he smirked...

"Master" call another man who is also wearing a black robe...

"Inject this..."

Another man takes the injection and goes to insert this fluid into the man who is unconscious and tied with the chainsaw...

Both men hide somewhere but they keep watching the man who is slowly Changing into a monster...

"Ahhhh" yelled the monster who break the chainsaw... The monster is furiously looking for his prey...

The monster's eyes fall on Royal Princes & Princess and some soldiers' tents...

The monster headed toward there. Some soldiers saw the monster, and they attack the monster with their arrows...

The Monster aggressively captures a few soldiers and throws them far...

Wen Ning already woke up... He orders the other soldier to inform Wuxian and the other princes and princesses yanli & wangji...

Wen Ning attacks the monster with his sword... The monster fell on Wen Ning...  The Monster caught Wen Ning in the root and squeeze him...

Wen Ning groans in pain... And tries his best to free himself... But he can't able to move...

Meanwhile, some soldiers inform other princes and princesses...

Wuxian ordered to take Yanli and Wangji away from there...

Wangji didn't want to leave Wuxian alone... But it is Wuxian order... The soldier hides wangji and Yanli in a cave... And said them to not come out...

Wuxian arrive there and he was shocked to see a monster... It is impossible that any monster lived in the Wei kingdom... Are wens here?

He looked here and there... He thought that the most important thing is to kill that monster...

He saw others using their power on the Monster... But it seems like nothing affects him...

The monster throws them far away... Wuxian eyes widen his eyes... How can a monster throw his brothers and nothing is affecting him?

Wuxian finally uses his dragon power...

His dragon wings pop out from his back... And already in the air...

He uses his power on the monster... Somehow it is affecting him...

The Monster fell a few steps back... Monster furiously caught Wuxian in his root...
(he has a body of roots... He caught people through his root)

Wuxian used fire in the monster's body... Suddenly he heard someone...

"Attack on his eyes..."

Wuxian turn to look... And he is shocked... Why is wangji here...

"Wangji run from here... It is not safe to be here"

"Xian gege... I can't leave you here alone... Pls listen to me & attack his eyes"

Wuxian agreed... He is not scared of his life but wangji... He can't see him in pain...

Wuxian attack on the monster eyes... And unexpectedly, Monster's grip loosens and wuxian takes the opportunity to free himself...

He understands that to kill the monster, he has to attack his eyes. He takes his sword suibian

He directly attacks the monster's eye... Monster groan in pain... And fell on the ground... His body vanishes into black smoke...

Wangji runs and hugs Wuxian body tightly... He checks if Wuxian is fine...

He cried on Wuxian shoulder... Wuxian returns the hug...

"shu... Wangji... I am fine. No need to cry..."

Other Princes, who were thrown by the Monster are now there... Soldiers bring the princess yanli there too...

"Crown prince... Some soldiers are injured."

" Hmm... We will rest here and the day after tomorrow, we will travel back to the palace... Now the problem is solved and also we find out why it is dangerous to stay here" Wuxian uttered

Others agreed as they are too exhausted... They went back to their respective tents.

The whole night wangji hugs Wuxian's warm body... Wuxian didn't protect... He loves how clingy wangji is...

Wangji pinkish lips tempt Wuxian to devour them... His lips touch wangji plump lips...
It is a mere peck on his lips...

'what am I doing? Am I stealing a kiss from wangji juice lips' Wuxian thought and flushed a little...

~NEXT MORNING~

Wuxian wakes up and finds himself alone in the tent... He comes out and saw everyone is there yanli preparing some fish for them...

He looks around to find the one whose heart craves for...

"Brother Wei... We are also there too... Please notice us too, your majesty..." Cheng teases Wuxian...

Wuxian gives a death glare to Cheng...

"Wuxian, we need to talk" Xichen seriously said...

Wuxian follows Xichen... Xichen starts when he felt that they are far from others...

"Wuxian, it is not possible that monster is here in wei kingdom... Don't you find it weird?"

" I find it weird too... Maybe Wens is here..."

"but Wuxian There is a barrier between Wen and Wei kingdoms."

"hmm... I know it is impossible to break it... Xichen ge...  I don't know why I am feeling this, that wens are planning something big against us..."

"Wuxian, don't worry... We will fight against them... And we are capable of making their life hell"

"it is not about, who is how much capable... Don't forget their cheap plans..."

"XIAN GEGE... SAVE ME..."

They heard wangji...

Wangji directly jumps on Wuxian arms... Wuxian firmly holds him in his arms...

"xian gege... Bees  are behind me..."

"wangji"

"WUXIAN, LOOK YOUR BEHIND" xichen yelled...

Wuxian turn & widen his eyes...
Seriously bees are behind them...

What does this naughty baby do now?

"what the fuck?"  Wuxian ran while carrying wangji in his arms smiling like a fool...

Wuxian forgets he has the power to turn someone into ash.

And these bees are nothing in comparison to his power...

Wuxian saw a tunnel... He hides there with wangji in his lap

Wuxian covered the entrance of the tunnel with some leaves...🍂

Wangji saw another tunnel ... Both follow the path... They reached a cold cave... And a woman is meditation...

Suddenly woman open his eye and asked in a deep cold voice. 

"WHO ARE YOU TWO? HOW DID YOU COME HERE?"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

If any of you are tired or lost your interest in reading my story... Then silently leave the story... Don't need to comment on that hurt me...

If these things continue then I don't think I will ever update it... I am just a student who has to study too, I can't update daily... So if you lost interest because I don't update daily... Then it would be better to leave it... & also if my reply to those comments is rude... Then I don't fucking care...

Because some also don't fucking care, how much time I gave here... Thinking and writing a plot is not easy as some bastards think... I have a life too outside the Wattpad, I can't write every time...

And I don't need a shitty reader's remarks on my shitty work...

And don't provoke me... I don't need a moment to leave Wattpad... And leave my story incomplete...

Hope you like today's parts... And if any of you still have a problem... Please leave the story...
My mood is already spoiled...  I don't even know if I update it on time or not... 

If you like my work. Please your precious votes and remarks.

And once more, I am saying... Stop commenting that things which hurt me... Or make me sad... If you can't motivate me, then don't demotivate me too...

Thanks for reading 📚

Bye 👋

xian_wang002

To be continued 💐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 2.5K 12
If you think living with Lan Wang Ji must be easy just because of his quiet personality, let me tell you that you are heavily mistaken! Wei Wuxian w...
530K 20.2K 97
When they were teenagers, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan were married and fell in love afterwards. Wei Wuxian was unrestrained and enthusiastic, always expres...
9.9K 1.3K 25
wangxian ❤️💚 English fanfiction ❤️ Yizhan ❤️💚 _____ Song lan look at them and said sharply,"this marriage will not happen........The person whoever...
8.6K 563 4
Lan Wangji is the son of a rich business man Lan Qiren. He's rude, stubborn, arrogant and spoilt brat. His father pampered him a lot since childhood...