Portal To One Punch Man

Oleh fubukisexy

Your name is Caleb, and you're from real life. You have no powers will you're crush protect you from danger... Lebih Banyak

character bio
chapter 1
chapter 2 it was a dream
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6 money
chapter 7
chapter 8 Tatsumaki
chapter 9 a new power
chapter 10 recovery
chapter 11
chapter 12 rescue mission
chapter 13
chapter 14 war
chapter 15 the big fight
chapter 16 round 2 fight
chapter 17 the beginning
chapter 18 a day in hell
chapter 19 love is hard
chapter 20 absolute evil.
chapter 21 torture
22 chapter excape attempt
chapter 23 war
chapter 25 counseling
chapter 26 the repercussion
chapter 27 a day to remember
chapter 28 rival
chapter 29 the morgue
chapter 30 the real reason
chapter 31
chapter 32 it was only a dream
chapter 33 forgive me
chapter 34 monster uprising.

chapter 24

37 3 14
Oleh fubukisexy

Fubuki wakes up in a hospital bed she tries to sit up blast and put a hand on her chest. "Don't sit up. You need to rest, young lady. You're still weak from using that strong attack."

"After I heal, are you taking me back to the association?" She asked. "No, im not. Even if I did, you both would easily get out again because of how strong you are."

"And besides, I don't need to babysit you. When I was fighting you both, I realized that you both were telling the truth. I also realized that you both were trying your best to protect each other. You both deeply care for one another, so im not gonna interfere and mess up your lives. You both seem really happy together, and I don't wanna ruin that just because of what Sitch had told me." Blast said.

"Y-You really mean all that?" Fubuki asked, getting teary-eyed. "Of course I do."

"Awe thanks Blast that means a lot coming from you." Fubuki said, smiling. "How did you get so strong?"

"Well, I trained every single day for 20 days." His eyes widen. "That's not possible it took me years to get as strong as I am today." 

"Well, what can I say? I gained strength really fast, and besides that, Caleb helped me. The reason I can move around at light speed is because I copied other heroes' moves."

"Oh okay anyway, I got to go deal with holding god off, so it was nice meeting you, and please tell your sister I said hi."

"I will." He summoned his gate, fixing to walk through it. "Wait, where's my boyfriend?" Fubuki asked, concerned. "He's in the room next to yours." He said as he walked through the gate and it closed behind him. Fubuki lays there in bed for what seems like 3 hours she gets up and pulls the iv out her arm.

She got out of the hospital bed and left the room walking to the next room. To her surprise he wasn't there but his clothes were. She leaves the room and asks a nurse where Caleb is she tells her he's in the same room she just went into. "He's not in that room his clothes are, but he isn't."

"He may have got up and left." The nurse said. "Why would he get up and leave without me or getting his clothes?."

"I don't know if you're that worried about him. Go to the office and ask the manager to replay the video."

"Okay, I will, thanks." She said, going to the office she then knocks the manager, comes to the door, and opens it. "Miss Blizzard, what are you doing here?"

"I came over here to ask you if you can replay the last 3 hours of video footage in front of room 103."

"Why do you need me to show you  the video footage?" The manager asks. "Because my boyfriend isn't in his room, his clothes are still in the room, and he wouldn't leave me alone at the hospital."

"Okay, sure, I can do that for you." He said, walking to his desk, he pulls up the video footage and skims through it. "Stop right there." He stops, and the frame shows Psykos carrying Caleb. "Okay, thank you." Fubuki leaves the office and flies out the hospital and starts looking for them.

Meanwhile, at Psykos home, she lays him on her bed and starts taking her clothes off. Caleb slowly opens his eyes and starts moving a little bit.

"Oh good, you're awake." Psykos pulls her panties down. "Who said that?" She walks up to him, his eyes widen. "P-Psykos? W-Why are you naked?" Caleb asked, stuttering.

"I'm fixing to have sex with you." Psykos said, pulling his shoes and pants off. "WHAT? NO NO NO!" Caleb yelled, sitting up and pushing her away. "Oh well, you don't really have a choice hun." She said, using her powers to immobilize him. She pushes him back down she pulls his shirt off and underwear. She gets on top of him. "You're not hard. Well, I can fix that." She said as she started bouncing and rubbing her boobs.

Sure enough, he gets hard from seeing that. "Please don't do this. I have a girlfriend."

"Who's your girlfriend?" Psykos asked, curious. "Fubuki is my girlfriend." Her eyes widen. "You're with her. Come on, you can do better than that. I can be a better girlfriend than she ever could be."

"No, I'll never get with someone like you." Caleb said. "Okay, but you're missing out. I have bigger boobs than her. I'm stronger than her. I'm just so much better than her."

"You're not better than her. Yes, you may have bigger boobs than her, but her personality is amazing. I love her body just the way it is."

"I bet she isn't that good with sex." She said, sliding his dick inside her. Caleb tries his best to move, but it's no use. Psykos starts going up and down her breasts start bouncing she starts moaning.

Caleb couldn't hold it back anymore. He started moaning, and she started going faster and faster. "Oh yes, this feels amazing." Psykos said, riding him like a dog. "Please stop. I don't want to do this."

"It's too late for that." She starts moaning again.

Back with Fubuki

"I'm going after Psykos." Fubuki said. "No, don't she's dangerous." Lily said. "I don't care if it is or not. I'm getting my boyfriend back." She said, flying out the blizzard headquarters and starting to look all over the place for him.

Back with Caleb.

"I'm fixing to cum." Psykos said as she cums and he does to. "Now that I did that, now it's time I give you a boob job." Psykos said as she got up off him. She uses her powers to make him sit up she gets on her knees and starts giving him a boob job. "My boobs are soft, aren't they?"

"Shut up." He said. "That's no way to talk to me." She said as she grabbed his dick and yanks on it. "AHHHH!" He screamed in pain. "I'll do it again if you talk to me like that again."

Back with Fubuki

Fubuki could hear his scream through psychic powers. Just like when Fubuki gets hurt, Tatsumaki shows up and knows where she is.

Fubuki immediately knew where he was. She started flying there. "Hang on, Caleb, I'm coming."

Back with Caleb

"Okay, okay, I won't." Caleb said. "Good boy." A few minutes pass he cums.

"Awe look at that you cummed again how sweet." She said getting up and grabbing his hand and pulled him up she drags him to the bathroom and turns the water on getting it warm.

She then pulls him inside the shower. "You're gonna fuck me in the shower."
She demanded. "No, I don't want to." He said. "Well, too bad you're gonna do it anyway." She uses her powers and makes him bend her over and start going in and out of her.

Tears start rolling down his face. "Oh yes, this feels amazing." She moaned. "Yeah, whatever."

"Cheer up. I'm giving you the best time of your life." She said, moaning again. "No, it's not. You're forcing me to have sex with you."

"You complain too much." She said, forcing his mouth shut with her powers.

Time skip 5 minutes later. Fubuki arrives and rips the doors off with her powers. She hears moaning, so she flies down the hall and into her room. Fubuki opens the bathroom door and sees Caleb having sex with Psykos. "WHAT THE HELL CALEB! I C-CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD HAVE SEX WITH HER!"

"H-help me." He said as tears rolled down his face. Psykos turns her head to look at her. Fubuki gets sad and turns away. "You know what? You can have her. I'm done with you." She said, walking away sad. "FUBUKI SHES FORCING ME TO HAVE SEX WITH HER PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!"

Fubuki turns around and pulls him away from her she then got in the shower and pushes her against the wall. "IM GONNA MAKE YOU PAY FOR RAPING MY BOYFRIEND!" She yelled, picking her up by the neck. "I had fun fucking your boyfriend repeatedly."

Fubuki then hits her in the stomach repeatedly. Blood comes out of Psykos' mouth. "I FUCKING HATE YOU!" She yelled hitting her in the jaw. Psykos then used her powers and sent her flying through the wall. "YOU WANT TO FIGHT THEN THATS WHAT YOU'LL GET!" She yelled, flying after her.

Caleb curls up into a ball and cries. Psykos gets outside and immediately gets hit by Fubuki. She gets sent flying, hitting the outside wall of the house.

"Goodbye childhood friend." Fubuki jumps forward. "WATERSTREAM ROCK SMASHING FIST!" The attack knocks her out cold. Fubuki runs back inside and sees him on the floor curled up and into a ball crying. She gets on her knees and lifts his upper body up so she can hold him. "Shh, it's okay. I got you it's over now." She said, starting to rock him back and forth.

"I was being raped." He keeps on crying. "I know, baby. I know, and it's okay. I'm here for you."

"I c-couldnt do anything to s-stop her." She starts patting him on the back. "I know you couldn't, but it's gonna be okay now it's all over, I'll protect you."

"T-Thank you." He said, looking up at her. She lifts up her right hand and wipes away his tears. "No matter what you're going through, I'm always gonna be there to help you."

A small smile creeps up on his face. "T-Thank you." He wraps his arms around her. Tears fall from his face.

[This part actually got me in tears, bruv😢]

"Let's go home." She said, standing up with him in her arms. "Don't worry, I'll take good care of you back home." She smiles at him. She then flies off.

A few hours later, Psykos woke up and noticed blood was around her body. She checks herself out and sees no body wounds. "Where did this blood come from?" She questioned, confused.

Thoughts start filling her mind. "It's your blood. Fubuki had badly injured you, and you were bleeding out, but luckily, my blood was close by so it could save you."

"Who are you, and how did you get in my head?" She questioned. "My name is carnage, and my blood is running through your body. That's why I'm in your head. I'm apart or you now. Anyway, go get my symbiote you need it to get stronger." She does as she's told, but before she did, she put on some clothes and flew out her house.

End of chapter 24

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

209K 6.2K 37
This Story is one of my old fanfics which I had left on my computer and decided not posting it since it couldn't very much work out, but now that we...
246K 11K 28
SaitamaxFem!Reader (I can't write gender neutral characters I'm sorry.) Probably will be spelling errors since I wrote most of this on my phone. I t...
7.4K 204 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...
22.8K 364 26
This book is a collection of story ideas and snippets I've made and come up with, with each chapter being either a new story or continuation of anoth...