Baby Bell (Orange is the New...

By Pudge237

Maybe people do bad things in their lives and pay for it in prison, but Annabelle May St. Claire is differen... More

Litchfield
Room Assignments
Meeting Her Eyes
My Saving Grace
The Hopeful Day?
A Week Later
My dearest readers:

The Little Fawn

2.8K 46 0
By Pudge237

There is something about the life I lived that I couldn't really place my finger on. I came from a small village in Russia. Everything was great until I caught the eye of the Russian Mafia. The leader at the time, Leo had a savior complex I believe. In order to "save me" he bought me from my parents like I was some possession you could buy at the Walmart.
Times went by and at the age of 15 we moved to New York, where the rest of Leo's family was. Leo I would say was a man that I looked up to as a father but times change don't they?
There is where my story starts. I am the little girl who is 22, 5 foot 1 and would say I am a tiny little fawn, I'm uncoordinated as one to say the least. I stand here in front of the prison where I will spend the next 17 months of my life because the man I thought I could think was my protect used me as a mule.
I'm the little fawn with some musical ability and shy as a little mouse. My name is Annabelle and this is my story of when I wore orange and not because I wanted too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
95.6K 3.2K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
800K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
211K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...