๐†๐”๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹ |...

By luvbug_26

๐†๐”๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹. /หˆษกรคrdฤ“ษ™n/ noun a defender, protector, or keeper. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐๐”๐“๐„๐’
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ÿ โœซ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ โœซ ๐š ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘ โœซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ“ โœซ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ฆ
๐Ÿ” โœซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ
๐Ÿ• โœซ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง
๐Ÿ– โœซ ๐š ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ— โœซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โœซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœซ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โœซ ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โœซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โœซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โœซ ๐š ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โœซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โœซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โœซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ข๐œ ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โœซ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœซ ๐š ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โœซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐๐š๐ข๐ซ

๐Ÿ’ โœซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ

3K 154 29
By luvbug_26

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 came to a stop and the doors slid opened, the loud cheers from the Capitol citizens nearly broke the redhead's eardrums. Both Sage and Chance cringed at the same time, Sage feeling a wave of nausea as all the bright colors were making her woozy. Chance seemed to snap out of the shock of it all, putting on a smile and waving to the crowd as they were both led down the open path by Bird; Walker close behind them.

    Sage felt a bunch of hands trying to grab her, causing the redhead to yank her arms back every time someone managed to get a hold of her, sending them a fierce and powerful glare, but no one seemed fazed by her hostile behavior. It was a madhouse and Sage was mortified by every single colorfully dressed person she saw. She felt rage just from their cheering. They were cheering for their deaths and Chance was feeding into them. He was playing into what the Capitol wanted. To go into these games like they had a choice in the matter...

    Well, screw that. She is going to die either way. She doesn't have to play completely by their rules.

    By the time they made it into what is presumed to be the Remake Center, she and Chance were dragged in opposite directions where they were stripped of their clothes and immediately washed off. Sage had almost punched the girl when she snuck up behind her and tried to unzip her dress, but stopped herself when she saw the frightened look in the woman's eyes, holding her hands up in surrender. Realizing what they were doing, Sage calmed herself and slowly allowed the woman to unzip her dress and willinging got into the bath.

    They scrubbed Sage so hard she felt like her skin was bleeding from the pain, worse than the bath she had taken before the Reaping. They had clipped the dead ends of her long hair, but thankfully they didn't cut much, which mostly had to do with the fact that Sage threatened to make them her first victims if they cut it too short. The look in their eyes was enough for Sage to see that they believed her.

    Waxing was the worst part of it all. They waxed almost every inch of her body until it was bare and smooth and Sage felt raw. Just before they could apply the wax to her eyebrows, Sage noticed a woman taking her dress and shoes away. Sage pushed the member of her prep team away, sitting up in the chair in alert. "Hey! Where are you going with that?"

    "To put it with the others to be burned."

    "What?" Sage almost yelled. "No! You can't!"

    The woman was taken back by the strange outburst, most likely never having anyone argue with taking the old clothes from the tributes. "That is what we are told to do."

    "But it's brand new. Someone important made me that dress. You can't burn it." Sage demanded, holding out her hand as if the woman would actually hand it to her.

    The woman looked conflicted, but seemed remorseful as she shook her head. "I'm sorry. Orders are orders."

    "No! Please!" Sage begged, attempting to get up but her prep team was keeping her down. She watched as the woman disappeared out the door, but that did not stop the redhead from calling out to her. "You can burn it after I'm sent into the arena! Just let me hold onto it until then. Please!"

    Against her pleas, the woman did not come back and Sage slammed her hand into the arm rest violently, startling the male who was right beside her. "Damn it."

    After another twenty minutes of pure hell, Sage was left alone in a room in nothing but a smock that just reached her knees. She felt very uncomfortable being exposed like this, her prep team having to see more things than she would like to admit.

    The door finally opened and in walked a very tall, exotic woman with radiant brown skin and extremely long dark blue hair. She was beautiful, Sage had to admit. Her style wasn't as outrageous as most of the Capital's enthusiastic taste, just a pair of zebra print leggings and matching long sleeve shirt that were so tight, you couldn't help but mistake the material as her own skin, that's how thin it looked from afar. But when she moved closer, Sage noticed the zebra print stopping at her wrist and neck. She wore many rings on almost every finger besides the thumb and her earrings were extremely long hoops that were so heavy that they pulled her ear down.

    What really stuck out to the young tribute were her eyes, how they were almost cat-like, sharp and yellow, with the same vertical slits down the middle. They did not match the rest of her attire, but something told Sage not to really be surprised by that. She tried not to be too startled by them and attempted to look anywhere else but directly at them. It was very hard, but she managed. 

     "Sage Rowan, my name is Tatyana, and I'll be your stylist." Her voice was soft and almost sounded like purring, but didn't look like she gave any effort into doing it, as if that is how her voice naturally sounded. Her cat-like eyes studied the young girl long and intensely. "So... the rumors are true then."

    Sage furrowed her brows in confusion. "Rumors?"

    "We have our very first progeny in our midst." Tatyana explained, causing the redhead to tense at the same word Bird had referred to her yesterday.

    "How does everyone know already?"

    Tatyana placed her long manicured fingers on both hips and cocked her head to the side. "Oh, honey, it wasn't hard to put together. We all knew Deirdre Rowan had a daughter. Same District, same name, striking resemblance... everyone knew who you were the moment you announced your name at the Reaping."

    Sage stared down at the floor bitterly, her blood boiling at everything. She feels so violated right now, so exposed. They destroyed her dress, the only thing she has to remind her of home and the one person who makes suffering through all this worth it.

    "Hey," Tatyana said in a soft tone, causing the redhead to look up at her but kept her head tilted down. "That's actually a point in your favor, you know? Being the first ever progeny tribute is definitely turning heads. Your chances are high."

    "My chances are only high if I allow them to be." Sage stated strongly, shifting on the metal table, goosebumps spreading through her bare skin.

    Tatyana studied the redhead for a brief second, frowning. "Sounds like you don't want them to be." The stylist paused, crossing her arms over her chest. "Tell me something, child. Why did you volunteer for that girl? You are clearly not family. You two friends? Lovers?"

     Sage scoffed, shaking her head in disbelief. Not that it's not a far fetched idea, it would just never happen. Her bond with Adrian has nothing to do with romantic feelings or anything of that nature. It never has. She's just... always been more of a sister. One she never asked for but knows can't live without. Another reason Sage hates herself for treating her so badly for so many years.

    When she didn't respond, Tatyana nodded her head. "Okay, not lovers. Maybe it was a powertrip?"

    That shocked the redhead enough to lift her head up. "What?"

    "A lot of people believe you volunteered for the mayor's daughter because you have something to prove. That you are trying to follow in your mother's footsteps. You want the glory she had. The money, the attention. You want to step out of her shadow. 'Cause why else would anyone volunteer for someone that wasn't their family if it wasn't for their own ego? Not unless you're from a career district."

    Sage has never been one to have control over her temper and at this moment in time, was proof enough. She jumped up and lunged at the stylist, who let out a squeal as the redhead pushed her back until she hit the wall, her arm pressing into her chest. Tatyana let out a groan, as the redhead seethed from rage in front of her. "Powertrip? Glory? Fame? Are you fucking kidding me? You are a part of a sick government who thinks putting children into a glorified fight to the death game show is fun entertainment. Who gets a thrill of tearing kids away from their parents and making them suffer because of a rebellion that we had no part of. No remorse. No guilt. It's you pathetic freaks who are on the powertrip."

    Tatyana held her ground, but a bit of fear was showing in her eyes as she looked down at the surprisingly strong fifteen year old girl before her. Sage pushed her arm into the stylists chest one more time. "I'm not seeking attention. I'm sacrificing myself so someone I care about who I know can do good in this fucked up world we were born into can live on to do those things. Nothing more. Got it?"

     Tatyana gulped, nodding her head a bit. "Got it. Now, can you please let me go. I don't want to call in a Peacekeeper, but I will if you don't allow me to breathe properly."

    Sage's wild blue eyes stared into her yellow cat like ones for a couple more seconds, before finally pushing herself off of her. Tatyana let out a deep breath, bringing a hand to her chest and rubbing it repeatedly. Sage had her back turn, hands in fist and eyes shut tightly, doing her best to calm herself down. This happens more than she would like to admit. She'll just simply snap and there is no holding her back. She knew she was stronger than she looks... she made sure she was so she could take on anything that comes her way.

    The redhead knew what just happened wasn't going to slide. If they were in a room with security cameras, she most likely would have been taken out by Peacekeepers or punished the moment she laid a hand on the stylist. But since they are in a secured room for the Stylists to dress the tributes, cameras are forbidden. Sage was just waiting for Tatyana to call in a Peacekeeper.

    But instead of hearing the door opening or shouts for help, the odd sound of laughter came from behind the redhead, as she slowly turned to see the older woman rubbing her chest with her hand still but giggling like a fool. Sage frowned at her, hands still formed in fists, tense but very confused from this very strange reaction.

    "That was exactly the reaction I was hoping for," Tatyana beams, brushing her long high pony to hang off her shoulder. "I mean, I usually always get scared girls who are too afraid to express their true feelings every year. No layers. But I knew you would be different. I saw it the minute you raised your hand at the Reaping. I just had to eliminate some of those rumors, given who your mother is. As unhinged as she was after her games, she was power hungry. Enjoyed the spotlight and fame."

    Sage blinked once. Twice. "Were you her stylist?"

    "Oh, honey. How old do you think I am?" Tatyana gasped, placing a hand on her heart. "No. I was around your age when your mother's games happened, maybe a little older. But my mother was. And boy did she hate Deirdre Rowan with a burning passion. She used to come home to me and tell me that she's never distrusted anyone more than she did your mother."

    Hearing this about her mother shouldn't really have surprised Sage, but it did. Mainly because Sage had grown up thinking her mother was the Capitol's sweetheart. Praised and adored by all the citizens, only hated by the Districts. It was very refreshing hearing that not everyone in the Capitol has the same views or opinions, despite what she has always believed.

    Tatyana walked up to the young girl, her voice sterned and strong. "You need to get control of that temper of yours. You are lucky you got me as a stylist. Punishment for attacking one of us is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy and you would still be forced to participate afterwards. You don't have to see me as the bad guy, Sage. I'm on your side."

    Sage didn't really know what to say, so instead she just nodded her head in understanding. Tatyana smiled comfortingly before clapping her hands together. "Here. I have a peace offering for you."

    Tatyana disappeared behind the door and immediately returned, holding a familiar piece of clothing in her arms. Sage shot up on her feet immediately. "My dress!"

    "I overheard you earlier," Tatyana informed, allowing the redhead to take the green dress out of her arms. "I managed to save it for you. I could see how much it meant to you."

    Sage felt a wave of emotion as she stared down at the dress that she thought she lost forever. After a minute, she lifted her head back up at the stylist. "Thank you."

    "My pleasure darling. But I must ask, where did you obtain this? Beautiful material. Very well stitched. Almost perfect."

    "It was a present."

    "The young girl you volunteered for?" Tatyana questioned. Sage just nodded softly, gripping the fabric tightly in her hands. "Did she purchase it or make it?"

    "She made it."

    "Well, she has some serious talent in fashion. A shame she was born in District 9. District 8 seems more her style."

    Sage huffed, the smallest of smiles tugging on her lips, but it barely formed. "Yeah, she thinks so too."

    "Let's start over, shall we?" Tatyana asked before holding out her hand to take. "Hi, I'm Tatyana and I'm going to be your stylist for your stay here before you are put to your death in the arena. Why don't we get started on making you look like the bad-ass you are and make everyone out there fear you? Deal?"

    Sage studied Tatyana for a moment, watching as she held her hand out with a devilish smirk on her dark blood red lips, her cat yellow eyes gazing down at her small figure. Tatyana doesn't appear to be like anyone else in the Capitol. Hell, if she wasn't dressed the way she was then Sage might have thought she was from one of the Districts. And because of that fact is what caused a very small, barely visible smile to appear on the young girl's face, causing Sage Rowan to grab her hand and give it a firm shake.

    "Deal."

><><><

    𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 to a surprise for Sage when she saw herself in a mirror. Normally what the stylists like to do is try to create a design that resembles each of the Districts that they originated from. What internally sucked about that is that District 9 had to be the most boring District to work with, something Tatyana has stated several times to Sage in frustration when going over her designs.

    The young tribute was starting to like her stylist, after realizing she wasn't anything like what her first impression was. She was a lot easier to talk to than her mentor and District 9 partner, but she could be seriously annoying the rest of the time. When Tatyana had informed Sage that she wouldn't exactly be making her look like the passed District 9 tributes, she was kind of relieved, that is until she saw what she would have to be wearing, and she wished someone would get it over with and kill her right there and then.

    She wore a goldish-tan over top that barely covered her breast and stomach with shorts that looked to be made entirely out of grain still attached to the hull. It was tight around the waist and down the middle in both the front and back hung long strings that made a lot of noise when she walked. It was a very revealing outfit and Sage felt incredibly uncomfortable and has been arguing with her stylist about how stupid she looks, which she just interjects and states that the shorts used to be shorter and she should be grateful she changed her mind at the last minute. 

    She walked at Tatyana's side, passing all her fellow tributes who would glance in her direction when she passed. Sage noticed a certain District standing with their mentor, Finnick Odair, minding their own business. The redhead can't help but look directly at the male tribute from District 4, who was annoyingly adjusting the fishnet around his neck while trying to listen to his mentor's advice. At least her outfit wasn't the only one so revealing.

    While trying to untangle himself, Lorcan looked back in order to grab the long rope that was hanging over his back before locking eyes with the redhead. Sage immediately snapped her head back around, ignoring the hint of embarrassment she felt for being caught, her face burning. Immediately shaking it off, she allowed her attention to go towards where she saw Walker, Bird and Chance waiting for her at the carriage. Another man was there, older and extremely pale with long green hair slicked back with gel and a matching green suit. Sage could only assume he was Chance's stylist.

    Once she arrived, Bird turned to him and gave a deep sigh dramatically at the sight of her. "Finally, you're here."

    "Sorry we are late, but this one wouldn't stop complaining when I was fitting her." Tatyana explained to the team.

    Sage sent a sharp glare towards her stylist, wanting to cross her arms over her chest but found it quite difficult with how tight this top was. Her hair was screaming to be let down. It was in different kinds of braids and pinned high and tight. She constantly kept scrunching her face in order to help loosen it, but it hurt worse when she did so.

    Sage looked over at Chance who did not seem fazed by this ridiculous outfit. He was in pretty much the exact same get up as she was, except he wasn't wearing any top, his chest completely bare with a braided wheat necklace around his neck.

    "Okay, so it may not seem like it, but the opening ceremony is a very crucial part in this entire thing. This is where the Capitol will be seeing you for the first time, getting a proper look at their players. More importantly, this is where the sponsors try to get their pick of the litter." Bird started off explaining, looking at them both sternly. "First impressions are always the best, it's what they look for. Chance, when you're out there, stand tall and stand proud. Don't look so nervous when you're out there, they'll see it and mistake it for weakness."

    Chance nodded in understanding at the input, taking a deep breath to calm his nerves. Bird then looked over at the female tribute, giving her a stern look. "And Sage... maybe try not to be so uptight."

    Rolling her eyes, Sage scoffed in annoyance, wanting to tell the crazy bitch off before a hand was raised in the air, stopping her. "Actually, that's exactly what she should do." Walker interfered, turning his attention towards Bird. "Everyone loves a good mystery, especially the people in the Capitol. And given who her mother is, people are expecting her to be exactly like her. To be opened and humble and overall likable. What better way to get sponsors' attention if she is being the exact opposite of what they expect? It can cause interesting bets to be placed. Being unpredictable might give her an edge in the arena as well."

    Sage narrowed her eyes at the older man, trying to see if he was actually being serious. When she realized that he was, Sage turned to look at Bird, who was pondering the recommendation. "That's actually not a terrible idea. At least she doesn't have to do any acting, her personality fits the mysterious card superbly. I like it, we're doing it."

    "You guys seem like you have me all figured out, don't you?" Sage snarls with a low voice, glaring between both of them. She narrowed her eyes down at the blonde escort, for which she tried her best to ignore the intimidation and keep a game face on. "Want to tell me how to walk next?"

    Walker only gave her a knowing look, shaking his head as the intercom announced that they had one minute until the first carriage. Bird rushes the two tributes onto their chariot, giving them both a small, encouraging smile and ignoring Sage's hateful glare. Walker came up to the two, whistling for their attention. "Remember, stand tall, stand proud and look good while doing it. Take no bullshit and give them hell."

    With one last wink, Walker hopped off the chariot. Soon, the music sounded and the chariots were moving, beginning the ceremony.

    It went in the order, starting with District 1 and ending with 12, meaning Sage and Chance were in between District's 8 and 10. Sage could see how the other tributes' costumes were a bit more extreme than hers and Chance's were, but she still felt so exposed. She knows for a fact Adrian is back home watching, mortified by what they forced her into. Sage had all the confidence that Adrian would have done a much better job with their costumes given the proper time and material.

    Once their chariot passed the doors, Sage almost cringed from how loud the cheers were, every single person in the Capitol screaming like lunatics and banshees. Sage couldn't help but stare at them in disgust and disbelief, not exactly sure what to do. She noticed the other tributes smiling and waving, even Chance who was trying to do what Bird had suggested. But Sage refused to play along.

    If Walker wants her to be mysterious and scary, then that's exactly who she'll be.

    Chance kept up the facade, grinning ear to ear and waving at the adoring audience. Flowers were being thrown at them and Sage was just trying to control her racing heart rate, arms remaining at her side, a permanent scowl on her face.

    Chance suddenly leaned down to the redhead, whispering in her ear. "You are on the big screen."

    "What?" Sage asked, confused. Chance only motioned to one of the many screens showing each tribute, the camera's settling on her for a longer period of time. Everyone was on their feet clapping and cheering. It only went on for another minute before the camera's went to another tribute.

    Sage suddenly felt so weak from all the attention and gripped the handle on the chariot tightly, so much so her knuckles turned white. She could feel Chance's intense stare on her but the redhead ignored him and kept her head straight. Thankfully, all the chariots pulled into the center, where President Snow came up to the podium and made his annual ceremonial speech.

    Sage barely paid any attention to it, only because she had heard it so many times before when watching the previous Games from home. It was mostly just a big speech about the rebellion and how the Capitol's victory means they get to kill twenty-three children every year to celebrate it. Sage wasn't in the mood to listen to the same thing once again, not when she had the entire thing memorized the first time she heard it when she was four.

    Once Snow had finished, the chariots made their way back and Sage practically jumped out of the thing, wanting to change back into some regular clothes and hopefully get some more sleep, something she was in desperate need of. Once the District 9 tributes were out, Bird didn't waste any time running up to them and engulfing Chance in a hug, knowing better than to do the same with Sage. "You both were amazing, the crowd loved you and we even got word that some of the sponsors are looking into the both of you."

    Chance seemed very pleased with that news. "Really?"

    Bird hummed in agreement and Chance just grinned in excitement. Sage immediately was trying to take her hair down in order to give release to her poor scalp. "Whatever, can we just go?" Sage grumbled harshly, walking away from the three who all watched his retreating figure.

    "Sage!" Walker called out, trying to get her to come back but the harvester from District 9 wasn't having it. She just really wanted to get out of there, walking away blindly.

    Without seeing where she was going as she was so desperate to escape all of this, tugging at the pins holding her hair up, she didn't realize as she slammed into a hard figure, sending her stumbling back a bit and would have fallen if a hand didn't reach out and catch her. Sage looked up, only to meet the same deep blue eyes from earlier. Lorcan Ellison was staring right at her, holding her arm to keep her balanced, a concerned look on his soft expression.

    "You okay?" He asked, his voice deep but soft and gentle. Sage managed to regain her balance and nodded stiffly, pulling her arm away for which he let go.

    "Yeah. Sorry." Sage muttered, trying to get a feel on him and his character.

    "No harm." Lorcan just gave the girl a tight lipped smile. Someone called his name and he looked back to see his team waiting for him. He then looked back at the redhead. Without another word, he turned and walked back to his group, leaving the redhead to watch his retreating figure. Shaking her head, Sage turned to the elevators where she was originally heading, not realizing the blonde male tribute looking back briefly.

____________________________

Sage really needs to get control of her temper. Love her short fuse though. Also, her and Lorcan sorta meeting? Ah this is gonna break me.

I just want to state for the record that nothing romantic like Katniss and Peeta is going to happen between them. Sage doesn't know how to handle feelings like that yet, but I got other plans for the two.

Can't wait to get to training! My girl is going to be amazing! And we get to know more about Lorcan! Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 413 28
The Hunger Games | Finnick Odair ----------- โDon't leave me, please don't leave me. Don't leave me alone.โž โI won't leave you Finnick,โž She kissed...
43.7K 797 25
Two district 4 citizens trying to survive in Panem as victors with an unspoken love dwindling between them. She tries her best to not let her love fo...
93.1K 2.7K 34
โ ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ ๐–๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘ก โž โ†ณ in which ๐•๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐€ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ and ๐…๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐‚๐Š ๐Ž๐ƒ๐€๐ˆ๐‘...
16.7K 375 24
are we too young for this? feels like i can't move. finnick x oc written in full grammar. PREQUEL to the Catching Fire book. 1 in #district13 - 18.12...