The Unbelievable Crimeβ”†βœ“

By bora-bish

Start: 14th June, 2022 End: 27th March, 2023 || Most Cherished Rankings: #1 kimnamjoonff #11 rmff #11 namjoon... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Third Murder
Chapter 2: The stone
Chapter 3: That Book
Chapter 4: Ilsan
Chapter 5: Kindergarten
Chapter 6: Kims
Chapter 7: Midnight Snack
Chapter 8: Sherlock Holmes
Chapter 9: Choi Giho
Chapter 10: Found You
Chapter 11: Kidnapped
Chapter 12: Free or not?
Chapter 13: Tell me
Chapter 14: Mistakened
Chapter 15: Answers
Chapter 16: Screwed for Real
Chapter 17: Give and Take
Chapter 18: Gunshot
Chapter 19: You okay?
Chapter 20: Suffer
Chapter 21: Fishy
Chapter 22: Blood
Chapter 23: Journal
Chapter 24: Brother
Chapter 25: Drunk
Chapter 26: Deja vu?
Chapter 27: Bruises
Chapter 28: Food and Sleep
Chapter 29: Rain
Chapter 30: An Old Friend
Chapter 31: Talks and Laughs
Chapter 32: Vintage Buildings
Chapter 33: Unfinished Business
Chapter 34: The Great Rescue
Chapter 35: Old Wounds
Chapter 36: Guns and Lies
Chapter 37: A Clear Head
Chapter 38: Favored Sheltered
Chapter 39: Missing Pieces
Chapter 40: The Hyung Card
Chapter 41: Beware Of Snakes
Chapter 42: After So Long
Chapter 43: Gardens with Ponds
Chapter 44: Long Time, No See?
Chapter 45: Training Room
Chapter 46: Gain their Trust
Chapter 47: Accidental Encounters
Chapter 48: It Hurts
Chapter 49: Grown Up
Chapter 50: Song Youngsoo
Chapter 51: Noona
Chapter 52: You Messed Up
Chapter 53: Growing Distance
Chapter 54: Partners
Chapter 55: Useful Works
Chapter 56: Apologies
Chapter 57: Empty Dreams
Chapter 58: Hightime
Chapter 59: Trick or Trust
Chapter 60: Break-in
Chapter 61: Betrayal
Chapter 62: Not Worth It
Chapter 63: The Arrow And The Song
Chapter 64: The Three Spies
Chapter 66: Birth And Death
Chapter 67: Moongazing
Chapter 68: Drunk In Jealousy
Chapter 69: Giggles and Soju
Chapter 70: North America
Chapter 71: Fierce Hatred
Chapter 72: Closed Case
Chapter 73: The Last Puzzle Piece
Chapter 74: Unknown Plan
Chapter 75: The Meeting
Chapter 76: Revenge Games
Chapter 77: The Final Fight
The End
Epilogue

Chapter 65: Burning Hopes

9 4 0
By bora-bish

||

~No one's POV~

||

Y/N couldn't hear what Taehyung said next due to the blood rushing in her ears.

Everything was faded, she only knew that history was repeating itself and she won't let it happen.

Y/N ushered everyone outside and blared the alarms.

As everyone stood in the living room, Y/N breathed a sigh of relief seeing everyone alive.

No one is dead.

"Oppa! Get the water hose!" Y/N ordered as she ran outside, grabbing the fire extinguisher at the entrance.

Looking around the house, Y/N found the source of the fire was actually behind the house, a dump of what looked like old papers and newspapers lit on fire.

The flames easily reached up to the first floor, probably the reason why Taehyung was so panicked.

Y/N sprayed the fire extinguisher but it could do nothing.

Y/N had no idea how so many papers came into the yard, or how did it catch fire, she only knew she had to douse them.

Tears flowed from her eyes not because of the fire, but because of how familiar it looked, how familiar it felt.

She had never hated deja vu so much until that specific moment.

The fire extinguisher ran out in her hands and she let it drop to the ground.

The empty container rolled away leaving Y/N standing before the fire.

She couldn't move.

All she could see was her mother and father's lifeless body staring at her from the fire.

From that same awful fire.

||

~Flashback~

||

Y/N was sure her brother hadn't run away.

Who in his right mind would leave a whole family at the age of sixteen just to go off the grid? For absolutely no reason?

This is why she went to search for Youngsoo.

Because she was a good sister.

She won't let her brother go away that easily.

But when she couldn't find him for three months, she knew she had to get back home. Youngsoo would probably show up when he wanted to. She had to be responsible.

She had gone home once, but no one was at the house. And she was promptly attacked by enemies who couldn't possibly know about her location, right?

Anyways, the second time she went, everyone was there.

The only catch was, they weren't alive.

"Oppa! Get the water hose!" Y/N screamed as she frantically looked for a fire extinguisher.

She couldn't find one, all of them were empty.

Panicking, she turned on the water sprinkler system of the pond. Maybe that could help?

"I am getting it to stay at your place!" Yoongi yelled at her, but she couldn't.

She knew Appa would be gathering his gun and her mother would be taking her weapons too. To kill whoever started the fire. Typical Mafia things.

Right?

They surely won't be laying facedown in the grass.

No, definitely not.

And definitely not in their own blood.

No, this was wrong.

As if someone shot them.

No, this can't be happening.

But no one can shoot them, right?

They were still alive, right?

They were here, right?

"Appa!" Y/N cried loudly, hugging pitifully at the lifeless body splattered with blood. She wished so desperately that he would spring to life and laugh at her saying 'Calm down princess, the blood ain't mine'.

But he stayed there like that.

"Eomma, look Appa is sleeping in again, wake him up please, wake up you guys please, look I came back!" Y/N shook her mother's figure, but she didn't wake up.

They never did.

Y/N trashed around screaming and crying as Yoongi and Hoseok pulled her away from the dead bodies of Song Wooshik and Song Heeyoung.

Former Mafias.

Shot during a shootout.

And burned to death.

||

~Flashback ends~

||

"Eomma...Appa..." Y/N whispered as she stepped forward.

The flames lapped at her feet, but she didn't care.

Couldn't care.

Just a few more steps then she could see her parents again, even just a glimpse.

Because that's what it is, right?

This was her dream, right?

Her nightmare.

She would scream out in pain and wake up from this reality.

Where she could see her brother again, who wasn't a traitor. Her parents who were not dead. The Song gang that was not broken.

She would be free.

Just one more step-

Before she was pulled away from the fire and thrown onto the ground.

"Are you out of your mind?"

Namjoon heaved in anger as he glared at Y/N who was about to walk into the fire.

Did she really lose her mind?

"You were going to die! Is this how you are going to fight Youngsoo? Is this how you will keep us safe? What were you even thinking?" Namjoon yelled loudly, making Y/N flinch.

All Y/N could do was stare at the floor numbly.

What was she thinking?

"I don't know what has gotten into you, but get up. We need the fearless Y/N one who kills people if they even breathe too loud, not the Y/N who was just about to take a walk into the fire like it was a fucking park!" Namjoon's breaths were harsh, the black smoke making it harder to breathe.

"Let's go," Namjoon pulled Y/N up and she obliged.

Namjoon practically dragged her out of the fire towards Taehyung, Jin, and Maria who were standing outside anxiously.

Maria gasped at Y/N's sight.

"Holy cows what were you doing?" Maria asked taking Y/N in her arms.

Namjoon just looked at Y/N shaking his head.

He was beyond terrified when he saw Y/N. It was as if she was possessed. She looked like she was in a dream of some sort, and was going to evaporate herself out of it.

Leaving Y/N aside, they all focused on the fire, which was now slowly being doused by the members of the Song gang. Sunghoon was nowhere to be seen but then he arrived with paper towels and water for everyone.

The fire was slowly doused and Yoongi and Hoseok closed the water hose as they walked toward the assembled group outside.

Jimin and Jungkook came from the other side of the house, visibly drained.

The sun was beginning to rise and in the faint light, they could see what the papers were actually.

Y/N recognized them.

"He even had the fucking audacity to send these papers back to us!" Y/N charged angrily toward the half-burned posters.

The same missing posters Y/N had printed while searching for a certain boy named Youngsoo and sent them to every mafia known in the underworld.

Y/N was now out of her daze.

She had let the sister inside her come out for the time being. But now she caged her behind a jail to keep her out of these matters.

She had to think straight.

"Jungkook. Check the CCTV. But I doubt if we can find anything, I bet Youngsoo got these papers inside through the back door between the two oak trees in the back, the only blindspot I'd left. I should have known. That motherfucker-" Y/N gritted her teeth.

He had used her past against her.

She would take it one step ahead.

"You ave stepped a line now, Youngsoo."

||

Vote for President Namjoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 9K 20
After (Y/N) witnesses a murderer they kidnap her and she is forced to live with 7 boys. Will (Y/N) get out of there ? Or will she fall so deeply in l...
241K 9.2K 30
|| Status : β˜‘|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" γ€ŠWARNIN...
122K 5.3K 93
'Why do you look like the female version of Jungkook?' 'Hey! Why are you copying me!!!' Entering in to the HYBE label, Lee Y/N couldn't help but to...
11.2K 951 39
~ Nerds To Be Mafia Kings? ~ - By AlwaysDifferent_ Highest Ranks: #1 out of 248K on BTS πŸ₯‡ #1 out of 121K on JiminπŸ₯‡ #1 out of 92.3K on HateπŸ₯‡ #1 out...