50 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒||𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕�...

By chiraqbtcc

The first 50 Shades of grey king Von book More

||𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭||
𝐏𝐫𝗼𝐥𝗼𝐠𝐮𝐞
|| 1 ||
|| 2 ||
|| 3 ||
|| 4 ||
|| 5 ||
|| 6 ||
|| 7 ||
|| 8 ||
|| 9 ||
|| 10 ||
||11||
|| 12 ||
||13||
|| 14 ||
|| 15 ||
|| 16 ||
|| 17 ||
|| 18 ||
|| 19 ||
|| 20 ||
|| 21 ||
|| 22 ||
|| 23 ||
|| 24 ||
|| 25 ||
|| 26 ||
|| 27 ||
|| 28 ||
|| 29 ||
|| 30 ||
LLKV❤️
|| 31 ||
|| 32 ||
|| 33 ||
|| 34 ||
|| 35 ||
|| 36 ||
|| 37 ||
||38||
NEW BOOK !!!
|| 39 ||
|| 40 ||
|| 41 ||
|| 42 ||
|| 44 ||
|| 45 ||
|| 46 ||
|| 47 ||
|| 48 ||
|| 49 ||
|| 50 ||

|| 43 ||

3.8K 117 170
By chiraqbtcc

10:00pm , December
📍Unknown.

INDIA

India woke up feeling a sharp pain all through her stomach.

Her face felt bruised and beaten.

And she had an unbearable pain all through her ribs. She began to remember getting kicked by two mask
men when getting thrown in their van.

"Get up bitch". A manly voice spread through her ears.

Her vision began to clear up, seeing a black shadow towering over her.

It was Diddy.

"Pleasee" she cried out.

"Shut the fuck up". Diddy said taking a seat in the chair directly infront if her.

She was tied to a pipe with rope.
She got a view of her surroundings, she was seemingly tied up in a basement.

Nothing but pipes and a little lightbulb that hung from the ceiling.

Anger filled her body...and her blood began to boil.

"YOU THINK YOU'RE A BIG FUCKING MAN NOW ?? HUH ?"

"KIDNAPPING GIRLS YOU SICK FUCK!??" Anger all through her voice.

Diddy chuckled watching india huff and puff.

"Ella's gonna hate you forever you FUCKING PIG"! India spat.

Diddy smiled.
"Oh"
"She's gonna hate me". He said in a mocking voice.

"But lemme ask you this, she know you was fucking on that Von nigga all while they was together".

Diddy threw a stack of papers at india.

She looking seeing they were all papers with picture of her and Von having sex.

All positions.

India went silent.
Diddy smirked.

"Betcha didn't see that coming !?" Diddy said laughing.

"what do you want from mee". India couldn't help the tears from streaming down her face.

"Please just let me gooo" she begged and pleaded.

"You gonna work for me. Get me what I want."
"You help me and imma help you".

Diddy walked over to India, bending down,
lifting up her chin and looking in her eyes.

"Stop crying pretty mama, imma take good care of you. Just be a good girl and do what I say". Diddy said softening his voice.

Still, with an evil smirk on his face.

A little piece of India sorta lifted with relief. I mean Diddy was a fine looking rich man.
And she believed him.

If he wasn't gonna hurt her and keep her secret , she was willing to do whatever it takes.

Diddy stood up and began to unbuckle his belt.

"Now let's see what that mouf do".

"H—huhh !? No ! Please !".

5:00pm, December Friday
Atlanta , GA
📍Carters

Bryson bookie do I look fat?" I asked and he shook his head no.

I just squinted at him as I continued walking around the store full of baby clothes.

We were at carters and shopping for the baby.

"You know, I still can't believe I got took out the game."

"watch once I drop this Baby,Ima be right back to the streets like I never left."
I mugged at Bryson as he held the two basket full of baby clothes.

"Don't make me beat that ass up in this store, cause you know I will"
he said pulling me by my neck and pressing up behind me.

I closed my eyes.
I just muffled my lips together trying not to look phased by him. Being pregnant it don't take much for me to get horny.

No we still ain't never did the do but we've had some sexual conversations that be having a bitch soaked.

"And yo ass neva was outside cus wasn't you getting yo boots knocked by yo last nigga ? Oh okay".

Gagged me.

"Boy you so damn sassy ! Why you always gotta go that low ?" I said rolling my eyes.

"When they go low I go LOWER" Bryson said making me laugh.

"Boy you needa stay off tiktok".
I laughed while putting another pink onesie in the basket.

These all Fye as hell, you ready to go?, cause after this we can pick up sum to eat."

"And then head to my crib and watch movies"
Bryson asked.

I nodded trying to stop looking at stuff. I put everything on the counter and it was a pretty girl at the register.

She looked very shy and nervous.

"Hi" I said and she looked shocked a tad but I had said something to her.

"Um,hi sorry if I was being rude I just can't control my facial expressions sometimes"
she chuckled embarrassed and I just smiled saying it was okay.

She was ringing our items up and I decided to have a small conversation.

I honestly done became nicer at certain moments during this pregnancy.

Idk if I like this or not

."Who did your nails?" I asked.

"I did, I'm a beginner so I'm just only hoping to improve" she says showing her dimples.

"Do you have a Instagram or number I could use to contact you, I'd love to support" I said and she nodded writing her number down and I put it in my purse.

I told Bryson to go stand by the door cause he looked like big irritated and awkward when talking to her for some reason.

She bagged everything and I paid with Bysons card.

"What's your name by the way ? I'm Ella".

"Im Sukihanna."
"People call me Suki".

"Okay Suki, Thank you and I'm gonna text you girl, have a nice day"
I said waving her bye and she just smiled.

Bryson grabbed the bags and almost dragged me out the door.

My footsteps can't even go that fast or wide. Cause if these legs open wide like when Noah parted that sea.

Ima either need to be getting fucked or the baby is coming up outside of me.

So I try to keep my steps cool,calm and collected.

"We watching Avatar and I don't wanna hear a word, and go to Chic-fila the baby just told me that's what she want"
I said lifting the shirt i had on up so I could see my stomach.

"Stop lying on my baby, Ella"

Bryson said making his way out the mall and down the street to where chicfila was.

"Lying? I would not lie like this! Now you should know my order but as on a small macaroni and cheese. And a large fry"
I said rubbing my feet my feet together cause this meal was going to be good no doubt.

He ordered my food then for him.

We waited for about 10 minutes cause it was busy and I didn't mind because chicfila wasn't gone mess my order up.

And they let me have my unhealthy amounts of sauce, so I never complained.

We got the food and sauce, oh yea and I couldn't forget my large lemonade.

Then we headed down to the house.

"Christmas is coming up bookie. Remember that Chanel purse I sent you" I said cheesing.

He just smiled "Fasho, I'm tired as fuck though so I'm ready to get home".

I nodded agreeing cause once I lay my big ass down it ain't no getting back up. Trust.

I made sure to text that girl suki . She didn't text back yet cause I know the mall doesn't close till like 9.

"To home we go" I said watching Jay Nedaj on YouTube. Ifykyk.

He funny asfff.

T.Royy aka Tayy💕
•1251 words•

Hiii bookies.
I needa finish this bookkk.

I'm bringing Von back.

Bryson bae ?

I bet y'all ain't see that India shii coming. *diddy smirk*😏

I'm updating tmmr . If I lie, y'all can jump me.

Pls vote and ignore all spelling mistakes.

LLKVVVV💙💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 1.5K 32
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐚"
539K 21.4K 69
Dayvon would kill for Normani without hesitation; but what'll happen when his dangerous lifestyle gets in between their love? BOOK 2 IS OUT NOW! ADD...
126K 3.3K 26
Keep it on the low. Dayvon is in a relationship, but is messing around with Vianne. So they have to keep it on the low.