[BL] I Became Popular After T...

By xxahjussixx

Title: I Became Popular After Transmigrating Into A Cannon Fodder Star Author: Zhan Si / 惗肆 Chapter: 143+7 E... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144 Extra [Rose Litchi]
Chapter 145 Extra [Jasmine Qingti]
Chapter 146 Extra [Sea Salt and Pineapple]
Chapter 147 Extra Story [Assorted Tangerines]
Chapter 148 Extra [White Peach Berry Berry]
Chapter 149 Extra [Meaty Grapes]
Chapter 150 Extra [Kumquat Lemon]

Chapter 123

906 36 3
By xxahjussixx

Chapter 123

Because of Qin Li's sudden appearance, Ji Li simply ordered some food, planning to stay in the room until tomorrow morning to start work.

When the major general saw Qin Li, whom he hadn't seen for a long time, he jumped up and down excitedly, wiggling his tail non-stop.

"Major general seems to have gained a lot of weight by you."

"Woof!"

Qin Li rubbed his head vigorously before he calmed down.

While holding the snow cake, Ji Li rubbed the major general's head, "Blame me, I've been busy reading the script recently, so I can only take it out for half an hour every day, it should be due to the lack of exercise, right? "

The pressure of Baozi's recent publicity work is also not light, and the newly recruited assistant is afraid of being too small. With such a large dog, Ji Li will not force others into difficulties, and walks the dog all by himself.

It's just that once an actor gets busy, it's hard to have normal commuting time.

Every day, Ji Li dragged his exhausted body to finish script reading and other work, and the time he could spare for half an hour was already the limit.

"I didn't say it's bad for him to be fat. It's about half an hour a day, like a major general? An energetic dog, ordinary people can't walk it."

How else can we say that celebrities and actors like to raise cats and puppies? Taking a large dog like the major general out can easily lead to a scene of 'dog walking people'.

"If you can't take care of him, I'll ask Qi An to take him back first. After a while, I'll take him out for a while when I'm free."

The major general heard Qin Li's words, and his groaning became much softer. It immediately fawned over Ji Li's palm, staring longingly at the snow cake in his arms.

"Forget it, the major general doesn't want to leave. Baozi and I will take turns taking him out sooner or later."

Ji Li put the snow cake on the major general's back, and walked back home with a dog and a cat.

The two had just discussed for a while when the doorbell rang and the assistant's voice rang.

"Brother Ji, I'll give you the takeaway meal downstairs? It's brought up."

"Coming."

Five minutes later, a large table of exquisite meals was set up.

Qin Li opened the page of "The Poor Journey", and planned to make up for the missing period during the dinner.

The variety show is about to show the third trip in the Netherlands, and he and Ji Li haven't even started watching the second trip yet.

The familiar title screen appeared, and a large number of bullet screens flooded in instantly.

--Ah, brother Li, here I come!

--Cub! Ji Li! Ji Li~ Ji Li! we love you!

--Rose, I'm here with a microscope! Put some sugar as much as you like!

--Hahaha The big sister in front of me is bold.

--Please note! Ahead is about to enter a large-scale high-sweet scene! Extremely prone to agitated fainting accidents!

Ji Li glanced at the comments on the bullet screen, and was a little puzzled, "Our performance in Liangzhou was not so obvious the first time, right? Why do I think there seems to be more comments from CP fans this time?"

"Let's take a look again, anyway, we are very restrained." Qin Li replied lightly, with a hint of pride on his lips.

As far as he knows, Rose's CP attention has exceeded 500,000 fans, and the activity is more than one day.

And after a lapse of more than half a year, it once again overtook the ranking of 'Take Off' CP.

While the two were asking and answering, the feature film started.

It was less than five o'clock in the morning, before the rooster crowed, and the director of the program knocked on Ji Li's door.

Ji fans on the barrage saw this time period, and they all jumped out and felt distressed.

--Ah, filming variety shows is hard work! Is it time to get up and catch the plane?

--Has Ji Li Zai Zai got enough sleep?

--The editors and directors of the program group are also working very hard. Thank you for your hard work behind the scenes.

The door of the house opened, and the bleary-eyed Ji Li poked out a messy little head. After confirming that the people who came were all staff members of the program group, he generously invited them in.

"Good morning."

Under the camera, Ji Li had a completely plain face, and her skin was soft and tender. His eyelids drooped from time to time, and the little hair with bristling hair was so cute that people couldn't help laughing.

Originally still on the barrage? Distressed fans, their attitudes have changed drastically.

--Woooooh! Really! It's my soft and sweer baby waiting obediently for Mama! Soak in milk!

--Thank you program team! For letting us see this lovely Jili side!

--Help, my heart is pounding wildly, Ji Li's character is pure, seductive, handsome and beautiful, and the result? How cute is he in private?

--Whoever stays with Ji Li in the future will be blessed for eight hundred lifetimes!

Seeing these various bullet screens, Ji Li glanced at Qin Li embarrassedly, but unexpectedly the man's eyes were completely fixed on the screen?

Unaware of his gaze, Qin Li picked up the ice-cold mineral water on the table and took two sips, as if suddenly thirsty.

Ji Li was stunned for a second or two, and suddenly approached with a little complacency.

Qin Li's gaze immediately shifted, "What's the matter?"

"It's nothing, I want to lean on you? I want to watch the show with a human pillow."

Qin Li smiled lowly, and immediately adjusted his posture so that his lover could lean in comfortably, and then turned his attention back on the screen.

Ji Li's unpacking process is very simple, even a little sloppy. The fans on the screen started a new round of funny barrage, and all the mother fans were in place.

--Hey, Zai Zai really can't do without Mom, get out of the way, and I'll clean it up for you!

--Ji Li, you? How can mother feel at ease! Even a suitcase is packed so casually.

--Everyone, be sober, you can't spoil Li Zai! (ps: Cub, don't be abducted when you go out.)

Ji Li was so teased by these comments on screens that he was helpless and funny, "I think I packed it well, I folded it neatly, and the things I should bring I brought them all."

It was a temporary packing that day, and he had to go back to China for an audition, so he deliberately didn't bring much.

Qin Li smiled, "They are just joking, even if you don't clean up well, I'll take it on."

Ji Li muttered, "Baozi told me before that 'Mom fans' accounted for a lot of my fans. The ratio is the most, but the number of girlfriend fans is declining."

Qin Li sighed inexplicably, "So, I am under a lot of pressure."

"What?"

"You have so many mother fans, if everyone guard you like Sister Yu did to me back then, how am I supposed to get you?"

Ji Li couldn't help laughing, and pinched Qin Li's sexy Adam's apple casually, "Nonsense."

Actors are not like idols when they fall in love so taboo, as long as it does not involve the bottom line of ethics and morality, rational fans can generally accept blessings.

Although China's acceptance of homosexuality is not as open as that of foreign countries, it is not without precedent of coming out publicly.

Ji Li imagined that sooner or later he and Qin Li would have a public or semi-public day.

Ji Li hopes to be honest with love, including fans. At that time, whether the fans choose to bless or leave, he will accept it willingly.

Ji Li glanced back and forth between Qin Li and himself, still feeling depressed, "Is there so much difference between me and you? Why do fans treat me like a child?"

Fans of other people's family mouthed a 'male ticket',' Husband', his fans opened their mouths to say 'Zai Zai' and 'cubs'.

The difference is too big.

You know, Qin Li has always been recognized as the top 1 boyfriend, and he has accumulated countless girlfriend fans since his debut.

Although many old fans have entered the palace of marriage, there are still many new girlfriend fans every year. What's more exaggerated is that there are many? Gay will regard Qin Li as a fantasy sex object.

Qin Li's eyes moved slightly, and he said with deep meaning, "If you call me 'husband', then I will definitely be happy."

"..."

Ji Li was irritated by his coquettish words, and quickly turned his eyes back to the screen? The show had already progressed to Qin Li's house.

The major general who rushed out of the door threw himself on Ji Li, his tail wagging like a propeller. Qin Li, who came into the camera, explained his background, "I'm sorry, my dog ​​knows and familiar with Ji Li well."

This time, the Quercus fans didn't want to swipe the screen like last time, but they were all attracted by Ji Li and the major general, the barrage also started a strange trend.

--If I remember correctly, Brother Li's major general is very smart, and he is always very cold to outsiders? Even the agent, Qi An, said he was also ignored? Why is it so sticky to Ji Li?

--There is only one truth! Ji Li and Major General are in frequent contact, and the dog regards him as a very familiar and intimate master.

--Thank you, Sister! It's knocked out! It's knocked out!

--Dogs don't lie! Anyway, Ji Li and Brother Qin must have a good relationship in private!

--Hahaha Brother Qin's sentence, "My dog ​​is familiar with him", is serious and slightly perfunctory.

Ji Li felt very helpless.

The two of them hid well in front of the camera, but they were 'betrayed' by the major general?

The following unboxing session of Qin Li aroused another wave of heated discussions among fans.

--This man is too careful!

--Ah, can I meet a second brother Qin in real life in this life?

--Whoever stays with Brother Qin in the future will be blessed for eight hundred lifetimes! Thank you, it's starting to get sour!

--Oh hoo, complement each other.

--Oh hoo, do I understand you, the sisters in front? The 'complementary' hahaha is so sweet!

Ji Li obviously understood the meaning of the word 'complementary', and was vaguely worried, "These CP fans' remarks will not provoke a dispute between the two only fans?"

"Don't worry, this is already three weeks ago. My team is monitoring the public opinion on the Internet in real time. If there is any problem between the fans of the two sides, it will be reported long ago."

No matter how good the relationship between the two bosses, There will always be small-scale quarrels among fans, which is an unavoidable helplessness in the entertainment circle.

As long as it is not a large-scale and over-the-top tearing force, the officials will generally not end the control, lest they be given the ugly title of "surveillance rice circle".

"The only fans of the two of us are very rational. Most of the CP fans basically know how to be cute in circles, and they won't cause anything a head-on conflict."

Qin Li is because he has been in the circle for a long time, and his fans are naturally Buddhist. Come on, don't you look down on it at all? The so-called "tearing force" in the fan circle.

Ji Li's fans followed the master's calmness. They all know that Ji Li's debut time is short and his promotion time is fast. They are all cautious in their words and deeds, and will not provoke seniors and actors from all walks of life.

As for the CP fans of the two, they also cautiously only knocking sugar and candy in the groups.

Although Qin Li and Ji Li have collaborated quite a lot, it didn't become their reason to 'make trouble'.

To use the words of Qi An's agent. "I've seen two actors' living in harmony, with Fans and CP fans living in peace, but I've never seen two Fans and CP fans get along together." One piece, and you can see each other and knock each other."

Ji Li felt relieved, "That's true."

The duration of the next screen belongs to Yuan Jifei and Ji Yunqi.

Although Yuan Jifei has been sitting firmly as a top actor for a long time, the decoration of his home is very simple and plain. To put it bluntly, it is a bit cold, without any warmth and human touch.

"I run announcements all the year round, and I'm used to living in hotels, so my home is relatively simple."

Ji Li frowned slightly when he heard Yuan Jifei's interview with the camera, "Isn't it still necessary to be accompanied by someone close to him?"

The working team can only be regarded as a partner in business cooperation, because Yuan is not in his current status, it is difficult to easily talk to each other.

Qin Li asked, "You mean Qi Heng?"

"Qi Heng is too young after all, isn't he? He and Yuan Jifei are six or seven years apart. The young master from a well-to-do family has just entered the entertainment industry and is gaining momentum. I think Jifei should be very worried."

Qin Li didn't speak.

To some extent, he agrees with Ji Li's point of view.

Yuan Jifei's temperament is very calm, he will consider all aspects of everything, he is not the type to be easily impulsive.

If he hadn't confirmed each other, he wouldn't have started a relationship easily.

"Since the end of the variety show, he doesn't seem to have picked up any new script." Ji Li sighed.

"I feel like Lu Yao in him. There is always a smile on his face, but his heart is uncertain. What was it like to be hurt by the encounters of these years?"

As friends, both Ji Li and Ji Yunqi are willing to listen, but Yuan Jifei is not willing to talk about it, and it is impossible for them to force each other to reveal their scars again.

"When you find time, let's get together." Qin Li replied softly, "It's always good to have more friends around you to chat and drink."

Ji Li thought of the drinking capacity of the two friends, shook his head and complained, "Just chatting?, I don't have the option of drinking with them."

The two chatted briefly for a while, and then re-watched "The Poor Journey".

Compared with Yuan Jifei's non-minimalist decoration style, Ji's mansion is completely in luxury mode.

As the saying goes, it is easy to be envied if you are rich, but when you have money to a certain level, outsiders can only look up to you.

The entire screen was completely filled with the word "rich". Watching the clips shot by the program crew, Ji Li finally had a deep understanding of the original hero who was "born with a golden spoon in his mouth".

It's just that no matter how rich the hero is, he was also defeated by non-chiefs. Entering the official tourism link, the four went to Austria together.

In the first choice of expenses on the plane, Ji Yunqi and Yuan Jifei got the worst option-zero yuan for the first day of travel.

Ji Li and Qin Li went up to the promotion and chose the best option - the first day's travel expenses were all provided by the program group.

The extreme contrast between one heaven and one underground made netizens laugh out loud.

Qin Li and Ji Li were enjoying a big meal, while Ji Yunqi and Yuan Jifei could only hold instant noodles and watch with resentful eyes.

Qin Li and Ji Li wore formal clothes to enjoy the opera, while Ji Yunqi and Yuan Jifei could only listen to street performers singing on the side of the road.

Qin Li and Ji Li have special cars to pick them up and send them to their destinations, while Ji Yunqi and Yuan are no longer relying solely on their own legs.

Because the program group respects the rules too much, Ji Li ruthlessly refuses to help.

Ji Yunqi was so angry that he confronted the director team on the spot, and finally got a chance to restart his fate, but in the end? He was ruined by his luck.

Now, Ji Yunqi wanted to cry but had no tears, Yuan Jifei lay down and resigned to his fate, and the netizens burst into laughter.

The destinies of the two groups are completely different, forming a strong and stark contrast.

--Hahahahahaha I'm going to be ridiculed by Miss San.

--Facts have proved that one group is really poor, and the other is really poor.

--I feel sorry for Yuanbao, but I still want to laugh at Miss San hahahaha.

--The sweetness is fried, keep the speed of making sugar and don't stop!

The bullet screens of the netizens came one after another, and the ratings of the program group were also higher than the previous episodes. So far, the number of online broadcasts has exceeded 100 million.

In the third episode of the show in Austria, netizens and fans felt that there was a lot of laughter, while CPs felt that sweet spots were high.

The young master will recognize Ji Li as the master, explaining that the two have already lived together? Sweet!

Brother Qin's tea bags are filled with milk tea solvent, but Ji Li likes to drink milk tea? Sweet!

The two of them went to the opera in formal attire, and Ji Li took the initiative to fix the bow tie for Brother Li? Sweet!

A coat worn by Ji Li, at first? It only appeared in Brother Qin's unboxing clip? Sweet!

The number of followers of Rose CP's super chat has been increasing day by day in the past three weeks. The second official fan group, which was just opened a month ago, is now full.

Su Qi, who was originally a loyal fan of Qin Li, completely fell flat in the rose CP pit! Because the more she looked at it, the more she realized--Brother Li had definitely thought about Ji Li.

An idol who has been single for many years wants to chase someone? How can these fans stop them? Also, the happiest thing in the world is cracking sugar, isn't it good to enjoy yourself in time?

The only pity is that the trailer for the new issue has already been released, and Ji Li was absent from the recording of this tourist destination due to work.

Su Qi sighed, calmed down and opened the official group of Qin Li's global fans, and typed a line? In a word of righteousness.

"The content of the variety show broadcast this week, partnering with Brother Qin, has become the schedule of Li Xing, everyone can appropriately brush up the various barrages of the two of them, but put an end to all comments about CP, and there is no need to fight with opponents and CP fans, and watch variety shows happily!"

Su Qi, as a big fan of group management, this notice It quickly got everyone's echo.

She closed the chat page of the group, quickly switched accounts, and entered the second official group of Rose CP.

"Sisters! Although the variety show aired this week is not silly, please don't be sad. We can still find sweets in the cracks!"

"For example, compare brother Qin's attitude towards Feng Cheng, maybe we can find extra sweets Click!"

"There is no candy that can't be dug out, only CP fans who don't work hard! Get your microscopes!"

This group notice caused a stronger response.

After sending out these two group notices, Su Qi breathed a sigh of relief.

Good guy.

She has already mastered the authentic warfare!

----------

The two watched all three episodes of the program at twice the speed, and it was not until nine o'clock in the evening.

Ji Li quickly took a hot shower, and then nestled comfortably under the quilt.

Sure enough, the quilt in winter is the most comfortable, not one of them.

When Qin Li came back from the shower, Ji Li was still studying the script, and the left side of the big bed was obviously the seat vacated for him.

Qin Li leaned forward and asked, "What time do you start work tomorrow?"

"The first scene was written at nine o'clock in the morning, but I have to get up at about five o'clock."

His makeup does take some time, and he needs to get up early to prepare.

Qin Li put away the script that the other party had already memorized by heart, and coaxed in a low voice, "Then go to bed early, and I will accompany you to the set tomorrow."

His flight is at six o'clock tomorrow afternoon, as long as he can leave for Haishi at noon It is in time.

Ji Li turned over and lay in his arms, and rubbed the tip of his nose, "...Qin Li."

Qin Li hugged his lover in his arms, and for some reason remembered the word that fans used in the barrage--Soft and sweet.

The breath was disordered for a moment, but it was quickly suppressed by Qin Li. Seeing his composure, Ji Li was a little surprised, "You, don't you want it?"

Qin Li turned back and pressed Ji Li back on the bed, gently rubbing his soft lips, "If you make a fuss now, you won't be able to get out of bed the day after tomorrow."

Ji Li knew how much indescribable weight his understatement carried, and immediately put away all that lingering thought.

"Then I'll set the alarm first." He turned on his mobile phone and adjusted the alarm slowly.

Qin Li glanced at it and couldn't help laughing, "Baby, what's the matter?"

It was clear that he was going to get up at five o'clock, but Ji Li's alarm started to be set at four o'clock, and he had to wake up every fifteen minutes.

"It's too much trouble to get up early in winter, so make sure to prevent us from oversleeping." Ji Li has always done this. Wake up early and give yourself enough time to dawdle in bed.

Qin Li pulled out his mobile phone and turned off the extra alarm clock, "Go ahead and sleep, I will wake you up."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course."

Qin Li turned off the bedside lamp and fell asleep with his lover in his arms.

Ji Li originally thought that he would suffer from insomnia on the first day of starting the machine, but he didn't expect to have a familiar and stable embrace suddenly, have a good night's sleep.  

Ji Li was woken up by Qin Li's gentle call, "Baby, it's about time to wake up, okay?"

"...Hmm." Ji Li snorted in a daze, without moving his eyelids, leaning toward the familiar heat source.

--Patter.

The lights in the room are turned on.

Qin Li's warm palm covered Ji Li's eyes, preventing the other party from being stimulated by the bright light for a moment.

After waiting for about half a minute, Ji Li got up from the bed with his head down. When he woke up, his nasal cavity was heavy.

"...What? A glamorous actor or star is just a working animal in the entertainment industry. Waking up early in winter is a crime."

Ji Li is relatively self-disciplined. The only difficulty is getting up early in winter. At this moment, he is purely waking up in a haze. Grumble from time to time.

Qin Li was overwhelmed by his lover's cuteness, so he pinched his sleeping hot face, "Let's sit for a while, I'll take you to the bathroom to wash up."

"..."

Ji Li didn't bother to refuse, and immediately looked like a koala?His feet circled around Qin Li's body.

The two were originally lovers, and they could rely on love as much as they wanted.

It wasn't until Qin Li hugged her close to the bathroom that Ji Li's sleepiness was completely gone.

"Are you still sleepy?" Qin Li weighed him, put him on the sink, and leaned closer, "Baby, do you feel like you've become lighter recently?"

Ji Li buried his face in his neck, completely shaking off the sleepiness "It's only three or four catties. I restrained myself a bit for the sake of the role, otherwise I'll lose my hair and my face will look swollen when I'm on camera."

Five minutes later, the two of them finished washing together.

Qin Li asked casually, "What scene are you going to film this morning?"

"Scene 18 first."

Qin Li's eyes froze, and he clearly remembered the scene of scene 18 without flipping through the script, " The scene where Chen Yi first met the fifth world's Yan Su, and deliberately used his body to play tricks on him?"

Ji Li thought of the detailed description of this scene, felt a little guilty for no reason, and was about to sneak back to the bedroom.

Qin Li raised his brows lightly, and quickly blocked his way, "With you? The actor who is acting opposite role is Xu Yanzhi?"

Brother Qin keeps a close watch on his hidden love rival.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 7K 151
被迫与反派AA恋(穿书) Status : 151 Chapters (Completed) Author : Not Houttuynia cordata Wen Ye, the lead dancer idol of a well-known boy group in Huaguo, he...
8.5K 380 18
"Jealous of me?" ○ ● ○ ● ○ (abt.) Ike Eveland is a well known writer. His girlfriend had been writing for years and is nowhere his level. As a lo...
262K 10.1K 55
Marrying a Disabled Boss [Past to Modern] 替婚嫁给残疾大佬(古穿今) Author 受受亲爹 Status 55 Chapters Description Xu Xiaoxiao, who came from ancient times, has tra...
Ancient Farm Life By MGMG

Historical Fiction

66.4K 859 199
After two years of graduation, Zhou Yi, who had made a small success in his career, accidentally traveled to a small farmyard in an overhead era in a...