Dreams, Dragons, and Deceit |...

By what_the_fawkes

What happens when Rhaenyra and Daemon's night in the brothel turned out to be more than what the princess adm... More

Prologue
Daydreams and Passageways
Visions and Whispers
Namedays
Mud and Trouble
Dragonstone
Driftmark
Sister Act
Love Letters
Betrayal
Red Keep Reunion
Innocent Impoprieties
Aftereffects
Morning Lessons and Afternoon Interruptions
In Hot Water
Interlude
Premonition
Homecoming
A Little Mischief
Aches of the Heart
Turn of the Tide
Reunion
Don't Lose Your Head
Table manners
The Mess You've Made
Swear It
Dinner, Take II
Sparring
The Princess and Her Uncles
Little Dragon
Dream Depression
Just a Walk
Sleepover
Trouble Runs in the Family
I'll Stay
Give Me Your Fire
Viserys the Peaceful
A New King
Visenya Targaryen
Black Wings
Terms and Sides
Eye of The Storm
Captive
White Noise
Standstill
Between Brothers
Tea Time
A Change of Plans
The Queen That Never Was
Home
Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye
We Light the Way
Hostage
Pillowtalk
Unexpected Company
The Edge of a Dagger
Sequestered
Red Dawn
Behind the Walls
Confession
Silver and Cold
The Gods Made You For Me
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
Epilogue IV
Epilogue V
Author's Notes
You Were Made For Me, As I Was For You (Aegon Only Ending)
The Three Headed Dragon (Alternate Threesome Ending)
Edits (photo dump)

Epilogue I

6.8K 124 19
By what_the_fawkes

Visaera Targaryen gave Carrion an encouraging pat and then glanced at her husband. Aemond smirked at her from Vhagar's back, challenge dancing in his eye. With a quirk of her eyebrow and a grin, she leaned forward on the saddle and called out the command. Carrion tucked his wings and surged forward.

The princess landed first, tearing open the grassy hill in the process. Aemond landed right behind her, and somehow, he was waiting for her when she slid down from the leather saddle, catching her and wrapping an arm around her barely swelling belly.

Autumn was in the air and nearly all the flowers had died away, but the spot still remained a special place for the pair of them. Aemond laid out a blanket and Visaera fell back on it, rubbing a hand over her bump.

"Do you want the babe to be a boy this time?" she sighed out.

"I want the babe to be healthy and for your labors to be easy on you." he answered honestly, recalling how terrifying their daughter's birth had been on them all.

"But if you could choose?"

"I wouldn't. Let the Gods choose, my love." Aemond replied, rubbing his hand over her belly.

"I remember a time I dreaded having any children..."

"As do I," he replied, "You were a fucking nightmare when we were younger." Visaera laughed. So much had changed in the five years since.

"I'm lucky I have you..." she replied, running her fingers through his hair. "I don't think anyone else in the Seven Kingdoms could have survived everything I put you through."

"Mm, it's a good thing I'm not a lesser man, isn't it?"

"Mm," she agreed, pushing him back on the blanket.

"Again?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Visaera raked her teeth over bottom lip and nodded, already reaching for the clasps of her leather top. Aemond sat up and caught her around the wrists, tugging her hands away. "Let me..." he commanded, undoing the clasps himself and tearing the top off her arms. "Fuck..." he breathed, immediately reaching for her; pushing his fingers into her hair and tugging her to his chest. Even after years, the mere sight of her still made Aemond's pulse quicken. "Vis..." he breathed against her lips, before pressing his tongue into her mouth. Visaera moaned as he nibbled on her bottom lip, moving to straddle his hips.

Even through her leather trousers, she could feel his cock stirring against her and she groaned, writhing against him.

"Are you wet, already, my love?" he crooned, pushing his hand into her trousers, finding her slick. "Fucking hells, Visaera," he breathed in astonishment. For the last few weeks, she had been completely insatiable and Aemond was basking in her constant attentions. The pair had spent the entire morning in bed and, still, she wanted more.

Pushing her onto her back, Aemond reached for her boots, tearing them off and tossing them away. Her leathers came next, then his own top.

"You're taking too long," she complained, climbing up into his lap.

"Mm, it's not fair that you're naked and I'm not..." he agreed, trailing his mouth over her jaw.

"Aemond," she pleaded desperately, her head falling back as his mouth explored her neck. He took pity on her, reaching for the ties of his trousers. When his erection finally sprang free, Visaera snarled, gripping him and aligning their centers.

"Such a needy little thing you are!" Aemond chastised playfully, his mouth against hers. When she pressed down in his lap, impaling herself on his cock, her mouth fell open and her eyes rolled back. "Fuck, Vis..." he breathed, gripping her tightly to him.

She didn't bother to wait, already dripping, Visaera bounced and writhed in his lap, moaning each time she bottomed out, his cock hitting deep inside her.

"Mm, more..." she begged, biting his lip roughly.

"Ivestragon nyke skoros ao jorrāelagon." Tell me what you need.

"Perzys, ñuha jorrāelagon..." she begged. Fire, my love.... Gripping her hair in a way that made her groan, Aemond pulled her from his lap, shoving her forward on the blanket.

Visaera was already pressing her chest down, arching back toward him as the heat pooling between her legs only grew stronger. "Please, Aemond," she whimpered, "Please, please, please..."

"Mm, I do love hearing you beg, my sweet," he smirked, running his hand down her back and over her ass, before smacking across her cheek.

"Fuck!" Visaera cried, arching back as he smoothed his hand over her reddening skin. He smacked her again, grinning when she led out a lewd whine.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you, my love?" he teased, trailing his hand further downward, his fingers sliding along her soaked slit. "Fucking hells, you are enjoying this, little wife ex..."

"Mm," she replied, biting her bottom lip as he reached to smack her other ass cheek. "Fuck, Aemond! Please touch me!" she begged.

"But I am touching you, darling," he crooned, gliding his hands over her heated skin. Visaera knew what he was doing, what he wanted to hear, and heat rose on her cheeks as she finally complied.

"My cunt, husband," she begged breathlessly, arching back, "Please touch my cunt..."

"Such a mouth on you, princess!" he admonished, finally pressing his erection against her, teasing across her entrance.

"I swear to the gods of you don't fuck me right now, I'm going to find Aegon and—"

Her words were forgotten, and she let out a loud cry as Aemond slammed into her, just as she knew he would. He was far too easy for her to bait. "Fuck!" she whined as he gripped her hips and began to pound into her, giving her the mix of pain and pleasure she desperately craved.

"You are mine, Visaera!" Aemond snarled, gripping her hair and wrenching her head back. His hold was painful, punishing, and it fueled her desire as she arched back to meet every thrust.

"I'm yours, husband," she panted, a long desperate moan following. He gripped her around the throat and tugged her back until her head met his chest.

"Taunt me with Aegon again while I'm fucking you," he growled in her ear, "and I will tie you to the fucking bed and not let you come for a fortnight, do you fucking hear me?" His threat only sent a wave of pleasure coursing through her, and she whined his name.

"Aemond, please! Please let me come! I need it; I need you!" Visaera begged desperately, gripping the arm that he had wrapped around her. His other hand left her hip and pushed itself between her legs, rubbing frenzied circles over her clit as he continued to pound into her from behind.

"Come, princess," he growled in her ear, nipping on the side of her neck and pinching her clit, pushing her over the edge.

"Fuck!" Visaera cried out, her head falling back against her husband's shoulder as wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through her, making her shudder. As she quickened around him, Aemond let go, spilling himself inside her.

"Seven hells, Vis," he breathed, sagging against her. Visaera reached for his hand, tugging him onto his back and falling against his chest. They lay there with Visaera staring up at the sky before he rolled over and pressed his lips to hers, shocked when the kiss deepened and she moaned once more.

"Again?" he asked in disbelief. Visaera chewed on her lip and nodded enthusiastically...

Visaera and Aemond strode into the keep hand-in-hand, the prince with a smirk, the princess chewing on her bottom lip. The moment Alicaera caught sight of her mother, she released Daemon's hand and was running on tiny legs toward her Visaera.

"Mamamama!" Visaera had a fit when Aemond suggested naming their daughter after his mother but, in truth, the name had grown on her.

Visaera scooped her up and had enough time to plant a kiss on her forehead before the toddler yelled for "papa" and she was quickly transferred to Aemond's arms.

"Ten months carrying her and nearly two days of labor for the one who did none of the work to wind up being the favorite," she complained with a roll of her eyes.

"Mm, I did plenty of work, sweetheart," Aemond interjected with a grin, making Daemon narrow his eyes and Visaera snorted.

"Father, Aemond has put two children in me, you can't make that face every time it's mentioned that he's bedded me," she told him. Daemon's eyes bulged and Rhaenyra laughed.

"Stop tormenting your father, my love," she scolded, shaking her head.

"Ay-don!" Alicaera squealed, squirming in her father's arms the moment his brother appeared. It took weeks after Aemond and Visaera returned to Dragonstone for her to find the strength to speak to Aegon again. The war had torn her mind apart at the seams and it took a long time to piece her back together, but Aemond and Aegon worked together to make the keep feel like a safe space for her again.

From the outside, Aegon played the role of dutiful brother and doting uncle, but the truth was that he wanted to be near her any way he could... When Visaera found herself with child, he doted on her and her husband, never once complaining.

"Huh, it looks like the one who did none of the work is the favorite, after all." Aemond complained, setting Alicaera down and allowing her to run to her uncle. Visaera laughed as she watched the toddler launch herself into Aegon's arms.

The prince scooped her up and tossed her into the air, making Alicaera shriek with delight. She wrapped her tiny arms around his neck as the scene tugged on Visaera's heartstrings. While she loved Aemond more than anyone and anything, Aegon would always have a little place in the recesses of her heart. Aemond glanced between them, missing nothing.

"I'll take her, Aegon," Aemond insisted, reaching for Alicaera once again. "She needs you..." he whispered, shooting a glance back at Visaera, who had begun gazing down the corridor with a familiar faraway look in her eyes.

Hesitantly, Aemond had been allowing his wife and brother to spend time alone together. Nearly six years had passed since the war and Aegon had never married. While the entirety of the keep likely knew why, it was never spoken of out loud. Aemond knew their love wasn't about sex; Visaera and Aegon's connection stemmed from their loneliness during childhood, and they clung to one another with a desperation he would never understand. Aemond wanted her happy and healthy, and Aegon helped her in ways he wasn't able to; he couldn't deny her that.

"Niece," Aegon offered his arm to her and Visaera blinked out of her haze. "Come for a walk with me..." Instinctively, Visaera glanced at her husband, who gave her a single nod of encouragement. Accepting Aegon's arm, Visaera allowed him to guide her outside and into the gardens. "Are you alright?" he asked as they walked down the stone pathway.

"Mm," she acknowledged softly, "The babe is determined to make me lose my mind... One minute I'm riding Aemond raw, the next I'm crying in his lap like an idiot..." Aegon snorted in amusement but looked absolutely horrified by the prospect.

They made their way to Visaera's favorite little corner of the garden and Aegon tugged her down into his lap, running his hands through her hair like he did when they were little. She settled against his chest and let out a heavy sigh.

"What is it, my love?" he asked, pressing a kiss to her shoulder.

"Exactly that," she replied. "It's not fair... What I'm doing to you, Aegon. It's not fair to any of us... You deserve to find someone who can make you happy, who can give you all of her heart, not just pieces of it.

"Visaera Targaryen, I've loved you since I was eight years old. Do you really think anyone else could ever take your place?"

"But... Don't you want to get married, Aegon? Have children?"

"We could have children..." he replied. Visaera turned and gaped at him in disbelief. "No one would know the difference..." he offered.

"Aegon..." she breathed, shocked by his suggestion.

"I know, I know! I just..." he sighed and rubbed his face, looking exasperated.

"You know I love you, Aegon, I just... I can't..." She pushed against his shoulders, rising from his lap.

"I'm sorry, I won't breathe a word of it ever again," the prince replied, leaning back against the wall that separated them from the bushes and reaching for her hand, his eyes pleading with her not to leave.

"I have to go, Aegon. I'm sure Alicaera will be wondering where her mother has gone off to..." A thousand words lingered unspoken between them as they stared at one another, then Visaera turned and left him in the corner of garden. After all the time that has passed, Aegon still made her feel like a desperate little girl, and she hated the weakness she had for him. Rounding the corner, Visaera paused as she spotted her husband leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"You followed us?" she asked. There was no anger or accusation in her tone; Visaera found she wasn't mad at all, merely surprised. "You heard?" she breathed. The prince nodded and reached for her hand, escorting her silently back into the keep. Visaera pinched the bridge of her nose as they made their way back to their quarters, dreading the argument that was about to take place.

When he closed the door behind them, however, no argument came. Her husband merely reached for the clasps of her leather top. "Aemond..." she sighed. The prince shook his head.

"You don't have to say anything, Vis."

"I told him—"

"I heard." Aemond replied, continuing to undo the clasps of her top and then pulling it from her shoulders, her undershirt following immediately behind. "And yet, I know you, Visaera. You may not say anything; you may not act on it, but I know you still want him..." Visaera stared at him, mouth agape, unsure of how to respond.

Gripping her around the shoulders, he pushed her backward until her knees hit the neck and she fell back onto the mattress. "You're mine, little dragon," he growled, his eyes burning into hers.

"I'm yours," she breathed without hesitation as he knelt over her, his lips ghosting across hers, making her whimper.

"And yet, your happiness is far more important to me than my need to possess you. You're already mine..." he added pushing his hand into her leathers, strumming his fingers over her clit and making her head roll back in pleasure. "I want my dragon," he breathed, sucking her bottom lip into his mouth and making her moan, "I want my fun, passionate, fiery little dragon. If Aegon helps bring out the best in you, how can I complain?"

He pushed his fingers inside her and her mouth fell open as he continued to rub circles over her sensitive nub, smirking as she whined against his lips. "I want your fire, little dragon..." he murmured, shifting further into her trousers; pressing three fingers inside her.

"Oh, fuck... Aemond..." she groaned, her eyes rolling back.

"That's it, little dragon. Come for me, tell me who you belong to..." He leaned forward and caught her nipple between his teeth, sending a jolt of pleasure coursing through her.

"Oh, gods... Aemond!" she cried his name repeatedly as light burst behind her eyelids and her body shuddered with delight.

"Mm, such a good girl..." he crooned, catching her lips with his, before extracting himself from bed and yanking her leathers off. "Insatiable little thing, aren't you, wife?"

"Mm," she agreed, biting her bottom lip as she watched him undress. A moment later, his face was buried between her legs, his tongue stroking along her dripping slit and continuing up to circle her clit. "Aemond, more..." she begged desperately, reaching for him, drawing him up to capture his mouth. Hooking his arms behind her knees, Aemond entered her in one harsh thrust, making her cry out. He gripped her tightly, fucking her at a brutal pace, the tilted angle of her hips helping him draw wave after wave of pleasure from her.

Hours or minutes later, neither could be sure, Visaera's orgasm finally washed over her, and her husband quickly followed. Rolling over on the mattress, Aemond pulled his wife against his chest and pressed a kiss to her temple. Supper was long forgotten as the pair fell asleep wrapped in one another's arms...

...

Alicaera ran barefoot across the grass, splashing in the mud puddle left from the previous day's rain. Visaera watched with a soft smile as Daemon chased her; little Viserys and Aegon following behind there farther with their wooden dragons, making roaring wounds. Alicaera let out a delighted shriek as her grandfather scooped her up and carried her over his head. Rhaena was occupied with a book and Helaena was half asleep, resting her head on Jace's lap while three-year-old Maelor slept beside her.

Visaera leaned her head against Aemond's shoulder, seated on their blanket in the grass. Rhaenyra crossed the grounds, Joffrey following behind, talking animatedly with their mother. The queen and her son joined them on the blanket and Rhaenyra smoothed a hand over Visaera's curls.

"How are you, my darling?" she asked. Visaera shrugged her shoulders, continuing to stare at her daughter playing with Daemon. Her heart was aching as she watched the scene, but she said nothing as her hand found its way to her belly.

"Excuse me..." she murmured, rising.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Aemond asked, his eyes following her with concern. She shook her head and gave him an assuring smile.

"I just need a moment..." she replied.

"Vis..."

"I'll be right back..." she insisted. The moment she was out of sight, Visaera crumpled, sobs wracking through her. She loved her daughter more than life itself, but every moment with Alicaera was bittersweet, reminding her of the child she'd lost.

It had been months since the miscarriage and yet the hole in her chest still felt like it would never heal. Aemond had been there every step of the way, from cleaning the blood from the sheets to holding her through the sleepless nights. Aegon had tried to help, but Visaera pushed him away, feeling guiltier than ever for wanting him at her side. Instead, he helped by spending time with Alicaera as her mother mourned.

"Vis? Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine," she insisted, wiping her eyes and taking a deep breath. "Everyone is out on the lawn; you should join them. I'll be out in a moment." Aegon gave her a knowing look, but continued on, leaving her alone to collect herself.

"Oh, my sweet girl," Rhaenyra breathed, only a few moments later. Visaera was still kneeling on the floor, trying to catch her breath when her mother fell to her knees in front of her. "I know, my love... I know..." Rhaenyra merely held her as a fresh stream of tears made their way down her cheeks. It was fitting that Visaera had pulled Visenya from her mother's womb, and now her mother held her while she grieved the loss of her own child. "Come on, my love. You shouldn't be alone..." Rhaenyra wiped her daughter's cheeks with her thumbs and then escorted her back outside.

"Does it get easier?" Visaera asked softly.

"It does," Rhaenyra assured, patting her hand. "It takes time, but it does."

Aegon was chasing his nephews when she returned; Daemon still walking in the mud with Alicaera, dirtying her feet and the hem of her tiny dress. The moment she sat down, Aemond was reaching for her, caressing her cheek.

"Are you alright?" he murmured, immediately recognizing the pained look in her eyes. Visaera nodded and pressed her forehead to his, absorbing his comfort. The prince nodded toward his brother, but Visaera merely shook her head in response. "Let us help you, my love..." he whispered.

"I'm alright." Visaera assured him. "Thank you..." Alicaera let out a squeal as she tossed a handful of mud at Daemon. The scene reminded Visaera of a moment, years before, and she instinctively glanced at Aegon, who wore a similar reminiscent expression as he watched the scene from beside Little Aegon. Visaera tugged her slippers and stockings off, tied the hem of her dress up into a knot, and then tiptoed through the grass toward Daemon.

Her daughter let out a surprised giggle as Visaera scooped her up and spun her about in her arms. Planting a kiss on Alicaera's cheek, some of the ache in her heart eased away and Visaera could breathe easier. She set Alicaera down and whispered encouragement in her ear, before scooping up a handful of the mud herself and flinging it at Daemon, splattering his face with dirt. Rhaenyra laughed and then covered the sound with a cough as Daemon glared at his daughter.

"Skoros iksis pirta, kepa? zūgagon hen mirrī tegon?" What's wrong, father? Scared of a little dirt?

"I'm too old for this," Daemon complained, shaking his head. He stalked past her and then paused, smashing a handful of wet dirt into her hair. Visaera hadn't seen it coming and let out a shriek as freezing mud dropped down her hair and into her dress.

"Fuck, that's cold!" she cried. Daemon wrapped her into a hug and kissed her forehead.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there when you were little," he admitted.

"You're here now... I love you..." she replied, squeezing him tightly. Her father's embrace soothed away the lingering sadness and she allowed herself to smile again. Covered in dirt, Visaera scooped her daughter up once more and rained kisses down on her skin...

"So, tell me again why you aren't fucking both of them?" Visaera snorted and grimaced at Rhaena, hating her casual view on the situation.

"Because it's not fair," she replied, continuing to comb through her damp hair. "I love Aemond and he has been so good to me... I'm not going to betray him."

"I wouldn't say it's betrayal if your husband has already given his permission." Rhaena replied, taking the comb from her sister and pushing it through Visaera's hair. "I just don't see what the problem is. They're both in love with you, you're in love with both of them. I don't see why you can't have them both. They were both sharing your bed once before, weren't they?"

"Before the war killed members of our families. Before I married Aemond... People will talk, Rhaena." Her sister snorted.

"People talked about your mother and Daemon, then your mother and Harwin Strong. And then again when they said she killed your father... Your mother is still the queen. I think you give the power of wagging tongues too much credit."

"I just lost a child, Rhaena. I have another to raise and duties to see to and a husband, as well. The last thing I should be concerning myself with is bedding my husband's brother."

"But you still want to..." Rhaena replied smartly. "It's been months, Vis. I know it hurts, but women lose babes before their term all the time. You will have more children, I'm sure of it." She began braiding Visaera's hair back as silence settled between them and her hand found its way back to her empty belly...

Visaera was sprinting through the keep covered in blood, followed by violet eyes filled with hatred. She screamed for help but, corridor after corridor, she found not a soul. Pushing open the doors to the throne room, she found her mother, sitting on the Iron Throne, speaking to Daemon in a hushed whisper. Visaera tried to scream, but Daeron's lifeless hands gripped her around the neck, stealing her breath and tugging the life from her...

"Visaera, wake up, damn it!" Aemond cried out, gripping her shoulders and shaking her. Her scream died away as she finally blinked her eyes open and stopped clawing at her husband. "Fuck..." he sighed, pressing his forehead to hers.

"Aemond..." her voice was shaky as she reached for him with trembling fingers. "Oh, gods, I'm sorry..." she choked out as he pulled her into his arms. Since the loss of the babe, her nightmares had slowly become more frequent. She woke herself most nights before Aemond noticed, but this one had been particularly horrible.

"It's alright, my love..." he assured, wrapping his arms tightly around her, "Just a nightmare, my darling." Visaera nodded, clinging to her husband like a frightened child. "You're alright, my love..." He tried to help her recline back on the pillows, but Visaera remained firmly seated, her back rigid. She knew she would not sleep for the rest of the night.

"You sleep..." she told him, patting him on the hand and rising from bed. With one of the blankets wrapped around her shoulders, she added a log to the fire and sat down in front of the hearth.

"Vis, you need to sleep," Aemond urged from the bed. And she wanted to, she longed to sleep soundly for a night, but Daeron's face haunted her every time she closed her eyes.

"Later," she agreed, "I'm going to look in on Alicaera, in a little while..."

She leaned over her daughter, watching her tiny chest rise and fall in even breaths, her heart swelling in her chest. With a single finger, Visaera traced over the toddler's cheek. "I love you..." she whispered, planting a kiss on Alicaera's forehead. Her daughter stirred, but then her breathing evened out once more.

Visaera walked the empty halls, nodding to the guards she passed.

"Can't sleep, princess?" Ser Dustin asked. With a grimace, Visaera shook her head. "Would you like me to send for a tea?"

"No, that's quite alright, Ser Dustin, thank you." She replied with a soft smile, continuing to walk.

Visaera wasn't sure how long she walked the corridors, only that it was late when she returned to their quarters.

When she opened the door, the princess halted, finding Aemond was not alone.

"What's going on?" she asked warily, eyes darting back and forth between her husband and his brother, both sitting on the edge of their bed.

"Visaera, come here, my love," Aemond offered, holding his hand out to her. Swallowing anxiously, Visaera inched forward until she reached the bedside and stepped into Aemond's arms. Pushing her back onto the bed, her husband knelt and removed her slippers.

Before she could complain or protest, Aemond picked her up and planted her in the center of the mattress. When Aegon kicked his boots off and shifted toward her, Visaera went rigid, moving away.

"Visaera, you need to sleep." Aemond told her.

"I don't understand..." she whispered, staring at her husband in wide-eyed confusion.

"Aegon's presence will help you sleep, will it not?" Visaera knew it would, and still, she shook her head.

"Aemond—" The prince silenced her with his lips, forcing her back until she finally reclined against the pillows. Aemond kissed her forehead and pulled until her face was pressed against his chest. She breathed in his scent and stilled. When Aegon's arm slipped around her waist and he nuzzled her hair she nearly sobbed, the feeing both comforting and familiar, like a dream from another life.

"Rest, my love," Aemond breathed, kissing her forehead. Visaera didn't remember growing drowsy, only that she slept soundly, not waking until it was nearly midday.

When she opened her eyes, Aemond was absent from the bed, but his brother was not. He was still breathing steadily, his face buried in her hair.

"How did you sleep?" he asked, his voice still gravelly as she sat up and he stretched.

"Better than I have in a long time," she admitted, scrubbing her face with her hands.

"Visaera?"

"Hmm?" She turned to look at him, caught off guard when Aegon leaned in and tried to press his lips to hers. Recoiling, Visaera stared at him in horror.

"What are you doing?" she gasped. She didn't know which was worse, that he had tried to kiss her, or that she desperately wanted him to do it again.

"I thought... Aemond said..." The look of heartbreak on his face made her want to cry, her chest moments from caving in.

"Visaera, stop tormenting my brother and just kiss him, already. I'm so tired of seeing you both moping about." Aemond inserted, stepping into the room, setting down a tray of food and popping a grape into his mouth. "Go on..." he insisted when she continued staring at him. Aemond busied himself, filling cups of ale and Visaera glanced at Aegon, who was watching her nervously.

"Aegon..." she breathed his name, terrified and confused. With his brother's encouragement, Aegon didn't allow her a moment to second guess herself. He leaned forward and captured her lips, knitting his fingers in her hair.

It had been more than five years since Aegon had kissed her, the day before she left for Dragonstone, the kiss that had changed everything. Visaera had been so sure Aegon didn't love her anymore; how wrong she had been...

His lips set her insides alight, burning through her blood like dragonfire. She didn't mean to, but when she whimpered and gripped the sleeves of his shirt, Aegon attacked her mouth with renewed vigor, pushing her back on the bed as his hands tangled in her hair. When those hands started to roam her body, making her dizzy, Visaera let out a loud whine that made Aegon groan against her lips.

"Alright, alright," Aemond interrupted, approaching the bed, sounding only slightly annoyed. Visaera flushed, pulling away from Aegon, embarrassed by own her behavior. "You two can fuck after she eats something."

"I don't... I..." Visaera stumbled to find a reply as Aemond thrust a cup of ale into her hands.

"I told you already, darling, I want you healthy and happy. It's not my fault you're so fucking stubborn—" Visaera dropped the cup of ale and launched herself at her husband...

Breakfast was a quick ordeal as Visaera sat in her husband's lap and allowed him to feed her. Aegon joined them at the table, eating alongside them, watching Visaera with a heated expression. By the time she was full, she was starving for something entirely different, writhing in Aemond's lap as he littered her neck with tiny kisses.

Aemond eyed her with satisfaction as the horror that had been in her eyes the night before finally faded away. She never spoke to him about the details of her nightmares, but he knew she dreamed about Daeron. Some nights, even he woke in a sweat, convinced they were still caught in war. In his dreams, he heard his mother's last gasp for air as he held her, Rhaenyra's blade jutting out of her chest.

Of course, his wife knew little of his own haunting thoughts; he would never tell her. Aemond was strong enough to bear the horrors of his own mind, Visaera was not.

Clinging to Aemond's sleeves, Visaera had abandoned the cup of ale she had been nursing, opting to occupy her mouth with the small patch of skin that his shirt revealed instead. When she shifted in his lap and bit into the side of his neck, Aemond groaned, and she moaned in response to his reaction.

"Alright, little minx," he relented, lifting her from his lap, "Come on, my dragon. I know what you need..." Tugging her hand, Aemond pulled her over to the bed, claiming her mouth with a deep kiss that made her stomach flip.

"Aemond..." she whimpered, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him tightly against her. Her husband chuckled, bunching up her nightgown and yanking it up over her head. Aegon's sharp intake of breath made her heart race, though her eyes never left Aemond's face.

"On the bed, my sweet," he murmured. "I want to watch you come undone..." Visaera was trembling as she moved to lean back against the foot of the bed. It had been so long since she had been together with both of them; it felt so wrong and so right at the same time.

"Aegon," Aemond acknowledged, crossing his arms and leaning against the bedpost; Visaera realized he really was going to watch. The elder brother was already stalking toward the bed, the dark look in his eyes making heat pool low in her belly.

"Aegon..." The sound in her voice conveyed her hesitation and her husband sighed. Gripping her hair, he wrenched her head back, making her gasp.

"You will cease this relentless self-torture immediately, wife." Aemond growled softly in her ear, making her tremble. "Lay back and spread your legs. I know Aegon is dying to taste you..."

Seven fucking hells...

When he released her, she complied immediately, falling back on the mattress.

"Fuck, what did you say to her?" Aegon breathed, leaning over her. "I can see how wet she is from across the room..." His words made her face flame, and she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Mm, yes... We all know how little self-control she's always had when it comes to you, brother." Aemond replied with a smirk, leaning over the side of the bed. "I wonder how fast you're going to come once he starts touching you..." he whispered in her ear before kissing her temple.

Visaera groaned at his words and strained her neck to reach for his lips, but he smirked, denying her his mouth and she let out a whine.

She wanted more of him, and she continued to crane toward her husband, but then Aegon pressed his mouth to her sex and white-hot jolts of pleasure coursed through her.

"Fuck..." she moaned, her head falling back against the bed. His tongue stroked languidly over her seam, swirling around her clit and making her limbs quake.

"Fucking hells," he groaned, between her legs, "You taste so much better than I remember, love..." Her skin was burning, dragonfire pulsing through her just under the surface as Aegon continued to lave his tongue over her dripping cunt.

Aemond kissed his way along her jawline, nipping at her neck and littering her skin with tiny red marks, the small bursts of pain adding to the pleasure building inside her. Her husband's hand came up to palm the swell of her breast and a moan fell from her lips.

"Aemond," she gasped, when he skated his thumb over her stiff nipple. Pinching and plucking at the peak of her breast, rolling it between his finger and thumb until she cried out, her back arching off the bed.

"You're shaking already, my love..." he whispered. She could feel him smirking against her skin. When Aegon pushed his fingers into her slick channel, Visaera came undone, gripping the sheets beneath her and letting out a pained whimper. "Mm, that was fast..." Aemond grinned, finally leaning down to steal a kiss from her lips as she continued to shudder through her orgasm, tiny whimpers spilling from her mouth.

Wordlessly, Aemond and his brother switched places in the bed, her husband tugging off his shirt and reaching for the ties of his breeches. Pulling off his own shirt, Aegon settled beside her, cupping her cheek and pressing his lips to hers.

"Aegon," she breathed, gasping against his mouth as he slowly stroked his hands over her skin. Aemond entered her in a swift, forceful stroke and her eyes rolled back as she collapsed against the mattress.

"Fuck..." she and Aemond both groaned in unison.

"You feel so good, love." Their couplings had been far less frequent since the loss of the babe and Aemond was enjoying the way she was losing herself. Gripping her tightly, Aemond fucked her with slow, purposeful strokes, enjoying the way her breathing quickened with every flick of his hips.

"Oh, gods..." Visaera was losing her sanity as Aemond and Aegon continued to touch her, sending shivers through her body. Aemond's cock was dragging against her inner walls, already pushing her toward her next climax.

When Aegon sucked her bottom lip into his mouth, Visaera groaned, gripping his neck and tugging him closer to her. Visaera whimpered when Aemond pulled out of her but, before she could protest, he was tugging her up from the bed, turning her around, pushing her on top of his brother, and retreating from the bed.

Laying against Aegon's chest, Visaera ran her hands over his skin as she pressed her mouth to his. Slipping her tongue into his mouth, Aegon let out a satisfied groan that made Visaera's pulse quicken. Aemond returned kneeling behind her and sliding his hands along her back. Gooseflesh prickled along her skin at her husband's touch and Visaera sighed.

Fisting her hair, Aemond yanked her backward until she was pressed to his chest; his brother took advantage of the opportunity, sitting up and latching his mouth to the peak of her right breast.

"We're going to fuck you now, Vis, both of us. But I need to hear you tell me you want this, little dragon," he breathed against the shell of her ear. "I need to hear you say it, my love." Visaera whined and nodded, leaning back against him. His hands stroked slowly along her sides and up over her left breast, and she arched forward, desperate for more friction. "I can't hear you, little dragon..."

"I want it!" she begged in a desperate whimper.

"Good girl," he encouraged, licking up the side of her neck. The sensation of his tongue stroking along her skin made her quake. "Lean forward and arch back, darling."

It was Aegon's turn to grip her hair, pulling her flush against him and claiming her mouth once more. His cock was rock hard and pressed perfectly between her legs; she shifted against him and groaned when his length rubbed against her clit.

"Mm, that's it, baby," he moaned against her mouth, sliding his tongue over her bottom lip, "use me..." Pressed between both of them, Visaera felt like her blood was molten lava, like a volcano only moments from erupting. Every sensation pushed her closer to the precipice and she no longer felt in control of herself.

Aemond smoothed his hands over her thighs, kneading the flesh of her bum, before moving lower. When he spread her cheeks, Visaera dropped her head against Aegon's chest and let out a trembling breath.

"Relax, sweetheart," Aemond encouraged, finally pushing a single digit slowly inside her anus.

"Fuck," she breathed, trying to relax as Aegon continued to grind against her clit from beneath her. While she and Aemond had done many things, they had never done anything like this and, when he pushed a second oiled finger into her, she nearly collapsed against Aegon's chest; stars dancing behind her eyelids.

"Are you alright?" he asked in a tight voice, clearly worried for her.

"I'm fine," she breathed, turning her head to give him a reassuring half-smile, "Can you just do it, already?" Both brothers chuckled at her impatience.

"I can, but it will be painful," he replied, stroking his free hand over her hair.

"Just do it, husband, please, I can't wait anymore..." She didn't want it; she needed it. She craved the mix of pain and pleasure she knew would come from him finally entering her. "Fuck me, please..."

There was a brief moment of silence as Aemond lubricated himself and then pressed his cock to her.

"Are you sure—"

"Do it..." she hissed, raking her bottom lip through her teeth as Aegon kissed her neck. Her mouth fell open as her husband finally complied, pressing slowly into her. The first few seconds offered searing pain, and she not to fight against the intrusion. Relief found her as he pressed deeper inside her, the pain ebbing away.

"Fucking hells," he breathed in a shaky voice. "Aegon," His acknowledgement of his brother confused her for a moment, but then Aegon was shifting her and pressing his cock against her slick entrance.

"Relax, Visaera," the elder prince breathed, before finally burying himself in her cunt. The gasp that Visaera sucked in made a pained, choking sound as pleasure she had never experienced before surged through her.

"Oh, gods..." she cried, gripping Aegon, digging deep crescent marks into the skin of his shoulders.

"Seven fucking hells, that's fucking tight," Aemond breathed. Visaera couldn't move, couldn't breathe. All she could do was feel as Aemond and Aegon slowly began to move inside her. She had never felt so full, so complete, and she knew she was only moments from coming.

"Aemond..." Her voice was quivering as she reached back for him, needing to feel his touch.

"Relax, darling, I'm right here," he assured her, catching her hand. "Are you alright?" she nodded, a whimper escaping her lips. "You're close, aren't you, my love?" She nodded again, biting into her lip until she could taste the blood in her mouth. "That's good, love," he encouraged, stroking his fingers over her temple.

Visaera felt the heat first, prickling its way up the back of her neck and radiating up into her head, settling behind her eyes. No, no, no... Not now... She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to force herself to stay in the moment, but her mind was already drifting away from her body as a vision claimed her.

In nearly five years, she had only one other vision, just before she lost the babe, and it had only been undiscernible flashes of rain and shouts and swords clashing. This was different, like a memory playing in her mind, vivid and clear as crystal. Aemond sat on her left, holding Alicaera in his lap and, in her own arms, she cradled a babe, staring up at her with wide violet eyes. To her right, Aegon held the babe's twin, laughing at something his brother said and stroking his fingers through the infant's silver curls.

When she finally came back to herself, she couldn't see through the curtain of blood in her eyes. Despite feeling like hours had passed, Visaera realized the vision had lasted mere seconds. She had no more time to consider what she had seen because Aegon was reaching between them, locating her clit and rubbing gentle circles over it.

"Oh, fuck!" she screamed out as the world fell away and her climax tore through her like she was nothing more than parchment.

"Seven fucking hells," Aemond gritted as her muscles spasmed around him, ripping his own orgasm from him. Aegon followed almost immediately, spewing a stream of expletives. Wave after wave of blinding ecstasy coursed through Visaera until she was lying boneless against Aegon's chest.

When Aemond finally slipped out of her and rose to clean himself, Visaera mourned the loss of him. Already she craved to feel his skin pressed against hers once more.

"Visaera, darling?" she didn't realize anyone had been speaking until Aemond said her name with concern. Blinking repeatedly, she felt the bloody tears drip down her cheeks and her vision slowly cleared.

"Fuck, Vis, your eyes..." Aegon breathed, gently urging her up so he could fetch another rag for her.

"Are you alright, my love?" Aemond asked, kneeling beside the bed and pushing her curls back from her face. She nodded and gave her husband a soft smile. "Are you sure? I can fetch—"

"You will fetch no one, husband," she insisted, reaching for him and tugging him back into the bed. "Just hold me, Aemond, please..." Able to deny her nothing, her husband wrapped his arms around her, and she buried her face against his chest, breathing in deeply. "I love you..." she whispered.

"I love you too, little dragon," he replied, kissing her forehead. Handing his brother a damp cloth, Aegon settled on the bed behind her, stroking his fingers over her back as Aemond cleaned the blood streaks from her cheeks.

"What did you see, my love?" Aegon asked, toying with one of her curls. Visaera shook her head but smiled, her hand instinctively grazing over her belly as she thought about the tiny children in her vision and prayed that it would come to pass...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 9.5K 68
Daemon and Rhaenyra's night at the pleasure house had consequences. Viserys disinherits Rhaenyra when she refuses to marry Laenor and gives Daemon an...
236K 8.5K 34
The life of Saera Targaryen told in four acts. She was her father's forgotten daughter, cast aside as she looked nothing like her mother. Her younge...
140K 3.4K 42
Before the union of Rhaenyra with Ser Laenor Velaryon, an event etched forever in memory took place when Daemon claimed Rhaenyra's innocence in the h...
457K 23.6K 115
Twins, Daemon and Davina Targaryen are trying to figure out their place in the world as their niece is declared the heir to the iron throne. But as...