The Gambler's Game of Love (K...

由 Gay_bitch_1

Y/n finds herself caught in the midst of a passionate pursuit by six of the most powerful girls at Hyakkaou P... 更多

Prologue
All Eyes on Y/N
The Heat of The Moment
Confessions and Confrontations
The Showdown
The Unexpected Invitation
The Spice of Competition
Flirting With Danger
The Plot Thickens
A Risky Move
Midari's Risky Move
A Moment With Ririka, Mary and Midari
Yumeko's Jelousy
A Game of Chance
A Day With Ririka
The Jealousy Game: Kirari and Ririka's Rivalry
Conflicted Hearts
"I don't know what to say"
Sayaka
Talk
All of the endings
Hi!!

A High-Stakes Game

127 6 0
由 Gay_bitch_1

Chapter 9

Y/n's POV

As I entered the designated meeting spot, a chill ran down my spine. Mary and Midari were already there, waiting for me.

"Y/n, you made it," Mary said with a sly grin.

Midari just smirked, her eyes glinting with excitement.

I took a seat across from them, wondering what their plan was this time. Mary leaned forward, her eyes serious.

"Listen, Y/n. We're going to take down Kirari," she said, her voice low.

My heart skipped a beat at her words. Kirari was the president of the student council and the most skilled gambler at Hyakkaou Private Academy. Taking her down would be an impossible feat, but I knew Mary and Midari wouldn't suggest it if they didn't have a plan.

"How do we do that?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper.

Mary's smile widened. "We challenge her to a game. A high-stakes game. And we make sure we win."

Midari's eyes lit up with excitement. "We'll bet everything we have, and she won't be able to resist."

I could feel my heart racing at the thought of the gamble. This was going to be the biggest risk we had ever taken.

"I'm in," I said, my voice firm.

Mary and Midari exchanged a grin, their eyes shining with determination.

And with that, the game began.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

581K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.3M 32.7K 200
I do not own this anime or any of the characters. Feel free to leave requests. None of the art is mine, it all belongs to it's rightful owner. There...
1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...