Damian X Anya Stories [SpyxF...

By Misskei16

In order to maintain the state of peace between the rival nations of Westalis and Ostania,a Westalian agent c... More

School Trip Part 1
School Trip Part 2
School Trip Part 3
School Trip Part 4
School Trip Part 5
School Trip Part 6
School Trip Part 7
School Trip Part 8
School Trip The Final Part I
School Trip The Final Part II
Why? part 1
Why? Part 2
Why? Part 4
Why? part 5
Why? Part 6
Why? part 7
Why? Part 8
Why? part 9
Why? Part 10 (Last Chapter)

Why? part 3

243 5 0
By Misskei16

"Damain Desmond give me your test paper! Now!" shouted the teacher with an extreme rage.

"One minute teacher... I am almost done..." said Damian  while he was struggling to solve a hard equation.

"The time is up and you've been saying the same sentence for about 15 minutes! Now give me the paper! I can't believe some student with your standard is refusing to hand me his exam paper! Haven't you prepared for the test?(Damian nodded shyly) That's a shame! You are litterly a shame to your family's great name! But worse!  We, the Eden's staff, are ashamed that you're one of our elites! Even if  she scores low, we can't deny that Miss Forger hasn't done a similar reckless behavior before! she has even got better grades lately. Obviously, we need to talk with your parents as soon as possible to discuss your situation! Now, are you  going to give  me the paper or..."

"No! Don't don't call my father! Please! I am done being ignored by him my whole life... but him shouting at me ... I can't handle that! Please Mr Henderson! I beg you!"

"How pathetic! How inelegant!  You're surely unworthy to be a student here! Our students are the elites and they don't fear their parents! "

"Please teacher don't call for him!!!" Damian begged his teacher crying hysterically.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Master Damian! Hey boss man!" He heard someone shouting but wasn't able to recognize nor the person nor what was saying... after all the boy was living a real Hell!

"No!! not my father!" He begged again but this time with a more scared tone...

"What are you talking about ? Your father is not here so don't worry! Please wake up!!" said Emile shaking him gently...  he's sweating! I really wonder what happened to him...

"Huh?! W-here I am ?" finally said the kid opening his eyes and recognizing for the first time his friends presence.

"Phew! You're finally back to your senses! You worried us a lot boss man!" Said Emile

"It seems like you were having a nightmare... but don't worry every thing is over now!" Added Ewen patting on his friend's shoulder.

"So father is not coming here? He is not mad at me? He is not going to punish me ?" the dark haired boy bombarded his friends with questions still feeling perplexed...

"Well I assume not... after all you haven't done anything wrong so far.."

"I am staying here then! They're not going to expel me !!" He said tearing and almost jumping from relief!

"What are you talking about!  Who's going to expel you?? You are the great scion of Desmond's family! Expelling you?! please stop kidding! That doesn't  make any sense! If anyone would be expelled then it's surely that stubby legs!" Hearing that, Damian glared at the boy with red eyes...

Oops! 

Realizing his mistake Ewen quickly said trying to minimize his friend's tense:

"Sorry... I forget that you two are in some relationship...I-I mean she won't be expelled (I guess?)"

(The key word is tried)

"It must be a strange nightmare boss.... don't stress your mind over it! Look! We're here right beside you and we won't let anything or anyone hurt you! Never!" Said Emile to his boss, while glaring at Ewen:  Dude! are you insane?! You were adding fuel to fire not helping him.

"Thanks guys! I guess I am fine now" said Damian trying to rassure his friends and blow away those negative thoughts but still....

Now that I think about it... that nightmare could turn into reality... after all the test we passed this morning... I kinda of barely managed to answer half of it ... not only because I didn't revise well... because I am smart and I can handle any situation but... being deprived from sleep.... was something that made me unable to work some questions  ... well at the end it's obvious that I am going to have a lower mark than I used to get.... but not that low for me to be expelled.... However, the fact of considering that possibility make me shiver! I don't know but I kinda of feel like father will show up and scold me out!

  -The poor kid thought to himself feeling more and more freaking out!-

"Boss? You're spacing out, again... Are you sure everything is okay? you're still sweating and shaking... Wouldn't it be better if you rest a bit in your dorm ? Would you like that we ask the teacher about it... after all your health is so impo-"

"No! No need for that...I am okay! really! ... ugh... well... just a bit hungry .... that's it! Now let's head to the cafeteria before lunch break is over, shall we?" (Aside from being drowsy I am so starving! I haven't eaten anything since yesterday and I guess being busy eating will somehow make me feel better)

"Oh! Is that so.. let's go then!" Said his friends.

And so, as they've been told, they walked their boss to the cafeteria and ordered their food...
The unusual thing was that the dinning hall was almost empty since they're 40 minutes late...

No noisy chatters, no that usual crowd that make you feel nauseous .. All that presented a comfortable environment for the boy to regain his senses, eating in silence, far from any nuisance...

Hopefully, there were some food left, so they quickly took their plates and headed to their usual table...

While they were eating, it was obvious that they feared reminding him about the nightmare so they kept the silence waiting for him to start chatting if he felt like it..

•°•°•

The bell rang announcing the end of the third period, evryone was now in the courtyard either chatting or gossiping about others...

In the eastern corner were sitting Anya and her friend Becky... Obviously, Anya wasn't paying attention again to her bestie who was talking about the new winter edition of clothes that was released yesterday in the markets... Not that she wasn't interrested in that topic because Anya really loves scarves and winter gloves but because she was really busy searching for someone the whole break...  

"Come on Anya just listen to what I am saying! why are you keeping moving your head around like you're being watched from afar..or.. WAIT! Are you searching for someone?? don't tell me it's--"

"Yeah you guessed it right... I am looking for Sy on boy ...Yet he is no where in here! I really wonder where he is..." responded Anya still looking everywhere hopelessly...

"Seriously how could he avoid his girlfriend like that! Did he get back again to stick to his bad habits! I just can't understand him!!  Why didn't you go to him directly as soon as the bell rang?"

" well because he simply disappered when I turned to face his direction..."

"what do you mean? Is your boyfriend half a ghost? or what!"

"I don't know if ghosts even exist but ... what I am sure about is that he must hurried somehere else beacause he .. "

"he what? just finish your sentence already!"

"forget it... instead of talking let's search for him together... I wanna know his answer!! " 

oh shoot! I was almost going to tell her that I heard him (his thoughts)  wanting to go somewhere because he's feeling  tired from last night... which I still have no clue what made him awake till midnight ...

"Ah! so you are still wondering if he's taking you somewhere after school~ hehe" banted Becky

"Come on Becky! I told you to hurry !! Cut the chatter already!!" yelled Anya feeling surprisingly flustered as she started running...

"Fine fine ! I am coming... but hey! where are we going to? As you know the school building is so huge ... any suggestions to where he could possibly be?" inquired  Becky

"hmm... I heard him talking once about some secret garden here in Eden... he was so excited to take me there one day... maybe he's there ..."

"You mean that he is possibly preparing  something for you there! Now I know what's going on !! He's attempting to take you there as a surprise...oh! (she facepalmed herself) and here I am ruining the surprise! damn it!!!"

"So.. we're not going after him?" wondered Anya

"Yeah I suppose it would be better that way... At least he won't suspect that you're aware of his plans.. oh by the way, I am going to the lockers right now. Wanna join me? I forget to bring the books we need for the fourth period..."

"Okay"

if Sy on boy is making me a surprise that sounds like a good thing... I mean that means that our friendship or like people say our romantic relationship is going just right.. so guess I have nothing to worry about... Anyways I hope Sy on boy brings me some peanuts! That would make things even better because I am getting hungry by now...

•°•°•

"yeah... at 4 o'clock precisely... thanks Jeeve" said Damian before hanging up the phone.

I guess everything is going according to the plan I set with the boys yesterday.. Jeeve is taking us after school to the restaurent I reserved where we're having the finest drinks and sweets ... then he is taking us to the park  so we could hang around there a little ... and at 6:00 p.m  we're taking Anya back to her appartment. Perfect! all I hope is that she likes what I prepared... I've also asked the chef  of the restaurent I mentioned to prepere the most delicious peanut dessert in the whole Ostania just for her! - he thought to himself while taking a sit at the edge of his bed...-

Just after finishing the call, the boy heard someone knocking on the front door.

"boss hurry up the bell is about to ring! " yelled Ewen from behind the door of his dorm.

"yeah! I am coming!" said Damian as he jumped to the door... "no way I am being yelled at from the teacher twice a day!"

"yeah we must hurry! keeping your reputation clean is so important boss!"chimed in Emile.

And so, the three students rushed in the corridor hoping to reach the classroom at time.

"Weird!" whispered Becky to her classmate as soon as the boys entered " I just can't believe how reckless they become! Really what are they in this time? "

"Perhaps it's the thing you mentioned earlier... Guess that he asked their help for something.." responded Anya chewing the edge of her pen.

Becky's eyes sparkled as she said excitedly "Aha! lucky you, Anya! apperently your boyfriend is preparing a huge surprise for you!" However her enthusiasm soon disappeared as she recalled the consequences of similar behaviours "but... that doesn't explain their behavior... you know that getting a tonitros bolt is part of the punishment someone gets when coming late to the class..."

Anya's heart suddenly sunk in her chest knowing that what her friend said  means that her operation is at risk... but her fears didn't last long as she responded to Becky sighing in relief in an attempt to lighten the mood "But it seems like the luck is by their sides! They just passed through the door before the arrival of Mr Green.."
but yeah... Becky has a point here...if Sy on boy carries on behaving carelessly.. he might end up getting a bolt.... really what happened to you Sy on boy! First , not revising for the exams and now comming late to the class after the bell's ring! I really need that you keep you profile clean for the sake of the mission but here you are messing things up, dummy!  -thought Anya to herself as her anxiety started to grow-

________________________________________________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER III

Hi dear readers! How are you?

Happy Summer by the way!

I know that I am updating this chapter a bit late... It took me monthes to fix the ideas and write them plus I was busy studying for the exams that I passed in May... please excuse me for being slow!

Anyways, thanks for waiting so patiently for me to update and thank you very much for carrying on reading this story...

Unfortunately I couldn't insert some damianya scenes in today's chapter... because you know how the events are developping... well maybe we're expecting some in the next chapters...

Hey, Damian! Is being blindly in love means adopting reckless behaviors?

Are you seriously aiming to get your first Bolt because of Anya?

What do you think will happen next? What do you expect ?

Please let me know your thoughts and comments down below!

See you guys in the next update!!
✥✥✥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...