"๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘น๐’€, ๐‘พ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ท๐‘ณ๏ฟฝ...

By Dojo10069

๐’๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฑ ๐จ๐œ __________________________________________________________________________________ "๐‘ฐ๐’”... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Prologue

3.6K 34 2
By Dojo10069

____________________________________________________________________________

Antonia Edith Clifton

"Antonia! Just because I'm cleaning up your mess, It doesn't mean you should start creating another mess!."Anthony shouted furiously, echoing around Antonia's lab.

"Sorry, father! I'm just finishing this," Antonia replied, setting down a hologram that displayed some code. She then stood up, gave herself a quick pat down, and wiped some of the oil off her clothing.

She dashed to the kitchen, walked up to her father, and stared at him, puzzled, "So what did I do this time? Her voice was genuinely confused as she cocked her head and questioned.

"You don't know? There is a persistent notion that you give certain weapons to the government. are you smuggling some illicit goods? Antonia. Edith. Clifton. Why are you doing this? You're attempting to alter our image while I'm trying to improve our image"

You don't know, you know? There is a persistent notion that you give certain weapons to the government. are you bringing in some illicit goods? Antonia. Edith. Clifton. What do you do? You're trying to act like Thomas Clifton when I'm attempting to change our image!" As he frantically scratched his head, Anthony yelled angrily.

You realize some people believe we'll keep selling weapons, right? Anthony paused as he watched his daughter sob. "Do you know how dangerous it is..."

"I did nothing," you say. Why do you keep shouting at me? If you wish, you can check out my account and anything I've purchased to see that it's just a rumor! Although you didn't even look for the truth, you kept insisting that it was me. Anthony decided to return Antonia's stare as she brushed away her tears and replied, as she scowled at him.

Anthony was at a loss for words and decided to calm down. "I-I'm sorry, Antonia, I'm having a bad day today because some of the senators and congressmen kept pushing me about firearms...I'm sorry because it's so stressful today," Anthony said as he sat down on the stool and gently grabbed his head, and rubbed his forehead.

In addition, how were the rumors even accurate if no one even knows that she exists, she didn't even attend school since she was too good, and all those teachers were accusing her of something she hadn't done while still taking his fury out on her? Antonia was irritated and annoyed by all of these things.

Anthony was speechless and decide to calm down "I-I'm sorry, Antonia I'm having a bad day today because some of the senators and congressmen kept pushing me about firearms...I'm sorry because it's so stressful today" Anthony said as he sat down on the stool and gently grab his head and massaged his forehead

Antonia was angry and annoyed because her father accuse her of something she didn't do and yet he kept taking his anger out on her, and how were the rumors even true if no one even knows that she exist, she didn't even go to school because she was too good, and all those teachers She didn't want to interact with those stupid-looking folks, so they kept staring at her angrily and looked at her always with chilly stares.

Yes, whatever, Antonia stomped back to her lab and continued working on her contraption. "Just you wait...I wanna meet my grandpa," Antonia murmured.

As you can see, Antonia greatly admired her grandfather. However, as you can also see, Antonia was not born out of love; rather, her grandfather forced her father to have a kid so that he would have an heir. Her grandfather didn't care whether the child was a boy or a girl as long as it was a powerful one.

Because her grandfather had taken her, Anthony was not even aware that she had been born. When he was in his 30s, however, he discovered that he had a daughter that he had never met.

She was taken by her grandfather, so Anthony wasn't even aware she was born. It wasn't until he was in his 30s that he found out he had a daughter. When he got there, he was shocked to learn that his father had died in a vehicle accident and that Antonia was solely at fault.

However, he was abducted three months ago, and Antonia wasn't even aware that her grandpa had died and the guy who was meant to take care of her had vanished. Obadiah Stane, who was supposed to take care of her, placed her on lockdown, which stressed her out so much that she began to create trinkets and gadgets.

When he noticed this, Obadiah had plans to exploit her to produce more weapons.

Even though Antonia was still a young child and didn't know much, her grandfather taught her a lot, and as a result, she begins to distrust Obadiah for pressuring her to earn more money.

After three months Anthony Clifton was saved, and when they first met, Anthony looked at Antonia coldly, thinking she wasn't even her daughter, so he secretly took some of her hair as he hugged her, and then let go immediately and looked at Pepper Potts warmly, gently hugging her, but Pepper starts reprimanding him, and they both ignore Antonia who hasn't even eaten yet since she was forced to come and greet her so-called father, Antonia gave both of them an icy glance before turning around and returning to her work.

Since Anthony was busy, he didn't give his daughter much attention as the year went on, and Antonia, who was made to live with him since she was still 15 years old, essentially preferred to live at her former home where her grandpa resides, the bond between the daughter and father didn't develop any closer.

As the year passed, the relationship between daughter and father didn't get closed since Anthony was busy he didn't put much attention to his daughter, and Antonia who was forced to live with him because she was still 15, pretty much prefer to live to her former house where her granda stays

Antonia finds that her father doesn't even want her, so she starts to fight back every time they argue...but today is the last...so their relationship begins to disintegrate even more, and Anthony starts to chastise Antonia every time something stressful occurs or when he fails his experiment.

____________________________________________________________________________

"Just a tiny bit more...hehe!While perched on a high chair, Antonia mumbled as she entered the final code.

"There you are!" " She grinned, got up from her chair, grabbed the apple, and put it inside the time machine. She inputted various numbers and set the year 1970—before her father was even born.

"Enter!"As she pushed the time machine's entry button, the surrounding air instantly heated up, and a lightning sound could be heard.

heating air around molecules explodes in size as a result of the machine's rising temperature. This expansion happens so quickly that it cannot be stopped. After waiting for two hours, she returned to the machine and entered the same codes once more. After another 30-minute wait, she heard what sounded like a microwave, so she quickly opened the door.

In contrast, what she saw was a Malus sieversii, and she joyfully wondered, jumping around and grinning, if the original apple could travel through time, could she also go back in time to see her grandfather.

She quickly entered her room, started packing, and grabbed the necessary amounts of cash and trinkets before hurriedly making her way to her lab and setting up for her trip. Travel bag inside the machine she walk back to her hologram and starts typing, Her father abruptly interrupted as she returned to her hologram and began typing, saying, "I-I you know Antonia I'm sorry for what I did so you wanna go lun-" as he trailed off and stared at her bewildered.

"What are you up to?" " He murmured as he continued to gaze, but Antonia, who was already aware that she had a guest, chose not to respond. Instead, she typed more quickly, and when she was finished, she hurried through the machine and closed the door as the timer began to run out, which startled Anthony.

"Antonia, what's going on?" " he yelled urgently as he continued to observe, and Antonia abruptly yelled "Sayonara motha' sucker," At that moment, another flash of lightning erupted, and Anthony, who had been distracted for a moment, looked back to make sure Antonia was not gone. He paced forward to open the door and scream, and he hurriedly approached her monitor, but it began to turn red.

"What the heck is going on JARVIS!" The monotonous voice responded, "Miss Antonia activate a self-destruction setting sir," as Anthony yelled it in concern.

Anthony, please begin typing so that he can halt the self-destruction, but it was ineffective because the hologram and machine shut down, and the cables detonated. Anthony, who is stumbling backward, has wide eyes as he laments the loss of his daughter.

____________________________________________________________________________

A teen of about 15 years old stumbles through the alleyways while coughing. She notices a newspaper nearby and goes to grab it. As she looks at the year she was in—"1996 I went forward or..."—her hands tremble. Antonia doesn't know what to do, but she gets to her feet and begins making plans. She wasn't aware that she didn't time travel, but rather that she went to a very different location.

After grabbing her belongings and the paper, she departed She strutted, oblivious to the looks she was getting from onlookers to the nearest location where she could make an identification certificate, a birth certificate, and more.

She took the paper and grabbed her things and went to the nearest place where she can make an Identification certificate, birth certificate, and more... She strutted she didn't notice how people look at her

She strutted down the street like a model, drawing people's attention to her questionable but unremarkable fashion sense and her long, straight legs. She wore black cargo pants, a large black shirt with the words "I'm rich," a black ear cuff with jewelry, a pair of Dr. Marten boots that make a clicking sound, and she wore a black bucket hat that almost covered her face.

It appeared as though Antonia had abandoned her concerns as she simply strolled down the streets without turning around. She looked around at the onlookers and smirked as she walked like a "queen."

My moment to unwind

the start of me

A moment I would relish

She was unaware of how mistaken she was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 14.1K 23
แดกสœแด€แด› ษช๊œฐ ส™ษชสŸสŸส แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑแด›แดœแด€ส€แด› แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ษด'แด› แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แดษดแด‡๊œฑ ส™แด‡สœษชษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸษชษดษข๊œฑ? แดกสœแด€แด› ษช๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ แด€ แดแด€๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด… ส™แด‡สœษชษดแด… แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœษช๊œฑ? แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด€แด› แดแด€๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด… ษช๊œฑ แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ. ส™ษช...
151K 5.1K 33
"you ever heard of the whistle of death?" Randy asked the group , "the whistle of death?" Sidney asked "yeah, I heard rumors that if you hear this-"...
27.3K 836 8
What if the geek got the girl? Except this time, that girl is you. Don't worry if it seems like there's not many chapters! The chapters are REALLY lo...
68.3K 1.5K 11
" ษช แดกษชsสœ ษช แดกษชsสœ ษช สœแด€แด… ส™แด‡แด‡ษด แด€ แด›แด‡แด‡ษด, แด›แด‡แด‡ษด ษชแด…สŸแด‡. แดกษชsสœ ษช'แด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แดแด วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษด, า“ษชษขสœแด›ษชษดษข า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด›ษชสŸแด›แด‡. " ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...