Deadly Obsession KIM TAEHYUNG

By ElifJihan

"Please forgive me, dad, it's all my fault, your daughter is not like this, please don't believe anyone" "It'... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
Chapter 17

Chapter 5

220 18 0
By ElifJihan

As John left, Taehyung picked up both pictures with his reddened eyes.

He looked at the pictures of Choi Hun and Yn again and clenched his fists tightly. "I will make sure that you pay for everything you have done," he muttered under his breath.

"Your so-called honor will be destroyed, and you won't be able to show your face to anyone."

"And as for you, Yn, there is too much ego in you. Your pride, your honor, I will ruin everything...I will make your life hell"

"Now you father and daughter will burn in your own fire."

"I will infuse every part of you with my hatred... Han Yn."

"Today, only today is the day to celebrate heavenly joys"

"Live the last day of your life."

Taehyung tore the pictures into pieces in disgust. He was at the peak of anger and hatred at that time.

Y/n Pov:

Yn tried to open her eyes, her head was aching. She rested her head and sat up on the bed.

She looked around, it was not her room. She got up from the bed panicked.

Yn looked around the room and realized that she was in a strange place. She felt a lump in her throat and her heart started racing. She tried to recall what had happened, but her mind was blank. She looked for her phone, but it was not with her.

"Why I'm here?"

"I am kid...kidnapped." Yn's heart sank as she realized that she had been kidnapped.

"No..no...no..no...it cant be. I have no enmity with anyone." She didn't dare to think about it further.

She ran towards the door. And started banging on the door."Please...open the door...somebody please Open a door...Why did you bring me here? please open the door."She was knocking on the door while crying.

Yn sat down by the door, her back resting against it, and cried. She was scared, confused, and had no idea how she had ended up in this room. She tried to remember what had happened before she woke up, but her mind was blank.

She tried to remember, she was returning home from university.

A black car pulled up in front of her, and three masked men got out of it and put a handkerchief on her face. She couldn't remember anything further.

She looked around the room again, hoping to find some clue as to where she was and who had brought her here. The room was bare except for the bed she had woken up on, a small table in the corner, and a window covered with thick curtains.

Yn wiped her tears and tried to calm down. She knew she had to figure out a way to get out of here and find help. She got up and tried to open the window, but it was locked. She searched the room for something she could use to break the window, but there was nothing.

She then noticed the table in the corner. She walked towards it and saw a note lying on top of it. It read:

"Don't bother trying to escape. You are here for a reason. Stay put and wait for further instructions."

Yn felt a chill run down her spine as she read the note. She had a sinking feeling that she was in some trouble and that she had to find a way to get out of here as soon as possible.

She looked at the time on her wristwatch.

"7... 7 pm...5 hours...ohhh...no...no." she started crying again.

She will sit on the bed with her head in her hands.

She had no idea what had happened to her. She again went to the door she tried to open the door, but it was locked from the outside. she again starts banging on the door and shouting.

"Please...open the door. I want to go home. I have to go to my dad... My dad will die... Please let me go!" She screamed loudly, banging on the door. Her hands started to hurt, but there was no one to hear her voice except for the walls. She sat on the ground, feeling suffocated.

"Dad..." She felt herself struggling to breathe.

FLASHBACK KIM TAEHYUNG OFFICE:

John: "That's the correct information about Choi Hun." John handed over the file to Taehyung.

Taehyung read the file carefully.

"Han Jayjun(Yn's father)real name Choi Hun."He looks at John.

John: "Yes Boss his previous name was Choi Hun and his name is Han Jayjun."

Taehyung: "Ohh. that's why yn's first name is Han." he nodded his head in understanding.

"Mrs. Han (Yn's mom) age 48 yrs Housewife, Han Emey(Yn's sister) age 19 yrs college student, Han Jiyoung(Yn's brother) age 16 yrs high school student. "

"You know what to do next...." Teahyung said to john.

John: "Yes, boss." Taehyung signed to him as he left the room.

Taehyung leaned back on the chair.

"See you soon...Ms. Yn"

END OF FLASHBACK

Taehyung pov:

"May I come in, sir?" John asked as he entered the office where Taehyung was busy working on some files.

Taehyung looked up and asked, "Hmm...John, what's the news?"

"The work is done, boss," John replied.

"Very good, John. And what about the reaction of her family?" Taehyung asked.

"Boss, I think her family still doesn't know that their daughter has been kidnapped," John explained to him.

"What do you mean by that?" Taehyung asked, his tone turning serious.

John: "Choi Hun went to a friend's house after the restaurant, Maybe they knew that she had to go somewhere else...They do not know that their daughter has been kidnapped."John explained fearfully.

"Boss...The girl has been making noise since she was conscious."

"Let her shout." He said in a calm voice.

"May I come in Sir?" someone at the door asked for permission.

"Come in," he said.

"Sir, this file." Carl placed a file on the table in front of him. "Kang Industries' contract file... A certain man of ours has taken it out."

"Ohhhh... Very good job... Excellent," Taehyung spoke with joy and enthusiasm.

"You both may leave now," he signaled to them to leave and started to read the file.

Yn's house:

Yn's father(Choi Hun or Han Jayjun) entered the house. sat on the couch in the living room.

"Ah, you came. Where is Yn?" Yn's mom came towards the living room and asked about Yn.

"What do you mean?" yn's dad asked her in confusion.

"She would go to your restaurant after university," she said.

"What are you talking about? Why would she be with me? I was at my friend's house, Has she not come home yet?" Asked with anger and frustration.

"No, she didn't come... Find out where my daughter is. I am very nervous," Yn's mom said.

"Don't worry. I'll ask her friends about Yn," Yn's dad said in a worried voice.

"I'll call Jhope." He dialed the number with trembling hands.

" Hello, Jhope is Yn with you?" He asked as Jhope picked up the phone.

"No Uncle...She went home after university. She said she would go home, hasn't she come yet?"Jhope said in a worried voice.

"Where can she go? She has no other friends," Hearing Jhope's answer, he felt the ground coming out from under his feet.

"No... no," he lost his voice. Darkness appeared in front of their eyes. The phone dropped from his hand and fell down.

"My daughter...no...no my yn......"He sat on the ground and started crying.

"Han, where is my daughter?" Seeing his condition, Yn's mom started getting worried.

Listen to Yn'mom's voice, ji young and Emey are also ahead of the living room. They both were surprised to see the scene there.

"What happened, mom and dad," Emey asked with worry.

"Yn...don't know where she will go?"She said while crying.

"Where can she go? she will have gone somewhere. she will definitely come. "Emey spoke while wiping her father's tears.

Yn'mom was crying and it was difficult to handle her.

They didn't know where Yn has gone.

-----to be continued----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 876 37
" You thought it was easy getting rid of me you thought wrong I'm always coming back, I'm not finish with you Kim Sunny!!" "Sunny please tell us what...
168 26 14
"you left me!" "I promise I will not be like him, please trust me" "I'm thankful that you fixed me"
79 0 18
"I can't, I'm not you....I-I'm not me anymore" "It has to change...It was all mine." "I'm sorry."
169K 6.7K 29
"I don't like him being here hyung" "I hate him" "I'm sorry for being here" Fetus Writing √ Edited (kinda) √ Finished √