Stupidly Irresistible

Por sharkluvrrr

Amelie Costas was the up-and-rising, out-of-control nepotism baby. Until her dad decides to send her to board... Más

info!
Boarding school, bleugh
I very unfortunately arrive
Lola Berry is Insane
I make a friend!
I hate myself.
I am not a pig's ass
I cooka da pasta is mean
School
Friends?!
Storytime
Everything but the kitchen sink sundaes
The bare minimum
Hudson Gets Nakey
I blame Jimena
Omg, Hudson?
I get a tattoo
Pregaming with the boys
Amelie is a baby giraffe
I puke my guts out
Love blinds me
My heart shatters
Home
Kiss!?
Make believe
Detention
Halloweenies
Epic WWE moments
A winter wonderland
Let them eat cake
Decisions
Fake
Feeling joyeous
Lovely Amelie
Lovely Hudson
Update!!!
futures and goodbyes

I'm with the band

383 13 48
Por sharkluvrrr

"I can do your eyeliner, you'll look like a sexy rockstar," I suggest to Hudson while rubbing a deep cherry-red lip stain on my lips. I glance at him out of the corner of my eye, he's wearing a pair of vintage black Levis and no shirt because he's currently picking one out, yummy.

"ahh, so you don't think I'm already a sexy rockstar?" He asks while glancing back at me.

"No, I do! This will just...." I search carefully for the proper word "This will just enhance your sexy rockstar-ness!" I answer. 

I turn and frame my hands around my face "What do ya think" I bat my eyelashes to show off my makeup.

He walks over to me with a maroon-colored button-up in his hand and I look up at him "You are a work of art." her murmurs before leaning down to kiss my forehead. I blush and look away.

Tomorrow it'll be our monthiversary, but who's counting? My bunny calendar is.

I frown while he pulls a white wife-beater over his head, "Nooo you should leave your abs out, be a little slut y'know?"

"Mmm, I'm not feeling very slutty." He declines gently.

"hmph, if I were a man I would use my ability to be shirtless to its full potential. I would just walk around shirtless all the time. Oh! you should just leave the wife-beater!" I suggest excitedly 

"It'll be cold." 

"Hmm, you're right. I'm sorry for all the slutty suggestions." I apologize

"You're alright, I could still go for a little eyeliner though..."

"You can!?" I jump up excitedly while holding the black pencil in my hand.

"I don't see why not" He shrugs.

"Okay, but sit down." I direct him to sit on his bed before standing between his legs

"It is very, very, very important that you don't move," I demand his stillness and he hums in acknowledgment of my order. 

I stretch out my arms a bit to be able to get a good angle. I jump when I feel his hands on my waist "You can come closer, I don't bite." He pulls me in and I look away, hopefully, the skin tint I applied earlier hides my red cheeks.

I work in silence while slightly smudging his eye with the black makeup. 

"If you don't feel comfortable coming to the gig, that's alright. There'll be a lot of people there. A pretty big crowd. I won't be there with you, but Aryan and Jimena will." He breaks the silence with a warning. We haven't gone to any party since the whole Remy thing.

 A birthday party two weeks ago was skipped by Hudson, Aryan, and me. We each chose our favorite movies and we all watched them together. Last week, Hudson and I skipped a "Fuck Thanksgiving party". We decided to watch a Disney movie, but we ended up turning it off because I started crying again when Bambi's mother died. Just yesterday we skipped another birthday party. He read aloud to me for a little and we made a cake. I surprised myself and ate cake for the first time in two years. I contemplated telling Hudson about the whole "Eating disorder" thing. I decided against it for the moment.

"I want to go, Hudson. It'll be fun" I finally answer while finishing off the eyeliner on his left eye. 

"Okay." He answers while running his hands over my arms.

"You're cold." He acknowledges the goosebumps on my arms. I hum while staring at his features.

"Take my jacket." He reaches over and helps me put my arms into his leather jacket's sleeves.

I'm wearing a maroon vintage slip dress that my mother gifted to me once upon a time and a pair of black platform leather boots. 

"Can I braid your hair?" I've been teaching Hudson how to braid lately and he's excited about learning. I don't have the heart to tell him that braids don't go with this outfit.

"Maybe just these two chunks on top" I gesture and try and teach him how. After 20 minutes, my hair is slightly tangled and way poofier from his attempts at styling my hair.

"It's okay, maybe next time." I try and cheer him up.

He laughs, "You and I both know better than that."

"Shhhh" I push my finger on his lips "Let's live in delusion" 

I am startled by sharp knocks at the door, "Yo, Hurry up we gotta leave soon." Aryan's voice demands from the other side. I roll my eyes at his demand for punctuality. 

Hudson stands up from the bed and follows after me while I go to open the door. When I'm about to open it, he pulls me back by my hand to kiss me, I comply and kiss him back. 

The door opens suddenly, "Ugh, you disgust me. Let's go." I grin and walk out of the door behind Aryan and Jimena. 

                                                                          *:・゚✧*:・゚

I grin while watching the stage. Their lead guitarist is introducing them in the packed bar from the small stage where they stand, and Hudson is fiddling with his drumsticks while searching the crowd, "How'd you convince him to wear eyeliner girl?" Jimena leans down and asks me.

"I don't know, I just asked him if he'd like some" I shrugged. He sees me, and he grins and waves excitedly. I wave back.

"Omg! Did you see? That cute drummer just waved at me!" The girl standing in front of me squeals.

"Omg girl, he totally likes you. He got so excited when he saw your face." Her friend encourages her.

"I'm going to get his number after the show, he's totally gonna look for me." The first girl speaks again, totally self-assured. That's so cute.

Jimena nudges my shoulder while nodding her head at the girls who looked about 15 years old. I nod my head and we laugh together.

"And without further ado, We are SLUT MACHINE!" The raspy voice announces. Hudson had not warned me about the name. This makes the slutty wardrobe choices I suggested earlier that much funnier.

Jimena, Aryan, and I studied the song list that Hudson had let us borrow to be ready for today. One of my favorite songs that they had came on, and I yelled excitedly.

Hudson is scanning the crowd again while playing the drums so effortlessly. I did not know he was this good, somewhere south is throbbi-. I mean, his arms look very strong. He winks at me and I swear I'm going to faint. I wink back at him and he looks away. I hope he's blushing too.

"Omg,he just winked at me!" The girl in front of me shrieks once again.

"Girl, he wants you!" Her friend squeals while shaking her shoulders.

Girlhood is so adorable.

Jimena and I laugh again, and we keep dancing. I think that by the end of the night, I can not feel my vocal cords, and my legs are ready to fall off. We walk over toward the stage and Hudson is walking this way while staring at me.

"Shh, let's go, he's totally checking you out." I forgot about those girls.

"Omg, do my boobs look okay?" The first girl whose name I do not know whispers while posing her chest out. I resist the urge to burst out in laughter while her friend reassures her.

"Hey!" Hudson greets while he's still walking this way.

"Hiii!" The girls that were still standing in front of us greeted him in unison. 

He pauses in his steps while glancing up at me and then back at them in confusion. I shrug and he smiles at me before turning back and greeting the girls again. "Hi, I'm Hudson. Are you guys fans of the band?" 

"Well, I'm kind of more of a fan of you... Hudson" The first girl says while taking a step forward.

Okay well now this is kind of grossing me out, and it's grossing Hudson out now I think. "Umm, well it was nice meeting you guys!" Hudson attempts a goodbye while stepping away and walking toward us again. 

"Wait!" The girl calls out again after Hudson is now standing in front of us and holding my hand. 

He turns to them again, "Uh, my name is Cassidy, do you think I could get your number?" She asks while taking a step forward.

I smile and Jimena is doing her best to hold in her laugh, "Uhh, I don't think I can give you that, and I'm a little too old for you." He tries nicely.

"But you winked at me!" She tries, and this time I do feel bad.

"Umm," Hudson glances back at me as if he's begging for her to connect the dots. "This is Amelie, my girlfriend. She was standing behind you guys. I think this was a minor misunderstanding." He tries gently.

The girl's head turns so fast I'm surprised she doesn't get whiplash. I feel slightly judged when she looks me up and down before rolling her eyes "Yeah, whatever." She turns and hooks her arm around her friend's before they walk away in sync.

Everyone bursts into laughter after they walk away. I'm pretty sure we laugh for a good 10 minutes eventually.

When we're able to calm down, Hudson speaks. "Come on, I wanna introduce you guys to the band." 

We walk back to the stage where the guys are unplugging their equipment and loading it up. "Hey, these are my friends, Jimena and Aryan, and my girlfriend, Amelie," Hudson says with his hand loosely wrapped around my waist.

The lead guitarist with a raspy voice looks up from his task. The cigarette that dangles from his mouth is probably the cause of his voice. He has long dark hair that reaches the nape of his neck, half of it is pulled up into a little man bun and silver earrings dangle from his ears. When he speaks, he has a British accent.

He sticks his strong and calloused hand out to shake Jimena and Aryan's hands, "Pleasure" He nods his head. 

He turns to me and grins, "Is she your bird?" 

"She's my girlfriend," Hudson confirms.

"Right, yeah no harm meant." He shakes my hand, "He talks about you all the time." He smiles at me and I notice that a tooth in an otherwise perfect row is chipped. I wonder how that happened.

"Yeah, alright," Hudson says while walking over to the rest of the band. "That was Billy."

"Hey guys, these are my friends and my girlfriend" Hudson announces to the two boys and one girl that were packing up the equipment while speaking in quick, hushed tones. They stop abruptly after his announcement and turn excitedly.

"Hi! I'm Beatrice." A girl with dark hair and brown skin greets. Her hair is pulled up into two messy buns and a choppy fringe sits above her dark brows. I let go of Hudson's hand and walked over to her excitedly. 

"Hi! I'm Amelie. Did you cut your fringe? Do you think I'd suit fringe? Would you be willing to cut me some?" I ask excitedly all at once 

"Yo, she just stole your girl!" A tall boy with blue spiky hair laughs out. 

"Ignore Alejandro, he has no manners." Beatrice grits out while pointedly glaring at him.

"I'm just saying, man." Alejandro protests while throwing his hands up in the air and walking away to pick up a box.

"I did cut them myself, I think curtains would suit you more because of your hair texture and face shape, and I'd gladly cut them for you!" She answers with the same level of enthusiasm that I held earlier. 

"I'm Jimena" Jimena leans forward to shake the other girl's hand instead, she pulls her in for a hug and Jimena freezes. Aryan greets Beatrice while Alejandro and Mikey properly introduce themselves.

"I'm Alejandro, you can just call me Ale though" The tall, blue-haired boy shrugs. He had brown skin and black eyes. He was wearing a black long sleeve and black dark wash denim shorts with black Converse. They were a pretty funny contrast to his bright hair.

"I'm Mikey." The other boy greets us. He's also British, but he has a bleached buzz cut. Similar to Hudson, he's wearing a white button-up and a pair of dark jeans. He had pale skin and defined cheekbones. He looks oddly elegant for a "rockstar".

When we're all introduced and they're finished loading the van with their stuff, we suggest dinner at Lou Anne's Pizza Parlor. They all know of the place and we excitedly walk over to the small place. However, when we walk up to the door, we are greeted by a sign that reads:

WE ARE CLOSED FOR A WHILE DUE TO FAMILY CIRCUMSTANCES. WILL OPEN AGAIN IN THE SUMMER.

I glance at Hudson, I remember our last visit to this shop, the sick grandma. I mentally cursed myself for not visiting sooner as we had promised. 

"Bro that sucks, they make the best Garlic crust," Ale complains. 

"Yeah, I know a Chinese takeout place near here, let's go there instead, yeah?" Mikey suggests. Everyone nods, and I shrug, not feeling a big appetite anymore.

I am fully convinced that I am going to go insane after writing this chapter. 

Take care, xoxo

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.1M 78.2K 40
Loneliness is nothing new to Elena Kinsley. She had to grow up pretty quickly when her dad left her to work abroad, and she's taken care of herself...
The Tutor Por roo_1410

Novela Juvenil

295K 14.6K 39
Rafe Ferreira, the spoilt son of an Italian millionaire, is banished to a small town for his troublesome behaviour. In his final year in a new school...
361 146 22
When Laura and James arrive at their new boarding school they expect to find friends, knowledge and maybe an adventure or two along the way, they don...
117 0 10
Three sisters in a boarding school. They're lives were totally normal until one day the sisters brought them and three boys together. One sister has...