Velleitie

By p3n_i3

[LMK x F!Reader] [6k - 22k word chapters] Your dad wanted help at the noodle shop, sure you love him to bits... More

βœ„β”ˆ 𝘚𝘡𝘒𝘳𝘡
π˜–π˜―π˜¦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜°
π˜›π˜©π˜³π˜¦π˜¦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
π˜•π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘟
βœ„β”ˆ 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘀𝘬𝘱𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡
𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜­π˜·π˜¦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘍𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘍𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯.𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
π˜•π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘟𝘟
βœ„β”ˆ 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘀𝘬𝘱𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί π˜–π˜―π˜¦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί π˜›π˜Έπ˜°
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί π˜›π˜©π˜³π˜¦π˜¦
βœ„β”ˆ 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘀π˜ͺ𝘒𝘭
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘍𝘰𝘢𝘳
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘍π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
βœ„β”ˆ 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘀π˜ͺ𝘒𝘭
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί π˜•π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘟𝘟𝘟
βœ„β”ˆ 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘀𝘬𝘱𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡
βœ„β”ˆ 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘀π˜ͺ𝘒𝘭
βœ„β”ˆ 𝘏𝘦𝘒π˜₯𝘀𝘒𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴
↳ π˜”π˜’π˜€π˜’π˜²π˜Άπ˜¦
β†³π˜”π˜¬
β†³π˜šπ˜Άπ˜― 𝘞𝘢𝘬𝘰𝘯𝘨
β†³π˜™π˜¦π˜₯𝘴𝘰𝘯
β†³π˜•π˜¦ 𝘑𝘩𝘒

𝘍𝘰𝘢𝘳

2K 62 148
By p3n_i3

•~❉᯽❉~•

❝𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙮.❞

-------

Your morning started off rough, real rough. You woke up to the alarm clock blaring, and Mk didn't seem to want to stop it today, so your ears rang with each beep it let out. Grumbling from your poisiton on the floor, you tossed the blankets off your body with a huff before sitting upwards. After rubbing your aching ears, you stood up and walked over to the alarm clock, tripping over covers that still laid dormant on your feet.

Because of said blankets, the moment you turned off the alarm, you tripped and fell onto Mk's bed, you letting out a groan as you sat yourself up. "I'm so sorry..." Your words were slowly lost as you looked down at the empty bed. "Mk?" you called out the boys name, only to receive no answer in return. Now that the alarm was shut off, you came to realize that the apartment was actually really quiet. No clinking of pots and pans, no Mk singing while doing and fixing his hair and no oven was on.

Shaking your head you stood up from Mk's bed, finally kicking the covers off your feet, and started to deep search the apartment as best as you could. You called out Mk's name a few times, though every time you never got a response. You even took a peep into the bathroom to find that he wasn't in there either, causing you to huff in response. After double checking he wasn't on the fire escape, you slipped on your slippers and quickly brushed your hair, shuffling through the main hallway.

You glanced at the spare apartment key hanging off the door knob and greedily took it, throwing the front door open with ease. You left the door open as you carefully descended the stairs and into the small area that was covered by that curtain. You glanced around, noticing that this was probably where Mk did his laundry, and found no sign of the latter. Soon enough, you pushed the curtain back, only to find Tang sitting at the counter reading a book, your dad wiping down tables.

You furrowed your brows at this and was about to turn around when your dad suddenly called out to you. "Nǚ'ér, what are you doing down here so early, in your pajama's nonetheless. Did Mk do something?" You turned back towards your dad, who was placing his rag down onto a table and walking over to you. Tang lifted his head from his book and turned to look at you, a look of confusion dancing over his face as well.

You were snapped out of a trance you hadn't realized you were in when your dad grabbed your forearms, shaking you lightly. "I um... That's the thing actually." Your voice was rather low, as you hadn't talked much that morning. "I woke up and Mk just... wasn't there? I checked the apartment up and down since it was rather small but he wasn't anywhere. I came down here to see if he got an early start but from the looks you are all giving me I guess not." You shook your head and rubbed your eyes, this was far to much thinking for early in the morning.

Your dad sighed and looked over at Tang, who only shrugged his shoulders as a response. "Maybe he went somewhere? Though I don't know where the kid would go at a time like this, without telling me nonetheless." You fathers voice trailed off as he began to think. After a few moments of silence, he shook his head and gave your arms a gentle pat. "He'll show up whenever he feels like it, I'll give him a scolding don't worry. You just go upstairs and get ready for work, I'll have you deliver today." Your briefly nodded before slipping out of your fathers grip, walking past the curtain and back into Mk's apartment.

After you closed the door you got ready like it was any other work day, just no Mk doing Mk things. After placing on the dress shirt you came to realize how quiet the apartment was without Mk, you would say it was a nice change but it wasn't. Something felt off, Mk was a very vocal person you've come to notice, if he was going somewhere he surely would've woken you up, right?

Shaking your head you placed in your last piercing and walked out of the bathroom and back into the empty area. You double checked everything one last time before grabbing the spare house key and walked out of the apartment. After locking it up, you looped the key onto your belt along side your car keys and house keys, little key chains hanging down next to those as well.

Once arrived downstairs, you took note of the noodles already sitting on the counter, placed in a plastic bag with the Pigsy's noodles logo branded on the front. You picked up the few bags and opened the app you downloaded a while back, tracking the first orders house with ease. You waved to your dad and Tang as you walked outside and to your car.

Placing the orders of noodles in your passenger seat, you buckled up and turned the car on, blasting the radio as loud as you chose. Setting the car into drive, you slowly got to work with delivering noodles across town. Every so often you would drive decently far out, almost as far out as your own house once, but alas you never did. You had to stop for gas a few times, but you just shot your dad a message and he was ok with it, saying he would give you gas money later.

The pump clicked, telling you that it was done dispensing gas and you picked it up carefully, letting the last few drops drip into your car. After paying up front for that gas you hoped back into your car and drove back to the noodle shop, picking up the next patch of orders. Before you walked out, a familiar head of green hair was spotted by you.

There was Mei, sitting at a dinning table with her leg bouncing up and down anxiously, as if she was waiting for someone. The moment her eyes locked with yours she was already up and by your side. "Hey Y/n! I've got a small question for you if that's alright?" You nodded your head and hummed, reaching over the counter to grab the last order of noodles from your dad. "Ok, well first off, can I tag along while you deliver orders? It'll make things easier for us both I promise." You only sighed and nodded once more, walking out with four bags of noodles and a Mei dragging behind you.

Mei wasted no time throwing herself in the backseat, laying her body across the seats while you gently placed the orders in the passengers seat. The moment the two of you were on the road, radio quietly playing, Mei decided to speak up. "You live with Mk right now right?" You hummed as you clicked your turn signal to right. "Where is he today? I couldn't find him and his texts weren't sending either." You furrowed your brows at this, slowing the car to a stop as you came to a light.

You thought for a moment, eyes looking to the review mirror as you looked at the cars behind you. "That's the weird thing, I woke up and he wasn't there. It was like he got up before me and just left. I searched the whole apartment for him, and since it's so small there was no where he could've hid if he wanted to hide from doing work today." You relaxed back into your seat as you slowly started to drive into a neighborhood, glancing at the house numbers till you landed on the right one. "This is an order, I'll be right back Mei. Change the radio if you feel like it." Right as you grabbed the order, Mei was already on your radio, switching the channels to something she liked.

The next few orders where the same, Mei talking to you while she laid in the back seat while you replied to things every now and then. Finally, you were onto your last order you had in hand, flipping the receipt in your hands your heart nearly jumped at the address. That was your address, meaning that your mentor had ordered something. Glancing back at Mei in the back seat, she seemed to be to focused on her phone to notice your excitement, so you let it slip.

Though the moment you were outside of the city, Mei was quick to notice the lack of buildings and sat up, looking outside the window with a queer look. "Uh, hey Y/n, where are we goin?" Her voice lifted in concern. You hummed the beat of the song as you gestured your head to the last bowl of noodles, Mei grabbing the receipt greedily to look at the address. "Wow, this is really far out. How are you so calm about all of this?" Mei asked, tilting her head as she tucked the receipt back into the bag.

Your lips lifted into a small smile as you slowed your driving as you started to switch lanes. "Because that's my house address. I have someone really close to me taking care of my pets while I'm helping my dad out. He must've ordered noodles to either get me to come down and see him or because he was craving a certain brand of noodles." You laughed at the end of your sentence, knowing the real reason why your mentor bought noodles the way he did. After thinking about it for a second, your grip on the steering wheel tightened. You didn't tell him you were delivering today, did you?

A random pit developed in your stomach as you started to drive into the shady town area, turning down you radio volume you gestured for Mei to lay back down. She did so with hesitance and just watched you drive, you knew that if she stayed sitting up the people in this town would tear her up. You glanced back at Mei to double check if she was laying down, when you notice she was you sighed a breath of relief, rich people never got along with others down here.

Once you pulled into your neighborhood you motioned for Mei to sit back up, she did so once you pulled into your driveway. Turning your car off you grabbed the noodles and opened the drivers seat, motioning to Mei to get out of the car as well. Once her car door was slammed you led the way to your front door, a lift in your steps as you sped walk to the front door.

Your finger hovered over the door bell button, but you stopped yourself upon realizing that this was, in fact, your own house, so you didn't need to ring the door bell for anyone. Turning over you gestured to Mei to take the noodles, once she did you grabbed your house keys from your belt. "I don't know if this guy will take kindly to you just popping up, so I'll introduce you to him and then you can just do whatever you want." The front door clicked and you turned the knob to push the door open, turning back to Mei you just smiled at her. "I'm sure he'll like you though, I think you're great." Mei's face heated at the compliment, but she forced her mind to think that it was just the noodles.

The second your and Mei's feet stepped inside, you were bombarded with your dogs, jumping and barking happily at your return. Mei shut the door for you and stepped over the dogs that were smothering you with kisses, placing the bag of noodles on the first step of stairs. Mei smiled at the sigh, the two dogs seemed to miss you very much from what she could tell.

With one last laugh, you pushed the dogs off you and let them run over to Mei. She giggled and patted the dogs on the head. "The bulldog is Polly Pocket, the australian shepard is Rocket Launcher. Polly and Rocket for short." Mei only raised an eyebrow at the names but shook her head. You made a small whistle as you picked up the bag of noodles, your dogs almost following you immediately. "Ok, show me where that silly monkey is." Rocket was quick to run down the hallway and past the small bathroom and into the living room, Polly following shortly behind.

You slipped your shoes off and walked down the hallway, Mei tailing behind, before emerging into the living room. You stopped and your eyes locked onto a pair of golden amber ones, your mentor sitting on your couch in a lounging position, both of your cats laying across his lap. You both sat there staring at each other for a while, neither of you moving from your spot as your animals ran around your feet.

Mei cleared her throat, your eyes dragging over to hers as they finally let your mentors. "I can go back out to the car if you need me to. I don't want to step into any student teacher drama-!" Your eyes widen and your grip on the noodles slacked a little, almost dropping them if you hadn't caught them in time. You shook your head at Mei, almost laughing as you set the noodles down onto a random table, your mentor watching your moves with a slick smirk.

"No, no no! We aren't on bad terms you've got it wrong! It's just-! It's-!" You fought yourself for words as you grabbed Mei's shoulders, she looked up at you as she awaited your words. The only thing that came out of you was a sigh as you bit you lip, looking down to your dogs. "Um, you can go play with Rocket and Polly out in the backyard for a little while if you want. I just have some catching up to do." Mei nodded slowly as you pointed to a box of outside toys she could use.

Mei gave you one last look before rolling her eyes and opening the back door, Rocket and Polly running out with excitement. The second the backdoor was shut, your mentor was standing up, your cats jumping off to stretch. You turned over and gave the slightly taller man an awkward smile as he stood in front of you for a moment. You flinched when he walked forward and embraced you in a rather tight hug, resting his chin on your shoulder.

You sat there for a moment before you raised your hands up and hugged the guy back, a warm feeling rubbing over your hands as you grabbed the back of his shirt. "It's nice to see you again, Qīn'ài de." He whispered, now pulling away from the hug as his tail swished back and forth. You blinked at him for a second before your awkward smile turned over into a genuine one.

You pulled the guy back in for another hug, throwing him off guard as he stumbled to grab a hold of you. "You think it's nice? I think it's amazing! It's been so long since I've been home." Your words were muffled as you dug your head into his shoulder, he only laughed as his tail instinctively wrapped around your leg, pulling you closer into the hug. "I'm happy to see you again too, Macaque."

After that rather bittersweet greeting, Macaque sat back down on your couch and opened the order of noodles, you busying yourself in the kitchen. It appeared that Macaque had no need, or no interest, in washing or cleaning his own dishes that he ate out of. He insisted that he was going to wash them, he just hand't found time in the hundreds of hours he's been alone in your house.

The second you were done loading the dishwasher you went to check if he had done any of his own laundry, having to saunter through the living room to reach upstairs where said laundry room was. While passing through, you took notice that Macaque was swinging his tail up and down, one of your cats trying to nab at it. You suppressed a chuckle as Macaque gave you a hard stare down as you walked in front of the TV.

Once up the stairs, you opened the closet doors and saw a load already in the washer, signalling that Macaque had some decency when it came to his own hygiene. Maybe it was a monkey thing. Shaking your head at the thought, you shut the closet doors and decided to take peaks into the few rooms that were upstairs. You trusted your mentor enough, but there was still an urge to check up on your house to make sure everything was ok, you were probably just still on edge about Mk's disappearance.

You opened your bedroom door first, of course, you had told Macaque to not enter this room unless deemed absolutely necessary and from the looks of your room, Macaque had only entered here once or twice. There were slight wrinkles in your bed sheets, probably from either your cats jumping up on there or Macaque sitting on it while doing something. You straightened them out and continued onward with your hunt, deciding that you could take some extra clothes to Mk's.

Opening your closet, you saw that your clothes were in almost the exact same spot you left them in, save for a few that were pushed to the side so Macaque could reach the box of cat toys. Huffing, you checked the top of your closet, noticing that none of the boxes were moved in the slightest. Your search continued, wondering what Macaque had dug through while he was here. Though your trail ran cold as you noticed nothing out of the ordinary, your eyes failing to notice a box of pictures missing from under your bed.

Standing back up, you looked at your walls littered with many different pictures, noticing that some of them were crooked, probably from Macaque pulling them off the wall to look at them. You couldn't blame him, he barley knew anything about you and has never been over to your house despite the years of extensive training he gave to you. He was probably just curious on how you looked in the past, after all you had a rather quick turn around in attitude when you started training with him.

Your fingers traced over the crooked images, fixing them with gentle touches to the position you wanted them. Most of these were high school photos from when you were rather involved in school activities. The activity you were most known for in school was when you were on the soccer team, you were probably one of the best players, physically that is.

You had a good kick to you, that's for sure, even now you still do. Your feet coordination linked up with your eye sight is a dangerous combo, making you rather skilled at soccer. Not to mention that your hearing was insane and with it, your team would dominate any match. You would be able to hear what the coach was telling the other team, allowing yours to strategist around that, and on field commands were easy for you to pick up. Your voice is also rather loud, though you don't know if that was quiet a good thing.

Though all of these things aided you and your team greatly, you absolutely sucked at defense, mostly being use to offense. You definitely took after your dads aggressive type of behavior, which if you didn't know wasn't good for any team based sport. You would often get angry at the enemy team and more often than not your own. Your loud voice would shout over anyone trying to reason with you, you were pretty hard headed when it came to things going your way. You've changed though, or so you'd like to think.

After you were done with soccer, you figured that martial arts would be a great alternative for you, as you didn't want to bind yourself to a sport that you hated for the rest of your life. Seeing as you were still able to use your leg strength and was able to shout and let your anger out in a different way, you were sold the moment you saw Macaques flyer. The choice you made back then was a choice you would make again and again, deciding to take those lessons changed you a lot and you were none other than thankful.

You let your hand drop from the photo you were holding, it was one of you standing next to Macaque, a wide smile on both of your faces. He had gotten one of his shadow clones, you think it was Rumble, to take a picture of the two of you the moment you had gained your black belt. After that day, you both swore your loyalty to each other, saying you would be there for each other in any time of need. With that sworn loyalty, he decided to let down his walls around you, now becoming the Macaque you know right now, lounging on your couch downstairs while petting your cats.

Rolling your eyes at this, you started to walk out of the room, but not before your foot kicked against a hard case, dragging you view downwards. You outwardly scowled at the object by your feet, the black, rectangular box was looking up at you with a taunting look. Shaking your head, you bent down and picked it up, turning it up and down before tossing it on your bed. You weren't in the mood to look at your flute, that was something you wish you never picked up in middle school.

After turning your bedroom light off and shutting the door with a soft click, you hovered through the small hallway, peaking into Macaques guest room briefly. You didn't want to fully invade his privacy so you just clicked on his bedroom light and let your eyes glance around the room. No missing pieces of carpet and no holes in the wall, that's all you needed to reassure yourself that the room was ok. Last time you let him crash here, on a whim might you add, he was really angry at something and tore some of your carpet off and even punched a hole into your wall. You still haven't recovered from that view.

You took a few steps into the bathroom and glanced around, glad to find that any monkey hair Macaque had shed was disposed of properly. Other than the few bottles of men shampoo, you couldn't help but laugh at the pet wash, nothing was different in there, so you walked out and went to your final destination. Your office.

You paused at the door, hand hovering over the door knob as it began to shake slightly. You never liked going in here after a certain incident, there was just a lot of pent up memories laying around in the room that you'd rather not look at. You trust Macaque, you really do, but you just needed to check, just in case one of his clones slipped through without him noticing. Inhaling deeply, you twisted the knob and slowly pushed the door open, the doors hinges creaking with age.

You bit your lip as you looked into the dark room, not even light from windows shown inward, as you had blocked those up a long time ago. Your finger hovered over the light switch before you flicked it upwards with a swift motion. The light took a moment to hum on, and when it did it barely lit up the room, it must have been so old with age that dust settled over it in thick coats. With one glance around the room, it was clear to see that dust was definitely covering every surface layer of this room.

Walking deeper into the room, you shut the door behind you to prevent anyone from lingering in without permission, not wanting to explain what happened here. Walking to the center of the room, you noted the terrible and potent smell that was lurking above the room, hanging over it in thick clouds with little time to breathe fresh puffs of air. The sent was so drowning that you had to take in a exasperated gasp from your mouth, your vocals cracking and wavering with each breath you took from your mouth cavity.

The deeper and weaker your breaths got where the farther you walked to the center of the room, you kept your gaze on your old laptop to prevent your memories from going haywire. The room had boxes stacked on top of each other, piles of paper stacked up to your waist either on top of said boxes or laying next to them. You didn't know what information was contained on the papers or what was in the boxes, you only knew what was in the few boxes laying next to your old desk.

Your footsteps were heavy, you could practically feel your own weight crash into the carpet the deeper you walked into the room. It was funny, really, you had only take a few steps into this room and it already had this effect on you, one that you just simply couldn't shake off your shoulders. You've tried to mentally prepare yourself for this room all the time, you didn't want to waste a perfectly good room in your house anyways, but it was just so hard.

The closer you got to the laptop, the stronger the smell got and wavered over you, crashing against your body in strong waves you couldn't fight back. You felt like you were thrown out to sea, with nothing but your own stamina to swim yourself back to shore. Waves were constantly hurling themselves over you, showing you no remorse as they pushed you down into the reefs, deeper and deeper, each push harsh and true. You couldn't find the strength in you to push yourself back up, to reach a hand up to the surface of the water or to even peak your head up, to desperately call for help.

The smell, oh god the smell was strong right now. You could finally tell what it was, it smelt of old, hard and grimy rust, one that had been sitting there for centuries waiting to be cleaned off. You gagged at the rotting meat smell, it was like someone threw a dead cow onto the side of the road for you all to smell, not to mention the rotten fruit laced underneath it. You could've sworn it didn't smell this bad last time, not only that but you couldn't smell it from outside! How bad had this gotten while you were-?

Crunch.

At that moment, that second and in that time, your vision went dark as you heard and felt a disgusting and gut churning crunch under your foot. You gagged deeply and had to throw a hand over your mouth to prevent your own bile from surfacing and exploding out of your own mouth. You hunched deeply over, your other arm wrapped around your abdomen as your feet stumbled backwards. You eyes caught onto something that was on the carpet, right underneath the lime light.

It was a darkened red, almost brown that sat in a large, crusted over puddle, multiple smaller crusted over puddles splattered around it. Under the light it looked like an ugly grey and you could more than definitely identify some form of mold sitting there. A silhouette of something was there, though it was faint. You didn't want to look or identify what it was, you just felt so god damn sick right now.

Your feet eventually tied with each other, causing your to trip backwards and into the pile of boxes. Loud bangs came from the boxes falling, papers and your body soon joining it as you laid on your side. You were caught between gagging and holding back vomit while also gasping for air through your mouth, not wanting to breathe the horrid stench that hung over the room. You were sure that you felt tears brisk onto your waterline, but tears were something you could care less about, you were more focused on shoving memories away from your clouded mind.

You heard another slam, but you weren't able to identify where it came from as you were suddenly scooped up into something soft. The moment you were pulled into the soft object, you felt a cold air brush onto you skin, shivering as you gagged once more, the person carrying you putting more pep into their step. Next thing you know, your blurred vision is cleared and you are now hunched over a toilet, emptying yourself out into it while someone held your hair back for you and was rubbing your back.

After a while, you started to cough and gasp for air, hurling everything up had taken away the moisture from your body and drained it out into the toilet bowl, your own air following suit with it. You let your head rest on the side of the toilets lid, coughing, gasping and crying for air, you weren't sure why but you felt embarrassed about how you were portraying yourself right now. When something black came into your vision, your breathing calmed but the tears never stopped flowing from your eyes, something soft wrapping itself around your leg.

For a few seconds, your body felt light as you vision danced with black dots, your consciousness fighting for control. You were pretty sure you passed out for a second, because the next you were back facing the toilet, emptying yourself once more. You felt another presence enter the bathroom you were in, and the guilt and embarrassment only grew within your stomach, causing it to churn and in turn force more out of you.

After your body was done emptying itself, you were pulled back and laid across something, or rather someone as another person rubbed your lips with something wet. Black and green entered your field of vision and you reached a hand up to try and touch it, only for it to be grasped by a softer hand and pulled back towards you. You let out a whine, but stopped it once you realized it would only embarrass yourself even further than you already have.

Just then, something minty was shoved into your mouth, the feeling of somewhat spike bristles going back and fourth on your teeth. You sat there and let the people you were with pamper you with many different things, from brushing the vomit taste out of your mouth to wiping tears off your eyes. Eventually, the pampering stopped, leaving you in a haze of confusion as you felt your body being picked up, then walking towards an unknown destination.

You were set on something soft, your bed perhaps, and you could feel that there was only one person present in the room with you. Said person made an effort to push themselves way from you, to give you space, but your hand grasped their wrist tightly. You opened your mouth, wanting to ask them to stay, but your words ran drier than your own throat, unable to mutter a single word. Though, the person seemed to get the message and sat on the floor, holding your hand in a tight grasp while resting their head on the side of the bed. With that, you let yourself sigh and close your eyes, feeling the other person do the same.

"Bàba! Look what Māmā gave me! Look, look!" You jumped up and down excitedly, running around the pig that was your father. He simply laughed and got down on one knee, taking what was in your hands into his. He turned it in his finger tips for a second before chuckling. "Isn't it beautiful Bàba?" You inclined, tilting your head as your father gave you a soft and distant look.

He took one of his hands and brought it up to the side of your face, brushing back stray threads of hair as best as he could behind your ear, tucking the flower your mother had given you with it as well. "It is, but it can't be as beautiful as my two girls." He jested, pinching one of your cheeks and causing you to giggle and slap his hands away. You screamed out to your dad to stop with a soft giggle lacing over your words, he only sighed and stood back up, lending you a hand. "C'mon, let's go see her right now, she's been a little... Ill, ok?" You could only nod, you childishness made you naive and dumb, you weren't ever able to look past that.

Arriving to the living room, you released your fathers hand and ran towards your mother who was situated on the couch, a soft grin on her face as she saw you running towards her. She opened her arms and welcomed you gratefully as you crawled into her lap, showing the flower tucked in your hair. She gasped with fake amusement, deciding to play into your antics for the time, meanwhile your father could only stand a short distance away with a ghost of a smile shown across his features.

Turning around, your father walked out the front door, car keys in hand as he walked over and unlocked it. Pigsy always found joy in you and his wife, but it was always short lived as he had to work down in the main city, leaving you and your mother vulnerable to just yourselves. Knowing he had another kid that he had to take care of down there always urged him to stay longer times in the city, eventually moving there permanently. Your mother was furious.

"You barley know this kid, is he yours? Where did he even come from!?"

"Qí Xiǎotiān is a good kid, he just showed up at the noodle shop one day and-!"

"Oh, and all of a sudden this kid has a name!? Since when? where did you even get the idea-!"

"It was the only thing he came with. He came with a name and a dream to want to live. I can't deny a child's will to live, that's against everything I know!"

"What would out daughter think?"

"She... She doesn't need to know, ok? Just let me and my friend care for the kid until he's at least able to move on his own. After that, I'll return back here and help with Y/n."

"You better."

Oh how bitter sweet words can be. You father barley visited, they went from once a week, to once a month, to every other month, till eventually your mother had enough. You can faintly remember the day she wanted to say goodbye to you, you were 19, about to turn 20 and was living with her, as she had gone mentally insane and needed to be checked on daily. You were always there for her when she needed you, though you still can't help but feel a little guilty.

You were in the office, finishing up your Botany courses online for college when your mother knocked gently on the door, you let her in without hesitance. From there she walked into the middle of the room, underneath that lime light you've grown to hate. You hate the color green and it's all her fault, you hate it so much it makes you sick.

She praised and cooed at you, telling you how much she loved you as a daughter and how proud she was of you, how you've grown into a wonderful woman. She went through random memories with you, the clicking of something going unheard from your giggles, your gaze still focused on your computer. Once you were done, you turned the computer screen off to its black screen, from there you saw your mother for the last time. Before she... You'd rather not think about it actually, that's not how dreams are supposed to go.

You blinked your eyes open, noticing you were on a soft surface, though it wasn't the bed you were placed on before. Clearing your vision, you noticed the messy room that you were in earlier this morning, the faint smell of what you've come to think of as home flooded your nose. You groaned and turned onto your side, nearly jumping at the person who was laid next to you.

Mk also jumped when you woke up, nearly falling off the bed before he shook his head and sat up, grabbing your shoulders to center yourself. "Hey, hey! It's ok Y/n, you're back at my place. There's no more scary things, you're ok!" Mk tried to not shout, but it was proving to be hard as your gaze fell every where but him. With one firm shake, you finally looked at Mk, who was sighing with relief. "You're ok. I'm here for you ok? You don't need to talk, but I need you to relax. Nothing is out for you, I promise." Mk whispered, causing your eyes to brim with tears.

Slowly, you nodded, letting Mk breathe easier. He began to get out of the bed, possibly to give you more breathing room, but you only grabbed his wrist, preventing his leave. He turned back around to you with shock, wondering as to why you decided to grab him. Only when he saw your pleading look did he debate on whether or not to stay, he had training with Monkey King later, but he couldn't just leave you like this.

You notice the distress on his face, and you finally found words in your own throat. "Stay. Please." You whispered, though Mk was able to pick it up with ease. He nodded his head and sat down on the bed, letting you hold his wrist while you laid dormant on the bed. While you laid there you stared at nothing, letting Mk rant to you about his 'eventful' day, though everything was soft spoken. Apparently he got trapped in something early in the morning before you awoke, he had only recently gotten out.

You didn't mean to burden Mk, Mei or Macaque with your problems and you were definitely going to thank them later, but right now all you could focus on was taking a light nap.

-------

•~❉᯽❉~•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 155 18
insert reader (Lego Monkie Kid FanFic) (cursing) (memes)(serious moments)(Lore) [Background] A drunken fool, outlived the people he known throughout...
16.2K 253 14
hey kitties, this is my very first "fandom x reader" story, so pleeease be patient with me... because i have NO idea of what I'm doing ksksks, also...
3K 96 42
{Since I, the creator am extremely burnt out and out of ideas, take an LMK self-insert} [NONE OF THESE PICTURES ARE MINE UNLESS I CALIM THEM. That in...