๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง .

By -gorevertz

rule book + oc updates & extra info More

๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ.
-montana .
-allison .
-avery.
-harley.
-camila.

-korinne.

3 1 0
By -gorevertz

[ mood boards for korinne ; relationship, style , aesthetic & tattoos/piercings ]

* relationship board ;

- when korinne is looking to date somebody she looks at their humor and if she can have a good time with them , if she is comfortable with you and have good humor that is what draws her in the most . when dating somebody she lets them see her true self which consists of a lot of silly things her partner would of course have to play a part in .
*tattoo/piercing board ;

- most of kori's tattoos have some sort of meaning the stars on her hand along with the wings are a tribute for a friend of hers who passed . the butterfly and heart remind her of her mother and the snake reminds her of her older brother . the quote under her breast doesn't necessarily have meaning she just saw it and liked the idea . kori did all of her ear piercings herself , most of them in middle / high school .
* style board ;

- if koris style had a label it would be more y2k , she does tend to wear a lot of cropped clothes but she also enjoys baggy clothes at times .
* aesthetic board ;

- her aesthetic is cottage core in a way but with a twist somehow . she is very obsessed with everything nature though , especially flowers since she is a florist after all .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.6K 96
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
934K 42.7K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
699K 15.6K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.3M 119K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...