Please Don't Hide Anything Fr...

By EarthCrystal_

English Version!!! It's just a normal day when the elemental brothers were doing they're own usual stuff. Ice... More

•~Introducing Characters~•
•~The Start Of The Tragedy~•
•~Worried~•
•~New Rules~•
•~Telling others~•
•~Attempt to Exit?~•
•~A Visit, A Part of the Plan~•
•~Going Out~•
•~Dinner and Cuddle~•
•~Council Work~•
•~Overworked~•
•~Stressed?~•
•~Practice Walking~•
•~Rain~•
•~School~•
•~Injured~•
•~Who?~•
•~Dinner~•
•~Bruise?~•
•~Oh No~•
•~Truth or Lie?~•
•~Healed~•
•~Chaos~•
•~Trouble~•
•~Who Is She?~•
•~Suspicion~•
•~A Plan~•
•~Bad Morning~•
•~Hurt~•
•~Nurse Helper~•
•~Break the Promise~•
•~Worried~•

•~Lie~•

605 42 19
By EarthCrystal_

"He didn't tell Thorn the things that Thorn wanted to hear," explain Thorn.

"What do you mean Thorn?" Ask Blaze again.

"It means that Brother Quake didn't tell him the truth about how it happened," explain Solar.

Hearing that, Thunderstorm grip his hands more tightly to prevent himself to show up at Earthquake door by himself.

"... How do you know Thorn?" Ask Cyclone.

"Body language. And Brother Quake tone when he explained it," explain Thorn.

"When did you learn how to do that Thorn?" Ask Ice.

Thorn just shrugged his shoulders. Even he doesn't know how and when he can read Earthquake so easily.

"We have to do something if this keep happening," said Cyclone.

"The Brother Quake we know will always keep things from us, so what do we do?" Ask Ice.

"I don't think Brother Quake will tell us the truth even if we ask him. Look what happened," said Blaze.

"Thorn agree, the words that come out of Brother Quake mouth earlier is nothing but lies," explain Thorn.

"Ugh... Why does Brother Quake always keep everything to himself?!" Ask Blaze.

"I know that he doesn't want to make us worry but with him hiding everything from us, that makes us more worry," said Ice.

"The wound on his hand... There's someone who did that to him... There's no way he didn't know who did that to him. He is hiding the culprit," said Cyclone.

"More over, the wound isn't very deep and the cut is so clean. It's like the culprit just wanted to hurt Brother Quake, not kill him, because the wound doesn't cut Brother Quake vein nor is near Brother Quake vein," explain Thorn.

Solar seems like he is thinking about something serious. There's silence in that room for a few minutes before Solar said...

"...There could be a possibility... That the one who injured Brother Quake is the same as the one who..." Solar cut his own words. He isn't sure of continuing his own words.

"Continue your sentence Solar," command Thunderstorm. Solar sighed deeply before continuing his own words.

"There could be a possibility that the one who injured Brother Quake is the same as the one who beat up Brother Quake when we leave him to do the school stuff alone," said Solar, explaining his theory.

Hearing Solar's theories, the room went silence once again. Thunderstorm gritted his teeth. Cyclone put his hands across his face.
Both of the older brother is thinking,

(What else are you hiding from us? Earthquake?)
___________________________________

~Somewhere else~
~The Weather: Raining~
~The Time: 11:44 p.m.~

Ren walk towards the graveyard, searching for something.

He walk towards a gravestone that is written,

'Rest In Peace'
'You Will Be Missed'
'Alexandra Daniel'
'2007-2021'

He sat beside the grave quietly.

"Hey, Niel," called Ren. Niel is Daniel nickname that is given by Ren.

"How are you?" Ask Ren even though he knew that there will be no answer.

"I brought your favourite stone here," said Ren while smiling.

"Remember when you said you want to collect all kind of stone in this world?" Ask Ren as he chuckle a bit.

He raises the stone that he hold, the stone that Daniel loves, Blue Sapphire stone.

"It suits your eyes colour, right?" Ask Ren again while smiling.

In front of Ren, stand a figure that Ren can't see.

Daniel.

"Ren..." Called Daniel even though he knew that Ren couldn't hear him.

"I've said this many times before but I just can't get away with this feelings," said Ren as he place the stone right in front of the gravestone.

"I'm sorry Niel, I'm very sorry... If only she didn't separate us... Maybe this won't happen... But, I won't just blame her as I also did wrong things... It is my fault. That's why, even if you forgive me, I won't stop apologizing to you, Niel," said Ren as he admit his fault.

The invisible figure in front of Ren grip his hand tightly while looking down at Ren who is sitting in front of him.

"Ren..." Called Daniel again.

Ren hides his face between his legs and cover it with his arm. A few seconds later, a quite sob is heard.

"I'm sorry, Niel... Very sorry," said Ren as he touch the grave softly.

The figure in front of him let out a soft sigh as he let his tears fall down of his eyes.

"I have long forgiven you Ren. You're the one who can't forgive yourself," said Daniel as he crouched down and sit in front of Ren.

"Free yourself from the shackles that you made Ren. I know you are trying to change yourself, but I also know that you always give up on changing yourself. Don't let her get into your mind Ren," said Daniel as though as they are having a conversation.

"I can't be here for too long Ren,"

"I can't be here for too long Niel,"

Said them both at the same time. Ren smile a bit even if he can't hear what Daniel said and Daniel chuckled softly.

"See you soon," said Ren as he get up and get ready to leave the graveyard.

"You too, Ren," said Daniel as he started to disappear into thin air.
___________________________________

~Fang House~

/Kringg//
/Kring//

"Yes? Who is this?" Ask Fang as he picked up his phone.

"It's your brother 1d1ot," reply Kaizo across the phone.

"Didn't need to call me an 1d1ot!" Protest Fang.

"Right, right. So? How is your inspection going? How is Earthquake?" Ask Kaizo.

"About that... Uhh, I do have a theory about it, but I'm not sure," said Fang hesitantly.

"Since when are you so nervous to tell me something, Pang?" Ask Kaizo.

"It's Fang! Not Pang!" Protest Fang again. Kaizo chuckle a bit hearing his little brother protest.

"About my theory... It have a connection with Ren," explain Fang.

There's silence for a few minutes.

"It's your theory right? You're not sure about it yet right?" Ask Kaizo.

"Mhm. It is just my theory. I do not have enough clue to prove that Ren is the one who did that to Earthquake," said Fang.

"Hah... Just be careful Fang. We both know how dangerous Ren is," said Kaizo reminding his little brother.

"Yes, I know," replied Fang shortly.

"Listen Fang, we need to figure out who is the one who did that to Earthquake at all cost," said Kaizo.

"I know brother," reply Fang again.

"... Just don't get hurt while doing this mission. If it's true that Ren have a connection with this, then you'll have to be extra careful Fang. Don't make me worried," said Kaizo.

"Pfft- I know, I know," replied Fang to his older brother.

"Well, if you have time to laugh about it then I'm sure you have enough time to figure out the culprit right? I have other work to do after all," said Kaizo in a teasing tone.

"Well, take care of yourself then, Pang," said Kaizo as he ended the call.

"It's Fang!! Not Pang!!" Said Fang even though the call has been ended.

"Ugh! Whatever!" Said Fang as he went upstairs to his room.

"If Ren really is the culprit behind all of this, I'm gonna send him to jail," said Fang as he continue his step.
___________________________________

Hi my lovely readers!
I'm back!
So? How are you guys doing?
Thank you very much for keeping this book alive!
I'm really happy!
Thank you for 6.6k and 441 votes!
I really owe you guys!
Btw, Salam Ramadhan from me for those who celebrated it.
I know I'm late for it TwT
And Salam Eid Mubarak from me too for those who celebrated it!
I wish you guys all the best!
Again, Thank you very much for you guys support and all!
I love you all!
-
The Creator

1310 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 423 24
This story is about the elemental family that was living happily together until one day they got seperated,only their oldest brother Halilintar didn'...
31.5K 2K 20
❝whatever it takes, for them!❞ [ elemental!family fanfiction ] - boboiboy cyclone. the epitome of joy, happiness, carelessness. but as one member fa...
7.8K 267 18
Being in a family of septuplets seems fun and all, But it may be a complete chaos. This is the story of the Elemental septuplets-their life, adventur...
86.1K 2.7K 16
This fanfiction take place after Boboiboy Movie 2! After getting through the consequences, now Boboiboy and his elementals are together. How long wil...