the disguise assassin

By XenZyn

A story about izuku just graduate from being an 3E student to being a 1a student in UA. And getting to diffic... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 17

1.7K 75 5
By XenZyn

"Are you fully awake now?."

"Yes thank you karma."

"We also helped!!"

"ohh.  Well thank you too rio."

Rio just giggle like a little kid who just got complement by their parents by doing some stupid things. The class e-3 just chatting and having their time while the class 1-A just watching them.

"hey who told all of you to stop?!, go from the start! "

"HA?!"

"just who made rio and karma the incharge of the training by the way?"

"the group system is still the same kid, it's just the team of akabane got voted to be incharge of trainings while the others is on cleaning and cooking."

Izuku look at karasuma,  since izuku is already on his awake states karasuma can get close to the teen comfortably.

" i thought it's a team rotation. "

" looks like you've been very busy,  it's been a while since the rotation technique changed."

"it changed?!"

"yup, since everyone also agree that they will currently stop the rotation and stick into the role you've pick."

Karma gave the papers to izuku it contains the roles of each group and the schedule that's going to happen in a week.

"Is this all?"

"That's all, but since this is just new to all of us."

Karma take the page contained of schedules of the whole week and then ripped it half.

"This still can change."

"HELL YA!!"

Rio shouted and the others just smile and even some laugh because it's really became awkward and rio got shy after that shout, and they made fun of Rio's embarrassed face.

They suddenly hear some laughter joined them and it's the 1-A class, they think it's also hilarious. But they didn't even notice the 3-e stopped.

"come on izu, let's go inside and help the others"

Karma lead izuku, but izuku just follow him. Karma already know what's going to happened, so once izuku got out of their sight. They started to glare at the class but not releasing any blood lust because even izuku is out of their sight, izuku still can sense the blood lust.

"Who told you to stop and laugh?"

"GO AND START OVER!"

"y-YEs!!!"

.

Every 1-A exhastedly lay on the floor, it's already dinner so they are also very hungry, they can't find the other 3-e so they can't even have food.

"this is hard! It's an incredibly monstorous training"

"and i don't even get why deku kun don't even join us, he's just with the other class."

Everyone is talking about their theory while todoroki is just on the side, very quiet.

"how about you todoroki kun, what do you think?"

Todoroki seems shock of the sudden question, since he usually really silent and just go with everyones decisions.

"... Well he already tell that to all of us before.-"

.
.
.

The "dekusquad" are chatting as usual but Izuku is sitting peacefully in the classroom while texting with the 3e, uraraka got curious.

"deku kun who are you talking with?"

" oh, it's just my old classmates."

And then iida and uraraka have a shared idea. Uraraka just took izuku's phone and hand it to iida.

"deku kun you should pay atte-"

A sudden bloodlust just released to the point the sleeping aizawa woke up but can't do anything because of the pressure

"give it back"

Iida suddenly give the phone back then izuku took it, then the bloodlust suddenly disappear once the bell ringed.

Izuku stand up and about to walk out the room when he have something to say, so he turn around to face them.

"i give them most of my attention because they are my family, and i will always choose them over you all"

Izuku smile with his sweet smile then go out the room.

.
.
.

Everyone went silent, no one dare to say a word, everyone realised what is happening. They don't have a position to be mad that izuku is not part of them, because izuku is never been part of them.

"hey guys come on the dinner is ready"

They all look at the door and sees kaede and nagisa, they have some plates and utensils in their hands. The 1-A look at each other then they all get up and follow them both.

They got into the place near the pool, it's full of beautiful lights and stone table and sits, it really fits the woods and nighty sky.

"THEY ARE DOING IT AGAIN!!"

"okay! Let's bet!!"

The 1A looked at the commotions and they saw two nagisa standing side by side.

"hahahaha okay!! Let's bet! Who ever guess right have 10000 yen!!"

Karma annonced, with a devilish grin in his face. He's being cocky because he knows who is who.

"10000 yen only?!?"

Karma look away, and pretend he didn't hear the complaints about how low the bet now.

"what can i say, theres so many people here, last time we bet we all got into heated argument because of the problem of dividing money that was given"

Irina take out a betting notebook to keep tract on who won or lost. She's been doing this ever since she witness her first betting. Aizawa walk to irina then look at the notebook, and the commotions.

"what's happening here?"

"fun betting"

"fun betting?, isn't the bet is too... Big?"

"10000 yen? No!~ it's not that big it won't even hurt their pockets and bank accounts"

"is it starting?"

Karasuma suddenly next to irina, and aizawa seems shock since he didn't sense the man.

"yes it's starting!"

"how much is the bet?"

"10000 yen"

"that's it?"

Aizawa seems got confuse at Karasuma's words, 10000 yen is too big for a student to just gamble in a bet.

"what do you mean?, 10000 yen is too much."

Karasuma just grin, even scoffed.

"10000 is nothing to them, they usually bet like hundreds of tousands of yen, maybe even millions"

"hundres or thousands???!, MILLIONS?!?"

(HELLO i'm alive oh my, anyway finally got out of the busy months and finally have a free time and motivation to write, now i'm going to sleep and i might post another update later)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 400 17
Inmate 0001 has been in prison for a long time. His name is Izuku Midoriya, he did a terrible crime years ago he has already served almost triple the...
54.7K 1.8K 21
A new student arrives at UA to become a Hero like everyone else, but a certain teacher has drawn her attention. What starts out as simple temptation...
37.9K 714 21
Class 1-A just moved into the dorms and had a competition. The idea had been suggested by Asui, known by most of her class as Tsu, to get her spirits...
50.7K 587 6
This Story about Izuku Midoriya U.A Student There Was a Sleepover of Class 1A Girls And they we're talking about The Guys In their Class (Not In A Go...