Yes, my legs are weird - Jung...

By Sonia_Nvrm

So basically I came up with this a while ago but I like the idea, so here we are. This is a Jungwon angst boo... More

~Introduction~
~Talking by a campfire~ 1
✨Stress✨2
~*I'll figure it out*~ 3
~Bedbound~ 4
148 READS???!?!?!?!?!
~Comeback Time~ 5
~Confession~ Chapter 6
~Months Later~ Chapter 7 FINAL

Slow updates

349 3 1
By Sonia_Nvrm

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry if I post less this week and some next because I have fucking SOLs

which I hate with a burning passion

I have my writing multiple choice on Tuesday and my writing where I write a prompt out on Wednesday.

and on Monday we have a different kind of test which I will not disclose.

They've been really stressing me out and I can't calm myself which is making me wanna bash my head into the wall and d!e if I'm gonna be honest with you. I will still try to upload once a week of so, it just might take a little longer.

I love you all and hope you guys have a great day/night!

Love you!

~A tired author~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.4K 32
"Thank you for completing me, Jaeyun-ah" -Jay "I never thought I'll ever want to share my life with someone as much as I want to share it with you, J...
10K 281 40
Jay and Jungwon story "You have a weak heart, I hate you for that." "Even though I have a weak heart, it can still hold you in it." "Don't embarrass...
7.9K 562 19
Jungkook breaks his leg badly and has to stay in. He shares a room with a sick boy called Taehyung. They both slowly start to become friends and lear...
1.5K 60 8
⍣ ೋ male reader x sunoo '*:;,.★ he/him pronouns for the reader. ✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ ♡*.✧ summary Y/N dreams of becoming an idol, although an accident susp...