[ βœ”οΈŽ ] π’π”πŒπŒπ„π‘ 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏�...

Por tempwuzhere

- π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ - she hated her summer trips to florida, but maybe this time she wouldn't. 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐀 𝐜𝐑... MΓ‘s

--- SUMMER SURPRISE
--- π†πŽπŽπƒππ˜π„π’
--- 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇
--- ππ€πˆπ‹π„π˜'𝐒 π‡πŽπ”π’π„
--- 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 π…π‘πˆπ„ππƒπ’
--- π†π„π“π“πˆππ† π‘π„π€πƒπ˜
--- π…π„π„π‹πˆππ†π’
--- ππ€πŠπˆππ† π‚πŽπŽπŠπˆπ„π’
--- πŠπˆπ’π’ πŒπ„
--- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ”π„π’π“πˆπŽπ
--- πƒπŽ π˜πŽπ” π‹πŽπ•π„ π‡πˆπŒ?
--- 𝐈 π‹πŽπ•π„ π˜πŽπ”
--- 𝐖𝐄'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 ππ€π‚πŠ

--- π‚πŽππ…π„π’π’πˆπŽππ’

1.2K 28 27
Por tempwuzhere

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵
--------------------

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 a week since jack and y/n's kiss and they still hadn't spoken about it. that still didn't stop them from being close friends though. like, close friends. they hadn't kissed again or told each other their feelings just yet but the whole gang was hanging out tonight, and jack planned to tell her.

they were all going to go over to trinity's and roast marshmallows since she's 'had too many.' but, real talk, you can never have too many marshmallows.

anyway, before y/n went over, she had to talk to someone about her feelings for jack. she was going to keep his name out of it, as if that would do anything. everyone knows they like each other, but still, they don't know that.

"hey, mom?" she walked into the kitchen, fidgeting with her fingers as she turned the corner.

"yes?" m/n looked up from her phone, questioning her daughter with her eyes.

"can i talk to you about something?" m/n nodded, clicking her phone off and setting it face down on the table.

"yeah, what's up?" she asked, all attention on her daughter as she sat across from her.

"um, how did you and dad first start dating?" y/n asked, she really wasn't interested but she didn't exactly know how to start the conversation.

"well, we had liked each other in secret for a few months, but eventually i had to step up and ask him out because your dad was a pussy back then," they both laughed before m/n continued with her story.

"so, like i said, i soon asked him out and we went on a few more dates before we made anything official. but, one night, your dad took me to the beach and actually had the courage to ask me out," y/n laughed again, looking down at her lap.

"i know you didn't actually care about that, so what's really going on?" she sighed, placing some of her hair behind her ear.

"well, i really like this guy but, i don't know what to do or if he even likes me back," m/n smiled, tilting her head.

"and, does this guy happen to be jack?" y/n laughed a little before nodding, picking at the sleeve of her shirt.

"yeah, it's him," m/n nodded, sitting back in her chair as she watched her daughter's face slowly go pink.

"well, i think you should go for it. has he shown any signs that he likes you?" y/n shrugged, leaning her head on one hand.

"i mean, we.. kissed. but, we haven't really talked about it and i'm just really nervous," she felt extremely awkward talking about their kiss with her mother.

"y/n, he obviously likes you back! why don't you tell him?" m/n was excited for her daughter and she wanted her jack to be happy together, she just hoped y/n wouldn't get hurt in the process.

"it's not that easy, mom. but, i'm seeing him later today, i guess i could tell him then," m/n snapped her fingers, pointing at the ceiling.

"that's perfect! good luck, okay?" y/n nodded, smiling as her mom pressed a kiss to her head.

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 y/n from her house and drove them over to trinity's. jack walked up to the entrance of the house, opening the door for y/n as he did with the car door.

"well, aren't you a gentleman today?" y/n ruffled his hair before walking inside the beautiful house.

"hi guys! how are you!" trinity's mom greeted cheerfully, waving at the two best friends.

"i'm good, thank you," y/n smiled, closing the door behind jack.

"the others are outside," she gestured towards the back door.

"okay, thank you" she nodded as the two walked outside, immediately hearing the voices of their other friends.

"hey guys!" trinity exclaimed, handing them both a marshmallow and a skewer.

"thanks, trin," jack said, sitting down beside jamie as y/n sat on the other side of him. they had a lot of fun with their friends that night, a lot of laughs and smiles were shared.

"i'm tired!" jack exclaimed, dropping his head on y/n's shoulder, digging his head in the crook of her neck.

"get off of me! 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒌!" y/n laughed, playfully shoving his head onto jamie's shoulder. jack didn't respond for a second, he just laughed a little as he raised his head from jamie's shoulder.

"y/n, can i talk to you? privately?" jack asked hesitantly, everyone around them smirking and widening their eyes.

"yeah, of course," she replied, grabbing the hand jack offered as he took her to the side of the house.

"what's up?" she asked, not letting go of his hand.

"uhm, w-well, we haven't talked about what happened as bailey's house," her eyes widened, lips parting.

"u-uh, yeah," jack squeezed her hand, looking down at their feet.

"i don't regret it," y/n shot her head up.

"what?" she asked, fidgeting with their intertwined fingers.

"i don't regret kissing you. y/n, i'm not afraid to admit that i like you, i really do. i'm just hoping that you feel the same way?" a smile slowly grew on her face, taking jack's face with her other hand and pulling his lips down to meet her own. his free hand grabbed her waist, smiling into the kiss.

"i like you, too, jack,"

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
i'm so sorry for the long wait. i started cobra kai almost 2 weeks ago and i was really distracted by that especially bc after watching it i am now obsessed w griffin santopietro and xolo maridueña 🤭

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃: april 6th 2023

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

93.8K 4K 35
Thomas needed a vacation, but that didn't mean he wanted one. His best friend convinced him to come down to his family's beach house for the summer...
123K 4.5K 45
(ππŽπ“ π…π”π‹π‹π˜ π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ) 𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏 𝒂 π’”π’•π’“π’π’π’ˆ π’‡π’†π’†π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒇 π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒓 π’˜π’Šπ’”π’‰π’Šπ’...
1.3K 45 28
π‘Ίπ’π’Žπ’†π’…π’‚π’š, π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’Šπ’” π’ˆπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒐 π’π’π’π’Œ 𝒂𝒕 π’šπ’π’– π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’Šπ’ π’•π’‰π’†π’Šπ’“ π’†π’šπ’†π’” π’šπ’π’–'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆�...