𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋,dance mo...

By -iadoreyourry

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ - ͙۪۪̥˚┊𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕤┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ I'm still trying everything to get you laughing at me I... More

ミ★ 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 ★彡
cast
aesthetics
*lights, camera, action
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Act 2
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

!!!ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

1.6K 21 4
By -iadoreyourry

first of all thank you so much for 78k reads thats literally insane. I appreciate every single view, comment, and vote i get so again thank you so much 🫶🫶🫶

Secondly nice been rereading this book and I've come to the conclusion that the reason i haven't updated in so long is because it doesn't interest me like it used to because everytime i looked at my writing i wanted to throw up. It's so bad and i feel my writing has grown so i have decided to re write this book.

I have started to re write some of the chapters and will hopefully regularly post the new edited chapters.

Again thank you so so so much for all of your support and i hope you enjoy my new writing as much as you do my old writing <3

- jade

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 768 21
Isabella Torez is new at the abby lee dance company (ALDC) and she has a passion for dance. When Isabella goes to a competition a boy from candy appl...
15.5K 229 29
Y/n Lukasiak is living in the shadow of her older sister Chloe and her friend Mackenzie but what happens when she is put on the competition team with...
4.1K 89 30
Maci Ziegler. Maddie Ziegler little sister and Mackenzie big sister. A girl who dances for the ALDC but when an amazing opportunity comes in for a re...
412K 7K 50
"(Y/N), welcome to the ALDC." Who knew those were the words that could change your life forever. {imma be real honest here and say that this is not a...