Forgive Us [Genshin Impact, S...

By FearTheHime

-The game was fucked up from the start, [M/N] heard of Genshin Impact and had reached level 57 and a proud Je... More

01| Death of the World
02| Sleep easier because I'm no longer there
03| No forgiveness to old assholes
4| Your Grace
05| Join the Adventure
06| Itto "numero uno bride to be" Arataki
07| Dinner and a show
08| The itty-Bitty Committee
09| Ex-little mermaid and her pet Chihuahua
10| Salvation is nowhere
11| Rainbow after the Rain
12| Am I the problem? Probably
13| A promise
14| Little Stars
15| Stars break
16| A Princess named Fischl
17| The Little Voice
18| Let him have noodles
19| I'm so sorry
20| My Mistake
21| The Intruder
22| Who is he?
23| A nun and a God walk into a bar...
24| Safety in Numbers
25| Eyes Everywhere
26| Endless Fun
27| Tear apart my flesh
28| Don't enter the wither
29| My first None-believer
30| First Wave
32| Wow...that hurt a lot..
33| House Arrest

31| I'm in a cage with a Dead Body

3K 164 35
By FearTheHime

Her body isn't dying, she looked exactly the same, her soft pale skin still warm, and her expression never twitched or slacked. Nahida looked like she was asleep despite the knife that was in her chest, she didn't twitch when [M/N] poked her hand or stir. It made sense that she transferred her body over to an Aranara to keep herself safe and alive. Though wondered why she never said a thing, [M/N] shifted a bit but winced when the chain around himself tighten a bit.

He looked down to see Levithan sitting there, in the throw he made as he orders some of the sages. They didn't acknowledge him as they stood there, watching his counterpart as [M/N] sighs. He lays down on his side and then turns the other way, he couldn't stand to watch Nahida, or what was of her. He drew into the dust of her cage, ignoring the whispers as he slowly fluttered his eyes close.

++++

[M/N] eyelids fluttered open slowly as he noticed the pink-white sky and the soft sound of humming. His eyes narrowed a bit as he saw the white tree branches with bright pink-white leaves clinging to the branches, as the humming continued as [M/N] recognize where he was. He slowly sits up and watched as the floating rocks rotated a bit before turning his head to see the humming. His eyes soften a bit to see the Dendro Archon, Greater Lord Rukkhadevata, before her form is destroyed. " Lord Rukkhadevata?" He asked softly as the woman smiles more as she looked up from her lap. " What am I doing here in Irminsul?"

" As my physical form is gone in the physical world along with my consciousness...you created me along with Teyvat...it only means that another piece of me is in your mind," She said as she pats the root she sat on and [M/N] walked over before slowly sitting down hesitantly. She smiles a bit with solemn eyes, " This is my last place before the creation of Nahida and saving Irminsul...but before you start apologizing..."

" How did you know?"

" The way you're acting reminds me of a guilty child," she said as she caught a petal that fallen off the tree and felt over it before humming again, " I should be the one apologizing, I had failed you...I did not deliver your last message or correctly protect Irminsul...I allow the corrupted knowledge to leak into sumeru and harm my people. I should be the one asking for forgiveness. It's my fault that I allow your abuse, harm to happen. I could not tell them when you will enter Sumeru, all of teyvat."

" I had told you that I would return?" [M/N] asked.

" Not only that but the different form, no longer your white hair or dark eyes, you told them you would come down with [H/C] hair and kind [E/C] eyes. But then the chasm happened and the knowledge hurting my Citizens then Irminsul. I could not tell them my last message, not even as Lessor Lord." She explains as she let the leaf drift away in the air, " now you hate all of us...we helped created that beast that wears your face...and commands everything in my domain."

"I...." [M/N] was a bit stumped but clenched his fingers into a fist as he listened to her, he couldn't tell what he wanted to say. He understood what she meant, but could he still feel hate for them? They were moronic and took everything to the next level, hunted him down and hurt him in so many ways. Though, he destroyed Teyvat, they all suffered and died until they collected him back into the game.  He treated them harshly back, he pulled his love away from them, he claim to hate them. [M/N] wasn't done until his injustice was satisfied, until he felt better himself but now with Leviathan gone, he felt empty. "...You did nothing wrong, you chose who to safe for everyone's safety and all of teyvat. Past me would've been proud of your great sacrifice."

"...Thank you so much.." Lord Rukkhadevata whimpered before moving and hugged [M/N] as she sniffles as she hugged him. " thank you for creating me and allowing me to be your prophet. I hope Nahida can assist you." [M/N] grimace a bit when she said that and she pulled back. Her elf ears twitched a bit as her expression drops as well, "...I see..." She stands up and her dress flows behind her as she walked to a limb of the large tree. It glows a bright white color before turning bright gold, then white again as it went into a single leaf. She plucks it as black dots came into his vision and knew he was waking up. She held the leaf in the palm of her hand as she stood there with a soft smile on her lips.

"Eat this and it will solve all of your problems. The pain will only hurt for a moment when it's done but it will destroy leviathan and reset Teyvat properly." She said as the leaf flows into the air before landing in [M/N] hand as the darkness was covering his vision and [M/N] lifts the leaf into his mouth, chewing slowly as her figure began to blur. " I will always be with you and apart of Nahida...just remember that my Lord." She says as he finally falls back to the ground as darkness took over him.

" Thank you for everything you granted me up until this point."

++++

[M/N] eyes snapped open and heard the loud clashing of weapons, looking down from his cage with his chains jingled. He could see humans being controlled by Aranara's surrounding his group, watching as they try to attempt to take Itto down. The Oni doesn't give up as he let out loud laughs, knocking them back with his Claymore attack, the full force of his bat knocking them back. [M/N] could see ushi assisting as Aether was handling his own then the warmth of incoming Pyro coming towards the cage. [M/N] scoots back as Diluc's bird nearly grazed the cage but ended up evaporating. His eyes staring at the fight, enchanted of the fight between elements. It was way different then being chased by them, how they moved with such fluid movements and never backing down.

" He's up there!" Kaeya shouts as he swung his sword to deflect an attack at him, shooting ice at the enemy. He moved quickly and kicked another back as Qiqi's little hat poked from a corner as their adrenaline was kicking in. [M/N] stomach churns thinking they were going to kill her when she did her burst. The floor turning into ice as she began to heal her comrades in battle. [M/N] watched in awe before looking down at Levithan who sat in his seat without a care in the world.

" What are you hoping from this? Why capture me?"
" Because it's easier to keep a leash on you then allow them to stop me. It's quiet funny actually."
"..Are you mad that I took pity?"
"You're not worth to be mad about." Okay, ouch...
" But I'm worth being here? Beside you?"
" No, I'm going to suck up all your powers. But I want to watch them struggle."

[M/N] watched them as Levithan enjoyed the view especially when Aether was kicked back into Itto. The oni caught him but cried out as he was thrown back by the mutated citizens. "Pss...." A voice whispers as [M/N] turns to see Aranara-Nahida. She gestured to keep quiet before wobbling over, using her tiny thin leaf arm to unlock the chains. They landed down quietly as both slide down the side of the cage. They walked behind and began down the stairs out of Levithan sight until two large mitachurl controlled aranara's appeared causing Nahida to scramble and trip on the stairs with gasp.

" There you are," Levithan hissed as he summoned his own glow, wife and lifted Nahida in the air, holding her like he was choking her. She scrambled and clawed in the air to be released but nothing, " I said you were out of commission, you fucking little bitch."

" Nahida!" Aether cried out in worry, moving out of Itto's arms but the controlled citizens pushed him back. "No!"

" Greater Lord, Lessor Lord, nag nag nag," Levithan hissed as he squeezed her tighter in the air, " that's all you people do. Praying to me for help or wanting something incredibly stupid. You on the other hand had one job and that was to tell the people shit I said, But you just had to die." Nahida claws at nothing and slowly her little legs started to stop moving. " I should squeeze you until you pop, no body to go into."

"Wait! Levithan." The true god cried out as he moved off the steps and landed on the plateform, his arms grasping Levithan's, " Please, stop, stop, she's not the Greater lord. She did nothing wrong." He doesn't say a thing as Levithan still stared at the body that started to be still. "She's innocent, she did nothing wrong."

" All archons are wrong, celestia is wrong, we are the only thing that's right." Levithan hissed as [M/N] bit his lower lip and moved down. He bows, hands and knees on the floor with his forehead touching the stone. Levithan stops for a moment as he watched his first self bow to him.

"....Please...I'll let you take my powers...whatever you want...just stop hurting them...." [M/N] pleads, his hands moving to claw at the evil's gods robe with wet eyes and lip trembling. " Stop..."

Levithan stares before whistling loudly as the Controlled citizens stop their attacks on the group and he throws Nahida into the waiting arms of Aether. The blonde held her close as she takes deep breaths of air and Qiqi allowing her vision to heal the plant. Levithan yanked [M/N] by his hair and he winced a bit as he held him up, " you are utterly pathetic, I can't believe I came from you. How fucking shameful of myself, yourself to beg for help, beg for me to stop hurting the little bitch. You don't deserve powers or anything else." Levithan sneers as he moved his hands over [M/N]'s heart.

The original god says nothing and gags as Levithan's hand went through and a burst of power surges the room. It was black and misty before it began. Levithan attempting to take [M/N]'s power, the white overpowering [M/N] as the spillers kept the group at bay.

" Get your hands off him!" Diluc snarled.
" We can't get through!" Kaeya says as he tried pushing pass with diluc.
" Fuck, fuck fuck," Itto panicked as Aether watched with wide eyes.

That's when [M/N] watched the powers fight over before the white took over only to be sucked into [M/N], Levithan tried to take over again but his power was sucking his out of his body. " No! Let go of me!" He snarled but [M/N] smiles as he watched his powers take his. Their bodies merging together with Levithan curses and screams as the dark power shifted around them.

"I think I'm ready to let go..."

With that there was an explosion in the room, the windows shattering as grey smoke flows out the window over sumeru, fixing everything that happened from Levithan along with healing the Aranara from their controlled kinds and healing anyone that was being controlled. It covered the region, and it'd people.

Thanks to the two men who exploded together as one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 4.2K 27
This is my first Twisted Wonderland x Male Reader books! Hope you enjoy this book!
257K 6.9K 27
When a British-Korean thirteen-year-old girl is adopted by seven young adults, her life turns upside down as she experiences what she would call a he...
100K 3.5K 20
A Crazy Grim Reaper suddenly got transferred to a different world that is called Twisted wonderland what would Undertaker do How would the other reac...
25.2K 460 25
Seiren High has recently formed as a school and are finding new members for the singing club or choir. last year they made it go the inter high but l...