Her (Dion Agriche X OC)

By _panda_bear_xo

Someone who was killed by poison...being isekai into another person's body in a different universe... "What i... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

3

550 10 1
By _panda_bear_xo

I let out a sigh again and looked at my bed just to see a big mess. My bed curtain is now broken because of the fall so I have to get it fixed too.

My bedroom doors busted open, and some guards along with my family. The look on their faces was fear and anxiety.

"Vivian!! Are you alright!? We heard the alarm go off!" Oliver yelled out as he ran over to me and held my shoulders.

The guards looked around the room and towards the open window behind me.

"I am fine...just a little surprise visit, that's all," I told them with an awkward smile...

"Who dares trespass into our home!? Are you sure you're alright? It took us a long time to get up here, your room is on the top floor so we tried our best" Father said quickly as he went to look out the window.

"Oh, you know...just random man." I quietly said while glancing at my mother.

"What? How is he able to get past all the detections and traps!? How did he not make a single noise?!" My mother yelled out.

" Mother, Vivian is marrying into the Agriche family...What do you expect?" Oliver told her, and she just shakes her head.

I guess being married into that family causes many assassination attempts too?

I like how they are all so calm about this...are they not supposed to be freaking out or anything?

"Right but who exactly is she marrying? They have around three sons..." Mother asked Oliver and Father.

I turned to look at them too with my mother, I also wonder who I end up with.

"I believe it is one of their oldest sons, Dion Agriche," Father said calmly to Mother, her eyes widening in shock.

" Okay, how did it end up with Dion?" I asked Oliver.

" Well Jeremy was not currently home, he went on a mission, Fontaine did not match my liking for a groom for you so we just ended up choosing Dion. Lant Agriche agreed to it, '' Oliver explained to me.

"Agriche accepted it so easily? Is it because of the potions they needed? There has to be another motive Father...this mission will be harder with Dion as my fiance'' I told them in all honesty.

"We will see, when the sun rises, let us get prepared for breakfast," Father said and quickly made his way out. Everybody else followed him out of the room and down the many stairs.

.

.

.

.

I just let out a long sigh and took a look around the room...looking at the mess of my bed. I am going to leave it as it is, I'll fix it later when I come back from breakfast.

I made my way to the closet, chose a dress, put on the corset, and just made my way down to the dining room. I didn't even put my hair up, I just let it flow by itself. 

I always wanted to wear this kind of dress! They were always so pretty and now that I got the chance to wear them, I will cherish the moments!

It was around 9 AM by the time everyone was leaving. I met Oliver on the way, we decided to walk down to the dining room together.

"Vivian, are you alright?" Oliver suddenly asked me.

"I'm fine, why?" I asked him curiously.

"Well you met an assassin, are you not hurt?" He asked again.

"I was scared...but now I am fine, I mean like come on, we are killing psychos too," I told him.

" You are acting kind of different, maybe it's the fact that you are slowly maturing into a lady," He told me as we continued down.

I'm glad that I am not figured out, I am actually happy that Vivian and I have such similar personalities.

As we both made it to the bottom of the stairs where the front doors were. We both stopped and looked at each other then back at the scene in front of us.

"...What is this?" Oliver said out loud just enough for me to hear.

"I have no idea brother" I replied honestly.

By the open doors of the house, there were two maids(One holding a box), four guards(two of them holding another box), and a man who I assumed was the butler.

Since my parents have not come down yet, I walked over to them as Barrett's maids and butler made way for me with Oliver following behind.

"Hello there, who are you?" I asked them politely.

"We come from Black Agriches, we were ordered to deliver these two boxes to young lady Vivian Barrett," The butler said as he slightly bowed.

"Black Agriches? What are in those boxes?" Oliver asked them.

"Lady Vivian, why don't you open them yourself and see?" The maid who was holding the box said with a genuine smile on her face.

I nodded my head and walked towards the small box the maid was holding. I cautiously opened the box, hoping to avoid any poison gas or flying daggers that may harm me.....What? They are the Agriches!

When the box was open, there was nothing harmful at all. It was a beautiful red hairpin. It was simple but unique. Red and black are the representation of Black Agriches.

It was really pretty indeed, it matched Agriche's color.

I looked at the maid who was holding the box and asked her a question.

"Who gave these to me?" I asked her as I continued looking at the hairpiece.

"Young lady Roxanne gave this one to you, the other box is from young master Dion" She explained.

I was quite shocked to get a gift from Roxanne...is she planning something? This is a surprise... I walked over to the bigger box and opened it.

Inside the box were brand-new black bed curtains and a new handle lock for the window. I was quite surprised to see that part of the window.

"Tell them 'Thank you for me," I told the Agriche people before telling our maids and butler to move them to my room.

"Ah wait...let me put on Lady Roxanne's gift," I said quickly.

My maid, Debra, put it in my hair. The red pops out from the strands of purple hair that I have.

"It looks great on you Vivian," Oliver told me. I just gave him a big smile before turning back to say goodbye to the people of Agriche.

"I appreciate the gifts, you can now return back," I told them with a smile on my face, and that was before one of the guards spoke up.

"Lady Vivian, Madame Maria has invited you for tea time after breakfast," He said...

"Madame Maria? Why of course I would love to go. Why don't you guys go rest for breakfast before we depart?" I said kindly while dying inside.

They all looked at me surprised, small smiles could be seen on their faces before saying their goodbyes and following Debra to the servant's building.

"That was interesting," I heard Father say behind me.

"Yes it was, I never expected so many things to happen in one day," Mother said with a smile on her face.

Everybody made their way to the dining table and started eating.

(What everybody didn't know was that Dion was the person who chose the red hairpin but asked Roxanne to send it in her name)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· startedβž›30/03/2024 finishedβž› ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· cover by me x
389K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
512K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc