๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐˜ | ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐•...

By woobackbabyyyyy1

"๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž๐' ๐…๐ˆ๐— ๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€' ๐๐„ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐€' ๐…๐€' ๐˜๐Ž๐”?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ (๐€๐‹๐“๐„๐‘๐๐€๐“๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘ (๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘

19.3K 805 859
By woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒, 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟔:𝟓𝟑𝐏𝐌

"It's so pretty here, bae. Thank you again, honey bun." Dakota cooed, pinching Dayvon's cheek in a playful manner.

For the second half of her birthday, he decided to take her to Paris, France, which is known as the city of love.

He knew how corny Dakota was when it came to things like this, so what better place to take her than here?

In their hotel, there was a direct view of the Eiffel Tower from there window, which you could only imagine how much that cost to book. But he didn't mind at all, he wanted her to have the best time ever.

They had only been in the city for about two days, experiencing new foods, visiting museums, and of course; shopping.

Now, the two were in the room, fully dressed and ready to go out to dinner inside of the monument, which also cost a handful of money.

He actually paid almost ten thousand dollars to rent out the best restaurant in the Eiffel Tower, which was called 'Le Jules Verne'; located on the top floor of the tower.

Dakota stood in front of Von with a sheer skin colored dress on that was decorated with rhinestones, also having a slit where her cleavage was located. The dress was pretty flashy but after all, it was her birth month.

For her hairstyle, she opted for an updo that had a curled swoop in the front, accompanied by a sort of messy bun in the back.

She looked good and she felt even better.

Dayvon sat on the bed, holding around Dakota's waist loosely as he watched her ramble about how much she loved Paris.

For his outfit, he surprisingly wore a white button up shirt, leaving the first button of the top opened. He wanted to look somewhat formal since he was going to dinner in the Eiffel Tower.

On his bottom half, he wore black Amiri jeans and Dior sneakers on his feet. Deciding that he didn't want to be too flashy, he wore minor pieces of jewelry on his wrists and ears.

"And like everyone is so nice over here. They don't act like this in Atlanta. They be rude as hell over there." She continued to ramble while Von stared at her but didn't hear not one word she was saying.

His leg slightly bounced up and down as his mind traveled to another place, a place that definitely was not in their hotel room.

"Are you okay? Are you listening?" She waved her hand in front of his face, seeing him shake his head to bring him back into focus.

He rubbed over his eye, standing up so he was hovering over her. "I'm straight, ma. Gimme kiss."

A smile graced her face that had a natural beat of makeup on it as she moved closer to him, pecking his lips a few times.

"Mhm, you so pretty. Prettiest girl inna world." He complimented while training himself to stay focused on the present. If not, he would appear as nervous as he did a few seconds ago.

"Thank you, handsome." She kissed his cheek before glancing down on her phone, checking the time.

The time was approaching seven pm and they had reservations at seven fifteen. That wouldn't be a problem for them though, since they were fairly close to their destination.

"You rey' ta' go, baby?" He let out a sharp breath, grabbing her right hand into his left.

She nodded quickly, picking up her silver purse that included essentials that she needed whenever she went outside.

"Yesss, let's go. Can we walk, please? Let's enjoy the city." She suggested as they exited out of their hotel room.

He shrugged in response as he noticed a cloud full of nervousness following him with each move he made. He began feeling his heart rate speed up once he closed the door behind them. He had never felt so anxious and nervous in his whole life.

"W-we ca' walk, ma. If das' watchu wan' do." He slightly stuttered while cursing himself out in his head. He had to get it together, and do it quickly.

Dakota raised her eyebrow at his behavior as they both stepped on the elevator together. This was unusual, especially for him. "Are you okay? Like really? If you don't wanna walk, we don't have to."

"Naw, you good. It's cool."

The whole ten minute walk to the Eiffel Tower was spent with Dakota rambling about nothing and Dayvon humming along when needed so she wouldn't think anything of it.

He already knew how to deal with a rambling female by now. Just agree when needed but making sure to listen just incase they needed an opinion. It worked everytime.

"You're so fancyyy. Dinner in the Eiffel Tower and all!" She wiggled her eyebrows at him as they approached the hostess desk in the restaurant.

He shook his head with a smile, bringing his attention to the white toned brunette lady standing behind the desk.

"Bon Soir! Are you the gentleman that rented our restaurant out tonight? Mr. Bennett, is it?" She greeted with a heavy French accent, a smile accompanying her face the whole time.

He nodded in response, attempting to mirror her smile out of politeness. It didn't work. He was too jittery.

"Mhm, das me."

"You two are a beautiful couple. And I love your dress! Follow moi!" She cheerfully got up out of her seat, leading the two to where they would be having dinner at.

After thanking her for the compliment with a wide smile, Dakota glanced out of the windows of the restaurant in awe. It was truly beautiful.

The structure of the monument was able to be seen through the window, complimented by the many lights below them from the cityscape. If she could stay there forever she would.

Dakota removed her attention from the windows once she heard loud conversations coming from the right side of her.

Her eyes widened in shock when she turned her head to the side, seeing everyone she didn't expect to see at their dinner. Her bestfriends, her brother and his friend, her immediate family, Von's friends, his immediate family. Everyone was there.

She gasped loudly, not being able to process what she was seeing before she got attacked with hugs from different directions.

"Girlll, you look so pretty! I missed you!" Ayuri squealed, being the first person to successfully get a hug out of Dakota that was still standing frozen and in shock.

Feeling the arms of Devyn and Maleah also wrap around her, she finally snapped out of her trance as she tried her best to engage in the three way hug.

"OMG! I missed you too. I missed all of y'all!"

The girls continued to catch up, since they hadn't been doing that as a result of Dakota being out of the country.

Dakota told them about each and everyday she spent in Bora Bora, with the large smile never leaving her gorgeous face. Her friends were able to visibly see the radiation of happiness coming off of her. They loved that for her.

"I'm so happy you're happy. You deserve it all." Maleah smiled genuinely being happy for her friend.

Being as though the three girls were pregnant and full of different hormones, they began to get teary eyed on cue like some type of triplet telepathy thing was going on.

Ayuri noticed the shift in the atmosphere, throwing her arms up in defeat. She found herself constantly in a position where she had to deal with their emotions. "Here they go with this crying shit again!"

Earning laughter from the three girls, they each fanned their eyes before either of their makeup's could get ruined. "Nah this is a burnout forreal. Nobody feel like crying all the time."

"No really, li—" Dakota started before she felt small arms wrap around her waist.

She looked down, eyes genuinely lightening up as she saw her favorite eight year old embracing her into a hug. "Hi, Koko. You look so pretty like a princess!"

"Hey, baby. Thank you and you look pretty too!" Dakota smiled, bending down to her level so she could properly hug the younger girl.

Kennedy smiled brightly at Dakota as she fixed her edges with her finger. She thought Kennedy looked so cute with her two curly buns and her pale pink dress.

Meanwhile, standing a great distance from the two, Dayvon removed his attention from his friends to view the interaction between his little sister and his girlfriend. He nearly melted from the image of the two. He needed a daughter for sure.

"Let's go say hi to mommy and grammy and Sky and everybody!" She squealed in her high pitch voice and the two did just that.

1 HOUR LATER, she had greeted everyone that was there and the group currently sat around the rectangular table, indulging in their meals that were very foreign to them, being as though they were in a whole different continent.

"Eat it, it's probably good!" Dakota laughed at the food on Sky's plate that had been sitting in front of her for almost thirty minutes straight. She was too scared to touch it. Devyn and Ayuri also got the same dish as her but she didn't want to take their word on the taste of the food.

On her plate sat a portion of L'Escargot which was literally cooked snails. The twelve stewed snails were seasoned and accompanied with parsley, butter, garlic, and a tomato soup.

Dakota amusingly watched Sky pick up the mollusk with her fork, dipping it in the tomato soup for a masked taste.

Sky cringed, making a cross on her forehead, shoulders, and chest before closing her eyes and just stuffing it in her mouth.

Her chewing was extremely slow at first, gradually speeding up when she actually realized it wasn't as bad as it looked. "Why it's good fa' real? It's chewy but it buss."

"Now imagine how many floors that snail dragged it's ass across. Think about it." Dakota joked while eating a piece of her strawberry crepe.

"Girlaaa—"

"Dakota, turn around gang." Dayvon muttered with a nervous smile, removing her attention from her previous conversation.

Before she could turn around all the way, her eyebrows furrowed seeing that their guests began to pull out their phones to record what was soon to happen.

Her heart rate sped up as she cautiously turned her head to the left, immediately turning back around when she saw her boyfriend positioned on one knee.

"Oh my Goddd, stop lying. Please get off of the floor, Dayvon." She quickly turned her head to look at him again, whipping her head back forward when she realized that he was really on one knee with a small black velvet box in his hand.

Booka smacked his teeth, picking up a garlic knot from the plate and throwing it at Dakota. "Nigga turn yo' big ass head around and let 'em do his shit, bestie!"

Soon after, she felt a gentle hand on her back, noticing that it was her mom who was urging her to get out of her seat.

Dakota gasped again, shakily standing on her two feet that were decorated in sparkling heels while her manicured hand went to cover her mouth. "Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. Say sike."

She looked down at him and let the tears flow freely out of her eyes, though he didn't even get one word out yet.

He looked back up at her with a small smile, ignoring the fact that he was nervous as ever even though he knew she would not say no to him. It was to the point where his hands were trembling slightly.

"Youwannagetmarriedgang?" He rushed out in one breath, proceeding to let out a large sigh afterwards.

The table erupted in laughter as Von felt a garlic knot hit him in the shoulder, obviously coming from Booka. "You so unserious, fat forehead!"

Dayvon cracked an even larger smile, proceeding to shake his shoulders a little bit to get the nervousness feeling away from him. He had to keep reminding himself that it was just Dakota. The same Dakota that he loved. The same Dakota that was having his baby. And the same Dakota that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

He took another deep breath, preparing himself to let whatever he was thinking flow out of his mouth. To him, it was only them two in the room.

"It's somethin' about 'cha girlll. Dat jus' make ma' head wannna twirlll." He horribly recited the lyrics to a Ice JJ Fish song, still being too nervous to repeat the words he had planned since the year prior.

More laughter surrounded the two people who everyone's attention was on as yet another garlic knot launched at Dayvon's body.

"Aight aight. All jokes to da' left, fa' real." He started, letting out another deep breath. It was now or never.

"Ian finna' lie, I been thinkin' 'bout errything I wanted ta' say ta' you innis moment. But soon as I got on my knee in front ah' you, I already done fa'got errything. I wantchu ta' know 'da effect you got on me. You make ah nigga speechless, Ko. Make me fa'get errything occupyin' ma head if it ain't you." He started as he began his journey to spill his heart out to her.

Dakota stared at him in nothing but pure love as her eyes glistened from her constant tears. He barely said anything yet but she wanted to jump on him and kiss all over his face.

"If somebody told me ta' write alla' things I love 'boutchu on a long scroll ah paper, it'a be enough ta' wrap around da' world 'bout sixty four times. On King David." Dayvon smirked as their guests laughed once again, including the woman he was proposing to.

"And you know what I'a write onnat bitch? A trillion things. I ca' say I luh yo' personality, I luh yo' face, I luh yo' mindset. I ca' say allat, times a billion."

"But on the tip top ah my paper, I would write these three things in big ass capital letters. One, you bring da' real me out. Fa two, youn judge me fa' nun at all. And three, you mess wimme fa' me, not nun else. Just me fa' me." He continued as he heard small 'awwws' come from certain people.

Once he heard how his words were connecting perfectly, the sense of nervousness he felt dispersed into the air. He had it on lock.

"In ma' opinion, nobody know the real me. Nobody really know the me past these grills, the chains, the money. And een if they do know me, they'on know me as well as you do. On foenem grave."

"They'on know the me 'dat be readin' books just fa' fun. They'on know the me 'dat don't wanna do nun but lay up witchu' and watch Proud Family all day. They'on know the me 'dat won't miss a night widdout readin' da' bible and prayin' ta big folksnem alla' time. They'on know 'cause you brought it outta me, Dakota."

"I rememba' when we first started messin' round wit' each otha', I asked you ah heavy question. I asked you could you fix me so I could be betta' fa' you. And you did jus' that. You made me ah betta' person. Not only fa' you but fa' myself. And I won't eva' be able to thank you enough fa' dat, ma."

"And I wanna thank you fa' lovin' me enough to carry my seed in yo' stomach. Da' best gift eva', fasho." He discreetly revealed her pregnancy to their guests while most of them who didn't notice gasped in shock.

"You're pregnant?"

"What the fuck?"

"I was already knowin'."

"I knew dat' greedy, stingy ass girl was stuffed. On folks."

Multiple remarks came from around the table but Dakota couldn't fix her mouth to answer since she was too focused on the man kneeled in front of her, who would soon be her husband.

"Hell yeah she pregnant, she finna have ma' lil girl." He grinned while Dakota playfully rolled her eyes. He always repeated that it was a girl so he could speak it into existence.

"But listen, you be givin' me a lot ah stuff but I need mo' from you, baby. I need you ta' spend the rest ah yo life wimme. I need you ta' continue havin' my kids. I need you to continue bein' patient wimme so we can learn and grow ta'getha'. But we can't do numna 'dat unless you decide ta' marry me." He finally pulled her hand away from her face, seeing that tears were still streaming out of her brown eyes, the eyes that he loved so much.

"I swea' on ma' life ima do errything ta' make you happy fa' the rest ah yo life. I won't neva' letchu go, fat. I won't neva' give up on you, on us. I promise. I done bought you to da' city of love ta' express ma' love fa' you and ask you ah important question. I luh yo' soul. I luh errything 'bout yo' luh perfect self. So you gon marry me, Dakota Nivae Poole?" He finally finished, giving all his thanks to God for helping him through his speech without stuttering.

Dakota sniffed a few times, finally focusing her eyes on the large and beautiful diamond ring that sat in the box in front of her. The one that belonged on her ring finger.

She cleared her throat, directing her attention back to the handsome man staring back at her. "Respectfully, I decline. You're cute, but not my type. Respectfully though."

Dayvon smacked his lips as some people laughed at her joke, seeing that they were meant to be together since they could joke in such serious situations.

"Wrong ansa', Minnesota!" Booka shouted, throwing his fourth garlic knot of the night at her.

She sniffed again with a small laugh. "I'm joking. My answer is yes! Of course I will marry you!"

Their guests erupted in applause and cheers as he slipped the flashy ring on her finger, wasting no time to get off of his knee to embrace her in a large hug and lust filled kiss.

He swiftly planted his lips on hers, completely skipping over the innocent part of the kiss, immediately sucking her bottom lip into his mouth.

She tried pushing him away out of respect for their families, failing to do so when he placed his other hand on her lower back so their bodies had no space in between them.

Dakota dropped her hand from his chest in defeat once he used his free hand to hold the back of her neck as he slid his tongue into her mouth. He was craving her.

Meanwhile, Booka discreetly passed Kennedy a garlic knot, coaching her to throw it at the couple who was nearly swallowing each other's bodies whole.

On cue, the garlic knot launched towards them, hitting Dayvon in the back.

"Ew! Stop kissing! Booka said that's the reason why Koko has a baby in her stomach!" Kennedy cringed in disgust, causing them to pull away from each other.

They both stared at each other in disbelief. Disbelief that they actually made it this far, despite all of the malfunctions they had along the way. But they made it far. And that's what mattered.

Dakota smiled at him, wiping the few tears that escaped from his eyes without him knowing. He was just that happy.

With the lifestyle he lived, he never expected to make it this far. He never knew he was capable of loving one woman and wanting to spend the rest of his life with her, but Dakota showed him anything was possible through love. He loved her more than anything.

He gripped her chin, this time keeping it simple and placing one soft kiss on her lips. "I luh you, fiancé. I luh you so much, girl."

"I love you too, pookie."

———————————

⚠️ 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄, 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐑⚠️

𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐃😔😔😔😔😔😔

𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐊? 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 & 𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐍: 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄 (𝟐𝟗) 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 (𝟐𝟗) 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 (𝟐𝟎)

𝐈𝐅 𝐒𝐎, 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌😂😂😂😂

𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘, 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐔𝐄 𝟕 𝐖𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 9.1K 17
"๐„๐—๐๐„๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐' ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐‘."
117K 2.4K 54
โ™ก๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ, ๐š’ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š๐•– ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž...
391K 13.4K 52
๐™€๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ; ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™จ๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ.