Whirlwind ( Bakugo x reader )

By RailMeHawks

" Psycho or not, you're the girl of my dreams. " More

Personal informations
Prologue
The starting line
First training
USJ
Psycho
Feel like shit
A story I hate
Angry boy's training
The festival : beginning
Monster
It's okay to not be okay
Hero names
Bakusoft and I
Ice cream chilling
Fever
Internships
Stimulus
His who ?!
I hate you (y/n)
I hate you too Shiroi
Another date with the big boy
Curiosity
The mall and its problems
WAP
Feelings
You like him, right ?
Confessions (or not)
Training camp

A date with Katsuki ?

272 12 62
By RailMeHawks

( Hot boyyyyyy (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ )

Anyway, let's get in

Enjoy ~

(y/n) woke up in a hospital bed.

" Fashionbird ? YOU'RE AWAKE !!! " Keigo tackled her in a hug right when her eyes opened.

" KEI !!! I'M SUFFOCATING !!!! " she could barely speak.

" R-right ! Sorry, hehe " the winged hero sweatdropped. " But how is my babybird doing ? I ordered your favorite chicken nuggets just for you ! " he showed the box.

" Oh my gosh ! Thanks Kei ! " (y/n) clapped her hands.

" Babybird... " Keigo said, suddenly serious. " I want you to know that I'm gonna be with you forever. You're all I have, my only family. So please promise me that you'll be more careful. I don't want you to end up in a hospital bed everytime you're fighting. Juste promise me that... " he looked down.

(y/n) cupped his face and smiled at the hero.

" Of course I'm gonna be more careful. Do you seriously think I wanna stay here ? If it's for you, I'll be the most careful person in the world ! "

Hawks, relieved by the answer, kissed (y/n)'s forehead, muttering a quick " Thanks, babybird. "

But right when he did so, Bakugo burst in.

" Oi, sho— what— WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ?! GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER !!! " he yelled.

" Well fashionbird, guess my time here with you is up. I'll see you after. " he kissed her head and flew away. " I LOVE YOU !!! "

" Again that fucker... " Katsuki rambled.

" Katsuki, you wanted to see me ? " (y/n) asked.

" Why couldn't I ? It's illegal to visit my friend now ? "

His friend... (y/n)'s heart was invaded by a warm feeling. Katsuki-kun really considers me as a friend, so...

" No, it's not that but... you're still interning, no ? "

" Hah ? It's been 3 days that you're unconscious, so it's obviously over. "

" What ? 3 days ? How ? "

" They said you were exhausted after overusing your quirk... I assume it's your healing one. " he sat on a chair next to (y/n).

" Oh ! Katsuki ! I can heal myself now ! It's fab— " she stopped when Katsuki flicked her forehead.

" Ow ! Why did you do that ? " she whined.

" Dumbass ! Do you fucking realize that you could have died ?! And you're fucking praising yourself just because your quirk evolved ?! "

" B-but Katsuki... "

He lowered his head. " And you... I... "

Katsuki pulled (y/n) in a warm hug. As her head was buried in his chest, the girl could feel his heart beating slowly. He buried his head in the back of her neck.

" I was worried dummy... "

(y/n)'s eyes widened. THE Bakugo Katsuki was hugging her ?!

Whatever.

He must have diarrhea or something.

She rubbed his back.

" I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... "

The boy sniffled in response. He then abruptly pulled back and cleared his throat.

" When are you leaving ? "

" I dunno. "

" I'm gonna ask, then. " Bakugo left.

When he came back, (y/n) saw a hint of joy in his eyes. He delicately posed his hand on top of her head and ruffled her hair.

" They said you'll leave this afternoon "

" Oof. I'm already sick of being here and staying in this bed. "

Time passed very quickly since the two friends were talking nonstop.

" Miss (m/l/n). " a young man entered the room. " I guess your time here is over. You've recovered enough. Please follow me. "

" Okay. "

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

Katsuki was waiting outside. He subtly smiled when he noticed his girl friend.

" Oi. You ready ? "

" Yuh !! "

" Then let's go to yours. You'll change. "

" Huh ? Change for what ? " (y/n) asked.

" You... owe me something because you put yourself in danger. "

" What ? "

" ...go out with me... " Bakugo looked away.

" WHAT ?! "

" I said it. You owe me something because you put yourself in danger. "

" B-b-but I'm not even changed an— " (y/n) was stopped complaining by Katsuki putting his finger on her lips.

" That's why we're going to yours. Now shut up and let's go. "

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

( you're wearing that and I'm too lazy to find shoes so feel free to take whatever you want )

" Let's go. " Katsuki announced when (y/n) walked to him.

" Okay. Where are we heading ? "

" To my favorite food place. It isn't big and flashy or some shit but it's good. "

" Okay ! Let's go then ! "

" That's what I've said first. " Bakugo rolled his eyes but chuckled.

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" Katsuki... is that a McDonald ? "

" So what ? I told ya it wasn't flashy ! " he grunted.

" N-no ! It's not a problem, really ! It's just... if it was only a McDo you could have told me. I mean I wouldn't get mad at you for it. "

" ...Fine ! I'm sorry. " Katsuki pouted.

" Hihi. " (y/n) giggled. " Don't worry, I forgive you in my extreme kindness !

" Kindness, yeah of course. " Bakugo rolled his eyes. " Whatever, what are you choosing ? "

" Oh, is it me or the great Bakugo Katsuki is really letting me go first ? " (y/n) decided to tease the boy a little.

" Tsk. It's normal, duh. " he headpatted her, as she blushed a bit by his move. " Weaklings first. " he smirked.

" Katsuki-kun ! That's not very cool of you ! " she puffed her cheeks.

" Let's search for a seat. " he dragged his friend.

They quickly found an empty spot, and sat there. Katsuki and (y/n) started talking and didn't notice the person who came over, right next to the girl.

" Is it my love that I'm sitting with ? " an arrogant voice rang in their ears.

Katsuki cringed at the words.

The person wrapped their arm around her neck and slowly approached her face.

" Get the fuck out. " Katsuki bored into his eyes. He seemed pretty pissed.

" My my, what a language ! And besides, you're saying that but maybe my little girl don't want it. " the class 1-B's bitch said. " Yeah ? What do you want, baby ? " he leaned on even more.

" Monoma. You're wasting my time. Please get out. I'm on a date right now. "

Hearing this, Katsuki snarled. He felt very proud of (y/n). But she isn't his child or pet or whatever don't worry.

" You heard her ? Now get the fuck out, fucker. We don't have time for your shit. "

" Me, on the other hand, I think she kinda likes it. " he continued to approach and (y/n) stepped back.

" Come here, you ~ "

The boy put his hand on the back of her head and brought her close to him. In a blink of an eye, (y/n) felt lips on hers and widened her eyes. Everyone looked bewildered.

Monoma was kissing her.

MONOMA WAS FUCKING KISSING HER ?!

When she came back to her senses, the young girl hardly slapped the shit out of the arrogant blonde.

" Monoma, you're hella disgusting ! How dare you ! " she balled her fist.

Katsuki's face was so irked that it looked almost comic. He roughly grabbed the other blonde by the collar and lifted him, causing all the people in the McDonald's to sweatdrop and gasp.

" What the fuck are playing at ?! Don't you see that she doesn't like you ?! GET THE FUCK OUT, FOR FUCK'S SAKE !!! "

" Oh it's okay, she just won't admit that she likes me... "

" GET TH— " Katsuki was stopped by a man.

" Hello, sorry to interrupt your quarrel, but can you please do it outside ? You're annoying the other customers here. "

" Tsk. " Bakugo let the boy out, put his hands in his pockets and walked away.

" Let's go, shortie. "

The girl hummed in response. When they both left the fast food,

" I'm so shameful... I couldn't even do something... !  "

" Hey... " he softly said. " It's okay. If you're uncomfortable, let's go to yours. "

" O-okay... " she sniffled.

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

Katsuki opened the door for his friend and she quickly thanked him.

" Fucking asshole. We were just having some fun... " he cursed under his breath.

" I think it's good to be here too. " (y/n) smiled at him.

Katsuki blushed and looked away.

" Yeah, whatever... what are we doing ? "

" I don't know. Maybe just some Netflix and chill ? "

" Fuck yes. That's something that I like. "

(y/n) set up a blanket and some pillows and clapped her hands.

" Okay ! It's perfect now ! We're ready ! "

" What do you want to watch ? " Katsuki sat beside the girl.

" I don't know, maybe Wednesday ? "

" Fuck no. It's shit. This bitch annoys me. " he grumbled.

" Oh... " she looked disappointed. " Um... and what about desperate housewives ? "

" It looks like trash. But anyway, let's see it. "

" Yesss ! " she cheered.

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" That was shit. " Katsuki yawned. " I've never seen something this fucking annoying. "

" You're saying that but you looked pretty concentrated in it. " (y/n) teased.

" Tsk. You're fucking lying. "

" Then why are you avoiding my gaze ? "

" I'm not ! Shut up ! " a pink hue dusted on his cheeks.

" Yeah, sure... " she playfully rolled her eyes. " Are you hungry ? "

" Not really. Why ? " he glanced at her.

" I can order something if you want. I mean, if you're hungry. "

" No I'm not. It's okay. "

His stomach then suddenly expressed his disagreement. Bakugo scoffed in embarrassment.

" Oh. It looks like your stomach is saying something else. " (y/n) giggled. " What do you want to eat ? "

" A fucking huge burger. "

" Hm. What about a KFC's spicy bbq ? Since you like spicy food. "

This made his mouth water.

" Fuck yeah. "

" We'll receive it in like 30 minutes, let's wait then ! "

" Well fuck. "

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" Thank you, goodbye ! " (y/n) thanked the server.

" Tadaaaa ! Katsuki, look ! It's here ! " she handed him the two bags.

" Itedakimasu ! " they said in unisson.

" Hmmm ! " Katsuki had stars in the eyes.

" Oh ! Katsuki ! I only realize it now, but I've never asked you why do you want to be a hero ?? "

" I'm not gonna be a hero. I'm gonna be the best hero amongst them. " he proudly pointed himself.

" The best hero... " (y/n) warmly smiled. " I'm sure you will, Katsuki. "

" Tsk. Of course I will. " he smirked at her. " Apart from Hosu incident, how was your internship ? "

" It was great. It was boring, but since I was with Shoto, we had a lot of fun ! "

Bakugo cringed when he heard " Shoto ". He put his finger on (y/n)'s mouth and grumbled :

" Here there's only the two of us. I don't wanna hear someone else's name apart from us. "

" Okay. How was yours then ? "

" Meh. It was clearly meh. And— " Katsuki wanted to tell about the other bitch but refrained his left because he'd broke the pact they made only a few seconds ago.

" And ? "

" And Best Jeanist said he'd change my style and I would be perfect but he juste sliced my hair back. "

" Pffff. " (y/n) held back a laugh. " You, with sliced back hair ?! I'd kill to see it ! "

" Shut up ! It wasn't fucking funny ! "

" It clearly was ! " (y/n) started to giggle.

" Don't laugh at me ! " Katsuki jumped on her. " I'll give you REAL reasons to laugh ! " he started tickling her.

" HEY !! D-DO-O-N'T-T D-DO T-THAT-T !! " the girl was struggling to speak.

" What if I don't want to ? " Bakugo chuckled as well. " It's pretty funny to see you jiggle like this. "

As the two were having a lot of fun, the entrance door suddenly opened, revealing a Hawks with KFC bags in both his hands.

" Hi babyb— OW !! WHAT'S THAT !! "

Bakugo let go of the girl and a frown quickly took over his face when he heard the winged hero's voice.

" What do you want, fucking fucker ?! " he waved his arms in the air. " FUCK !! WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE A FUCKING MOMENT WITH HER ?!! " he got up.

" Hey. " Kei put his hand on the young man's shoulder. " It's okay. If you want I can just leave. "

" Don't fucking touch me, fucker. I don't need you to know what I'll do. Shortie. I'm leaving. See you. "

" W-what ? W-wait, Katsuki ! " It was too late. He had already left.

(y/n) looked at the ground, disappointed and not knowing what to think of this.

Katsuki is clearly jealous. But why and about what ?

And what does he mean by " just have a moment with me ? "

AND WHY IS HE NICE UGH ?!

" Hey, babybird. " the hero lifted up her chin, forcing her to look into his beautiful eyes. " Don't worry, we'll find a way to have a « moment with you » like he said. Trust me. "

" Okay... " she didn't look too convinced.

" Now that's enough action for today. Let's eat together ! " he unpacked the two bags.

I just hope it won't end up like last time... because... even though people can say otherwise...

Katsuki is really soft.

Coucou ! It's the end of this chapter !

How did you find it ? Don't forget to tell me !

I love you so much ♥︎

Facts !

- Bakugo doesn't like Kei not because he thinks he loves (y/n), but because he is too close and clingy to her. He also hates him because he always shows when things are getting serious between the two. ( clockblocker lmao )

- Monoma liked (y/n) since he landed his eyes on her.

- Nana has just a major role in the story slay

Also

(y/n) said to Monoma that she was on a date just to dismiss the boy but it didn't work and Katsuki thought she was serious

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝(¯v'¯)
╚══.¸.[You all]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 3.8K 11
Hot Manz Hawks x (fem) Reader! Please vote it would help me out a lot :)
1.2M 40.2K 90
𝐀 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 �...
167K 1.3K 70
This will include: Izuku Midoriya Katsuki Bakugo Shoto Todoroki Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari I do not own my hero academia.
3.8K 175 12
"Even with you at UA, training to be a hero, you're nothing but an immature boy!" "𝗦𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗺�...