BTS DARK ONE-SHOTS/ MINI SERI...

By DarkMist_022

More

I am sorry~|JJK|
Marriage Of Convinence~|KTH|
Best-Friend-1~|JJK Ft.PJM|
Best Friend-(END)~|JJK Ft.PJM|
Deception- 1~|JJK|
Deception-(END)~|JJK|
Writer- 1~|JJK|
Writer-(END)|JJK|
Nanny-1~|JJK & KNJ|
Nanny -2~|JJK &KNJ|
Nanny-(END)~|JJK&KNJ|
Mute-1~|JJK|
Mute-(END)~|JJK|
Tale~|KTH|
Office Romance-1~|JJK&KTH|
Office Romance-2~|JJK&KTH|
Office Romance-(END)~|JJK&KTH|
Broken- 1~|JJK&KTH|
Broken-2~|JJK&KTH|
Broken-(END)~|JJK&KTH|
Insecurity-1~|JJK&KTH|
Insecurity-2~|JJK & KTH|
Insecurity-(END)~|JJK&KTH|
Infedility-1~|KTH Ft. KSJ|
Infedility-(END)~|KTH Ft. KSJ|
Slave-1~|JJK&KNJ|
Slave-(END)~|JJK&KNJ|
Proffessor-1~|KTH&JJK|
Professor-2~|KTH&JJK|
Professor-(END)~|KTH&JJK|
Idol~|KTH|
Bully~|JJK Ft. KTH|
Bet-1~|JJK&KNJ|
Bet-(End)~|JJK&KNJ|
Caretaker~|JJK|
Ex-Bestfriend~|JJK|

Agent~|PJM|

3.6K 132 17
By DarkMist_022

"Don't move or else I will shoot you," Jimin said as he entered the room of the biggest criminal in Korea, who was already aware of his arrival, in fact, he was waiting for him.

NCP had been trying to find him for so long after he settled the biggest terrorist attack in the capital of Korea on new year's and was the main head behind numerous bomb attacks in Korea and was exercising many illegal rackets across the country.

It was difficult but Jimin's team tracked him down in a few months and today they executed one of the biggest missions.

How could Jimin disappoint the chairmen who had so much trust in him?

His team killed all of Taehyung's minions that were a hurdle for them in the Villa, meticulously.

"I am content by the fact that it took months for your agency to track me down. Believe me, you wouldn't have known my base only if I hadn't allowed its access to you. Thank me later." Taehyung said.

He was a complete psycho, he was fearless and loved hurting people and now he wanted to get tortured for fun. He wanted people to fear his identity and now when he would be shown to the media, his motive would be accomplished.

He always wanted terror in the public and hence created it.

He knew he had people who would fulfill his nasty desire even if he is gone.

Jimin just rolled his eyes not being able to bear his craziness.

-------

Jimin smiled when he came back to his home, he was out for a few days. He was missing his wife so much. They were married for 2 years now.

He went to his room to find her sleeping. It was evening and he pecked her forehead before moving to the bathroom.

His wife was expecting their first child and it was her first trimester, she was usually drowsy because of it. He was well aware of her pregnancy mood swings and hormonal changes and did his best to make her happy.

Their love story was beautiful. It was an arranged marriage.

Their families met each other through a common acquaintance. Suzy's parents were one of the most popular journalists while Jimin belonged to a family of professors.

Suzy was working as a financial analyst for a big firm while Jimin was a brilliant and reliable agent of NCP. Nobody knew about that cause it was the first rule of his job, to never let anyone know his real identity.

He was a cost manager in a company in front of his social circle.

When they first met each other, they got along so well and became good friends soon.

They started liking each other eventually after going on various dates and hence agreed to the marriage proposal.

Their liking turned into love only after a few weeks of their married life.

Suzy was a calm, polite, kind, and poised lady. She was endearing.

While Jimin was sweet, extroverted, and had a charismatic personality.

Now when she was bearing their child, Jimin's love for her was increasing every day.

Their love story wasn't totally perfect, they had their ups and downs but they knew how to handle everything and prioritize their relationship.

Jimin came out of the shower to find her still sleeping. He didn't want to disturb her and hence went out to the lounge.

He started reading a newspaper to know about current affairs.

Suzy woke up after some time and smiled when she inhaled her husband's perfume scent. She was waiting for him today but fell asleep.

She went out to see him reading a book with his specs.

She tapped his shoulder and Jimin smiled realizing she woke up.

She wanted to scare him and she had tried it many times but Jimin never got scared of her jump scares even if she did it at night. He sometimes used to fake it to make her happy but she was always able to realize it. So she eventually stopped it.

He turned around and held her hand and made her sit on his lap before hugging her.

He was missing her embrace and scent, it was always calming. She always wondered why her favorite perfume always disappeared whenever Jimin supposedly went on business trips. He used to take it with him and she never found that out.

"Sorry I was waiting for you after I came back home early from the office but I just fell asleep to my oblivion," she said giving him an apologetic smile.

"That's alright. I hope you had a relaxing sleep?" he asked and she nodded.

She kept her head on his chest and he started caressing her head. "I want to tell you something," she said in a serious tone. She barely used it.

"Did something happen when I wasn't here? To you or the baby?" he asked worriedly.

He was aware of her resilient characteristic. She never told him about her problems until they were unbearable for her.

"No, the baby is fine. I just feel so weird nowadays. I don't know if it is my hallucination or misunderstanding but I feel as if someone is watching me every time. I got so scared yesterday night that I had to call Lina home." Lina was her younger sister, she was an artist and owned an art gallery.

Jimin frowned, he wasn't a person who would take things lightly, not when it comes to his family, to his love.

He slightly smiled since he didn't want to worry her more, not when she was pregnant that too in her first trimester.

"It must be one of your pregnancy mood swings. Don't worry about it. I will take care of everything." he tried to make an excuse.

"Can't say cause-" he cut her off and asked.

"When did you take your last meal?" he asked to change the topic.

"I had lunch but I puked once I returned home and then I didn't feel like eating anything," she said sighing.

"Suzy I am surprised by your carelessness. I thought you were a responsible person." Jimin said disappointed.

"I wasn't able to make anything and I feel too tired to make anything. Can we order from outside?" she asked, she was craving for something spicy and unhealthy.

"Your stomach gets upset when you eat food from outside and you always puke after that. Leave that and tell me what you want and I will make it for you."

"Something really spicy?" she asked.

"Or maybe something nutritious?" Jimin asked and didn't even wait for her answer and went to the kitchen after settling her aside.

Her stomach was never able to tolerate spicy things but she loved spicy food to a major extent. Jimin never let her eat that after he got to know about it. Sometimes she regretted having a caring husband.

-------

Suzy took a leave from the office today because she was feeling uneasy. Jimin was out as the chairmen called him.

Unfortunately, he was not able to know about that person who was supposedly stalking Suzy. He was trying to find them out.

It was evening when Suzy came out of the bathroom. She was applying moisturizer when she noticed a silhouette at the entrance of her room through the dressing table mirror.

Jimin never tried to scare her like that ever before and she knew he wouldn't do that at all when she is pregnant.

The intruder was hiding behind the room door.

She stood scared and looked around for her phone, she wanted to call Jimin.

Just when she was calling Jimin's number, someone grabbed it and broke the phone and she screamed.

The latter grinned while she moved back and caught a glass showpiece and was about to hit him with it when he held her wrist tightly and slapped her so hard that she would have fallen if he hadn't held her wrist tightly.

A tear left her eye. She wasn't scared for herself. She wanted her child to be safe.

"A nice girl like you shouldn't pull up stunts like these. What if I had got injured?" he hugged her tightly while she was trying to push him.

"Leave me" she said.

"Sshh! I was waiting for this chance for so long. I can't believe that I can touch you. I never knew I would fall for you considering the fact that you are married and expecting your first child. Believe me the wait feels so worthy to me now." he said.

-------

Jimin smiled as he entered his apartment. He was happy since he got a promotion and a free couple's trip to Jeju after he tracked down one of the most wanted criminals.

He wanted to share the news of the trip with Suzy but his smile dropped when he sensed some weird vibes inside the apartment.

He grabbed a knife from the dining table and quietly went upstairs without making a noise.

He was scared for the first time. He never cared about his life but he couldn't lose his wife.

He had a blurry guess that the stalker could have something to do with it.

As soon as he reached his room. He saw his wife sitting downstairs with curled-up legs, she seemed scared and was crying constantly.

He frowned and clenched his jaw when he noticed the corner of her lips bleeding with a pale-red bump on her forehead as if someone hit her forehead with a strong object.

Before he could enter inside, someone smashed a hard object on his head and he yelped before falling.

He grabbed his head and saw a blurry vision of a grinning guy. He couldn't recognize him at that moment. The latter again smashed the rod on his head and Jimin dropped unconscious.

-------

Jimin groaned and tightly closed his eyes to see clearly when he woke up.

He found himself tied up and he looked up only to glare at the intruder.

"Oh! Finally, you are awake. I was waiting so that I could start the fun." Namjoon chuckled.

Jimin realized that it was Namjoon. Taehyung's right hand and cousin, who was crazy too.

His team was trying to track him down too but his identity was held highly mysterious.

They were so close to getting his identity since Taehyung was a crazy man and didn't spit even a single useful thing even when the assigned team tortured him so much.

"You can do anything with me but leave her." he said. He wouldn't have said that before in front of anyone but he knew he couldn't lose his wife considering the latter's crazy head.

Namjoon laughed shaking his head as if it was a joke.

"Do you think I captured her to let her go? I have been keeping my eyes on her for so long after I met her at an art gallery for the first time.
Do you think I will leave her when I am so obsessed with her? Gosh, I hate to admit but you are very lucky to have such a sexy wife. I wonder if you fucked her daily? Well can't blame you too, considering her desirable body but, to even think about it makes me furious, honestly." he mocked.

True Suzy went to her sister's art gallery with Jimin to buy a painting and appreciate her sister's talent, a month ago at its opening.

Namjoon was out there for a drug dealing with a man and apparently, Suzy caught his eyes.

He found her interesting and tracked her down. He was despaired by the fact that she was married and pregnant too but then he shrugged it off after considering his desire for her.

And then he got to know that Jimin didn't have a real identity in the data of the country that he hacked to know about him. The identity that was present there was fake. His real identity was hidden.

He illegally investigated and after when Taehyung was captured he got to know that Jimin worked for NCP and that the agency was trying to find him too and the main head of the team was Jimin.

Jimin just clenched his tied fist after he heard him speaking dirty about his wife.

"SHUT UP! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU SPEAK ANYTHING DISRESPECTFUL ABOUT HER, YOU DICKHEAD. OPEN MY TIED BODY AND LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN FIGHT ME BACK." he yelled. Namjoon just chuckled touching Suzy's neck in a sensual way and she tried to move away but he held her shoulder tightly.

Jimin was not able to tolerate his rage for Namjoon after seeing him touching her like that.

"Do you think I am stupid? I use my brain more than my physical power. Now when I want to use the last ounce of my strength, that I would require to have her, you want me to exhaust it by having a fight with you?" he asked and grabbed a scarf from the recliner.

"Namjoon, I swear if you touch her again. I will kill you in the most painful way." Jimin threatened him in a deep voice.

Namjoon smiled playfully. "I would have no regrets if I die after feeling her walls around my cock." he said and Jimin felt as if his whole body would burn in the rage he was having for Namjoon.

Namjoon tied Suzy's hand with the scarf forcefully. She was not able to push him cause she felt so weak since Namjoon didn't let her eat or drink anything for hours. Her pregnancy hormones were hitting at the wrong time.

He pinned her down and Jimin was moving his body hastily to break free from the tightly wrapped cable wires.

He was trained to break free and endure pain but he wasn't feeling any physical pain at the moment.

He was feeling disgusted by the fact that he was not able to kill Namjoon after he spoke dirty about his wife.

Suzy was just tearing up. She didn't want anything to go wrong with her child.

Namjoon was stripping her off and she was just pleading him to leave her. Giving him sakes of god.

He stripped her naked and she closed her eyes tightly to escape from the humiliation.

Jimin closed his eyes too after sensing his helplessness and was just constantly trying to break free from the wires not caring about the bruises it was leaving with the scrubbing. He teared up when he heard her helpless pleadings.

"Woah! You look more attractive now. You have a gorgeous body, more than I imagined." she was just loathing his presence.

"NAMJOON! STOP THIS." Jimin yelled again and was ignored.

Namjoon stripped himself naked and harshly grabbed her jaw."Open your eyes and look at me." he said in a deep voice but she ignored him and turned her head aside instead. "Look at me before I shoot your husband. Trust me I really want to do that." he said and she immediately opened her eyes. She didn't want him to hurt Jimin. Namjoon smiled and pecked her lips and she clenched her palms to prevent the urge to spit on his face. "See, it wasn't that hard. Good girl. " he complimented her and she wanted to slap him so hard.

He put the whole weight of his body on her not caring about the fetus inside her womb. She was feeling suffocated.

He moved down and started kissing her lips harshly and she kept moving her head so he grabbed her neck and choked her lightly and she coughed within the kiss feeling deprived of oxygen.

He moved away and smiled creepily while she gasped for air.

Jimin moved to the knife that was on the floor that he brought before. He grabbed it and Namjoon didn't even notice since he was just engrossed in Suzy.

Namjoon started biting her neck to leave marks and it was paining Suzy so much. He caressed the hickeys he made and looked at them as if he made a masterpiece of art.

"I would have worshipped your body more but my cock can't wait to feel the warmth and tightness of your walls." he said spreading her legs forcibly.

She was just begging him to leave her and not hurt her child.

Jimin started cutting the wire with the help of the knife faster after he heard Namjoon's statement.

Namjoon touched her pussy and glared at her when he realized she was not wet.
"Why are you not wet? Well, good luck to you cause my cock would stretch your dry hole and it might bleed too. Your fault." he said before penetrating harshly.

Suzy let out a heart-wrenching scream because of the pain she felt.

Jimin's tears fell when he heard that and increased his speed more.

Namjoon just groaned out of pleasure. "Fuck! Jimin I can't believe that you had such a heavenly pleasure every day." he said with closed eyes and Jimin just wanted to cut his dick off.

Namjoon just hugged her petite body that was just in so much pain and she had no energy. She felt like she would die any minute.

He started moving and moaning in her ears and she was just crying and yelping.

Finally, Jimin was able to cut off the wire that was wrapped around his hand and quickly removed the wire around his feet.

Namjoon was on cloud nine. He remembered the time when he used to jerk himself while watching her pictures.

Jimin ran to Namjoon with the knife and stabbed his back. He screamed.

Jimin pushed him off her body and Suzy gasped for air and started coughing.

Namjoon fell off the bed and Jimin stabbed him again.

"I told you I will kill you if you touch her, yet you dared to rape her? I will fucking torture you until you desire death." he said as Namjoon went unconscious on the floor. "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE." he shouted and kicked his face.

He heard Suzy's whimpers and went to her and covered her body with the blanket before removing the scarf from her wrist. He hugged her tightly and she started crying out loud clutching his arms.

Jimin's eyes didn't stop dropping tears when he saw her crying like that for the first time. He felt outraged by the fact that he couldn't kill Namjoon before he raped his wife and traumatized her.

"I am so sorry." he kept whispering those words to her.

He slowly pushed her body after some minutes and she looked at him frowning.

"I have to dump his dead body before we get into trouble." he lied, Namjoon was not dead and he knew that.

He didn't want to give him an easy death and didn't want his wife to know that too. He knew she would ask him to hand him over to the police but he wanted to punish Namjoon himself.

He removed his shirt and made her wear it and left her after closing the door before dragging Namjoon's body downstairs to the basement.

He had a secret room that he used to work on things related to his missions. Where he used to investigate his targets and join all the necessary elements to make up a plan to capture them. His job was not just limited to some time. He was supposed to work all the time.

Suzy never knew they had a basement since the entrance was hidden too.

Jimin dropped Namjoon's body in the large black room inside the basement and tied his body with metal cuffs and attacked it to a strong pole.

He went up to see his wife looking at him. He laid beside her and kissed her lips softly.

"Everything is fine now. I am so sorry." he said as his eyes moistened again.

"I want you." she whispered.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Please remove all of his nasty touches and replace them with your loving ones." she whispered again while hiccupping.

He pecked her forehead and avoided her request. "You must eat something now. Let me get something for you. " he was about to go when she held his wrist.

"Please, I will die with this humiliation. I don't want his touches to reside on my body. Please replace them!" she demanded.

He looked into her eyes and hovered over her. He didn't put his weight on her and caressed her abdomen.

"Do you feel any pain in the womb?" he asked.

"A little, but I know you are too gentle to make me feel any pain." she said and touched his face. She lied when she said it was paining a little, it was paining a lot but she wanted him.

He kissed her softly and moved down to her neck sucking it so delicately.

She closed her eyes feeling those feather kisses.

He gave wet kisses to her jaw while slowly circling her clitoris. She lowly moaned.

He stretched her legs calmly and removed his bottom with boxers.

He jerked himself a bit to get hard and positioned it before slowly entering inside. She was wet, for him.

He was just looking at her facial expressions to sense any kind of pain but she was just holding on to his arm, moaning his name.

He started moving after giving her some time to adjust. He went slow and deep. He bit his lip to stop himself from groaning.

He moved down hugging her body before kissing her again.

Soon he came and laid beside her, pulling her close to his body.

-------

"The fetus is fine but I am afraid, your wife is too weak to handle the delivery. It wouldn't be an easy one and she might lose her life if she continues to be this careless about her health." the gynecologist said.

Jimin was anxious about the child and her and took Suzy to the hospital the next morning to know about their well-being.

He looked down hearing the news. "I assure you that she won't be this careless from now and in fact, I will be taking full care of her." he said with a slight smile.

"In that case the risk can reduce significantly and we would be able to handle the delivery." she said.

"Thank you." he bowed before leaving.

Suzy was looking at the images of the babies hanging on the wall, thinking something.

Jimin held her shoulder and she flinched. He sighed before putting up a smile.

"Is it fine." she asked putting her hand around her womb and he nodded.

"Yeah it is." he said.

He didn't mention about the risks cause he thought of handling it himself and not worrying her.

If the child becomes a threat to her life then he wouldn't think for a second before aborting it and choosing her life.

He could live without kids happily for the rest of his life but couldn't imagine it without his wife.

-------

It was midnight when Jimin entered his basement after putting his wife to sleep and grinned seeing the lifeless body of Namjoon.

"How is it going?" he asked sitting on a stool. Namjoon chuckled. He had been torturing him for a month.

"It felt so good to be inside your wife. Gosh, I wish I could feel it again." he said aggravating him.

Jimin glared at him and took up a sharp hammer before cutting his dick off.

He had been waiting for this moment, and now he couldn't hear him talking shit about his wife.

Namjoon screamed and finally died after so long.

Jimin knew he would have to handle a lot of things but he was ready.

Ready to do anything for her.

To go to any extent just for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 554 22
"There is no crime when it comes to you Rhythm"
220K 11.4K 36
'You're insane.' 'Insanely in love.'
80.8K 4.4K 35
" My feelings were never recognized, but then you came in.. and made me feel things that weren't there before " " Jungkook, we both know how this wil...
227K 9.7K 71
"Don't worry, I'm really good at pulling out."