Highschool DxD: The Golden Wi...

Od Azureman136

Titans, ancient creatures from an age long passed, more likened to living natural disasters, what if, one of... Více

Information
The King's Arrival
The First Encounter
The Downfall of Heaven and Hell
The Return of the King
Kyoto under attack! Yasaka vs the Living Extinction Machine
The Devils Arrive at Kyoto, Yasaka Saved from Death?
Talks between Devils, and a God
A Meeting is Set, and Truths Revealed
Talks with a Governor, and Meeting the Devils
Conflict Reignited!
Escalation!
Plans and a Summit
The Kaiju talks, Interruptions and an Angel
A New Servant! Ikaros and the Invitation of a Dragon Goddess!

Consequences of War

4.2K 134 90
Od Azureman136

"Mt. Olympus, hm? And this place is full of Gods, like yourself?" (Y/N) asked him as a dark thought came to his mind, which was also shown by both Ni and San/Kevin, though the Greek God of War didn't seem to notice this change in attitude.

"Yes! Full of arrogant fools who look down upon me and my power, who squabble among themselves and plot for means to restore the glory of Olympus, they glorify weakness like my sister Athena yet scorn my own power! With your power, I will cast all of them down, and claim the Throne of Olympus for myself!" Ares said full of prideful arrogance, his voice showing that he did not think this plan would fail, that the ultimate power over Olympus would finally be his!

The assembled Devils and Fallen Angels dropped their jaws and widened their eyes almost popped out of their heads at this offer that Ares made to the Ghidorah Brothers, this was not a good situation, if the three headed Dragon agreed to the God of War's plan then it would lead to a war, and if they said no, it could lead to a fight between the two that would destroy the town of Kuoh!

(Brothers, we are all in agreement, yes?) (Y/N) asked Ni and San/Kevin telepathically, unimpressed with this "God of War" and his offer to the three, but, taking interest in what they had just been told.

(YES! This, Olympus sounds like an interesting place!) San/Kevin said cheerfully.

(I'm more interested in the fact there's more of these Gods there, if they are like that Old man from before... our power will grow great indeed) (Y/N) said with an evil grin on his face at the thought of the power he and his brothers would gain from devouring so many of these beings.

(And yet this God of War seeks to ally with us, I do not trust him nor his words, brother) Ni growled to him, showing his distrust over the offer very clearly in his golden scaled face.

(Yes, this arrogant fool thinks to use us to further his own ends, and likely try to betray us once he has what he wants) (Y/N) said in agreement, seeing right through the flame-haired God's offer.

(Yes, you can see it in his smug face...) Ni growled in their shared mind.

(Why do I feel like I want to bite his face off when he looks at us like that, brothers?) San/Kevin asked (Y/N) and Ni, sounding kind of annoyed with Ares offer and his smug face.

"Well? What say you, mighty Dragon? An alliance to claim Mt. Olympus and glory!" Ares said to them with his voice oozing with arrogance and pride, as if the Golden Dragon wouldn't refuse such an offer.

"We say... that you will only slow us down" (Y/N) replied to him with a grin that showed his large fangs.

"What?!" Ares said in disbelief and outrage.

"We have more than enough strength to take on "Mt. Olympus" and it's Gods ourselves" Ni said as he pulled his own scaly lips back into a savage grin.

"A group of Gods with no following are no match for us..." (Y/N) said with an equally as evil grin on his own golden scaled face.

"We'll make ourselves even shinier!" San/Kevin cheered happily with a goofy grin on his face, unlike his brothers.

"Foolish beast! You dare to disrespect me?! I shall break you and lash you to my cause!" Ares shouted angrily as he drew out a large sword that glowed from the heat of fire within, while the three-headed Kaiju's body crackled and sparked with electricity.

"Quickly, activate the Transportation Circle!" Sirzechs called out to the other Satans and Azazel, they all poured in their magic power and activated the circle below the two titanic fighters!

"What's this?!" Ares exclaimed in surprise as a bright flash of light enveloped both (Y/N) and Ares, (Y/N) growled to himself and really hoped that those foolish creatures wouldn't dare to attack him and interrupt his meal.

Once the flash died down, (Y/N) and Ares saw that they were somewhere else now, not in the city of Kuoh, it seems they were in a smaller arena that looked like the school grounds, a magically crafted replica of the school.

"Those Biblical faction dogs... they used a transportation circle!" Ares said in outrage, very angry about those Faction fools from interfering in his negotiations with this Dragon.

"Hmph, it doesn't matter, if anything this will help me! I'll break you here, then I'll escape this pocket dimension they conjured and show them what it means to interfere with a God!" Ares said as he then turned his attention back to the Deathsong of Three Storms, gripping his blazing sword tightly and preparing to swing his blade at the kaiju.

"Yeah... at least this time my meal won't be interrupted, right brothers?" (Y/N) said as he glanced to Ni first, not seeming bothered at all about their sudden transportation to a pocket dimension.

"Yeah, we won't have annoying pests to get in our way" Ni growled with a savage grin on his face, showing his fangs off.

"We're gonna eat your face off, fire beardy!" San/Kevin said to him as well, growling at the God of War as well, now getting into an aggressive mood.

"Insolent Reptile! Prepare to face the power of a God!" Ares shouted as he raised his burning sword up and charged, followed by (Y/N) and his two brothers ltting out a cackling roar and lunged at him, the two crashing into each other and making a shockwave radiate out from the impact.

Meanwhile, outside of this pocket dimension, the Faction Leaders and the other Devils were watching this battle as it unfolded, the Satans and Azazel watched with grim expressions, they decided to watch the battle and hopefully see a weakness in the Apex Predator's way of fighting, Azazel also very interested to see this battle again.

"P-Prez, what is that thing?! I've never heard of a three headed Dragon before!" Issei asked in a trembling voice, the fact that Ddraig was scared of this Dragon had put him on edge.

"I don't know Issei, bit whatever it was... it's powerful" Rias said with wide eyes as she also watched the battle between the God and the Dragon.

"That creature killed Kokabiel like he was nothing" Akeno said with a serious look on her face, the playful, sado/masochistic persona gone in the face of a true threat.

"And now it's doing battle with the Greek God of War himself" Kiba said as he was also watching the battle, clutching the crystal that was all that was left of his old friends.

"Unbelievable..." Koneko said nervously as all her instincts were screaming at her that they were in danger.

They saw (Y/N) lunge forward and nearly bite Ares in the face, before he tried to slash them with his sword, but his blade was bitten by Ni and San, before he was able to wrench it free and swung it again, the blade struck them and caused a cut in the brother's scales, before they charged up and blasted the God with their Gravity Beams.

"We should hurry! While they are busy fighting each other we can seal them both away!" Sirzechs suddenly said as he looked to the other Devil Kings, who all nodded to him in agreement.

"I don't think that will be a good idea, Sirzechs! Won't Olympus be displeased about having one of their own sealed away?" Azazel said to the Devil King pointedly, which made those assembled curb their enthusiasm.

"He's right, Zeus won't take sealing away one of his Son's lightly, even if he did try to take over Olympus" Serafall said with a frown on her face, already imagining having to deal with the Olympian representative.

We can seal them in there to conclude their fight, and depending on who wins, we release the winner" Akuja suggested to the assembled forces, many of them seeming to be in agreement with this idea.

"And if by chance the Golden Wings of Demise comes out of this alive?" Falbium asked him with a serious look on his face, that caused the other Devil Kings to become nervous at the idea of the Golden Wings of Demise's wrath.

"Then with any luck, they will be trapped, and no longer a threat to this world" Sirzechs said with seriousness and also nervousness in his voice, not just because of what may happen with his parents and the other older Devils, but the potential of having the Golden Wings of Demise cast his gaze upon Hell.

"For now, we can only wait and see what happens..." Azazel said to them all with a frown on his face, he knew very well it would be a bad idea to try and seal the Brothers away, for their revenge for the attempt would be total and complete.

Meanwhile inside the pocket dimension, Ares and the three did battle with each other, Ares swinging his sword and also summoning his metallic, spider-like legs from his back and attempting to stab at the Golden Dragon with them, however his armoured scales were hard as diamonds and not easily pierced.

"Beg for your life, Beast!" Ares shouted as the flames from his hair and beard burned brighter, growling as his spider-like limbs moved over him.

"Why would we do that? we're winning!" Ni said with a savage grin on his face as the fight continued.

"Your arrogance will cost you your life, especially when you don't know when your outclassed" (Y/N) said as well, with lightning crackling over his sharp fangs, along with his brothers.

"Stupid fire beard!" San/Kevin exclaimed before he lunged out and bit down on the God of War's wrist, while Ni went to bite the God of War, but was blocked by his sword which he clamped his fangs down on, then (Y/N) lunged at Ares's face, the God's eyes widened and he moved his head aside but yelled when (Y/N)'s fangs sank into his shoulder, biting into the bronze armour and chains, the God of War yelled in pain as the electricity from their teeth passed into his body, armour and sword.

Ares yelled in pain before he tried making the three heads release him, swinging his sword and making Ni let go before he swung the sword at (Y/N) and San/Kevin, (Y/N) let go of his bite and San/Kevin was whacked with the blade, an attempt to decapitate the third head, which only partially succeeded, cutting in deep before Ares was forced back by the brothers slamming both massive feet into his chest, making him stagger back.

"You are strong indeed, but I am a God! I cannot fall to a lowly Dragon!" Ares said with an arrogant sneer, as he heated the Spider-like metal limbs.

"There's nothing lowly about my brothers and I! You shall die and be devoured, just like the last one!" (Y/N) said as they saw san/Kevin's wound in his neck regenerating until the not even a scar or mark remained on their neck.

"But... you did manage to strike a wound on my brother, as a reward for entertaining us so much... we shall allow you to glimpse our second form" (Y/N) said to the Greek God, also earning sadistic grins from his brothers at the idea.

"Second form? What's he talking about?" Serafall wondered worriedly as she watched the view into the pocket dimension they had conjured.

"Azazel? Do you have any ideas?" Sirzechs asked the Fallen Angel's Governor General, with a serious frown on his face.

"Yes I do..." Azazel said with a look of interest, if this was what he thought it would be... he knew the Devils might wet themselves.

Meanwhile inside the dimension, (Y/N) spread his massive wings wide and the brothers raised their heads, roaring up into the artificial sky as their power began to grow within them, a dark, heavy power that seeped from within them...

As they allowed this power to take hold the Devils and Fallen watched as the Deathsong of Three Storm's golden scales began to lose their shine, dulling slightly as an aura of Darkness coated their body, the horns on the Brother's heads began to curve and grow, the horns on (Y/N)'s head also seemed to grow small, thorn-like spikes along their length.

The Devils felt chilled to the bone at the sight of their new form, this made them seem far more evil and dark, like they had swallowed the essence of evil and made it a part of themselves.

"Look upon us and despair..." (Y/N) said with a grin on his face, flicking his forked tongue from his sharp teeth.

"Know that you will die under this power" Ni said in anticipation of seeing what this power could do.

"Aww, this power won't make us shiny!" San/Kevin whined as he looked at their dull gold scales, before (Y/N) bumped him to regain his attention, the brothers once again spread their wings and rattled the longer, sharper spikes on their twin tails causing an aura of darkness to disperse around their body, their presence now spoke of destruction, death, and a feeling of tyranny.

"Tarnished Ghirorah!" the Brothers called out as they basked in the reveal of their secondary power, Ares saw the change and felt the air change too, he snorted and summoned in a force of his minions, calling in several Cerberi, a flock of Harpies and a Legion of Undead Legionnaires and Archers, dressed in the armour of Greek Soldiers to attack the Beast in his stead and allow him to prepare for a mighty strike, however, the Brothers then charged their power once again, their throats crackling with gathered electricity, before they roared and fired their Gravity Beams at the army on the ground.

However, the Gravity Beams they fired from their mouths looked... different that before, the bolts were tinged with purple light, Dark Lightning!

The Gravity Beams swept through the summoned army and destroyed many of them, in a single pass, several bolts arching between the bodies and along the ground, destroying Ares forces with ease!

Ranks of Archers and Legionnaires were reduces to ash, the Harpies screeched in fear and scattered to escape the horrific monster that was killing them, and the Cerberus were obliterated in mere seconds, before the Brothers all turned their power upon the God himself, blasting him with Dark bolts of Lightning, making the God of War scream in pain as the dark power surged through his body, only to stop after a second.

"Cursed... Dragon! You dare to do this to me! THE GOD OF WAR!?" Ares shouted in outrage as he went to attack them with his remaining energy, channelling fire and rage into his sword to strike this Dragon down!

"Yes, and after you, the rest of your kind shall follow" (Y/N) said as he and his brothers charged at him again, Ares roared and swung his sword with all his might, the Blade struck the brothers in the body, the Blade managing to burn the trio and leave a scratch on their tarnished gold scales, before it was pushed down by the claws on their wings and the three then lunged and bit down on the God of War, before lifting him over their heads and throwing him violently to the ground.

However the three weren't done with him yet, and charged up another trio of their signature Gravity Beams as the God of War went to stand back up and face them, the Brothers fired their beams directly at the man with flaming hair, the God of war letting out a bellow of pain as the Purple Lightning surged through his body, heating his armour, burning his flesh and skin, and causing dark smoke to rise from his body from the prolonged and torturous exposure to this Devilsh power, until after three full minutes of exposure the God fell to one knee, breathing heavily as sparks and remaining energy arched from his body.

"My Satan, what horrific power..." Rias gasped as she covered her mouth at the sight, the rest of her Peerage and Sona's Peerage, along with Xenovia watched the fight and saw this Dark Power overcoming a God.

"Your a fool... even with all your power, you cannot stand alone against the might of Olympus! Join me, and we can-" Ares said to the three Brothers as they approached his fallen form, confidence and pride in their stride as they approached the fallen God.

"That's enough of that, now... time to die" (Y/N) said as he and his Brothers cackled and launched themselves at Area with their jaws wide open!

"NOOO!!" Ares yelled in surprise as he tried to grab his sword and move his Spider-like limbs to protect himself from this assault, only for his body and the extensions to not respond to his will, before three sets of sharp-toothed maws clamped onto his form, the fangs sinking deep and anchoring into his flesh as they began to drain his Godly power and life force.

Ares let out cries as he felt how power and life force being drained rapidly, be gritted his teeth and tried to stab at the heads and body of the Golden Kaiju, his attacks showing desperation as he tried to pry their jaws from his body and save himself.

"I love it when my meal tried to squirm and struggle, it makes for fine entertainment as the life drains from the eyes and their power becomes mine!" (Y/N) said as he bit down harder, earning another pained scream from Ares whose strength waned further, until soon enough, the God Of War's lifeless corpse dropped to the ground and turned to ash, before the three Brothers spread their wings and roared their victory to the void!

"He killed Ares, this is not good" Serafall said in a shaky voice, her body trembling in fear of the retribution of the Olympian Gods and of the paperwork she'd be subjected to from this, Ajuka and Falbium were also scared of what they saw, they had heard from the older Devils that this being could kill a God but to devour them... it was horrifying!

"Hurry, we need to seal him away!" Sirzechs said as he looked to his fellow Satans, and the look of terror on his younger sister's face.

"Bad idea, Sirzechs, you really want to risk making him angry?" Azazel said to him, vehemently rejecting the idea that he had a feeling would fail spectacularly.

"This makes sense tactically, he's an unpredictable monster, this will-!" Falbium said when suddenly there was an intense pressure over the academy and the assembled Devils, Fallen and Humans!

"Ugh! W-What is this?!" Ajuka exclaimed as he tried his best to stay standing on his own two feet, they looked to the window into the pocket dimension and saw that (Y/N) and his brethren were releasing a large amount of power from their shared body!

"My Satan... his power has grown too much, the Dimension can't-!" Sirzechs said before straining as a tear in the very fabric of reality came in front of them all, then, through the portal stepped (Y/N) Ghidorah in his Human form, with a look of satisfaction on his face.

"Welcome back, Golden Wings of Demise, you look satisfied" Azazel said to him with a cold sweat on his cheek, after seeing what he could do, any thoughts of seeing him as a Sacred Gear were thrown right out of his mind.

"Very much so, a good fight and a good meal always satisfies me" (Y/N) said as he licked his lips, his eyes glowing with the newly devoured power he took from the now-deceased God of War, making the group shiver in fear, the younger Devils were terrified of his presence.

"That's good, all you need now is a good woman or a few, and you'd be all set!" Azazel said to him with a slightly forced grin, the others looking at him in disbelief that he was trying to be chummy with this monster in Human skin.

"If your interested I have more pictures? Very cute ones too" Azazel said to him as he wriggled his brows at the man, only to have

"You... your the one that killed our Lord and Saviour!" Xenovia certain girl wearing a skin-tight black body suit, with Blue hair that had a Green stripe in her fringe, her eyes were shadowed by her hair as she stepped forward, her hand gripping the hilt of her Broadsword, Durandal tightly as she gazed at the man who had supposedly killed God.

"And, what of it?" (Y/N) asked her in a bored tone, looking down at the faithful girl with indifference, like she was an insect.

"You'll pay for what you've done!!" Xenovia screamed angrily before charging at him with her Durandal gripped tightly in both hands!

"Wait, don't-!" Issei said as Xenovia jumped into the air and swung Durandal down with all her remaining strength, only for the massive Broadsword to suddenly stop it's momentum as the Human form of (Y/N) Ghidorah looked up at her with boredom, before he gripped the blade tightly in his hand, Xenovia's eyes widened as she heard a loud cracking sound, followed by Durandal's blade shattering into pieces!

"H-He broke the legendary Holy Sword Durandal with just his hand! Unbelievable!" Kiba said in shock as the broken shards of the powerful sword clattered to the ground, Xenovia looked at her weapon in shock, before a hand roughly grabbed her throat, choking her with how much force was applied to her neck.

"Do you want to die too? Insect?" (Y/N) asked her in a low voice as he looked down at her like she was but an annoyance, the fear Xenovia felt was overwhelming!

"Come now, you really wanna waste time killing a girl over something that didn't even hurt you? Come on, those pictures are just waiting for you to look over" Azazel said to him as he walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder, making the Devil's freeze with worry, (Y/N) glanced to Azazel, before dropping Xenovia, who landed on her ass.

The Golden Wings of Demise wordlessly followed Azazel away from Kuoh Academy, his golden cape billowing behind him dramatically as the Devils and Humans watched him leave.

HEAVEN

Meanwhile, up in the realm of Heaven, one of the remaining Seraphs was making his way to a secluded location, a location forbidden to others by order of his Brother, Michael, it was Uriel, and he didn't look happy...

"That monster... it reappears after all this time after killing our Father, and now it's shattered one of Heaven's most powerful artefacts, Michael, your far too lenient" Uriel said to himself as he landed and walked into a opulent looking palace, decorated in finery of all kinds.

"So it's come to this, as I always knew it would..." a voice said smugly as the White-winged Seraph made his way to a certain door, opening it before stepping through.

"Yes... Michael refuses to act, even with out Father's murderer right there!" Uriel said as he closed the door behind him rather forcefully, the glow of his White wings flickering slightly.

Careful now, your wings seem to be flickering" said the voice again, Uriel looked to said person, who was sat in the shadows, surrounded by beautiful women and holding a glass of wine in his hand, he wore a white, sleeveless robe that showed his athletic body, and a pair of Dark wings on his back.

"Are they ready?" Uriel asked him, in no mood to play games with this criminal of his kind.

"Of course, they are primed and ready, and will be more than enough to destroy the Golden Wings of Demise" said man replied as if it were obvious, tossing Uriel a tablet device, which Uriel used to raise up a pod, which he then peered into.

"And your partner? Will she try to stop you?" Uriel asked as he looked at the being that floated within said tank.

"Daedalus is too consumed with her Human lover to notice our work, even if she does, there's nothing she can do now, I assure you, the Dragon shall fall, and Heaven will regain the power it lost when he slew God" the other Angel said as he stood from his seat, gulping down the contents of his glass, before holding it out to be refilled.

"Hmph... very well then, have them ready for battle, I will call you when the time is right, Minos" Uriel said as he looked to the Angel, whose long, blonde hair covered his eyes, an arrogant smirk on his face as one of his women refilled his glass.

(Say whatever you want about me, brother, you'll understand soon enough...) Uriel thought to himself as his gaze went back down to the tank, revealing a young woman floating within, she wore white armour and clothing that showed her stomach and cleavage, as well as a pair of small, Pink feathered wings.

"These will be the perfect weapons to slay that abomination, and then everyone will see that I was right!" Uriel said with a grin on his face as his pure, White Wings again flickered to Black...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

536 31 21
Monsterverse Continuation, drafted before GxK so it dosen't fit that cannon. as the Titans run wild on earth ,Godzilla must defend humanity from a mo...
682K 9.7K 58
Dragons: Said to be among the most powerful species of creatures in the world of DxD. However, what if one being was said to be more powerful than th...
34.1K 1.1K 23
The MC reincarnated into the world of DxD as the only child of the house of Zagan. Due to that his clan was declared extinct as he found himself in a...
4.7K 43 13
(okay. this is my take on the movie and the monsters are what everyone would love to see. trust me i put love and thought into it. anyways plot!!!!) ...