πΏπ‘–π‘šπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘›π‘π‘’

By Hareem_awan

π‘†β„Žπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ 𝑠𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑑 π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘šπ‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘”π‘œ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘§π‘¦~~ More

A/N
𝐴 𝑁𝑒𝑀 π‘†π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘¦!!
π΄π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿ
π΄π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‡π‘€π‘œ
π΄π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‡β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
π΄π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿ πΉπ‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
π΄π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿ 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒
π΄π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿ 𝑆𝑖π‘₯
π΄π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿ 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
πΏπ‘Žπ‘ π‘‘ πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ
𝑁𝑒𝑀 π‘ƒπ‘™π‘œπ‘‘!
π΄π‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘ π‘‘
π΄π‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘ π‘‘ π‘‘π‘€π‘œ

π΄π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿ πΈπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘

1.1K 68 1
By Hareem_awan

𝐼𝑠 𝑠𝑎 𝑘𝑒ℎ 𝑑𝑜
𝐾𝑎 𝑎𝑝𝑛𝑎 𝑘ℎ𝑎𝑦𝑎𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑘ℎ𝑎 𝑘𝑎𝑟𝑎
𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑘𝑎 𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑠𝑘𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑖
𝐿𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑗𝑎𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑖
♥♥♥♥

"Calm down."

"Relax ho jao." Huffing harshly I looked up only to see my face flushed as I gulp down the knot that was forming in her throat.

"Nothing happened. Just cool." Mumbling to herself I splashed more water on my face, again and again, to knock some sense in myself. My brain was not acting well. Not at all. It STOPPED WORKING the moment something happened a while ago! Was it stopping working my fault?!? NO?

After that thing happened to me, Allah blessed my Dada abu for calling my husband at such a time and giving me a chance to hide from the intense gazes. But let's forget about the part about how I escaped from the lion's den and focus on the real problem.

"Relax~" Taking a deep breath I tried my best to stop my body from shivering, and suddenly the bathroom felt too hot for my liking. Forming my hands in a fist take a deep breath and patted over my heart and sighed.

'Relax Mehwish, kuch bhi to nai hua... seriously tum kuch extra he us cheez ko bari deal bana rahi ho... Main pagal ho gaye hun, it was just...
Just a...
No, it was not just a kiss no no no a big NO! Mera demagh kharab ho gaya hai main pata nai kya souchi jaa rahi hun. Ya, Allah! Kahan phass gaye hun?!'

Dribbling the water again I closed my eyes and take a deep breath. Looking up at the mirror and stared at my reflection before groaning out aloud.

I looked down at my hands and memories of our kiss replayed in my mind making me hide my face in them, as my hands quivered. Looking at the bathroom door I shook my head.

'Ya banda muja boht jaldi maar da ga zara bhi lehaz kiya beghair, zara tarss nai ata inko mera pa, inko nai pata... inka ak ak gesture meri kya halaat kr sakta hai or ya to lehaz bhi nai kr raha...

ab main bahir kaisa jaon gi? Kaisa unko apna chehra dikhaon? Unko bhi to koi poucha aisa kaisa kr sakta hain mera sath or-."

The sudden knock on the door snapped me out of my thought as I felt like my heart would burst out at any second and I looked at the bathroom door in horror.

'Ya phala ki tarah ignore krta to zaida acha hota.... aisa kaisa acanak ya is tarah ka behave kr sakta hain? muja warning bhi nai di, a little warning wouldn't harm atleast main ready kr laiti apna apk--'

"Mehwish?" I bit my lips at my husband's voice who had sworn to take my life today, first the dinner than his sweet stares that could make a girl fall on her knees, then sweet talks, and then... Then a... A k-ki-iss?

'Mera demagh bhi kharab hai bar bar souchi ja rahi hun.'

After spending a good amount of time in the bathroom and after giving myself a thousand pep talks I finally opened the door and to my relief the room was empty. That meant I could sleep and pretend in the morning that nothing happened before my husband came and gave me another heart attack. Great plan right the only thing I need to do was work on it.

Stepping out fully I smiled and turned around and closed the bathroom door before e gasp left me and my heart...Let's not go there.

"Apna to meri jaan he nikal di." My voice come out breathless as I patted my heart to cool down. Sweats formed on my forehead and I bit my lips nervously and peek at him.

He was standing in front of me with amusement and another emotion filled in them making me avert my eyes from him.

"Or ap jo mari jaan nikal rahi hain uska kya?" Zeyan takes a step toward me making me blink my eyes and take one back unconsciously, my eyes glued on him as I watch his every step.

I tilted my chin up and raised my eyebrows encouraging myself to not back down. I was not a shy person!

Then why would I stay quiet?

"Apni jaan ko sambhal kr rakhain." A grin formed on my face as I rewind my reply in my mind and mentally patted my shoulder.

"Koshish to boht ki hai lakin ab sambhala nai jaa raha." His voice fell low and one more step toward me and my eyes fell on his feet as my smile flattered.

He was just one step away...

"Ap... Ap." I backed away and pointed my finger toward his chest to say something back. Someone, please tell him to stand a few steps away from me so my brain could function, so his closeness stopped affecting me.

"Main?" He grabbed my finger and pulled me toward him making me gasp at the sudden move. I looked up and glared at him while a slow smile formed on his lips as he bring his hand up and caressed my cheek making my fave heat up at the simple touch.

"Ap fasla pa reh kr baat kiya karain warna..." I tried to back away from him to calm myself. Keyword: Tried.

My dear, precious, glorious husband was in an attacking mood, and do not tell him on side of mine was very much enjoying it. Stupid side.

Zeyan raised his eyebrows at my weak attempt and encourage me to say more making me stared at him as I licked my lips because they suddenly felt very dry to me.

His eyes fell on my lips and I stop breathing.

"Ww-warna main dada abu ko bataon gi ap besharam hota jaa raha hain." I said breathlessly and my whole stopped when he chuckled.

My eyes widened and I stared at him with my mouth open because he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me and flashed toward him.

"Tell me... Mehwish." A shiver run down when he bent down and stared into my eyes.

"Exactly kya batao gi." His hand slowly went down and grabbed my hand while I stay stuck in my place not knowing what to do. He brought my hand up and place a kiss on the back of my hand while staring intensely at me.

"That I was grabbing you like this?" A soft kiss on my cheeks made me hide my face in his chest. My whole body felt like it was on fire.

"Or you will tell this that I was whispering in your ears." He bend down and whispered right next to my ear as a shiver run down my spine he slowly nibs on the place.

"Or that I bit on your neck." I jumped on my place when Zeyan tighten his grip on me while he run his nose along my neckline and place a kiss there making me close my eyes tightly as I breathed heavily trying my best to breathe.

I blinked my eyes and tried my best to stand still in my place while my husband who doesn't look like he was in the mood to leave me.

A few days later:

"Zayan."

"Muja ami k taraf jana hai ap chor ain gin?" He looked up from his laptop to look at his wife whose face was glowing more and more as the days passed making him stared at the little creature standing in front of him. Who had him wrapped around her little finger making him bite his lips at the thought.

His little attention towards her had her grow fully comfortable with him, she would order him whenever she feels like and then she had the guts to stare at him with that innocent look in her eyes like he would do anything for her and he will.

"Api ki baat paki baat ho gaye or agla hafta nikka hai to mera jaldi jana banta hai na." Mehwish grinned and sit next to him and lean her toward his shoulder and place a kiss on his hand and closed her eyes.

"Do teen phala chali jana."

"Q???" She opened her eyes and looked at him with wide eyes and raised eyebrows.

"Q k main keh raha hun." He looked at her and control the urge to pinch her cheeks and then looked down. He had gone mad that he was sure of.

"Sedha sedha kahain nai reh sakta mera beghair." Zeyan looked up surprised at her sudden comment and shook his head when she lean forward and peck beside his lips.

"Ab aisa nai dakhain muja... zahir si baat hai, main nai hun gi to ghar main khamoshi ho jaya gi or apko tang wala koi nai ho ga na apka or dada abu k khayal rakhna wala ho ga to is liya nai reh sakta ap mera beghair ab." He nodded at her point because what she was saying was damn right. He had got so used to her having around him all the time that he felt anger settling inside when she was not infront of him.

He grabbed her hands and pulled her and made her sit on his lap while a shy smile formed on mehwish lips at his move as she hides her face in his neck and Zeyan smiled at that. He closed his eyes and mumbled 'Alhamdulillah.' before saying.

"Itna he kareeb raha kro mera bus." He played with the strands of her hair.

"Phala bhi itna he kareeb thi notice ab kiya hai janab na." Mehwish said while pulling away from him.

"Per ab to main boht pass hun, ap chah kr bhi duur nai kr sakta." She smiled and grinned while Zeyan could only stare at her but couldn't say that

He wouldn't let her go even if she says so.

♥♥♥♥

𝑆𝑜𝑜𝑜~~ 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒

ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟???

𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒... 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑦?

𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑙𝑧 𝑝𝑙𝑧 𝑝𝑙𝑧𝑧𝑧 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑘𝑟 𝑘 𝑙𝑎𝑧𝑚𝑖 𝑏𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑘 𝑘𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑎 𝑙𝑎𝑔𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 2.7K 22
Tere Bin One shots A TB alternate universe including some scenes from the show and a whole lotta smut ;) All parts marked with an asterisk* contain s...
11.4K 779 7
Some short sweet love Stories of MishBir.
18.3K 860 11
One shots of our favourite couples❀️
182K 6.6K 21
ΩΎΫΩ„ΫŒ Ω†ΨΈΨ± Ω…ΫŒΪΊ کیسا جادو Ϊ©Ψ± دیا Ψͺیرا Ψ¨Ω† بیٹھا ہے Ω…ΫŒΨ±Ψ§ جیا π–²π—π—ˆπ—‹π—’ π—ˆπ–Ώ π–₯π—‚π—‹π—Œπ— 𝖲𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π–«π—ˆπ—π–Ύ 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗀𝖾 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖠𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾...