𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒...

By booksxswiftie

︻╦╤─ ҉ -¨ * ‧₊˚*♡ * *" ♡. ♡ They hate each other. She thinks his twin brother is the one. He thinks he'll nev... More

1-...ready for it?✯
2-Hot n' Cold✯
3-Night changes✯
4-Drivers license✯
5-You belong with me✯
6-Maroon✯
7-Wish you were sober✯
8-Sparks✯
9-good morning✯
10-Last night(Beer fear)✯
11-Maniac✯
12-Can I call you tonight?✯
13-Movies✯
14-Sign of the times✯
15-Labyrinth✯
16-Friends✯
17-Cigarettes out the window✯
18-I think you're really cool✯
19-Malboro nights✯
20-Betty✯
21-Kiss me✯
22-Shut up and drive✯
INFO
24-Still into you✯
25-I can't handle change✯
26-Line withiut a hook✯
27-Say you won't let go✯
28-If we have Each Other✯
29.0-Our last Summer ✯
30-Strange effect ✯

23-Prom dress ✯

2.1K 14 22
By booksxswiftie

I'D BE THE PROM QUEEN IF CRYING WAS A CONTEST.

________________________________________

Y/N POV:

The gym is beautifully decorated. There is a banquet with food and people are already on the dance floor. Jaden is still holding my hand as I admire all of this.

"Care to join me for a dance?"he whispers in my ear from behind which causes my stomach to fill with butterflies.

His hands slip around my waist and I hold myself onto him,in which I connect my hands around his neck.

The dance is slow,it's beautiful,it's heartfelt.

I never thought this would happen. Never in a million years I would've imagined that by the end of the year I'd be in a relationship with the person whom I had thought I hated the most.

But here we are.
Slow dancing together. Our breaths are matching.I position my head in the crook of his neck and kiss his jaw slightly, probably causing tingling because he slightly giggles.

I still can't believe that he's mine. He chose me. I chose him. This feels surreal. It feels too good to be true,if you know what I mean.

I look up at him, in his eyes and I see a tenderness I had never seen before. His hands hold my waist like it's porcelain. Like I'm the most important and delicate thing to him. Like I might break,if he lets go of me.

His cheeks are flushed. It's a blush I think is super cute. It suits him. I give him a kiss on the right cheek, then on the left cheek.One kiss on his nose before I lower by lips down to his.They're so close,that they are brushing together. I want to connect our lips. I want to feel him. And so I do. This kiss is slow..it's romantic. Our lips move in sync. I don't even care how many people are watching us right now..no I couldn't care less.

His hand slip from my waist to my back and pull me closer to him. Our bodies are touching and I swear that for a second I hear his heartbeat and it is beating as fast as light speed.

"Hey..Oh sorry guys."says Jayla interrupting us mid act.

Our lips disconnect and jaden looks over at Jayla. He's pissed I can tell.

"What Jayla? What do you want?"he asks abruptly, lowering his hands back to my waist and pulling me in which causes butterflies flying all over in my stomach.

"Nothing chill boy I just wanted to say hi and tell Y/N how gorgeous she looks!"

"Jayla you're the one who looks amazing."

"No I am!"Interrupts Javon. To his right there is Gracie. The Hairstylist did a great job. Everyones laughter breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Let's go and take a polaroid picture together!"suggests Gracie.

"Yeah let's do this."says Javon.

I think we're all perfect couples. Gracie and Javon. Jayla and that guy from the first party I went to(whose name turned out to be Jaxon) and Jaden and I.

I love how that sounds.

Once we take the Picture, I notice a girl staring at me. At us.

I scan her face and try to identify her and I do quicker than I should have. It's Coco. The girl Jaden was supposed to go with. And next to her is Ava. Jadens Ex.

The fact that the both of them are having a conversation scares me. I try to ignore it because I want to have fun with the people I love, its just that I constantly feel they're eyes on me which makes me utterly uncomfortable.

"Y/N want a drink?" says Jaden while stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"Yeah sure."I say before giving him a quick peck on the lips.

As he walks away his hands slips away from my face and I immediately have the need to feel him close again.

I wait patently for him to come back.Someone taps my shoulder and I am a sure it's jaden.But nope. I turn around just to see Coco standing there.

"Hey!"she says in a high pitched voice.

"Hey..?"

"How is it going with Jaden? Are you guys having fun? Cause it surely looks like it." she laughs.

"Look,Coco. I am so sorry that he ditched you for me.I really am but-"

"Ditched me? Oh no dear! No one would or could ever ditch me. I think you might've misunderstood. In the end every interaction you two had, he was payed for. He told me he'd use the whole lot of money he'll get payed, for taking you to prom, to take me out on a date."

I stay there shocked.My eyes are wide and my is mouth slightly open.The glas that once was in my hand is shattered on the floor which causes everyone to look at us.

"Oh my god. You didn't know about this, did you? Oh yeah he wanted to tell you himself. Girlie I'm so sorry. As a girl I understand what you're going through right know. Break ups
suck-"

"What's going on right now."interrupts Jaden.

"Nothing,Baby." she goes over to him and rubs her hand on his chest. He pushes her away but still I am under shock.

He got payed. To look out for me. To be so overprotective. To take me out. To make me believe he liked me.

My eyes slowly fill with tears and as hard as I'm trying to hold them back it's very difficult.

"Y/N what's wrong?"Jaden seems to notice how glossy my eyes are getting.He comes over to me and brushes his hand on my cheek but this time I push him away.

Everyone's talking and whispering about what could've happened.They're asking me if I'm okay.A couple of people start hovering me and I feel like I'm dying inside.It feels like there is no air to breath. This feeling is overwhelming and is eating me up.

I push them all off of me and start to run out of the room and I hear somebody's footsteps following me.

I run into the hallways but still there seems to be no air left for my lungs to inhale.So I choose the safest option. I run outside and stop. I take a deep breath and close my eyes.

"Y/n wait."I hear him say.

A part of me wants to turn around and just get lost in a hug but the other (the wise one) wants me to stay strong.

I turn around and see him standing there.His hair is now messy,as well as his tie.He looks breathless from running after me.And the fact that he also looks breathtaking in this instant does not make anything better.

"I know everything Jaden."I spit out searching for his eyes. But the coward looks down trying to avoid my eyes.

"Y/n I am so sorry."

"What are you sorry for? For making me believe you are the one I want? Or for not telling me a single thing?"

"You have to understand me, y/n! In the start I pretty much despised you.You were just my annoying neighbor. Then because of this agreement I started falling for you. And the fact is, I shouldn't have. I'll admit it:Its my fault and I am a coward for not telling you when I could've."
he explains "but I care for you Y/n. Screw everything you're the one I want. I want you and nothing or nobody else. And I never said I wanted to go out with Coco. She's nothing compared to you.Because you are perfect!"

"I am not perfect. Nobody is. "I protest quietly.

"Y/n you are perfect for me.To me you are everything. You are like the stars and I am the sky. In the dark times,the nights, you are there for me and shine as bright as you can to cheer me up. And in the light times,the days, you still are there for me,it's just that you don't need to shine because when you want to enjoy the moment it doesn't have to be about only one of us,it has to be about both.The days come because they don't want to consume the stars brightnes. But what I did..I've consumed you..I'm consuming you right now and I'm so sorry because it's my fault."

And with that I can't hold the tears in any longer and I just let them go. Jaden takes a step forward but I take a step back.

"Y/n please.."he's crying too now.

"Was I nothing to you?"I ask,my breath shaking.

"No it wasn't! It was everything and I don't want it to end. Not now,not ever.And you know why?Because I love you."

I stop and look at him dead in the eyes. He didn't just say what I think he did, did he?

"Say it again."

At first he hesitates but then says:"I love you."

"Again."

"I love you."

"Again."

"I love you!"

"One more time."

"Damit Y/N  I fucking love you!"he shouts.

And even though the words are on the tip of my tongue,I resist and start to walk away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
603K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
421K 17.1K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...