Strangers to lovers

By Atomicbomb770

Anastasia is in a studio for her new merch releases an meets Xavier. Xavier is just a worker but ends up with... More

New merch

Characters

3 0 0
By Atomicbomb770

Xavier [X-zavier] Nelson
Anastasia and Xavier meet when she needs help with photos for her merch line. [The rest is unknown until later]
6'2
21

Anastasia Crome
Only famous because of her looks. Can never find good topics to talk about. Very funny, has a dirty mind. Can't find good boyfriends who stay with her for her.
5'8
19

Grace Morrow-Bonfig
Met Anastasia when they bumped into each other in elementary school and realised that they went to the same teachers. They have been best friends ever since. Has a new boyfriend like every week.
5'9
19

Jake Sydney
Met Anastasia off of Grace. Grace mat him because in 8th grade they where science partners. Had a crush on Anastasia since freshman year. The trio didn't go to collage and dropped out of high school senior year.
6'0
19

Liam Harper
Graces boyfriend who has lasted an entire year. Met Anastasia off of grace after a month of dating. Goes to party's with grace, Anastasia, and Jake. They are all friends he's just not able to get in the trio.
6'1
20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 292K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.6M 119K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
425K 12.8K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
926K 55.2K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...