Royal Romance

By blackGuard11

it's an imaginary story, telling about the newly marriage life of a prince(CEO) and a CS engineer(secret hack... More

Family Introduction part 1:
Family Introduction part 2
Description:
Chapter .1. wedding night
Chapter .2. first morning
Chapter .3. movie night
Chapter .4. night drive - part 1
Chapter . 5 . night drive - part 2
Chapter .6. First office visit
Chapter .7. office visit -2
Chapter . 8. First date
Chapter .9. First night
Chapter.10. His tour
Chapter .11. long distance part 1
Chapter .12. long distance part 2
Chapter .13. long distance part 3
Chapter.14. Surprise part 1
Chapter. 15. Surprise part 2
Chapter. 16. care
Chapter. 17. Pets
Chapter.18. honeymoon
Chapter. 19. Ashutosh's Birthday party.
Chapter. 20. Old friends & new secrets.
Chapter. 21. Unexpected date.
Chapter .22. Family Time
Chapter .23. Raj Tilak
Chapter .24. Pregnancy - First Trimester
Chapter .25. 2nd trimester
Chapter. 27. Naming ceremony
Chapter. 28. Ajay's Success party
Chapter. 29. Drunk people.
Chapter. 30. Good news of Marriage.
Chapter.31. Bachelor party.
Family Introduction part 3:
Chapter. 32. Road journey.
Chapter.33. Rituals and Customs.
Chapter.34. Night walk.
Chapter. 35. Village tour.
Chapter .36. Pagphere ki Rasam.
Chapter .37. Girl's shopping
Chapter . 38. Party & Hacking
Chapter. 39 . Party Night
Sub-Chapter part 1. - Reason to why Veer gave his jacket to Ayushi.
Sub-Chapter. part 2. - Reason to why Veer gave his jacket to Ayushi.
Sub-Chapter. part 3. - housewarming party
Sub-Chapter. part 4. - Veer's pre-birthday celebration
Chapter .40. honeymoon
Chapter .41. drugs and lady devil
Chapter.42. visitors & mehndi fun
Chapter.43. Aishwar's marriage in palace
Chapter.44. Veer's Punishment
Chapter.45. Moon Light Resort
Chapter. 46. Fracture
Chapter. 47. Veer's anger
Chapter. 48. Bike Riding Day
Chapter. 49. Couple's double date
Chapter.50. Mud fight
Chapter. 51 childhood memories
Chapter.52. The torture
Chapter.53. Cricket match
Chapter.54 Recreate Memories
Chapter. 55 Ending chapter
Scene. - Aman got an intern under him
Scene - Kriti in office.
Extra scenes

Chapter. 26. 3rd trimester

7.7K 283 8
By blackGuard11

After 1 weeks, it's the royal couple's first anniversary, though Veer seems to have forgotten this because of his work and then Ayushi's pregnancy mood swings, Ayushi thought to make these few days special for him, maybe he will remember that the special day is approaching.

At the office,

Driver knocks on Veer's cabin door asking the permission to enter,

Veer : come in.

Driver : hukum, rani sa ne khaana bheja hi.(king, queen sent the lunch.)*he said with a lunch box in his hands and bowing infront of the king*

His cabin at the time also has Ajay and Ashu, discussing some files. So after receiving positive nod, driver put the lunch on coffee table near sofa and left the cabin after bowing again.

Ajay : bhabhi sa ne humare liye nahi bhej?(sister-in-law, didn't sent for me?)*he said while eyeing the lunch box with a sad pout, remembering his sister-in-law makes best food and when she makes something she always distribute it to every one of them.*

Ashu : nahi bheja toh kya haua, hum Veer ke tiffin se khaa lengye.(no worry, we will have some from veer's tiffin.)*saying this he stood and walked towards the tiffin box when a very cold voice stopped him*

Veer : don't touch it, its mine.

Ashu : don't be an ass hole, share some with us...am sure she must have sent a lot more than what you can finish.

Veer : stop right there.*cold voice that could passed a shiver down to hearer's spine.*

Ashu : ok ok I am not.*he said backing off*

The their's a another knock on the door and this time Geet and Shiv entered carrying 2 lunch boxes in each of their hands.

Ashu : ye kya hi?(what is this?)*pointed towards the boxes*

Geet : bhabhi sa hum sabke liye lunch bheja hai.(sister-in-law sent lunch for all of us.)...but sorry bhai sa(veer), she didn't sent yours.

Ajay :*stood up from his chair and took lunch box from Geet's hand* his lunch box arrived before.*pointed towards the lunch box already kept on coffee table.*

Ashu : *while rubbing his hands* well since lunch boxes came, let's have a early lunch today...I am already feeling hungry.

Agreeing upon it, everyone sat around the coffee table with their lunch boxes and each box has 1 dish unique....Geet lunch has gulab jamun, Ajay got rabri ghevar , Ashu got malpua and shiv got moong dal halwa , all these sweets with gatte ki sabzi,makka roti and missi roti,pickle ,pulao and papad.

Ajay : waah..aaj toh bhabhi sa ne puri thali bheji hai.(today sister-in-law sent us a whole thali )

Ashu : mere muh me toh pani aa raha hai.(my mouth is watering.)

Geet : bhai sa (veer ) aap ayse kyo dekh rahe ho?(brother why are you looking like this.)

Veer was just looking at their tiffins thinking why his moody pregnant wife suddenly cooked all this and that too when her body aches during this time of 7th month. By never the less he opened his lunch box just to be welcomed with a note.

Note : "hukum sa, movies are great and nights are awesome, office is cold but dates are welcomed, tours are loner but talks are closure , surprise surprise surprise, love is cosy and pets are fun, time spend with you are memories but life is peaceful...I love you so much.

And please bring choco-chip mint ice cream with my hot hubby at night. Bye bye

---your very first baby. "

Veer smiled reading the note and text her back,

"My first baby, I love you too and your hot and sexy man will be at your service soon. "

Ashu : aysa iss note mi kya likha hai jo tu itna hass raha hai.(what's is it in that note that you are smiling )....he tried to take it but veer can't share it....so he glared at him to stop right there.

Veer after putting the note in his coat pocket, order his PA to call a jeweler with latest design that was one-of-a-kind. He then open his lunch only to find first box filled with his favorite sweet doodhiya kheench , second one has dal ki kachori, third with mawa kachori and final the forth with bhujiya. And then there was one more lunch box that had the same food items like others.

Shiv : hey why you got 2 lunch boxes?

Veer : meri biwi ki marzi (my wife's wish.)...

...actually Veer now knows he is not getting any food tonight but he is going to be the food for his wife ...well that's what the note says...so eat your ass full to have a night full. Veer was happy to get all his favorites in first lunch box itself, so he shared the other one with his PA and assistant a little...they are family as well, as Ayushi treat Abhay as her brother and Riya as her sister...so its fine.

Later at night, as predicted Ayushi has already had her dinner before they arrive and was resting in her room, Veer made an excuse that he is full because of heavy lunch and will skip dinner. And directly ran to their room,

Veer : baby...*veer found the room to be lighted with only lamps on both side of bed and his wife is not where present in the bedroom, but then her voice came from behind, more like commanding*

Ayushi : undress.

Veer turned to see his wife in her robe and under which she wore a very sexy red lingerie, she closed that bedroom door as veer had already closed their room entry door when he entered. Veer followed her order and removed his coat, tie, shirt, pant and ...

Ayushi : stop ... turn around.

Veer turned and Ayushi walked towards him and bite his right shoulder..making him hiss in pain but then she squeeze his left butt check and veer got a current flow in his body, she hit his butt and pushed him towards bed.

Ayushi : sit.

She walked forward and stood in front of him so as his face was directly in front of her stomach. He kissed her stomach and unties her robe front knot. He move to his knee on the floor and removing her panties he started licking her out, Ayushi hold his hairs in her fist and pushed him more into her. she groans and moans while he suck her, bit her clit and lick her bottom while running his hands over her thighs and slightly massaging them. She cums within few minutes as pregnancy made her more sensitive. Veer drink his most favorite juice and lick her legs that has even a small portion of fluid leaked missed by him.

Ayushi again pushed him back and now veer was lying on bed with his boxers. She removed his boxer and his hard member stands in full glory there. She moved on top of him and took him inside of her easily and started riding him with different speeds, both were enjoy it and the lightly lilted room filled with their sweet voices. Veer was entering in her deep and deeper coz of their position and came undone inside her; her tightest was making him harder again. They changed positions multiple times and made love, veer come for about 3 times and Ayushi come around 8 times, reaching their highest of all times in pregnancy. They slept while cuddling and veer caressing the baby bump.

Next day the couple went out to buy some items for the baby and for themselves,...in the mall,

The whole mall was off restricted to public and all one can see was the people in black uniform present in and out of the mall, each floor each shop has royal guards and the shops have minimal employees present with the respective shop owners. The area and food court are properly cleaned and filled with fresh items to maintain the hygiene and health for the pregnant women. And then a row of cars entered the mall premises, followed by number of royal guards surrounding the area. Before the center car's door can be opened, the guards from other cars stepped out and scan the area, on getting clearance the center main car gate was opened by the head security office and their our king stepped down from the opposite door. He stood in full glory and then walked towards the other door welcoming his queen.

The couple walked inside the mall, while doing so the people waiting outside looked at their majesties in their usual and unofficial look looking beautiful and lovely pair. Children were happy to see the fairly tale king and queen like figure in front of them, adults were some jealous because of the beauty and handsome looks, some with love and adoration, elders were giving blessings to the lovely couple.

The couple first went to babies section, to choose couple of outfits for their upcoming baby. They choose mostly white and some common color clothes as they don't know the gender of the baby, then some other items like milk bottles, carrier bags, a small crib, few toys, and other little things which they find cute, lovely, adorable and necessary.

After baby shopping, they took a short break and then the jewellary shopping, veer give her a whole free card to choose anything she likes while he himself choose some earrings for her...yes he wants to choose earrings only coz....

Flashback :

On their wedding night, veer entered the room where his new bride was waiting for him sitting on the bed. He walked towards her and removed her veil; she looked at his eyes and then looked down. Veer was mesmerized by the beauty and moved his hand to remove the large nose pin that was touching her lips and freed her from its weight. She looked up to see his face which shows care, adoration, little love and a promise that he will always be there for her, she loosen herself and continued looking at him, he moved a closure to her when finding same kind of feeling in her eyes as well that he was feeling, to his surprise Ayushi didn't reject it, they kissed for the first time....no one spoke, no one rejects, they fell for it, their first kiss, first touch, first movement was as beautiful and memorable as the beauty in the room.

After the moment, Veer took a little back to see her, Ayushi moved her hands and removed her earrings and placed them in his hands, while saying...

Ayushi : kya aap ab se inki jimyedari lengye?(can you take responsible of them from now on?)

These words are not only referring to the earrings but also her trust and herself, giving them to his hands, his care and his responsibility and his life, she was willing to gave herself to him completely and now it's only his response that says their future.

Veer looked at her eyes and then with a small smile took the earrings, keeping them in his pockets he kissed her again but this time on her forehead, assuring her that he accepts her and now she rules him, she is his responsibility and only she has rights over him...giving him completely to her.

They didn't spoke much that night but just completely becomes each other via their actions, they made each other's night beautiful and shared a unsaid promise to make each other's life meaningful and beautiful.

And from this day onwards all her belongings are being taken care by her man and all his belongings are taken care by his women.

Flashback end.

Ayushi calls veer after she has done her shopping and ordered them to be packed, veer paid for everything and guards took the items to be kept in car.

Ayushi : humme bhook lagi hai.(I am hungry)*making a cute pout, making him chuckle and followed her towards food court*

She ordered things she wants to eat but as known she can't finish all these and each one of them are passed over to veer after she took few bites from them until she found something she liked and finished it.

Veer : aapke vajhe se hum mote ho rahe hai.(because of you, I am getting fat.)

Ayushi : aur aapke vajhe se hum mote ho gye hai.( and I am fat because of you.)*she said like stating a fact...well actually she is stating facts*

Veer can't speak anything now...he shut's up.

Time skip...now I was the anniversary day, Ayushi was getting ready in the morning to go to temple,

Maa sa : beta, gown pahan le... saree comfortable nahi hogi.(wear a gown, saree would be uncomfortable.)

Ayushi : maa, mandir mi hum sirf saree he pahanengye.(I will wear only saree to temple)*she said while making a cute pout and folding her hands*

All this while Veer was sitting in their room on bed listening to their talks and smiled at little seeing her little angry as the saree she wants to wear was heavy and she don't prefer gowns specially to wear one at temple. Veer stood up and went to his side of closet and bring a light weight and beautiful looking saree and passed it to her.

Ayushi : wow..ye kitne pyaari hai(it's beautiful)

Maa sa : ye kaha se ai..humme closet mi dekhi nahi.(where did this come from, it wasn't in the closet)

Veer : ye mere closet me tha maa, humme pata tha inhe mandir mei sirf saree hi pahanana pasand hai(it's in my closet maa, I know she would only want to have saree for temple.)

Kaki sa : arre waah...ab aapne saree dhund le he toh pahanna bhi dena....hum log chalte hi..humme bhi toh taiyar hone hai.(very well...now since you found the saree help her wear it also...we will also go and get ready.)

The females were called early in the morning coz Ayushi couldn't find a perfect saree to wear and hence called them to help her...all this while Veer was sleeping but got wake up when hearing their voices.

The ladies left and now veer was helping her getting ready; he first made her wear saree and then chooses matching jewels and flat sandals *he bought these as her surprise gifts. He also made her hair after a couple of failure hairstyle trials and earful of tantrums. After getting ready, Ayushi gave him his clothes that she bought, she also chooses his other accessories like shoes, watch,*which she bought as his surprise gifts* and his hairstyle....Veer never let anyone touch his hair, only him or ayushi can touch them.

They went to temple, took blessings and then distributed some clothes and food to needy, also donated a sum to orphanages, old age homes and also in hospitals to help those who can't afford to pay their medical bills....that's Ayushi's way of celebration which was hearty welcomed by veer and family. After wards they had a small celebration in the palace itself with friends and family as the whole day activity would have exhausted Ayushi and Veer preferred it much then having a huge uncomfortable party that were mainly used to create connections.

The party went well and happily and the exhaustion made the queen sleep as soon as she touched the bed.

Time went by quickly and they had a private baby shower, blessing both mother and child. But these last months were too much troll on Ayushi, her body become more and more heavy and soreness never left her alone, veer tried his best to help but a mother is only one who have to feel everything. She sleeps most of the time but uneasiness and pain made her uncomfortable all day making her mood bad and often scold Veer for making her pregnant.

Ayushi didn't like to say in bed all day, so today she decided to visit pet's garden, and of course veer accompanied her as other have no wish to meet tigers, so they sat on chairs in garden.

Ayushi and Veer were playing with their first children, patting their back and feeding them, veer received a call and due to poor network he has to go out.

Veer : I have to take this call, be here only, I will be back soon.*she nodded and he came out in garden to take the call*

While taking he didn't know why but the tigress came out roaring, shocking and fearing everyone. Veer cut the call and moved towards her to control her but hell bound she bit his coat and drag him inside. Other's could understand as to why these tigers who were lovely to veer is acting like this as they followed maintaining safe distance...but they saw, Ayushi sitting on the chair holding the other tiger's hair while he was also roaring, some fluid was running down her gown wetting it...means her water broke.....oh man, her water broke.

Veer run towards her and pick her up while others went out to call doctor and prepare the room...yes they had a hospital room in their palace and since it was emergency they have no chose but to use it. Doctors were already here in palace as her due date was in a week, everyone made the preparation super fast and veer laid her on the bed in the room. Family, staff and guards were all waiting outside the room and to everyone's surprise the tigers were also standing at one corner of the corridor looking towards the room Ayushi was taken, they were not causing any issue, not scaring anyone and just like a child waiting there for their mother to come out and tell them that she is ok....she screams has scared them as well.

The whole corridor was filled with her screams and people waiting there to hear good news. Veer can't control himself from going inside and hence, he was in the room holding Ayushi's hand and telling her sweet words. Within few minutes other family members also reached the area and Ayushi's parents also arrived. Shiv, Ashu and Samarth also reached as soon as Ajay informed them on his way back.

Everyone was waiting there and in some time the screams were replace with cries....yes the baby is born...veer walked out holding his child in his arms with a smile on his face.......all this scene feels like the time has gone back to older centuries where queen give birth in the palace itself and king holding his baby with proud and love, gonna introduce the child to the whole world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 48.6K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
287K 18.6K 25
They were an unbreakable couple since school. Still, he cheated on her. She loved him with all of her. Still, he broke her into millions of pieces. S...
397K 22.9K 43
( #Book 2 of Rathores ) The Rathores have been ruling over Jaipur for generations now. After the establishment of democracy, they might have lost the...
124K 3.8K 47
A princess but abandoned by her own family. A would be wife but abandoned by her own would be husband. A sister but doubt and hated by her own real...