π‘«π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ~ 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆...

By lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law Γ— Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid Γ— Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#19

1.2K 30 204
By lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

It was a full blooded moon.

One thing on Shanks on his mind right now, he only looks at "Nika" with those devilish eyes of his, and while Nika, he has a very playful grin across Nika's lips. His eyes are red as blood. A "God" facing the "Demon Lord" himself.

"Luffy, wants to meet you. He knows that you're a Demon, you can't deny and hide that from him can't you?"

Shanks didn't have any response or answer so he could give Nika, Nika himself facing Shanks, was not meant for him to fear everything. He wasn't even, not the slightest, afraid, felt fear or frightened at him. In fact, he doesn't feel anything, at all.

As a Sun God himself, in Ancient times, he saved and freed many lives as possible, as an example of that, "Slavery". If people still pray for him, he will always be "Alive".

Nika and Luffy, what an outcome. One is a "Human" and one is a "God". Never thought they would be connected, Shanks himself knew about Nika all along, most of all, his entire existence.

"Of course, I'll be glad to meet him."

Shanks smiled at him and Nika grinned more. Shanks finally gave Nika a nice response.

"Then, that's it, I need to go. This is boring. Nishishishi!~"

Nika was going to disappear as he started to fade away,  "I don't mind at all though~ As long as everybody can be my pawn, and as the King itself~ It's like playing a "Chess" in a "Chessboard" isn't it? Shanks." Nika escaped a greedy chuckle as he faded away.

Shanks remain quiet and just escape a chuckle.

"What a funny guy you are, Nika."

•|•|•

Luffy and Law's situation.

"C'MON!! TORAO!! LET'S PLAY!!!"

Luffy said as he starts to grab some pillows and starts to throw it to Law's face. No response coming from Law at all, "What's wrong with you?" Luffy jumped out of bed and reached his forehead, Law was burning.

"What the hell!?! Do you have a fever!? Should I call Chopper!?!"

Law looks at him, those panic and worried eyes, just by looking at those lovely, pure, innocent eyes. And one thing popped out on his crazy mind.

He wants to break this boy's innocence.

He wants to shatter it.

So badly.

It shocked Luffy when Law approached him and dragged him to bed as he laid him underneath him.

"What's wrong with you!? Hey!!!"

Law was in heat, he couldn't take it anymore, if Luffy escaped from his arms, Law will rage, out of control, he'll not stop until he earns him in bed.

Law kissed him, "Mm!!.." Luffy gasped and he tried to get rid of him but the kiss got deeper, it seemed passionate and affectionate at the same time, but at the same time, Luffy was getting a hard breath to breathe.

It was suffocating.

Mostly when Law started to choke him with a hand on his neck.

"T-Torao!!.. I-I can't..!!!!"

Luffy tried to say it but it was too suffocating for him to speak. Another kiss from Law, Law grinned out of delight. 'So.. Delicious, so good. More..' Blinded by so much greed and lust, that covered his eyes, such acquisitiveness he has. The uncontrollable Demon King, is literally forcing Luffy to obey him this type of time.

Law kissed him once more, Law broke the kiss as he panted so heavily, "Just.. for one night, stay with me for one night.. I need you, stay for one night. I.. need you.", to Luffy right now, he doesn't know how to react by this time.

But right now, this is the first time Law beg.

He begged for him to stay, just for the night.

Luffy got worried right now, he didn't expect Law would beg for him to stay, it seems really serious.

Law didn't care about it anymore, he wanted him to  stay, just for his heat, Luffy doesn't exactly know this, he starts to kiss Luffy's neck so blindly by his own lust and heat. His hand traveled down under Luffy's undergarments, with that touch, Luffy escaped a sweet mewl, he purred from Law's touch.

Law heard him sweetly whimper underneath him and feel so weak. He feels so weak, "Mugiwara-ya.." he muttered softly, he totally can't wait anymore. He wants Luffy naked and just spread those legs to see such a naked body, where he can totally enter such pleasure.

What scares Luffy slightly, is when Law's horns are growing, those devilish wings and tails are literally moving non-stop. Law ripped his own shirt, "Are you crazy!? Ripping your own shirt!! That costs money you know!!" Luffy said angrily, "I don't care about it.." he breathed so heavily and took off his fluffy hat and threw it away with Luffy's Straw Hat.

He leans to Luffy's ear, and whispers, "Take it all off.. take it off. Get naked." Law commanded, so huskily and heavily, pinning Luffy down at the bed, in the mattress. "If you don't, I'll rip it----" Luffy cut him off. "Alright! Alright!! Don't be so impatient!! Geez!!!" Luffy starts to take off his undergarments, except for his underwear.

"I said "All". Take that off."

"Are you crazy!? Why would I!?! Are you gonna borrow my underwear!? It's not gonna fit you moron!"

"I'M NOT GONNA BORROW THE UNDERWEAR YOU IDIOT!!!"

Law irked, Luffy just hesitated to take off his underwear, he feels somewhat embarrassed taking it in front of one guy, well, he used to take it all off for nothing, but right now, he feels so embarrassed and shy.

Law sigh, he won't wait any long so he kisses him and lays back on the mattress, he takes off Luffy's underwear with his own hands, he licks Luffy's ears as Luffy whimper. After taking it all off from Luffy, Law's eyes landed every single part of his body, in his bed. In the chest, arms, thicc hips and thighs, long legs, just by looking down, he can tell how fragile he was.

So delicate and fragile that it feels like Luffy is easy to break at any moment.

Law licks his lips, he can't wait anymore, as he starts to lick Luffy's collarbone, sliding his tongue to Luffy's chest and belly button, Luffy escapes soft and sweet moans, kisses and licks the parts where Luffy has soft spots. Law raised his legs and kissed his thigh and bit on it.

"That hurts! What's that for!?"

"To give you a mark."

Luffy blinks of confusion, "Mark? What mark? i don't need a mark so don't give me one." Luffy nonchalantly said, 'His total inexperience.' Law just escapes a deep chuckle as he licks one of Luffy's nipples, making Luffy moan again, "Stop that! Why do you like that spot anyway!? Are there any other spots that you like other than that!?" Luffy asked, his face was totally fully red.

'Adorable..'

Law starts to give him multiple bites, thighs, legs, neck and arms. More of it, it feels so good to taste some delicious food underneath him.

Now Law looks at his member, which is slightly wet. Law smirks and starts to rub Luffy's shaft that shocks Luffy the most. "Mm!!.. W-What are you doing!? D-Don't rub it!!" Luffy's member got rubbed by Law's rough, tattooed hands, getting rub over and over again.

Then Law lifts his hips as he opens his mouth to suck it for Luffy, "N-NO!! S-STOP!! I-IT'S.. G-GROSS!! S-STOP!!!.. AH!!!.. MMH!!..~" Luffy moaned after Law was sucking it all out of pleasure, being rubbed by his own tongue. He smirks, "Why? Is it that gross? The writing in your face says you liked it." he says as his tongue tub against Luffy's tip. Saliva connected to Luffy's shaft.

"T-Torao... please.. j-just.. hurry up.. h-hurry.. I wanna g-get this o-over with..."

Law smirked, "How impatient. But I love it." he deeply chuckles as his greedy eyes landed on Luffy's virgin hole, Luffy was a virgin and Law knows that very well.

'I'll be the first.'

Luffy got so confused why Law starts to spread his legs, "W-W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?! STOP IT!!" Luffy immediately crossed his legs, "Tch! Shut up!! You want to hurry up and finish this right!? So shut up!!" Law raises his voice out of anger, Luffy shuts up. So he asked, if Law doesn't mind then Law will answer.

"What about you?"

Law looks at Luffy, giving Luffy a questioning look.

"Aren't you going to be naked? Is that how it works??"

Law smirks, "Are you that greedy?" rubbing Luffy's lower lips.

Luffy blinks out of confusion.

"Greedy? You mean.. get you naked? I was just asking that because I'm naked, so I'm asking if you're also gonna be naked because it feels like that's how it works. I'm not interested in your body Torao, sounds lame and gross, is it like rubbing each other?? Then if we rub each other, we will be smelly and sweaty."

"THAT'S TOTALLY NOT HOW IT WORKS MORON!!!"

"THEN DON'T CALL ME MORON!! YOU IDIOT TORAO!!!"

Law deeply sigh, he didn't expect Luffy to be this type of "Pure" with such childish innocence. Luffy keeps growling like a puppy, as he stops when Law kisses his cheek.

"This will feel different and this will hurt you, but I'll.. I'll be gentle. Just relax."

"Hurt? Then I don't want it."

"Trust me."

Luffy stiffen, Luffy doesn't know what to respond to those words, he couldn't think of any quick response.

"I already trust Torao, Torao is my friend."

Luffy said, making Law smirked once more, "Alright." Law said.

"I don't know what you are gonna do but..."

'But?...' Law tilts the side of his head slightly.

"Please be gentle as possible, Law."

Law's eyes widened, Luffy called for his name. Not a nickname that Luffy gave to him, it was his name, "What.. did you say?" he wants to hear it again, if this is how it will appear, calling for his name, then Law might not keep the "Promise" that Luffy just said. Luffy saw the spark in his eyes. The golden eyes of Law just sparkled slightly. It lightens up beautifully.

"You.. You like being called by that name?"

Law didn't answer and kissed him, down the bed, on the mattress. Luffy kissed him back, Law back away as he started to unbuckle his pants, he was finally taking it off. When Law took off his other undergarments to get rid of it and make himself naked. Luffy looks down as Luffy crack.

"T-Torao.. N-No.. wait are you serious!?"

"Calm----"

"NO!!! I DON'T WANNA DO THIS!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR PLANNING BUT YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME OF HOW BIG IT IS!!!!! IS IT THAT THE SIZE OF A ONE WHOLE RULER OR SOMETHING!?!? NO! NO!!! I-I DON'T WANNA DIE YET!!!!!!"

"CALM DOWN!! DIDN'T I TELL YOU I'LL BE GENTLE!?!?!"

"B-But..."

Now Luffy felt like crying because of Law scolding him like this, "Don't act up crying!!! Your not a fucking baby!!!" Law annoyingly said, Luffy ended up sniffing, Law sweatdropping.

"What now?" Law starts to spread his legs again, "I'm scared.. I don't know what we are doing but you're scaring me!!" Luffy whines, "Just shut up, don't speak." Law commanded, Luffy pouted, with those chubby cheeks, Law can't help but squeeze it. "Don't squeeze!!" Luffy released a hot temper.

Law looked down, he sucked his two fingers with his tongue, 'I shall loosen it a little..' he thought, Luffy shiver when something rubs underneath him.  "T-Torao.. t-that's.." Then it thrust inside his hole, that made Luffy shiver.

"A-Ah!!!.. Ah!!..."

Tears run down his cheeks as he felt the pain he never felt before, when Law heard him moan, it was very pleasing to his ears as he kissed Luffy's neck and cheeks, thrusting his long tattooed fingers. With such deep thrust, it suddenly thrust Luffy's soft spot that made Luffy's body stretch all over.

"Ahh!!!.. ♡~ L-Law!!.. The spot!!.. ♡~"

"You like it when I hit this spot?"

Law grinned more as he hit and hit that spot all over again, as he thrust more and more, moans after moans escaping from Luffy's lips, feeling so good, pain and pleasure are mixed together but so good, that Luffy never felt this before in his entire life. The more Law hits the spot, the more he's going crazy.

Law can't help but be proud of it. He did have sex with multiple women and men, but he never felt this excitement and ecstasy through his body before.

Then he saw Luffy finally splurt some semen all over, a sticky wetness coming from Luffy.

"I-I... I..."

"I'm so proud."

He kisses Luffy's forehead, "Y-Your.. crazy.. L-Law.." Luffy pants so heavily with such half-lidded eyes and teary eyes looking at Law.

Law plans to put it in, as he takes it out his wet fingers, he licks his fingers and Luffy feels the tip of Law's hard, long, huge shaft. And Law starts to put it in, just the half making Luffy gritted his teeth out of pain, as his legs flew up in the air, stretching and trembling.

Luffy's hand went to embrace Law too tightly as Law can feel the nails is grinding through his tattooed skin on the back. It feels like grinding inside him.

"It.. It hurts! T-Take it off!!.."

Luffy starts to cry out of pain, "T-T-Take it off!!.. I-It's too big!! I-It feels like it's going to b-be rip!!" Luffy cries over it as Law whispers to him.

"Relax.. Relax."

Luffy does as he says as he relaxes, trying to calm everything down as he starts to thrust, 'Fuck.. inside him.. is so fucking damn good..' it was hot inside Luffy, thick walls rubbing against him, squeezing and hugging every part of his hard shaft. It was so wet inside, Law started to thrust it slower that it began to be faster.

Until Law slammed it all, making Luffy almost break. "AH!!!.. ♡~" That slam hit Luffy's soft spot, making Luffy crazy.

When Law slammed it, he saw Luffy stick his tongue out, from the exhaustion and he feels so somewhat crazy and yet weird at the same time, as he feels so stomach was so full out of it, "What's wrong?" Law asked.

"Ugh.. I..It's too big.. I-I feel like.. I'm going to puke.."

"Take it like a man idiot!! Don't ruin the mood!!!"

Law sighs as he starts to slam it making Luffy go crazy as hell, even if his minds and thoughts are getting blank because of the pleasure. It feels like everything was fucked up but feels so entirely good.

Law slammed more and more as Luffy moaned in return, Luffy's long legs wrapped around his waist and embraced him more tighter, crying out of pleasure. "Call my name.. call my name.." Law repeated the sentence as Luffy can't help but do as he says.

"L-LAW..!! LAW!!..AH!!! ♡~"

Luffy moans like he needed him so badly, "C'mon!.. Feel the fucking ecstasy!~ Luffy-ya!" Law didn't hesitate to pound him roughly as it should be, he wants more, he needs more, he eagerly wants to break him. That messy, lewd, adorable face. Running out of tears.

It was a messy and intense night for both of them.

Such pleasure and pain that mixed together.

Such ecstasy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 352 18
Trafalgar D. Water Law x Monkey D. Luffy { LAWLU } . . . . . . . "I hate you, Torao." His breathy voice, filled in the air, as the atmosphere grew h...
231K 7.6K 110
LawLu { Trafalgar Law x Monkey D. Luffy } One is a Mafia Boss, who practically kills people and destroys people's lives. Perfectly good at gambling...
19.6K 630 7
Eustass Kidd, aka the king and alpha of One Piece island was having a problem. The place was fine, the people were happy, crime was down to a minimum...
87.2K 2.7K 17
Trafalgar D. Water Law and Monkey D. Luffy who was will known enimies but was also in a secret relationship. They're friends somehow got suspicious...